Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Holiday Eductation pt6

"The next lesson"

10
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Please read no further if you are offended by incest,Bi anal stories, if however you are turned on by these topics read on.

 

We had all been resting for about 45 minutes now watching grandpa’s porn film with all the hot Bi action, many bottles of wine had been drunk.

 

On screen at this point was two men fucking in the doggy position, this seemed to please everyone including myself.

 

“Mmm that’s as hot as the two guys we saw earlier Tim” said chloe

 

Mary looked puzzled so chloe filled her in on the day’s events.

 

“You lucky fuckers” snapped Mary “I would love to see two men fucking that would be so hot!” she exclaimed

 

“Well I’m game if there is a spare cock” Laughed John “I do enjoy a good fucking”

 

“Just so happens I do too” joined in grandpa

 

All of a sudden all eyes turned to me.

 

“What you all looking at?” I asked a little nervous tremor in my voice”

 

“Have you ever had anal from a good stiff cock?” asked Becky

 

“No, and if you think I’m gonna even try it with that fucking monster of john’s you can all think again, he would split me in two”

 

They all laughed then Mary said.

 

“Well what about grandpa’s cock that’s nice and slender and a good size even I can handle that, it would be so sexy to see you two fucking” chuckled Mary.

 

“I still think it would be far to painful, besides I’ve only ever been fingered in my ass”

 

“If you wanted to try Tim I would be very gentle with you as you know I would and if it was too much for you just tell me to stop” grandpa asked with a glint in his eye.

 

“I’m just not sure” I said

 

“No pressure honey I’d quite like to see pa take john’s monster anyway” Granma said almost drooling at the thought.

 

“Shall we” asked grandpa taking john’s cock in his hand

 

“Mmm definitely pa, how would you like it?” john replied.

 

“I like to lay on my back legs up so my cock can be played with at the same time”

 

With that grandpa lay down on the cushions, john raised his legs lifting grandpa’s ass as high into the air as possible, then he lowered his head and began to lick grandpa’s ass to relax his ass muscles.

 

“Here you better use some of this” said granma as she handed john a tube of KY jelly.

 

John put some of the lubricant into his hand and began to massage it into grandpa’s ass, while chloe put some on her hands and rubbed this all over her dad’s cock, we was all sat there in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Mary was stroking her shaven pussy as she watched; granma was pulling on my cock while Becky was working on chloe’s ass and pussy.

 

Chloe then lined her dad’s weapon with grandpa’s ass ring and held it there while john gently pushed forward.

 

We was all sat that close I could see grandpa’s ass open a little as john’s tip moved forward, grandpa began to push back himself to ease john’s cock in.

 

“Fucking hell that feels huge but so good” groaned grandpa

 

Then the head of that swollen rod seemed to get sucked in

 

“Oh fucking hell go steady for a bit john that feels like its ripping me apart, but it also feels so amazing”

 

“It looks truly amazing grandpa” said Mary as she quickened her pumping on my cock.

 

Becky was sucking on granma’s pierced nipple now and then she would pull on the ring with her teeth.

 

Chloe was fingering her dad’s ass as he began to find a steady slow rhythm to fuck my grandpa.

 

I was stroking chloe’s gorgeous ass and granma was busy finger fucking her own pussy.

 

Mary stood up moved over and then squatted herself on grandpa’s face and he began to lick her sweet pussy, and she began to kiss john.

 

I sat there stroking my cock as I was transfixed on john’s weapon going in and out of that tight ass, it looked so painful yet grandpa’s wincing had stopped and the sounds from him where far more pleasurable ones now.

 

Becky and granma pushed me backwards and they both began to work their mouths on my cock, it was so erotic to see these to older women working there teeth and tongues my shaft, my precum leaking and they relished it.

 

I could feel saliva from both of them running down my length over my bare testicles and down along the crack of my ass, each of them working it into my hole with one of their fingers, I could feel them push a finger tip around my hole with each rub.

 

Then granma said to becky to lift my legs and raise my butt, this she did and granma moved around so that she could start to lick my ass bud, I let out a sigh.

 

Then I felt granma push a finger into my hole as she continued to lick me, it was far more comfortable than when grandpa had done it and I was in ecstasy as she fingered my puckered hole, then I felt my butt being stretched a little more and could feel her inserting a second finger I arched my back as she did so, becky began stroking my cock and cupping by balls in her other hand.

 

I could hear Mary reaching an orgasm, chloe was now being fingered by her dad and she too was close to cumin.

 

Grandpa was moaning and breathing heavy as he asked john to fuck him a bit harder now.

 

Once Mary had calmed down she came over to my little three sum and said I know what you need and walked away.

 

Moments later she reappeared with an object in her hand coated it in KY jelly and handed it to granma who had now taken her fingers out of my butt, which was crying out for her to put them back in.

 

I felt a bigger harder object pushing into my hole now and Mary said “It’s ok bro it’s my vibrator”

 

Granma began to fuck me with this plastic toy then switched it on and a low humming noise could be heard, and I could feel it buzzing in my ass and at the base of my cock, I almost shot my load straight away, but becky must have sensed this because she gripped the base of my shaft and helped me control my urge.

01BarbieHadBigCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01BarbieHadBigCock

 

“I want him to eat my cunt as he gets it please” said Mary, getting into position on the sofa pulling her tight pussy lips open, becky and granma pulled me up without removing the pulsating toy, then they bent me over the arm of the sofa pushing my face into mary’s waiting pussy, the sweet musk smell greeted me as I sucked on her clit, granma again began to work that phallus object in and out of my ass, I have to admit the more it was working on me the more I was enjoying it.

 

Then I heard john tell grandpa he was going to cum.

 

“In my ass pleeeeaaaasse” grandpa cried out

 

“Cum daddy then let me suck you clean” said chloe

 

Becky took over from granma with the toy, I could taste more of mary’s juices and new she was enjoying what I was doing with my tongue all over her pussy.

 

“Move over Becky darling” I heard granma say, then I felt the toy be removed, only to be replaced by another object, this was a little thicker but I was still able to take it in my ass without any pain.

 

I felt this being moved back and forth, and then I heard Becky say “if he can take that strap on ma he can take pa’s cock”

 

“Strap-on!” I shouted

 

“Well it’s obviously not hurting you baby” said granma as she continued to fuck me.

 

“Let me change position slightly, I want his cock in me now” snapped Mary

 

Mary then lay over the arm of the sofa with me over her and Becky slid my cock into mary’s hot wet pussy from behind, as I worked my cock in her cunt granma followed with her strokes into my ass, this did feel incredible.

 

“Mmm wow I can feel the thrust of that through your cock” said Mary.

 

I looked sideward’s and could see I had an audience.

 

“You seem to be coping extremely well with ma’s strap-on, would you like to try my cock?” asked grandpa

 

“Err umm ok but please be gentle grandpa”

 

With that granma pulled out of my ass and grandpa lined himself up behind me, I felt the heat of the head of his cock as it touched my skin, he had rubbed KY on himself and I felt the soft head push into me.

 

It felt nothing like the vibrator or the strap-on this was more giving not being heard plastic or rubber. Then as I saw with john’s cock in grandpa’s ass I felt my ass suck grandpa’s cock in and his swollen head popped inside me.

 

“Is that ok, sonny?” grandpa asked

 

“Actually yes it’s great” I said, ok It was a little painful but this was out weighed by the pleasure factor, I could feel like a dull pain from my ass ring to the depths of my ass.

 

Grandpa then slowly pushed further in a little then pulled back he did this in little movements for a while.

 

“This is just the best ever” panted Mary “my bro fucking my pussy while my grandpa fucks his ass”

 

After about five minutes grandpa was now truly fucking my ass in out in out he went with some ease now and with each of his thrust’s I let out a sigh of pleasure.

 

At the other end of the sofa chloe was in the same position as mary only it was her dad fucking her pussy and becky with granma’s strap-on on fucking john’s ass, granma was lay spread eagle on the floor using mary’s vibrator on her own erogenous zones.

 

I was surprised how well I was able to take my grandpa’s cock but at the same time I was so pleased I tried it, hopefully this will not be the last time.

 

“I’m going to cum” I shouted and pushed my cock as deep as I could into mary, grandpa said he was going to cum aswell and where did I want it?

 

“In his ass grandpa please I want him to have your salty cum in his ass” squealed mary as she was cumin on my shaft.

 

Timing was perfect because john was also cumin in chloe’s little cunt, and granma was almost howling when she came.

 

I felt grandpa tense up and then I felt a jet of his seed flood my ass, he gripped my waist as he unloaded his ball sack pulling me onto him as he thrust deep into me, I really enjoyed it so much I was a little disappointed it was over.

 

Mary then pulled me down onto her and kissed me with a hunger, and then she said “Thanks bro, I know you did this for me and I am so grateful, it was the biggest turn on ever”

 

I actually did this for myself as much as her and so glad I did and I know for a fact it will not be the last time.

 

We again all refreshed our drinks sat chatting and laughing about what we had been doing all night, john said he hopes it could be repeated sometime maybe we could all visit them.

 

Grandpa said that would be without question and that they would be welcome to one of his and granma’s parties any time.

 

Well about another hour of chat passed by then our new friends said they should be making tracks and that they hoped to see us on the beech again before the end of their holiday.

 

“Sure you will” said granma

 

Our friends went upstairs dressed and we saw them off, we then went in and headed off up stairs for showers.

 

“Will you sleep with me tonight bro” asked Mary as she stood in the shower and I was towelling myself dry, I was looking her hot body up and down.

“Of course sis” I replied patted her butt and went of to her room.

 

“Night granma and grandpa” we shouted as we climbed into mary’s bed and turned off the main light leaving the side lights on.

 

“Night you two sleep well” they replied

 

 

   

More will come in the next chapter………………………………xxx

 

 

Please enjoy my stories; I make no apologies for its content as it is listed at the start of the story, so if it’s not your thing you should not have read it and if you did read it

 

Leave me comments it is nice to know what people liked or disliked and it helps with any further writings.

 

Tim x

 

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments