Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Holiday Education pt11

"Incest Bisex mmf mff mmm mm ff fff"

11
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The Beech fuck fest continued with everyone having sex with each other at least twice in some form or other, the BBQ had been attended by those who was catching their breathe.

I was now on my knees in front of my dad and stroking his lovely cock to full stiffness again.

 

“Lets go back to the house” said Grandpa

 

Granma rounded up Mary and my mom, then we went back to the house chatting and giggling all the way.

 

We went into the living room and in no time I was again on my knees but this time I was sucking my dads cock for all I was worth, his shaved length and balls felt great, Grandpa was kissing my mom as there hands explored each other, mary was bent over the back of a chair while granma licked her pussy and ass.

 

“Your Princess is ready for you now son” Said Granma

 

With that I took his cock reluctantly from my mouth, he walked up behind mary and rubbed her sweet little ass cheeks with his hands.

 

“Oh Daddy I have been waiting for this so long, please make me cum with your cock” moaned mary.

 

Granma took dads cock and sucked on it making it as wet as she could then she guided it to mary’s waiting hot pussy.

 

As dad pushed the head of his cock into mary she let out a loud sigh.

 

“Fuck baby your cunt is as tight as your brothers ass, I will be gentle”

 

“Gentle to start then really fuck me hard daddy I love it like that” giggled mary

 

Dad started to get into a steady rhythm as his cock slid back and forth in his daughters Bald young insatiable fanny.

 

“Right son I think it’s about time you pleasure me with that stiff cock of yours” said mom as she took my hand then she positioned herself next to mary over the back of the chair.

 

“See if you can match your dads rhythm” with that she reached her hands behind her and spread her pussy open.

 

I got behind her and slowly rubbed my cock around her wet pussy lips, watching them part as I teased them, as I entered my mom the heat from her cunt was amazing as was her tightness, once I was half way in I pulled back again repeated this several times as I listened to her groaning, then with one push I was balls deep into the passage where I was born from.

 

“OH FUCKING HELL YEAH” she screamed “Fuck your mommy darling show me how much you’ve learned from granma and grandpa.

I could not believe that I was actually fucking my own mother, the woman I had masturbated over so many times when I watched her sunbathing in our garden, or when I spied on her in the shower.

 

My mom is 34 yrs old and has a very slim figure she is a dance teacher and performs in a chorus line; she has long brunette hair slightly wavy, and small pert tits with nipples like bullets.

 

As I matched my dad’s pace and rhythm I could feel mom getting wetter and wetter, dad went into overdrive as he began to really fuck my sister hard, she was screaming with pleasure and lust.

Still I matched him and soon mom too began to scream as her orgasm ripped through her body, both mom & mary arched their backs.

 

I could feel moms vaginal walls tense up around my shaft she had a grip like a vice, this was too much for me and I shot my cum deep into her womb, the very womb into which my dad planted his sperm to create me and my sister, my knees almost buckled as wave after wave of pleasure bull dozed through every inch of my body, mom threw her head back as she screamed out again that she was cumin.

 

I held onto her hips pulling her back onto my wilting cock, I could feel her juices run down my legs aswell as hers.

 

Once she calmed down I withdrew my shrunken cock and she stood up spun round and flung her arms around me, kissing me passionately she was crying.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

 

“Are you ok mom?” I asked

 

“Yes baby, it’s just that it was so beautiful to have you fuck me and fill me with your seed” she sobbed.

 

As she finished saying this I heard dad say he was going to cum.

 

“Yeah daddy, fill my cunt with your hot sticky spunk I want it all, I want to feel it drip from me when we finish” screamed mary as she was having another orgasm.

 

Dad gave a final thrust and planted his seed in his daughters pussy as she requested, then once calmed they both cuddled each other.

 

Granma was still sucking on grandpa’s cock, he was close to cumin.

 

Me mary mom and dad all knelt down in front of him alongside granma and granma knew what we wanted so she took him from her mouth and grandpa began wanking his cock until he exploded over our faces trying to make sure we all got some.

 

We heard clapping and turned around there in the doorway was Phil back in his sexy outfit and wig.

 

“That was truly a beautiful and sensuous event to have witnessed” she said

 

We could tell he enjoyed it as his cock was rigid and poking out under his short skirt.

 

Dad was 1 st to move and took Phil by his hand led him to the sofa and pushed him back, then dropped to his knees and began to suck on his cock, it was strange but exciting to see my dad sucking a cock.

 

My own cock was growing again and I decided I was now going to fuck my dad, grandpa was already behind him licking his ass as he sucked Phil, granma mom and mary was all touching and feeling each other.

 

I moved over to grandpa and asked him to lube my cock, he took me in his mouth and sucked up and down my length, once I was wet with his saliva I dropped to my knees and slid my cock effortlessly into my dads arse, he moaned as I pushed in as deep as I could get my cock.

 

“Mmm son your cock feels so nice, fuck me nice and slow please so I can really enjoy you”

 

I did as he asked and with very long slow movements I fucked him, I could feel him work his butt muscles on my shaft and it did feel amazing.

 

Grandpa stood Phil up raised his little skirt and then had him sit on his cock, then dad took Phil back in his mouth and sucked him while grandpa fucked him.

Phil was in heaven a large grin on his face said it all, dad would lick at grandpa’s cock and balls between sucks on Phil, grandpa let out sighs.

 

I looked around to see mom in between mary’s legs eating her cum filled cunt while granma was doing the same to her, then I noticed that others from the beech had slowly started to come back to the house and the smell and sounds of sex filled the room, it was electrifying.

 

My cock began to twitch as I unloaded my balls into my dads ass filling him up with my boy seed, he tightened his ass even more to squeeze every last drop out of my cock.

 

I pulled out and sat back on the floor, sweat running down my cheeks, chloe’s dad replaced me behind my dad and pushed his big cock into my dads cum filled butt and began to fuck him wildly, dad obviously enjoyed this as he was moaning and groaning while sucking Phil who then exploded into his mouth and grandpa unloaded into Phil’s girly ass.

 

Absolutely knackered I sat in a chair and my mom came over sat on my lap and held me to her bosom, I sucked on her nipple as I had done when being breast fed by her as we watched the fun and play going on in the room.

 

 

Please enjoy my stories; I make no apologies for its content as it is listed at the start of the story, so if it’s not your thing you should not have read it.

Leave me comments it is nice to know what people liked or disliked and it helps with any further writings a name would be nice

 

Tim x

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments