Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step Dad gave me an orgasm

"I slept with my step Dad"

19
1 Comment 1
25.1k Views 25.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This really doesn't fall under incest but I didn't know where to put my first post. There was no taboo section.

My step Dad met my Mom when I was 13. My mom was a train wreck of a woman, she failed me as her daughter and failed herself. Through circumstances I will never understand she met a completely wonderful guy that had the tenacity to take on a broken family unit. You know, he could have walked away but he stayed and made it work.

My step Dad is a great guy. He always supported my dreams even when they were unrealistic. He helped me deal with some of my weak points like reading and writing. He invested his time and attention in me like his own daughter. He did that for my Mom too. I used to hear them having sex and Mom exploding. I would wonder what was happening. Mom is always happy now.

I always thought my step Dad was cute. He is fit and pay attention to his body. He's easy going and friendly and he always compliments you. When I was growing up, he always reminded me he had 2 pretty girls near him, his wife and his daughter. I never knew what to say but I loved the compliments. He could say them in a way that wasn't creepy just nice. I felt OK asking him how I looked in some clothes.

Mom was gone one weekend away to see Grandma and Grandpa. Step Dad was home, having drinks and playing a video game. He invited me to grab a drink and sit with him. He asked me how things were going, the usual stuff about life

I had a few drinks and I got tipsy. He had turned on a movie and I was tired and lied my head in his lap. He didn't object. It was comfortable for me. I feel asleep and he woke me up saying I should head to bed. I got up and being so tired I just headed into Mom's bedroom and laid down there. The world was spinning and I was too tired to walk.

Later, he came into the room to sleep. He was surprised to find me there and asked me if I wanted to go into my room. I just said no in a tired way. The bed was big and I was tired. He didn't argue and crawl in next to me. I was cold and moved closer to his warm body. As I got closer to him, I could feel his body. He took care of himself for an older man. Without thinking I moved closer and told him I was cold and could he warm me up. He was tired but seemed to wake up, almost surprised at my request. He then spooned me, his body next to mine.

The feeling of his body pressed against mine was different. I turned around to look at him, his eyes closed and I let my hands wander. His eyes open in disbelief. "No" he whispered but I didn't stop. I let my hand run across his manhood, a first time, then a second time, each time noticing he was bigger. Being tipsy, I was risky and moved closer and began kissing him. At first he seemed taken back but then gave in. His kiss was slow and soft which made for an intoxicating mix with his hard body.

We began kissing and I could feel he was aroused.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

He told me no, this was wrong but didn't stop. I felt him unbutton my shirt I was wearing and soon his lips had found my lips, then my neck, then my breasts. Perhaps the double whammy of me being so young & this being so risque fired him up. I could feel his manhood now rock hard in his boxers.

He went down on me. He pulled my panties off, exposing me to his desires. I had experienced oral sex before but it was mostly a lick x 3. He went at me. His hands gripped my waste as he ate me out. I could understand why Mom made those sounds. I became soaking wet, my own juices covering his face. He was relentless, never stopping and I could feel he was in need. His tongue danced on my clit while his finger found the inside of me. His other hand held mine, his lips occasionally wandering from my pussy to my inner thighs then back.

The heat of the moment, his heavy breathing and my own sexual excitement brought me to orgasm. I had never had a man bring me to this point. With my hips gyrating he continued to lick and eat me. I felt a rush I hadn't felt before. My body was trembling inside, it felt weak.

Just after that he climbed on me. I felt him enter me. His cock was not long but it was thick like I had not felt. He took both my hands and put them over my head and began to suck my breasts while inside me. Not long after he rolled over, lifting me up on top of him. I began to ride him, his hands on my breasts or my waist, pulling down. I was soaked. This was so taboo but I could not stop. As I rode him I could feel the pressure in me, finally releasing in another orgasm while on top of him. Right after I came he put me on the bed and went in missionary position. He began to kiss me while fucking me, his breathing was fast. Part of the way through he asked "was I on the pill" and I replied yes. This only furthered his excitement until he suddenly stiffened up. His hands went on the bed and he pushed himself up and I heard him grunt. Suddenly inside me I felt a warm feeling. I realized he had cum in me. After cumming he kissed me slowly, then lying beside me spooned me, massaging my shoulders.

That night we had sex several times. He would rest and then start again. He was incredibly attentive to my needs and understood how to give a woman an orgasm. After cumming in me, he would go down and eat me like he was starving. As if his own semen was something he desired. It was an incredible turn on.

We did not have sex again but often I would listen to Mom and Dad have sex. I would hear my Mom gasp..then silence, then a loud OH...as she released. I finally understood why. I would lie there in bed and touch me, touch my own wetness knowing I'd crossed the line. I crossed that line but very honestly it was truly amazing and wonderful. I would never tell my Mom.

Published 
Written by AmberLee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments