Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Family Fun - Part 1

"Brother and sister discover their lust for one another."

5
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was a cool summer day. The sun was shining and it was perfect beach weather. However, I was shut in my dark room, like usual.

My name is Chris, and I'm 17 years old. 6ft tall and not what you would call "fit."

I was sat on my bed, with my laptop beside me, reading through some erotic stories, and masturbating, naturally.

I was a virgin, and hadn't even seen a girl naked in front of me, so I was rather inexperienced. Of course, I had a few ex-girlfriends, but nothing huge.

I settled in to a good lesbian story, and stroked my less-than-impressive 6inch cock, preparing myself for my orgasm.

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps on the stairs outside my room, but thought nothing of it. My parents have their room on the top floor, and often walk up and down between there and their office. As I continued, I heard my door creak

open slightly. My door does this all the time, and shuts itself after a while. 30 seconds passed, and my door didn't shut, so I looked over. I noticed my sister standing there, watching me. I froze.

"Jesus Christ, Jay, don't you knock!?" I shouted.

My sister walked in to my room, "I'm sorry, Chris, Mum just told me to tell you her and dad are going out for a bit" she said, her eyes fixed on my hard-on.

My sister, Jasmine - or Jay for short - is 19, 5ft 2" with large breasts. They must have been at least 32D. I always thought she was kind of cute, but in a brotherly way. She didn't have many guys on her tail because she was very dark and secretive.

"That's very nice, anything else?" I retorted, looking at my sister's eyes. I could tell she was slightly attracted to me, but I didn't think it was in that way.

My sister leaned over, giving me a clear view of her cleavage, looking at the screen, her head inches away from my cock.

"What'cha reading?"

"A-an erotic story..."

"Oooh... sounds... long..." her eyes never moved from my erection. She had a look of lust in her eyes. Before I had a chance to say anything else, she ran out of the room.

"That was weird" I thought, continuing reading. I looked over to the navigation of the site I was on, and saw an incest category. I was suddenly turned on more than I had ever been before, and I started reading through the stories. Every time I read a brother and sister story, I imagined my sister and I being in the situations.

This made me so horny, and after a while, I had my best orgasm ever.

After I had cleaned up the mess I left, I headed for the shower. We only have a shared bathroom, and we don't have a lock, so there have been a few embarrassing incidents when I was younger.

I hopped in to the shower and started the water running. After a while, I heard my sister knock on the door.

"Chris, is it okay if I use the bathroom quickly?" she said, urgently.

"Sure, I'm in the shower, just make sure you don't flush."

"Okay, thanks!"

I heard the door open and close, then the soft footsteps across the linoleum floor. I noticed my sister sitting on the toilet through the frosted door, but I didn't hear anything. Was she just watching me in the shower?

"Are you actually doing anything, or just watching me?"

I heard her gasp softly, realizing she'd been caught out.

"Uh, yeah, I am! I mean, I'm doing something."

"Well, what are you doing?"

I heard her moan softly.

LindaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaLuna

Was she masturbating?

"Um, I'm just finishing!"

Before she could move, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I looked over at her, and noticed her hand between her legs, rubbing furiously. She gasped and quickly moved her other hand over her legs. I could just about see the outline of her pussy, and my cock started to grow. She looked at me, then down to my cock. She smiled slightly, got up, and slowly started removing her jeans. I stood there, watching, my cock growing by the second. As she lifted her shirt above her head, I gasped.

"Jay... you're... you're hot."

She looked at me again, and smiled, before walking up to me and kissing me firmly. Her hands started exploring my body as I stood there, softly kissing back. I had no experience in this situation, and my sister could tell. She pulled back, looked deep in to my eyes and said,

"Don't be afraid, Chris. Go on, touch me. Feel my body."

I softly moved my hand out, and rubbed her shoulder. I moved my hand lower, to her chest. She was wearing a bra that hooked at the front, so I slowly unhooked it, and she let it fall. The sight of her breasts made my cock harder than ever before.

I rubbed my hands over her soft skin and sensuous chest, whilst she was rubbing my ass and thighs. Then, she giggled, and put her hand on my rock hard cock. I gasped softly and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I noticed she was on her

knees, her face level with my cock, only inches away. She slowly moved her head in and started licking the head of my cock. I moaned softly and leaned my head back.

"Oh, Jay..."

She then started slowly taking in my cock, inch by inch, until she had the whole thing in her mouth. She started pumping

back and forth with expertise. I could tell she had done this before.

I looked down and realized that my own sister had my cock deep in her mouth. This made me so horny I was nearly ready to cum in minutes. She sensed this, and slowed down, before pulling back entirely. She leaned up slightly, and moved her chest towards my cock. She grabbed my dick and put it between her breasts. I put my hand on her head, and started slowly thrusting.

My sister looked up at me with a sexy look in her eye.

"Oh my, brother, you sure have grown. I love how your cock feels between my tits. Fuck them, fuck them harder!"

Her words inspired me on as I picked up the past, softly moaning with each thrust. The pressure at the bottom of my dick grew and grew until I finally blew my load.

I shot 4 thick jets of cum into my sisters face. She licked her lips with an audible "mmmm" and started scooping up the rest of my cum off her face and chest. She then took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean.

"That... that was amazing... sis..." I gasped.

"Mmmm, it was, brother... you should come to my room, I have more fun in mind" she said, with a wink.

As she got up, I heard footsteps outside the door. My mom's familiar voice came from the other side as the handle twisted.

Published 
Written by ChrizC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments