Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step sister

"Lust for step sister"

19
0 Comments 0
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
This story takes place a few years ago. When my father recently met a new woman from an on line dating site. Her name was Debbie. She had two children of her own Austin and Abbie, Austin was 12 at the time and Abbie was just a month or so younger than my self.

A few months after my father and his new found love moved in together. I had my own room in the the attic. I didn't care for I was alone. It was a bit drafty on cold windy night. My room and Abbie's room shared the same wall. Sometimes I could hear her talk on the phone to one of her friends from her old school."I hate it here no one understands how I feel" I heard her say, I knew how she felt I had to move away from my friends. she moved from another state so I could only imagine.

As the months went by felt like a flash of light. I was pre occupied by soccer. So I was gone most evenings till around eight or nine if I didn't go to a girls house. Week or so went by I heard Abbie on the phone with one of her new friends from school. I can her them talking about me. "Really you think he is hot?" Abbie said! Well I guess I can see it. I can hear her laugh and giggle "no I wouldn't to that he is like my own brother!!" I could only imagine what they were talking about. The next day I started to notice that Abbie was walking around the house with a loose and long night shirt with no bra on. I at the age of sixteen this had my attention.

She would stand about five 5'6" tall. Very slim maybe 110 pounds very nicely built. Very firm breast I would guess about C cup maybe bigger. Come to think about it I really never noticed her till I heard her talk on the phone with her friend. One night after practice I came home talked to my dad about the next game we were going to have and that he would have to take me at 4 pm in the city next week. As he said we will have to see what's going on at that time but I'm sure we can work something out!

I ran up to bathroom to jump in the shower. After my nice refreshing shower I would sit in the spot on the couch where I usually do after school. Abbie sat down next to me lifting her legs up kinda sitting sideways from me as her feet dug between the couch pillows to keep her feet warm.

The way she sat I could see the outline of her youthful pussy lips. A perfect mold the view had been. It was about 9:30 p.m I was so tired after practice I think I dozed off witch felt like hours to awaken with a raging hard on. I am at that point trying to hide it before Abbie seen it.

Reaching my hand down my pants to manage the work out of trying to secure my throbbing hard on. Guess I was having one of the sex dreams I frequently had. I looked at Abbie and I think she noticed because she had this grin on her face like she has never seen a hard cock before! I'm not huge but a good 8 inch fully hard and thick.

Finally I ended up going to bed right before midnight. The next morning I awoke I could smell bacon,eggs, and something like burnt toast. I rolled out of bed trying to keep a strait composure. Trying to make my way to the bathroom for my morning ritual. I had to piss so bad at this point. After teeth clean I started to walk into the living room. No one to be found, I made my way to the kitchen. Their was Abbie making us breakfast. I asked "what's the occasion?" She looked up at me and said everyone else left so I got hungry and I made us eggs,bacon and I burned the toast I laughed at her telling her that the toaster was stuck on the burnt setting so you have I actually watch the toast cook! She stared to laugh. We sat down to enjoy this nice cooked meal!

Afterwards I went back to my room and changed for one of my friends from school was going to pick me up and we were going to head to the mall. As I was about done getting ready I heard a faint knock on my door Abbie had turned the knob and cracked it just a enough to get her head threw. "Hey what are your planes for the day?" She asked me, Well ken was supposed to come over to pick me up and we were going to go to the mall."

Oo I want to go" she said.. Well he will be here in a few minutes I'll wait for you to get ready. She jumped up and down with excitement and she rushed into her room I can hear her hitting the phone. "Yea he wanted me to go with him to the mall. "Yea I know oh hush I can't he will have a friend" I couldn't help but think what she meant by that?

Ken showed up honking his horn. I opened the front door leaned out telling him to wait a second. I yelled at Abbie " hurry up we are waiting." She ran out of her room wearing a tight pink shirt that showed her cleavage with a short skirt on and had her dark hair that went just passed her shoulders pulled up. I never seen her like this.

She looked very sexy! For the first time that we all have been under the same roof together. Ken and myself were in the front seat and Abbie in the back looking out the window admiring all the beautiful views.

We arrived at the mall just in time for them to open up at 11. Ken and I were talking about soccer and Abbie behind us just walking behind us. The fist store we went to was a sports center to get a new pair of cleats and shin guards because I go threw them fast for I am very hard on my stuff.

Next we went to get some new cloths I tried on a few pair of jeans. Abbie assured me that they look good on me so I went with this pair not knowing that it showed more of my cock than I can imagine.

I make the purchase and asked if anyone wanted to go to another store for I was done shopping I got what I came for! Abbie said let's go to the girls clothing store as she tried on a few jeans coming out to model them for me. They look good I would say with every pair she came out with but in my mind I thought she was looking better and better with each pair. They were getting tighter and tighter I was able to see more of her beautiful female curves that I really never noticed before.

She would spin and do this little giggle just enough to see her breast shake. She was at this point starting to turn me on.

Was I really starting to think of her as if she was a normal girl and not just my step sister? When we arrived home I had my hands full with my new items and I couldn't reach into my pocket to get the house keys!

Abbie with out missing a beat reached into my pocket and trying to find the keys was rubbing me the right way because I stared to feel myself start to get hard.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

While she fumbled around in my pocket. she grabbed the keys and stuck them into the door ah just in time as I dropped my bags on the floor.

"They were starting to cut off the blood to my hands." I said, Abbie looked at me with that bottom lip all puffed out "aw poor baby" she said. "Your just to cute ain't cha" I said in a playful voice "I try" she said with her bag in hand she went back to her room. As ken told me he was heading home I told him I will see you at the game .

I'll be their pretty boy he called me cuz Thats the nick name my coach gave me my first year playing cuz I was trying to get with some of the older cheerleaders it has stuck ever since but that's a totally different story.

I went up to my room threw my bags on my bed putting things away I can hear Abbie on the phone! No his friend didn't leave us alone. I still didn't understand what they were talking about but at the time I didn't care. I was tired so I plopped down on my bed one leg hanging off with one arm over my eyes I dozed off. I awoke to the sound of a door shutting "I'm home I heard Debbie say" who's hungry? I arose from my bed in a flash getting that light headedness from getting up to fast so I had to sit back down. Abbie barged into my room with a loose shirt and a pair of comfy shorts on.

Her hair still wet from her shower. She had lean down to grab my arm. I could clearly see her full mounds of her beautiful teen tits. I still have the cloths We went shopping in but I didn't care. Abbie grabbed my arm and dragged into the kitchen. Abbie was sitting right across from me.

clearly she wasn't wearing a bra because I can see her nipples were going erect from the pleasure of the soft fabric rubbing them. Thinking to myself bet they look good! After diner we washed the dishes together she washed I dried them and put them up! "Time for a shower" I stated, "hurry up!" my dad said, I need one to and you use a lot if hot water! "Yea yea what ever I said " just out of the shower my skin still steaming as I walked down the hall to my room I turned the corner and bumped right into Abbie I felt her hand graze against my soft man meat. "Oops I'm sorry."she said, her face turned red as fire! Still dripping I slid past her as my cock was pressed against her groin area. "My bad " as I walked into my room with a grin on my face. I dry off and get more comfy I had put on some shorts and t shirt I laid on my bed just looking up at the celling. As I heard a knock at the door I laid in silence. I hear Abbie say you awake? "Yes I am I'm just laying here." I said, would you like to join me? She walked over to me as I had one arm to my side and the other over my head and my legs in the 4 shape. She crept over to me I can see that she had a white cotton shirt that looks to be xxl just barley going past her hips.

she looked very sexy at this point. She sat on my bed beside me and just sat their for a moment. I can see one hand go down between her legs I can hear her breath start to pick up.

When I hear her start to moan just under her breath. I can start to feel her other hand start to make a outline of my cock while she strokes my cock threw my shorts. Oh my god I'm starting to get so hard. Pre-cum was starting to form . Not thinking anything about it I did what any teenage boy would do. I started to remove my shorts. Freeing my newly freshly hard cock in her hands. Molding her hands to every surface of my cock.

Trying to take my mind off the fact I could cum any second! She would then start to stroke my throbbing cock. The urge of cumming all over her teen body had me in erotic pleasure.

Trying to stop my self of Cuming right in her hand. She leaned down with a little moan escape from her lips. With my rock of a cock sticking strait up I could feel the wetness of her tung circle around the head of my cock. Licking all the pre-cum that was dripping from my cock. Taking the first inch, then the second then I'm half way in her mouth hole.

Stroking my cock with her hungry mouth. She was amazing I have never felt this kind of pleasure from any other girl."I'm going to cum!" I said, Abbie just went faster and deeper. 

I couldn't hold back any more as brush her hair with my fingers my toes curled. I started to shoot load after load onto the back of her throat. When my cock started to go limp she would suck out every drop.

She then released me from the natural feeling of her warm lips. I then sat up looking her in the eyes. "That was incredible!" I stated, never have I ever felt as satisfaction as I did at that moment. "I couldn't help it any longer." She said, with just as much satisfaction as I had just had.

I lay her on her back I kissed her lips with such passion her breath started to get heavy. Trailing my hand down the front of her shirt. Struggle to get my hand under her shirt I could feel her warm bare skin. Cupping her full brest in my hand I would give it a squeeze and pull on her nipple ever so easily. She started to arch her back in pleasure. Leaning down I took a nipple between my teeth as I would bite down with a little or no force. Gliding my other hand down past her navel. Under her cotton panties I can feel the warmth of pussy. She was so wet at this point. Spreading her lips with my thumb and pinky. I was working her clit with my middle finger bringing her to climax .

Her juices flowed down my wrist while I slipped a finger in her I leaned down to lick her clit. Oh my did she taste ever so sweet.

Thrusting in and out. She then grabbed my arm with pleasure her body shaking she was moaning my name as she climaxed for the last time. 

Her breath shallow she leans over kissing me on the lips. "That is what I have wanted for so long" She said, with out missing a beat she stood up and walked out if the room. In shock of what had just happend. Was this a new beginning of a beautiful brother and sister love. Not sure but I am excited of what will happen tomorrow..

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Renegadefather11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors