Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suddenly Last Christmas

3
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I'd looked forward to it for weeks, a whole four days in a cosy hotel tucked away in the Lake District.   It should have been magic - just me and James....alone all through Christmas..fine mulled wine, champagne, good food - and lots and lots of hot sex.   'Course his wife had to go and wreck it - didn't she.   She'd arranged to go and stay with her parents but at the last minute had taken ill - or so she said - or so he said for that matter.   Which ever way ... my parents had gone abroad, and I was now left with the prospect of a lonely Yuletide.

               "You could always go on your own,"  James had said when I pointed out how much money we were about to forfeit.   Big deal !   Drink and eat alone and then go and finger myself off, I suppose.

I sat by the front lounge window.   It was raining.....why does it always rain at Christmas I mused watching people bustling by carrying last minute goodies and presents.   It felt like the whole world was  on its way to a party and I was the only one who hadn't been given an invite.....so what would I do these next few days ?   the more I thought the more depressed I became,  and now it was going dark on the worst Christmas eve ever.

I'd just poured a very large Scotch with a view to getting 'stoned' and sleeping my way through the festive season when the front door bell rang.

               "Hell ! what are you doing here - and you're  soaked through."   It was my brother,   "Mum and Dad's gone on holiday - you know - here's a towel..dry yourself....where's Susan?"

He sat down and I gave him one of dad's beers:

               "Susan's  with another guy!  she's found herself another man.....I've seen photos of him...I've even seen photos of her in bed fucking him!"   He broke down in tears and I, too shocked at first just sat there open mouthed.   Susan, I thought.....definitely no 'oil painting'...in fact I could never understand what my brother Steve saw in her.  Yet on the other hand, Steve was so good looking, worked out regularly at the Gym, had a good body - what the hell was she thinking of?

I told him my story and he told me his.   I was about to say 'let's get blitzed on this bottle of Scotch' when I remembered the hotel in Ambleside....all nicely paid for.

We hardly spoke much on the two hour drive to Lakeland.   His sorrow was so clearly apparent, he seemed to just stare into oblivion all the time.

               "Any chance of a 'kiss and make up'?"  I said cautiously,  "you and Susan go back quite a few years."   His eyes glared at me and I knew I'd said the wrong thing.   As for me I knew my position, I was James's mistress - someone he fucked on the side... I was quite happy with that and had it not been Christmas the change of plan wouldn't have meant a thing - I'd just have gone and slept with another of my men friends.   I thought about the situation.

               "I was supposed to be with James,"  I told Steve, " so what do we do when we get to the hotel, 'cause there's only one room booked and that's a double room."

               "What the hell!" he growled,  "I'll sleep on the chair - or even the floor....I don't intend doin' much short of gettin' drunk."   Thanks very much, I thought, better not show me up or get us thrown out.

We posed as man and wife at the hotel reception.   Not difficult...our surnames were the same.   Dinner was sumptuous and I began to feel glad we'd come after all.   We polished off a couple of bottles of wine and now, with a distinct northerly wind blowing outside, the wine having gone to our heads we headed for our room.   I undressed in the bathroom, put on a long flowing nightdress and headed for bed only to find Steve, fully dressed, already in there.   Leave him, I thought and got into  bed the other side.

I lay awake for a while thinking.   We'd always been so close,  Steve and myself.   As children, when other brothers and sisters hated each other we were always for each other and looked after each other, so how could that cow Susan - ugly looking moron as she is - dare upset my loving brother?  I must have dropped off to sleep only to be aroused by Steve's hand wandering across my breasts.   My first instinct was to push him away and remind him to behave...but it felt so good.   A moment and now he was touching my bare flesh...then he  had my right breast, kneeding it and tweaking the nipple....should I stop this right now?   no, no! it was much too nice, demonic and illegal but that just made it more exciting.   I just lay there and let his warm, strong hand explore my body.   His fingers found my belly-button, probed and then moved ever lower down my body, softly caressing my thighs and now my body and soul beyond caring I parted my legs, opening up and physically inviting him to do whatever he wanted.   Deft warm fingers probed, ever so gently the lips of my vagina and now my chest heaving with desire he lifted away my nightdress, eased himself upon me and I could feel his manhood, stiff and desirable as any I'd ever known.   A final pang of conscience....then,  as his lovely hot cock eased its way inside me all feelings of wrongdoing evaporated,  I threw my arms around his naked body and felt the thrill of his hard muscular body now gently thrusting back and forth, up and down my wet love tunnel.   Instinctively my hands roamed finding his well rounded firm buttocks.   I pulled him ever deeper into me and now we both rocked back and forth in the ecstasy of our own forbidden lust.   It seemed to go on forever, and I wanted it to.   Gripping his manhood with my strong vaginal muscles I imprisoned him within me holding his cock then releasing as if to command him as deeply inside me as possible.   He loved it  and I kissed his hot lips eagerly sucking his tongue into my mouth and swallowing his hot jagged breath.

               Go on! ...  fuck me hard!   I couldn't resist calling out and now we thrust in unison with a rhythm so well synchronised as I've never known with others.   Brazenly I called out undying love as my first climax swamped my soul and then sunk my teeth into his naked shoulder as the second orgasm sent me to paradise.   A final ecstasy which seemed to go on and on and at once his body stiffened,  I could feel his cock throbbing deep within me and now a deep grunt as he pumped home his sperm.   I gloried in taking his every drop and felt it....twelve spurts in all, hot and deeply wet,  as if it were soaking every part of my flesh and staining me with its forbidden outlandishment.   Yet in spite of it all and knowing his seed would fly to my womb I felt no shame and when we fell apart I rolled over, took his still leaking cock in hand and licked away the remnants of his sated lust. 

I woke up first the following morning.   There was no feeling of disgust, no wretching of hands pleading what have I done - and I hoped he wouldn't wake up and beg forgiveness either, for in my heart I wanted it to happen again.   For a while I questioned my own savage and carnel thoughts about my own brother - indeed, prior to last night would never have given it a moments credence....and whilst I knew he was good looking,  Steve,  until then had been just my elder sibling whom I'd secretly admired and loved ever since childhood.

I was naked when he opened his eyes - the nightdress no longer seeming to have any modesty value - he smiled....and seemed more his usual self.

               "Don't say sorry...don't even think of it!" I said in an authoritative but welcoming voice.

               "I hadn't any intention," he replied,  "in fact to go one step further Shezanne, I've always lusted after you from the day you were ....well...when I saw you in the bathroom after you'd had a shower.   You looked so good so - well last night, if you'd screamed, slapped my face, kicked me out...whatever it would have been worth the try."   I was tempted to tell him that my feelings for him had been the same for as long as I could remember but instead decided discretion to be the better part of valour.

Instead, as if he were my latest conquest I'd picked up in a night-club I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his lips, gently at first then at once, thrusting my tongue into his mouth.   He responded, our saliva gushed and flowed between us, our tongues intertwined and the hot flush of impending need and lust started to flow through my whole body.   My hand reached for his penis, that same little piece of white flesh dangling from his groin I remembered seeing when we were children had now become a raging swollen monster.  I stroked it gently as once again his hand reached out and cupped my breast.   We'd started something - something so big I think we both knew it was  unstoppable.   His lust was rising as I stroked his cock and now clear fluid emanated from its tip, running down and sticking to my fingers, making my hand slide ever easier over his purple glans.   I opened up the little slit and looked deep within that tube still exuding his pre-cum and without any further thought licked away the translucent juice.              "Breakfast is served!!"  A sharp knock on the door brought us sharply out of ecstasy and back into the real world.  

Breakfast was superb, the hotel dining room looked out onto the mountains and hillsides of the Lake District and I found it quite easy to pose as my brothers partner - at least I knew how many sugar cubes he had in his tea.   The whole day - Christmas Day - was as if the depression of the day before had never been - for both of us.   A long walk in the bracing air, a sumptuous Christmas dinner and a large bottle of cognac in our room topped the whole day and now it was evening, the cognac fast depleting and both our heads beginning to spin - we were contented and as one with each other.   We spoke of, and discussed so many things we wouldn't have dreamed talking of prior to last night.

SallyyDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyyDanger

He asked...and I told him of my fifty or so lovers - my three abortions, of which I was not proud and how I prefered to keep out of love and just enjoy the sex.   He told me of his few partners and all about him and Susan and how she seemed to have been cheating on Steve for some time.

I suppose it had to happen as the cognac began to take effect - but if it hadn't I guess I'd have engineered it.   His hand on my thigh,  mine soon followed on his and before I could think, his lovely  cock was in my hand.   Once more I felt it swell in my hand till the tell tale bead of sticky fluid was running all over his purple bell-end. I gazed at it and my hand now sliding up and down the shaft constantly lubricated by a seemingly endless supply of pre-cum.

             "Did Susan ever suck you?" I questioned,  feeling just slightly intrusive.

             "Chance would be a fine thing," he replied, "wouldn't put her mouth near it - but it didn't stop her sucking that bastard Charlie Lovedale."   That was the first time Steve had mentioned his love rival's name...Charlie Lovedale...my God,  what the hell does she see in him?  he used to go to my school...an utter Geek.   I thought about her choice of suitor over and above my muscular brother as I continued to rub up and down his dick.   Instinctively, I leaned over and took this now raging manster as deep into my mouth as I could.   He caught his breath as my hot mouth and tongue replaced the  hand and moaned softly as I licked all round the purple rim and let him plunge it to the back of my throat.

Using my considerable experience to give Steve what he'd been missing I  sucked him hard, cradled his balls with my hand, and explored every last cranny around his glans stopping to prise at his slit with my tongue before inserting the tip as far in as possible.   He moaned gently and his hands ruffled my hair pulling my head as far onto his prick as possible.   I responded and took as much cock into my mouth, feeding it right down my throat till I was in danger of gagging.   His orgasm seemed to take him  by surprise.  One moment he was moaning softly, enjoying the carnal, vilification  of having his sisters mouth round his cock, the next he was pumping great wads of milky spunk deep into my mouth and throat.   I remember thinking how smooth it was and how it tasted - well - almost..... like us.   That sounds stupid but if there is such a thing as a family taste, then I was tasting the taste of my own family - and it was good.   It was a taste I'd had in my mouth many times but ignored and now my own brother was belching our family DNA down my throat like a fountain.   I savoured his last spurts on my tongue, passing the milky liquid all round my teeth and gums to get the fullest flavour, showing him hi spunk on my tongue befor finally consigning it to my stomach and its ultimate digestion inside me.

                  You've got a hell of a lot of spunk Steve," I whispered in his ear.   I had hoped he'd do something to subdue the fire now burning in my birth canal, but already he was sprawled out on the bed, his dick once more dribbling the remains of a successful orgasm whilst he was fast asleep.

Lying there content, his satisfaction reflected by the look on his face,  I recalled our childhood and how he looked ...not unlike at present.   I still couldn't believe the way Susan had treated him and now I wanted to punish her and give Steve all the things she'd denied him.   For a start, I'd already eaten his spunk, enjoyed every moment of his penis in my mouth - and now, completely undressed I lay myself beside him, held his  limp penis and - my own needs reaching fever pitch - fingered myself off urgently.

I got carried away with my first orgasm to such an extent it woke him up.   Unable to stop he watched me ebb out of my first only to be swept away by the thoughts of him watching into my second climax.  He replaced my fingers with his.

            "Suck me Steve!"  I hissed brazenly, "go on...lick me out...if you don't know how, I'll show you what I want."   He kissed my naked breasts longingly then tongued my nipple while I fingered my clitoris.   It felt good but I needed his tongue elsewhere.   "Go down on me...go on...I want it now...your tongue in my cunt."

I know not his thoughts at that moment but slowly his lips move down my torso, across my belly, darted in and out of my belly-button and at once I felt his tongue brush my clitty.

            "Yes...ohhh yesss!!! - just there..lick it suck it....don't stop!!"   I held his head to maintain the right spot where I wanted him and at once he sent me to heaven.   Tongue and lips now concentrated on my sensitive button and as climax after climax overtook me my juices cascaded from me all over his face.   His tongue, as if unable to get enough of my fluid, probed deep in my cunt searching and scouring every fold and crevice - and still the orgasms kept on coming till, breathless he pulled away from me.   I grabbed his muscle bound arms and pulled him to me - and now his chest against mine and crushing my tits I felt his hot rigid cock penetrate me once more, gliding deep within and mashing itself against the mouth of my womb.   For a while we stayed united but still, our hot jagged breaths confirming the still pent up criminal lust within us.

            "God sis' - you're the hottest!" he whispered.  

            "Just fuck me - my darling brother,  keep it in the family and emty yourself inside me."   I commanded, all trace of moral decency having vanished - I wanted him to treat me as he would  with any girl he'd just picked up - and from what I'd learned, he'd not had many..if any...of those.

Pressing my bum deep into the mattress I started our fucking rhythm and he followed at once as our hips bucked and thrashed -  our bellies smacking against each other,   the sound of impacting flesh feeling and sounding so good shooting me once again into orgasmic heaven.   My vaginal muscles snatched and grabbed his invading cock as I climaxed and I wondered how long he could hold on before emptying his balls and still my soul was in rapture.   Then I felt his body stiffen as before and knew full and well that once again he was pumping home his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Shezanne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments