Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepdad and I in the beginning. Part 2

"My world changed that day"

37
9 Comments 9
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After dad and I had spent most of the day sharing each other's bodies, it was getting time for mom to get home. Now I had to figure out how to get her to participate with us. I figured this shouldn't be too hard since I knew her and dad had been involved in threesomes with their friends. In fact on their wedding night, the maid of honor, Carla, joined them in bed. I just needed her to realize I was ready for this. As I said previously we had seen each other nude on several occasions. It wasn't like we were jealous of each other. We both have big tits, great bodies and tight asses. The only difference is she's blonde and I'm brunette  In we fact had showered together to help each other wash our hair. Mom is not a prude by any means. We had discussed at sometime sharing a guy when I was ready. Guess what, mom, I'm ready.

I decided to go with my original plan and join them that night when they were together in bed. I need to get her imagination going first, though. 

Dad was watching TV in his recliner wearing jogging shorts. I decided to clean the kitchen in a thong and heels only. We heard her car pull into the garage. Mom walked in and gave dad a kiss then saw me in the kitchen doing dishes. As I said previously mom and I would tan in the pool topless when dad was with us. I thought this might just be an extension of that. Mom came into the kitchen and looked me up and down. 

"Your a little casual aren't you?" She gave me a peck on the cheek and walked back into her room.

As soon as she gets home she usually strips down to her bra, panties and heels, so I figured that is what she was doing. I finished cleaning and went back to her room. 

"Why aren't you wearing a top, Ada," she asked?

"Mom, dad has seen both of us topless before and I just didn't feel like wearing one."

"I guess it's okay, I hate wearing one, too."

With that, she took her bra off and let her big tits free also. Now both of us were in thongs and heels. We went back out into the kitchen and made a salad for dinner. After dinner, we watched some tv before it was time for bed. Mom and dad went to their bedroom and I could hear the shower running. I waited for awhile till they settled in. A little while later, I went to their bedroom door which was ajar. I could see mom on her back while dad was positioned between her legs licking her pussy. His hands were cupping her ass, while her hips thrust at his tongue. I was so wet and excited at the thought of joining them.

I removed my thong and left it on the floor. I slowly entered the room and approached the side of the bed her head was on. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the tongue lashing she was getting. I leaned over a sucked the huge nipple of her left breast into my mouth. She opened her eyes startled.

"Ada, what are you doing?" she moaned.

"I'm ready for this, mom. I want to play with you and dad like your friends do."

I didn't want this to turn into a big discussion so I went back to licking and sucking her tits. Daddy was still eating her and keeping her mind occupied. She settled back into enjoying the attention. I knew there would be a discussion at some time, not just now, though.  Daddy lifted his head and spread her legs wide as he placed his cock at her entrance. She was ready for him as he pushed his way in. She let out a moan as he buried his cock deep inside her.  I got up and straddled her face, lowering my pussy to her lips. She grabbed my hips and pushed her tongue into my wet pussy.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

I was in heaven watching his big fat cock fucking her as she tongue fucked my pussy. Daddy leaned forward and started sucking my big tits as he fucked her. I could feel her moaning as she licked and sucked at my clit. I knew she was enjoying herself as her hips met his every thrust. She started cumming and stopped eating me. I could hear her moaning as daddy fucked her harder. I rolled off her and watched as she continued cumming. 

"Don't stop keep fucking me, honey!"

He grabbed her ankles and pounded her pussy harder. I wanted her to see him fuck me like that. He pulled his wet cock out of her when she was done. She was rubbing her tits and quivering from the orgasm. I got between her legs and licked her dripping wet pussy. She grabbed my headed and guided my tongue where she wanted it. My ass was in the air as I was on my knees. I felt daddy get behind me and place a hand on my ass. I was quivering with excitement.

"Fuck her, honey, she says she is ready for this."

I felt the head of his cock enter my wet pussy. Slowly at first then all the way in. I let out a moan, with my tongue buried in mom's pussy. His cock filled me up as his balls hit my clit. Mom was rubbing her tits and fucking my tongue. Daddy grabbed my hips pulling me back on his big cock. Mom slid out and turned so she could slide under me. Her head was under my pussy watching dad's big cock going in and out of my young tight pussy. I buried my face back into her pussy while she fingered my clit. He pulled his cock out and shoved it into her waiting mouth. I pushed back against him letting him know I wanted more. Back into my pussy he went fucking me harder, then back into her mouth. When he shoved his cock back into me I could tell he was ready to cum. He was moaning louder and pushing harder. I was ready to explode and started quivering. He could feel me starting to cum and slammed his cock harder. I let out a scream and he pushed his cock into mom's mouth. I collapsed forward on mom as she swallowed his load. I rolled off of her and joined her sucking the last of his cum.

We laid on the bed catching our breath. 

"I hope you're not mad, mom."

"I would have like to have had an opportunity to discuss this first. But I'm not mad."

"We have talked about sharing a guy before, why not dad? We both love him."

She shrugged her shoulders as if to agree. 

"You both have amazing bodies and we all knew at some point this would happen. Now that it has we can move forward. I can tell you, both of you turn me on, and together you're fabulous."

"Ok, ok, I must admit I was looking forward to this day also. So now that we are all good, let's suck his cock hard again Ada and fuck him some more."

"Anything you say, momma. By the way, you know we are going to have to let Bree in on this or she'll be pissed."

"Your sister will have to let me know she is ready for this. I'm not going to bring her in until she wants in."

"Oh, she wants in mom, she has told me. Just because she doesn't live at home doesn't mean she doesn't want to play at home."

Daddy shoved his cock in my mouth to shut me up. We played together through the night, me and mom, me and dad, mom and dad. Since then we wear what we want at home if anything at all. Nobody is jealous or possessive. 

Yes, we did bring my sister Bree into our family time, but that's another story. Mom also thinks that was the first time daddy fucked me, hehe.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Daddysass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments