Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring break with mom

"How mom and I became lover's"

17
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It was during spring break, I had just turned 18 and my last year of high school before starting college, my sister Jess opted to go spend the week in the city with dad at the apartment he kept there since we moved to the country a few years ago.
Dad and Jess left sunday night shortly after dinner, its about a 2 hour drive from where we live to dads apartment. I told mom I was going to go take a shower and get ready for bed. Which really meant I was going to go jerk off, something I do a lot though I had then and still do have a very active sex life.
After my shower, I dried off and put on my pj bottoms, t-shirt and my slippers then headed down stairs for a snack and to watch some TV and bumped in to my mom who excused her self to go take her shower. I've always wondered if mom masturbated as well, a thought no boy should ever have about their mother, but I couldn't help it, my mom is hot! At 5'4" about 130 with a set of 36DD's and 37 years old she turned heads and all mine and my sister's guy friends always stared at her and had trouble hiding their boners when she was around.
 I was flipping channels when I heard a noise come from mom and dads bedroom and heard what sounded like breaking glass, I jumped up and ran in to the master bath, not even thinking about anything other then if my mom was OK and came in to fined her stark naked, wet and bleeding. She had slipped and fell in the shower, hitting and breaking the glass panel on the side of the shower which cut her arm and thigh. I helped her to sit on the toilet and grabbed a wash clothe and started tending to her wounds and thats when reality hit me to the fact my mom was sitting here in front of me stark naked, her very large full breasts and nipples totally exposed to me for the first time since she quit breast feeding me and as I was tending to the cut on her thigh I couldn't help but to notice and look at her exposed pussy covered ever so slightly with soft reddish brown curls of pubic hair which looked oh so very inviting.
 The view before me got my mouth watering and my dick was very hard and had began throbbing with excitement as my hart was beating very hard and it wasn't until I had finished bandaging her wounds that I realized my dick had found its way out through the fly of my pj's and now found my self blushing and wondering if my mom had noticed and how I was going to hide it, then she looked at me, she gave me a kiss and said she could take it from here and I should go take care of my erection and go to sleep. As I got up off my knees to walk out, my mom thanked me for my help and to not worry about it, for it was OK and she understood and there was nothing to be ashamed of.
When I got to my room I slipped out of my clothes and started to jerk off with my eyes closed, when the images of my mom started to pop in to my head and I couldn't help nor stop the thoughts that ran though my head about what it would be like to fuck my mom, again thoughts a boy should never have about his mother, but like I said, I couldn't seem to stop them and for as good as it was making it feel while jerking off, I don't think I really wanted to stop them any way.
 The next morning I woke up with a raging hard on even after all the jerking off I did last night, I think it was the biggest and hardest one I've ever had, it was standing straight up, throbbing and almost hurt it was so hard, I had measured it a few times at about 7" long and 2" in girth and it looked to be an inch longer and quite a bit thicker then normal which was confirmed when I wrapped my hand around it and began jerking off before getting up and walking down stairs. Mom wasn't up yet and I decided I better check on her to make sure she was OK after last nights accident, when I opened mom and dads bedroom door I was set back by the sight before me, my mom was laying there asleep in the buff with the blankets on the floor, legs spread ever so slightly, her breasts resting upon her chest with out a hint of sag to them, rising and lowering to every breath she breathed, then I seen my answer to if my mom masturbates, lying there between her legs was a dildo, all 6 inches of it and it looked to be about 1.5 inches in width and my dick was hard again!
 I walked over to her bed and moved the dildo to her side table then pulled a blanket up over her and turned to walk out of the room so she could sleep some more when she called to me in a groggy voice of sleep, come lay with me Randy and hold me please! she asked.
 I was a lil uncomfortable about her request giving the hard on I was sporting, but she lifted the blanket and said come on and come hold me, I need the comfort of it right now! so I climbed in and trying not to let her know I had a hard on, I tried to lay in a way I could hold her without my dick touching her, laying on my side facing her back, one arm under her head and the other resting around her waist and then she shifted closer to me, pushing her butt up against me, causing my dick to poke her in the butt and before I could do or say anything she responded with "Oh my, some one is very a wake right now isn't he", I began to blush and apologize to her when she told its OK and at that moment my mom parted her legs a lil and I felt her grab my dick and positioned it in between her thighs and said there, thats more comfy and then pulled my arm tighter around her.
 I was so scared and yet so excited and my dick was pulsing, I thought I was going to blow my wad, it felt so warm and so comfortable laying her like this with my mom, my hart raced and as I inhaled, I could smell my moms sent, it was very sweet and made me even more aroused and then my mom grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast then squeezed it and began to rock her hips forward and back, I was frozen, I wasn't sure what to think or do when I heard her moan and she started talking to me, she said " Its alright baby, mommy just needs your love and I want you to fuck me like you do Jess".

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP


 You know about that I asked in a shocked voice. Of course I do, thats why I took her to the doctor and put her on birth control when I did for I knew what you two where doing and I think its great that you two are and to tell you the truth, me and uncle Rob( mom's brother) have been fucking for years and still do from time to time and now I want you and me to become lover's as well! With that mom rolled over to face me and we kissed and began to caress each other before she rolled me on my back and kissed her way down to my about ready to burst dick and she wrapped her hand around my shaft, stroked the head of it with her thumb then ran her tounge down its length sucking my balls in to her mouth before sitting up and looked at me with very different eye's then I've ever seen her have before, then mom said " Your cock is a lil longer then your dad's and as fat as uncle Rob's and I know why Jess said she likes to fuck and suck it and its going to make your mama very pleased in deed"and with that she went back to sucking and stroking it and my balls until I lost it and started to cum in her mouth( which didn't take long ), wad after wad came shooting out, it almost felt like I was passing marbles through my dick as each wad pushed up from my balls and mom swallowed most of it then released my dick from her mouth and moved up my body straddling me with cock an inch or so from her pussy, she leaned over me and lowered her mouth to mine as she lowered her pussy on to my dick, which was really warm, wet and felt tight and smooth like velvet as it consumed ever in of me and with her mouth upon mine kissing me, she let out a moan of pleasure as did I and we opened are mouths to french and mom did some thing no one had ever done before, she shared a wad of my cum with me, still warm and a lil salty, but the whole experience of what was happening, I didn't care for I was so turned on.
I slept in moms bed ( if you want to call it sleeping) the rest of the week, having sex day and night with her, I asked what was going to happen when Jess and dad got home and thats when she told me that Jess and dad are lovers too and we would all just have to enjoy it!

Published 
Written by 1DirtyBear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors