Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer at Grampy's House

"A teenager spends the summer with her grandfather and finds out what sex with a real man is like."

20
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I stepped out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I liked what I saw. Even though I am only 17, I could easily pass for 20 or even 21 with the right make up. I know this because Ive gotten into clubs just by applying the right makeup and the right clothes, and having a good fake ID helped too. I was an early developer. My body started changing from little girl skinny to woman curvy at 13. Being the only girl in my 7th grade class to have to wear a full bra and not a trainer was embarrassing. I was embarrassed by the stares from the other girls in the locker room and when they started calling me "slut" I went home in tears. They were just tits for petes sake, they'd all get them too eventually. But even more embarrassing were the stare from the boys.

Although I dont know why I should have been embarrassed, their eyes never went above my chest so they probably didnt even know who I was. Along with my new tits came the curving of my body. I suddenly had a shape instead of just being a straight stick. It was awkward being so developed amongst the other kids my age. But by 9th grade, my first year of high school, that awkwardness changed to confidence. Ive been blessed with good genes. Im not going to be modest, I look damn good and Im proud of it. I get my height, all 5 ft 6 inches, from my dad, along with my long straight black hair. My shape, the small waist, slightly flared hips, rounded ass and amaing tits, as well as the classic pretty face, I get from my mom. I had my first date, a junior the first weekend of 9th grade. I havent been without a boyfriend since then, except when I chose not to have one.

I lost my virginity at 16 to the quarterback of the football team. Cliché, I know. Before that Id fooled around, giving hand jobs and blow jobs and letting various boyfriends play with my tits and finger me. So I was more than ready for actual sex, and more than a little let down it was over in like 3 minutes with no orgasm for me. Id only ever seen dicks in pictures or porn I watched on my grandfathers computer when I spent weekends and summers there. Yeah, I would sneak onto his computer while he slept to chat with friends back home, and came upon his personal collection of porn. I found this one movie, it featured a young girl about my age and a man old enough to be her grandfather. Apparently her father gave her to the old guy so they wouldnt lose the farm. I gave myself my first orgasm at 15, sitting at my grandfathers desk, rubbing my clit as I watched them. The old guy made her lean over the table, then he pulled her long skirt up and yanked down her underwear. He released his cock from his pants and pushed it into her. First she was begging him not too, but after he thrust into her, she stopped crying and she started enjoying it. The old guy fucked her that way while telling her she was his personal whore now and went on to tell her what he was going to do to her. The words pussy and cock and tits were used a lot. It turned me on and I came, soaking my pajama bottoms. I think thats why Im so attracted to old cock now. Watching her moan and squeal with pleasure as the old guy fucked her, then the way her body bucked and shook when she came...I wanted that! 

So now here I am, at grampys house for the summer again. Seventeen and horny as hell. I spent the day by the pool with my grampy. I was shocked when I found myself looking at my 68 yr old grandfathers crotch and wondering how big his dick was. I was wearing a skimpy bikini my current boyfriend bought for me. When I came out the the pool wearing it, grampy just stared. I pretended like I didnt notice that his eyes were on my tits, barely covered by the minuscule triangles of fabric. I put on my mirrored sunglasses and pretended to be asleep, but I was really watching his eyes go from my tits to my pussy, also barely covered. After a while I noticed his trunks start to rise, he grabbed his towel and held it in front of him and went into the house. I heard him go into his bedroom. I wondered if he'd jerk off thinking of me. I jumped up and tiptoed to his door and listened. I heard him. He wasnt talking but I could hear his heavy breathing and a few "ohhh's" and "oh yeah's". After a few minutes, I heard him grunt and groan. I imagined his cock spewing cum just for me. I ran back outside. A while later he came back out. I needed to masturbate. I told him I was going to shower and nap. 

I did shower, but I didnt nap. Instead I lay on my bed and fingered myself. I thought what it would be like to suck grampy's dick and have him lick my pussy. I was feeling so good but I needed more. I went to my suitcase and pulled out my dildo. I lay down and began fucking myself with it. I closed my eyes and imagined it was grampy. It felt so good I almost didnt want to cum, but I did, and I came hard. It took all my inner strength to not scream out. But I couldnt keep my moans from escaping. I liked to think grampy was outside my door listening to me cum like I did him. That was yesterday.

I got dressed in a pair of short shorts and a tank top.

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

I didnt bother with underwear or a bra. My tits are high and firm, I didnt need one. I went into the kitchen and grampy was already there. He asked me if I wanted breakfast. We ate together and chatted, then I said maybe Id lay out this morning after all. To my surprise, grampy said "Why dont you put on that sexy little number you had on yesterday."

I said I would and went up to change. I joined him out by the pool. He said for me to come over and he'd rub some lotion on me. Feel his hands on my all but naked body? Yes please! He told me to lay down on my belly and he'd do my back. As he rubbed lotion on my back he said, "You know, yesterday I got a boner looking at you in this get up." I smiled. He was now rubbing lotion on the backs of my thighs.

 

"Did you really Gampy?" I asked. 

"Sure did."

I felt his fingers getting closer and closer to my pussy. So I went for it. "Did you have to jerk off? Did you think of me?"

His fingers were mere centimeters from my pussy and I parted my legs just a little. His voice quivered a little as he said, "Yes and yes. But you know that dont you? You were listening at my door."

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"I seen the shadow of your feet under my door", he said.

"Well, it was hot hearing you cum. I wish I could have seen it." I told him.

That was all the encouragement he needed. His fingers slipped under my bikini bottom and fount my pussy. He began stroking me. It felt so good. I turned myself over onto my back without him having to remove his hand from inside my bottoms. "Mmmm Grampy that feels real nice!"

He pulled my bikini bottoms off then undid my top and removed it too. "I know you watch porn on my computer, and I know you play with yourself there too. I could smell you last summer when Id sit there. It turned me on to know you left your pussy juices on my chair. As he spoke his one hand was working my pussy, his thumb rubbing my clit, while his fingers slipped in and out of my pussy. His other hand fondled my tits, pinching my nipples lightly.

I squirmed. "Oh Grampy! That feels good, dont stop, please dont stop!" I moaned.

He didnt, he played with me till suddenly my back arched and an involuntary scream escaped my throat as I orgasmed all over his hand. He continued to manipulate my pussy till I rode it out. Then he took his fingers from me and put them in his mouth. "Mmmm, tasty", he said. Then he stood up and pulled down his shorts. His cock sprung out, fully erect. He straddled the chaise I was lying on. He pulled the back up so that my mouth was even with his cock. I took him into my mouth and began to suck him. After a bit he grabbed the back of the chaise and began thrusting into my mouth. All I could think was "My grampy was fucking my mouth and I like it!" He got a little carred away and I started to choke. He pulled out of my mouth. "You arent a virgin are you?" He asked.

"No, please fuck me Grampy! I want to feel your cock in my pussy!" I panted.

He pulled me up and we went inside. He led me to his bedroom and practically threw me on the bed. He climbed on and got between my legs. He shoved a pillow under me and pulled my legs up, pushing them up toward my head. He lay down then and started to lick my pussy. His tongue slid up and down my slit, swirled around and over my clit. Sometimes gently sucking it. He stopped licking me only to tongue fuck me. I was going nuts! I was moaning and begging him for more, thrusting my pussy up at him, wanting to devour his face with my pussy. I felt it happening. "OH GRAMPY!" I screamed as my body shook and bucked while he ate my pussy. Afterward I lay there panting and he got up on his knees, and slowly pushed his cock into my pussy. He started fucking me, slowly at first, watching as his cock slipped in and out of me. Then he picked up speed till he was slamming into me, I could feel his balls slapping my ass as he drove his cock all the way into me. 

After some time, he flipped me over and entered me from behind. I turned my head and watched us in the mirror. We made quite a picture. A 67 yr old man ramming his rock hard cock into his 17 yr old granddaughter. As if the sensations I was feeling from his fucking me werent enough, the sight of us really put me over the edge. I came again. "Oh fuck me grampy Im cumming!" I yelled.

"Yeah, thats my girl, you cum all over my cock." He ground out just before he gave a final thrust and buried his cock in me and unloaded his balls. I felt his cum spurting out of his cock. When he finished he pulled out and I could feel it running out.

I just lay there breathing heavy. He smacked me on the ass, "Rest up girly, its going to be a long hot summer and Gramps has a lot of plans for us. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

I lay there and smiled. This was going to be an incredible summer!

 

Published 
Written by lindalicklace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors