Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Son owes mother

"Son has to pay to keep mom silent"

21
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words
It started like anything other night. My sister Patty and I were watching television and bored. Our parents worked late and sometimes double shifts at the local casino, Caesar’s Palace. My parents made a good amount of money so it afforded us some luxuries.

We were up late just watching some movie with old gangsters set in 1930’s driving around shooting each other.

I was slouched down in the recliner and my sister was texting on the couch. She was lying with her legs hanging over the arm of the couch. She was watching the TV on and off again and then she would go back to her iphone. The television was large enough that we could see it from anywhere in the living room and the kitchen.

I was sitting in a pair of light tan cargo shorts and with no shirt on because it was about ninety degrees and the middle of the night. My sister was still in her bathing suit from an earlier swim. She wore a two-piece suit with white bottoms and blue top. The bottoms were white boy shorts and the top was a pastel blue halter-top.

Our parents hated that suit because you could see her pubic hair when she got the bottoms wet. She was smart about them though; she would wear a pair of shorts or a long shirt when the family was around. When she was alone, she would just swim in the white bottoms and pastel blue top.

I always watched her when I could. She was very sexy. She was sexier then most of the girls that we went to school with and I liked looking at her sleek legs. She was short only five foot three and her hair was black. Jet black like the night and it was as straight as a razor. She was tan from the hot sun and the time she spent out at the pool. Patty’s abs were not ripped like a washboard but were flat nevertheless. Her breasts seem rather large, like our mothers. She was at least a D cup although; I didn’t know her exact size. She had a great ass that parted in her shorts. I caught her a couple of times checking it out in the mirror. She would pull her shorts up tight to accent her beautiful cheeks.

So here we were, sitting in the living room close to midnight watching an old gangster movie. I had the remote but never touched the channel. I was secretly watching Patty. She was so hot lying there. The best part is that she knew it.

I was nodding off when I saw Patty get up and walk into the kitchen. Her tight ass was bouncing as she walked off. I kind of perked up and watched as she left.

Patty called out from the kitchen, “Do you want anything?”

“Sure, can I get a water?” I replied.

Patty came back in the room. She handed me a bottle of ice-cold water. It was the kind of water that was the just on the verge of freezing. The chucks of ice were forming in the bottle when I opened the top.

Patty dropped the ice-cold bottle in my lap before I could catch it causing me to jump up. I have to admit that my cock was getting hard watching Patty walk around the house. So having a bottle land in your lap was not so funny. Patty laughed and ran for the couch. I jumped up and chased her. I leapt over the coffee table and tackled Patty onto the couch. She was laughing so hard that she snorted. I started tickling her to keep her going. This way I could also feel her body next to mine.

As I tickled her, my member started getting harder by the second. I was getting hard having my sister this close to me. I had one leg between hers and I pressed my hard chest against hers to keep her pinned to the couch. I could feel my cock rubbing against her thigh every time she squirmed to get away.

As she laughed and struggled to get away, I grabbed at her sides more and more until she bucked her hips right onto my cock. I think the tip pushed at her lips a little because it felt so damn good that I closed my eyes a little and let the feelings just rush over me. I hope that Patty hadn’t noticed what I was doing but I was wrong.

“What are you poking me with?” Patty suddenly stopped to ask.

I must have been rubbing on her a little too hard because she was looking at me now.

“What do you mean?” I fired back. I had to quell the fire and quick. My cock on the other hand had a mind of its own.

I wasn’t sure what to do at this point other then let her rub my cock. It had been about a week since I had last masturbated and I was feeling pretty worked up. I tried to rub my cock at night but the last couple of nights I have been to busy and then to tired. I was working on this art project that I hoped got me into college in the fall. I have been working on it all year and now with college only a few months away I needed this project to be finished. I was pushing really hard to complete it.

“Your thing is rubbing against my pussy.” She quickly added. She shocked me though because she was still smiling and looking at it.

I have always been a sexual guy that loves to fuck women. At a ripe old age of nineteen I have slept with over a dozen girls. I’ve even slept with my babysitter.

I was really horny and wanted to feel her tight pussy wrapped around my cock. I wanted to lick her asshole and watch her cum on my tongue.

“Really,” I said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know that it was touching you. It is quite large and I have a hard time hiding it.”

“How big is it?”

“Well it is about the size of a baby’s arm.” I said proudly.

“I’ve only seen one before and it was kind of big. I have always wanted a smaller one.”

“Why do you want a small one?” I pressed on. I wanted to know why she didn’t like bigger penises. I was not quite eight inches.

“Well he was really large and when he tried to push it in me it hurt really bad. I made him stop.”

“Did he warm you up at all first?” I asked.

“What do you mean? I wasn’t cold.” She said with an inquisitive look.

“Did he lick your pussy or rub you with his fingers first?”

“No.” She said as she shook her head back and forth. Patty kept grinding her pussy against me as we talked.

My cock was aching to have a release and I didn’t care who gave it to me.

“Has anyone ever touched you there?”

“Yeah, I have let a couple of guys touch it. No one has ever licked it though.”

“Did you like it when they touched you?”

“Yeah a little. Some boys are rough and it hurts sometimes though.”

“Do you want me to warm you up?” I asked and smiled at her. I know that Patty was my sister but I was horny and she is so sexy. I wanted to touch her and lick her and taste her sweet juices on my tongue. I wanted to just fuck her over and over again.

“That is gross you are my brother!” Patty fired back. She was right about that. What was I thinking? I had to back away before I made a mistake.

My cock was so hard from touching her that I wasn’t sure that I could hold out. I quickly apologized and ran upstairs to my room. I cranked the music up and jerked off for the next couple of hours. After my third orgasm, I fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning I woke in a sticky mess. I couldn’t help but dream about my sister all night and I must have ejaculated in bed that night because everything was sticky and crusty.

After my shower, I tossed my sheets in the wash and headed for some food. I was starving after all the jerking off and my incredible wet dreams.

In the kitchen I found a note from my dad tacked on the refrigerator.

“Hey kids I have to go out of town for the casino and I will see you in a week. Mom just got off work at five and she will sleep most of the day. Be good, love dad.”

Well this is some shit I thought. I grabbed the milk and some cereal and went to eat. I was supposed to go the water park with him and now he is off somewhere having a good time and I’m stuck here. Whatever, I thought and moved on.

While cleaning up the kitchen I heard the water splash out by the pool. I peered out the window to see Patty swimming. I could feel my cock starting to rise up again. I just watched her from the window as she did a couple of laps and then got out and lay on the patio chair.

Patty was wearing her see through white bottoms again and I could see right through them. I started to rub my cock through my shorts. It felt so good to touch it again. The head of my cock was aching. I was rubbing the tip of my cock with small circles and then squeezing my aching member. I could feel the sensations shooting through my body again. I felt like I could cum again. It felt so good to be so close to touching her.

As I watched, Patty did something that blew my mind, and almost my wad right there. She took her top off and I almost lost it. Her beautiful breasts popped out from behind their enclosure. The nipples were a tan color and small. The outer area was a good size. They looked so pert. I mean they drooped to the side a little but they held their shape. They were magnificent. I wanted to suckle them like a child trying to get a meal. I wanted to hold her in my arms at that moment, care for her and show her that lovemaking could be sweet and sensual. I also wanted to rip her clothing from her body and to fuck her like a dog in heat. I wanted it fast and hard until I came in her sweet love box. I couldn’t hold back the feelings any longer.

I pulled my swollen cock from my shorts and jerked off at the sink. It didn’t take but a minute to send cum flying into the cabinets. I shot a hard stream into the door of the cabinets. The rest just covered my fingers. It wasn’t a lot because I had jerked off so much the night before. I was gripping the countertop to not lose my balance when I heard something from behind me.

My mother was standing there watching me. She had her hands over her mouth and from the look of her she was watching me the whole time. I was shocked to my core. I had my cock in my hand and there was cum dripping off the cabinets. What was going to say to get out of this? I wasn’t sure I’m sorry would cover it.

“This isn’t what it looks like.” Was the first thing that came could think of.

It didn’t have the affect that I was looking for. My mother started to cry. And if that wasn’t bad enough, she ran out of the room before I could say anything else.

I quickly went to my room to hide from my shame. I wasn’t sure why I had these feeling for my sister. I wanted her so bad though and it hurt. I felt like I was in love, or at least in lust, for her. I couldn’t control it. I had to have her. What was I going to do?

I stayed in my room until about eleven-thirty that night. I thought about my mom catching me and about my sister’s nakedness. I didn’t touched myself out of embarrassment that night.

When I left my room, I went to see my mom. I had to figure out if she was going to tell my father and if I was going to be kicked out of the house. She didn’t have to work so she was in her room. I could hear the radio playing. She was listening to jazz. It wasn’t that loud, just barely coming under the door.

I knocked on the door lightly. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen to me but I had to figure this out.

“Hello, Mom?” I said through the door. I could hear some weeping.

“What?” The faint voice said from behind the door.

“It’s me mom. Can we talk for a minute?”

“I don’t want to talk to you until your father comes home.” She spouted.

“Please, Mom, can I come in?” I returned. I was trying so hard to not get upset and to just talk to her.

Finally, I just walked in.

I saw my mother on her sitting couch. I could see three bottles of wine that were empty and a forth bottle almost gone. She was kind of laying down listening to Miles Davis. It was a piece that I heard her play a lot in the past. Her eyes were at the point of just being open. Her room was dark. She only had a reading lamp on in the corner. I could tell that she was only wearing her night clothing. She wore a black silk night shorts and very loose black silk matching top. The shorts were high up on her thigh. The material was very loose like you could slide your hand right up the leg without hitting a thing.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

The way my mother was sitting on the couch, kind of on her side with her head back, I could she her nipples through her top. They were very erect. My mother had always had very large breasts. I think that is wear my sister got them from.

My parent’s room was large. It had a sitting room built in so that they could read or listen to music without interruptions. There was a white fainting couch in the room that my mom used to rest on. It was soft and really comfortable. I liked it because it only had one side arm to it.

The music was playing when I stepped in.

“Mom,” I started, “I just wanted to explain to you what happened today.” I continued. “I was just, um. Well you see, um. I was a little, um… excited. I didn’t mean for you to see me. Really. I try to hide it. This is the first time that I have ever been out in the um kitchen.”

“Did s’you like jerking off on my cabinets?” She said with a strong slur.

She was really wasted. I could see her breasts as she talked. They heaved up and down with every breath. I wanted to know how large they were. I wanted too see them. I was starting to get hard again. Oh why is this happening to me?

“Mom, I was just umm, trying to um, relieve a little pressure. It hurts sometimes if I don’t, well, you know.” I finished. I was so nervous I kept my head down the whole time I talked. I was sneaking glances at her though.

“I saw you. I have seen you before. Don’t lie to me.”

She was waving her glass all over the place. I thought she was going to drop it on the floor. She held it steady in her fingers. She was a pro at drinking after all.

“What do you mean, you saw me before?” I quickly added to my defense.

“I have seen you looking at your sister.” She said as straight as a sober person.

“What mom, I mean…” I just let my voice trail off. I was caught and there was nothing I could do about it. What is the point? I thought.

I just stood there. I didn’t know what to say. It must have been a full two minutes before I could muster the courage to swallow let alone speak.

My mother spoke first.

“Son come over here and s’rub my feet and we can talk about what you are going to do so that I don’t tell your father or s’your sister about what s’you have been doing.”

What choice did I have? I was caught and this was a lifeline in which I could be saved.

“Sure mom anything. Please don’t tell dad.” I begged.

“I want s’you to start rubbing my feet.” She started.

“Ok mom, anything. Please, please mom you have to promise to not tell dad.” I pleaded again.

I moved over to where she was sitting and took my place. I was on my knees in front of my mother getting ready to serve my penance. I just hoped that she would keep my secret.

My mother sat up and placed her feet and the lotion in front of me. I rubbed a generous amount of lotion into my hands and then started on her feet. I began to notice something right away though. That if I moved my mother legs apart slightly, that I could see right up her crouch. She wasn’t wearing any underwear under her silk shorts. Thank God it was dark,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by gumie35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments