Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Story 3 - Part 2

"Stacy's story concludes with a night to remember"

5
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
7.4k words 7.4k words
Stacy’s Story 3 – (part 2)

[We continue where the front door had just been closed behind us and we stepped out into the night…]

As soon as we were out of sight and around the corner beside a garage, my brother stopped and pinned me against a brick wall and kissed me with such passion it startled me for a second. His hands were in my hair to start with but soon enough they dropped down and settled on my slender hips.

“Sorry about that,” he said standing back, “but I couldn’t wait another second, you look stunning.” I couldn’t stop smiling, my whole reason for making such an effort was to get this kind of response, and his reaction assured me that my efforts, and bravery, were very much appreciated.

“It’s ok,” I said, still smiling, “you like your sexy sister?”

“I love her,” was his answer along with another, softer kiss. With our lips pressed together, his hands fell to the hemline of my short dress.” I really love her.”

We broke apart and stepped away from the wall of the garage; I straightened out my dress and pulled my coat closed to guard against the cool breeze. Then, hand in hand, we walked towards the bus stop.

“I still can’t believe it,” I confessed, “how is it that we’ve gone all our lives without realizing the potential for a real relationship with each other?”

“Well who would realize it?” He replied, “I doubt many people would look to their own flesh and blood for that kind of relationship, even if they did I doubt many of them would have the courage to try it. I mean imagine if I had tried it on with you and you had thought of me as disgusting. That kind of rejection would be impossible to get over. That’s why I never asked you about it.” I felt his grip on my hand tighten slightly.

“How long have you felt this way?” I asked.

“A very long time, maybe about 4 years,” he said with a slight hint of embarrassment.

I was shocked, “Seriously?”

“Yeah,” he said with the same awkwardness as before.

“Wow, I had no idea,” I said regretfully, although the thought of my little brother wanting me for all that time was a little exciting. How many of his fantasies had I starred in? How many litres of cum had he let loose while thinking about me?

“Well you’ve got me now,” I said, squeezing his hand, “and we can do anything we want together.”

“Plus if we got married,” he said smiling, “you wouldn’t have to change your last name!” That started us both laughing.

“So, now you’ve got me, what are you going to do with me?” I said with a flirty smile.

“I’m sure I’ll think of something,” he said.

The bus shelter was empty when we arrived so we sat beside each other on the small bench inside and waited for the bus. Jake glanced at his watch said that the bus should be here in around 5 minutes. While we sat and chatted to each other I felt his hand on my leg just south of the edge of my dress. He casually stroked it, working his way from my thigh to my knee and back again. As his hand glided up towards my thigh again a small shudder ran through me, we had stopped talking now, as if the act of touching, and being touched, needed quiet concentration.

“Your skin feels so soft,” he said, almost in a whisper. “You’re so beautiful Stacy.”

With that he leant in close to me and we kissed again. Our tongues met and softly ran over one another, as if they were locked in a slow, intimate dance. He continued to stroke my thigh and still, little by little, worked his hand further up until it disappeared under my dress. I let out another shudder, partly because of the erotic feeling that was flowing through me and partly because his hand felt cold against the warm flesh of my inner thigh. I decided that I should do some exploring of my own and allowed my hand to drop down his body, feeling my way down his chest, stomach, waist, right down to the top of his own thigh and between his legs where I could feel something very stiff encased in his jeans.

I felt him hold his breath slightly while I gently dragged my fingers along the length of his penis, then it was my turn to gasp because his fingers had found their way to the front of my underwear. He pressed lightly against the thin, silky material, only this small barrier stood between my brother’s fingertips and my most intimate area. My breathing became shallower and my legs began to part, allowing him better access, but then his hand was gone and our lips were parted.

“The bus is here,” he said while rising from the bench. I stood up quickly and composed myself as best I could in the few seconds before the bus stopped. Would it have killed the guy to be a few minutes late?! We were both breathless and I felt pretty embarrassed, although I was certain no one had seen our sordid display. The bus stopped by the shelter and Jake led the way through the opening doors.

My brother paid the fare for us both and we walked down the aisle of the bus. There was an old couple sitting at the back but apart from them the bus was empty, this is only the second stop on the bus route so it was unsurprising to see the lack of people. We sat on the 3 rd row of the bus with Jake against the window and me on the aisle side of our seat.

Taking advantage of the lack of people around us my brother’s hand, once again, was in between my legs cupping the inside of my left thigh with his right hand. He turned to me and a mischievous grin appeared on his lips. Touching and kissing outside when nobody was about was one thing, but doing it on a public bus where anyone might see us was quite different. I put my hand on his and gently eased it away from my silky underwear.

“We can’t,” I said, quickly turning my head to make sure the old couple hadn’t realized my brother’s hand was under my dress, if they had seen anything they weren’t showing it.

“It’s ok,” he said, still with a lustful look in his eyes, “no one can see.”

“But if someone gets on…”

“Ok, let’s change places, that way no one will be able to see you because I’ll be in the way.” I thought for a moment, I was turned on, very turned on, and I wanted to feel his hands on me again but I was also terrified of being caught which, if I’m honest, turned me on even more.

“Ok,” I heard myself say.

With that decided he stood up and I slid in behind him, next to the window, and he sat where I had been. My heart was racing; it was exciting enough just having my brother touch me, but having it done on a public bus was on another level entirely. Just as we settled into our new positions, with Jake’s left hand now resting on my right leg, the doors closed and the bus pulled away.

I settled back into the seat and tried to relax, my legs were slightly apart, normally they’d be crossed but I didn’t want to hinder my brother’s exploration. I stared towards the front of the bus in almost a dream-like state, concentrating on the feeling of the invading hand sliding under my little silver dress. Jake shifted his position so his left arm ran along the back of the seat, behind my head, and he turned slightly towards me. Now, with his right hand, he continued to touch up his older sister.

Now he was more comfortable he could easily access my whole body and I was at his mercy. He started back down at my knee and slid his hand right up my leg; the tension was building inside me, my heart still pounding. The bus, the driver, the old couple, everything just melted away and all that existed was the feeling. His hand was under my dress again and this time he wasn’t stopping, his fingertips reached my sexy underwear and then, with a gentleness that almost made me cry out, he moved the silky barrier to one side and touched the moist skin beneath.

I was getting close to a massive orgasm already and the pressure was building steadily. His fingers delicately slid over the lips of my pussy, rubbing a finger up and down the length of my slit, at one point he grazed my clitoris which sent a shiver through my entire body. He wasn’t going to slow down now; he must have known that he had me totally under his spell with my body reacting to his every touch. His fingers were slick with my wetness now, his hand gliding over me and moving closer to my sweet opening. Sensing his intent, I raised my left leg slightly to open myself up, ready to accept him into my body.

Even though I was expecting it, it still made me gasp when his index finger entered me, the wetness around his hand made it easy to slide in and out of me, so easy in fact that I soon felt a second finger inside me. The feeling of my brother slowly fucking me with his fingers, coupled with the location of our encounter, sent me to the very brink of my orgasm. My body was tense and it felt like my pussy was leaking all around my brother’s hand. I was so close, so very close.

That’s when the bus stopped, when it did we lurched forward which drove his two fingers right up inside me, much further than before. The feeling was exquisite and all I needed was a final thrust, one last touch, but it wasn’t to be, my brother’s hand had left my body because the doors to the bus had opened. I sat back again, still on the very brink of a massive orgasm, and tried to look composed as a torrent of people began pouring onto the bus.

The bus was almost full now and there were people sat all around us now and I was still excruciatingly close to climaxing. I tried to calm myself down by taking a few deep breaths as the doors closed and the bus began moving.

I’d just about regained control when Jake softly touched me on my thigh again. I realized that, despite my best efforts, my body was still incredibly sensitive, so much so that his touch made me gasp in surprise, even more so when I felt his hand slip beneath my dress again!

“Now, where were we?” He asked with a wicked smile returning to his lips. Oh god he wanted to finish me off, right here in the middle of this packed bus!

“Jake, we can’t,” I gasped. I needed to orgasm, my body ached for it! As much as I knew that what was happening was wrong on SO many levels, I couldn’t help being thrilled by it all.

“I know we can’t,” he said. “But we will.” With that he planted a kiss on my lips and his hand returned to my aching pussy. I was wet again and he slid two fingers deep inside me.

“Ohhh…god…” I whimpered.

Then it happened. On the crowded bus with, my brother’s fingers inside me, my orgasm ripped through my body, my soaked pussy became the epicentre of what felt like an explosion. Waves of pure pleasure tore through my body and my pussy tightened around its invaders as my body tensed up. I didn’t care where I was for the moment and I felt like every pair of eyes was on me, that everybody was disgusted at our performance here, on a public bus of all places! Even though I’m sure that, once again, I should be ashamed, the wrongness of it all only served to thrill and excite me all the more.

My backside rose up from the seat slightly and my hips began rocking against his fingers. I wanted to scream, oh god I wanted to cry out at the top of my voice but I knew I had to stay quiet.

Then it was over. The waves of pleasure eventually subsided and all the tension left my body and I felt like I was glowing, I let loose a sigh of contentment and my head lolled against my brother’s shoulder. His left arm was around my shoulders and for the rest of the journey he held me close. As time went on I began to recover my strength, and the realization of what we had just done began to sink in. I was sure that at least some of the people around us had seen what we’d done but, honestly, I didn’t care and as we sat in silence a warm smile spread across my lips.

I eventually sat up straight under my own power and smoothed my dress out as much as I could, frequently with both of us breaking into fits of giggles. A few moments later we had arrived at our stop and we stood up and waited in the aisle for the bus to come to a halt, I was behind my brother holding on to the back of a chair for support.

Hand in hand we walked towards Rapture, the new club my brother was taking me to, and I noticed how dark it was, it was only around 8.30 but the darkness made it feel like it was much later. When we arrived I was relieved to see that there wasn’t a queue outside like I had seen outside some of the other clubs, I guessed it was because it wasn’t as well known yet. The numbness from my climax had only just started to give way and I noticed a chill in the air, another reason to be glad of the quick entry into the club.

The first thing I noticed as we entered the club was the heat, it washed over my body and made me feel slightly faint, but I soon got used to it. We walked in to a huge open area; there was a large wooden dance floor that took up about 70% of the floor space on which there must have been more than 150 people dancing to the loud music. They were playing something with a heavy beat which vibrated through the floor and up my body. The remaining space was taken up with a large carpeted area that was like a long strip along the side of the dancing area, on this strip was the bar which ran almost the length of the room and a large amount of tables and chairs and, up against the remaining wall space there was a long bench with padded seats and a cushiony back rest. Right at the back of the room there was a corridor on which there were signs indicating that the restrooms were at the end of the passageway.

We made our way towards the bar and Jake ordered each of us a bottle of some foreign lager type drink. We took our drinks and went to sit down on the padded bench next to each other, there was a small table there, which we set our drinks on and swung our legs under. For a while we sat there watching the people dance and I sipped at the drink which had a ridiculously long name, it tasted nice enough, although I doubt people buy the drink for the taste as much as the alcohol content.

“What do you think?” Jake shouted to me, his voice barely audible over the noise of the music and the other noise of people laughing, shouting and dancing.

“It’s ok,” I shouted back. “It’s really hard to hear you though!” Jake smiled and for a while we made small talk and finished our drinks.

“Shall we have a go at dancing?” Jake asked.

“I don’t know,” I responded. “I don’t know how! I’ve never danced in a place like this; shall we have another drink first?” I was trying to do two things, firstly I wanted to stall the embarrassment of trying to dance and, secondly, I felt that if I *was* going to be on the dance floor then I needed some more courage, in liquid form. With a smile Jake agreed and quickly we were both working on our second bottle.

Ashamedly, by the time I’d finished my second bottle, I was feeling rather tipsy. I had barely eaten all day and the alcohol had obviously found its way to my head. Feeling slightly intoxicated my inhibitions subsided and I at last agreed to accompany my brother to the dance floor. I took comfort in the fact that as there were so many people around us it was less likely anyone would take any notice of us. We draped our coats over our table and we walked towards the wooden section of the floor.

We walked onto the dancing area and quickly we were swallowed up by the crowd. I mimicked the actions of the other girls around me with my arms in the air and trying desperately to move my feet in a way that might be considered rhythmic. I felt incredibly foolish but I was happy to see that my brother was also struggling with the dance moves. We ended up in fits of laughter and all we managed was a ‘bopping’ action which, although helped us blend...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by paradisetitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors