Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet as Candy

"Candy, my neice and I discover each other."

5
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
10.5k words 10.5k words

JAY

About four years ago, my sister was 34, ten years older than me. She and her husband have a daughter, my niece Candice, generally called Candy. Candy was sixteen and still in school at this particular time. I had watched Candy grow from a gangly, self-centred little kid who, when my sister visited our house, would follow me around all the time as if permanently stuck one pace behind me, wanting to know the answer to every question in the world, to a devastatingly beautiful young girl who complained incessantly that she was either too small, too thin or some other such thing that she was dissatisfied with about her body or looks, but believe me, she was, and is, perfect.

She is certainly small, a little less than 5ft, slim with small breasts and the sort of legs that a man would give up his right hand to be able to bury his face between. Her smallness is part of her attraction. She is like a beautiful, fragile doll with a flawless, pale, translucent complexion. She seems to give the impression that she would break in your arms if you were not careful, she has dirty blonde, tousled hair which falls untidily around her shoulders to frame a gorgeous face and pale blue eyes.

Whenever I would call in at my sister’s place I would feel uncomfortable. She had a way of exuding an air of playful innocence, such as throwing herself back on the sofa, seemingly unaware of the way her skirt would ride up over her legs, exposing her smooth thighs and allowing a glimpse of her black, almost transparent briefs, or throwing her arms up around my neck and giving me an affectionate, brotherly kiss on the lips when I arrived, all very well, but in doing so, because she was so small, she would invariably hoist herself up and wrap her legs around my hips so that I had to put my arms around her, my hand cupping her tight butt to support her.

I knew it was all very innocent when she locked her legs behind me, pulling my groin hard against her open thighs. Usually that sort of greeting was usually very brief, nevertheless, I could feel myself beginning to respond to the warmth of her thighs against the front of my jeans, causing me to have to stick my hand in my pocket for a couple of minutes thereafter to prevent the after effect becoming obvious.

CANDY

There was nothing innocent about it at all. I had wanted Jay for almost as long as I had become sexually aware. I knew the effect I had on him each time I greeted him and took the opportunity to expose as much of my body as I possibly could without being too blatant. I might have been young, but I wasn’t naïve. I may have lacked experience of practical sex, but I had learned enough from the porno’ magazines and movies that mum and dad believe they had well hidden in their bedroom. No. I wasn’t innocent; I had made my mind up long ago that I was eventually going to get Jay to fuck the life out of me as soon as the opportunity arose.

Jay

I had my own flat about 10 kilometres from my sister’s house which stood on two hectares of land just out of town in a rather remote area. One weekend, she and her husband were flying to Brisbane to attend a wedding. They didn’t want to leave Candy alone but Candy insisted that she would be ok, besides, she had to study for exams the following week so they let her stay on condition that she should ring me straight away if she had any problem.

I picked my sister and her husband up about 5pm on a Friday afternoon; Candy gave me her usual greeting.

“God!” I thought, “Someone is going to have to talk to this girl and tell her what that sort of effect that can have on a man.”

After making sure she had my mobile number handy, the three of us piled into the car and I drove them to the airport. On the way back home I picked up a pizza and a bottle of red.

When I arrived home I dumped the pizza and red on the table and went into the shower. It was hot, the humidity was rising and it seemed like a storm was on the way. When I dried off, I pulled a pair of loose shorts on, not bothering with underpants. I flopped on the sofa and ran through a few channels on the TV but there was nothing very interesting on. I thought about Candy and wondered if she really would be ok. That was a mistake. Once my thoughts touched on Candy, they seemed to get hooked. Her face hovered before me in my imagination. I could see her sweet, innocent smile contradicting with the anything but innocent look in her deep, blue eyes. I could see her small, firm breasts with her petite little nipples outlined against her tee-shirt, her exposed thighs and black briefs as she sat on the sofa with her legs crossed.

I started to speculate about her boyfriend. I knew she had one because my sister, the ever protective mother told me about him recently and was worried that Candy was too young to be getting serious about boys. I started to wonder if she was having sex with him. Soon my imagination was running wild with visions of the two of them, naked, bodies locked together, thrusting, heaving… Fuck! I was hard. I tried to remind myself that she was my niece, and how much younger she was than me. No good, I just got harder. I was just about to slip my shorts down and get a firm grasp on the problem when my mobile rang. It was Candy, she sounded nervous.

CANDY

After Jay had left I decided it was now or never, it was the first time I had ever had the house to myself. My best friend Emma had wanted to come and stay with me for two nights while my parents were away but I had told her that I was going to try and get Jay to bone me while they were away and I would ring her later in the evening to tell her if anything had happened. Emma’s a great friend and she thought Jay was pretty cool too. Emma and I are really close, if you know what I mean, and she made me promise to tell her all about it if the plan came off.

JAY

There was a storm coming and the local TV station had just put out an electrical storm warning alert and she was scared in case it hit their place. I told her I would be there in twenty minutes. My erection subsided immediately as I grabbed a shirt and rushed to the door, picking up the bag with the pizza and red on the way out. As I drove out of town, I could see the dark, oily thunderheads with lightening flickering in their depths, coming in from the north. As I entered the long driveway to the house, the air was ominously still, the proverbial calm before the storm. Candy was waiting at the door.

CANDY

I was nervous, wracking my brain to find some excuse to get Jay over here when the storm warning came over the radio. Yes! I had my excuse. I dug out an old white school shirt and the smallest pair of white knickers I could find. I looked in the mirror when I had them on, they fitted so snug and tight, and I could see the outline of my smoo underneath them.

In case you’re curious, ‘smoo’ is a word invented by Emma. We discovered that all fashion models shaved their pubes, and, because we were convinced that were both going to be rich and famous fashion models one day, we decided it was the way to go, so, one day when I was sleeping over at her house, we shaved each other.

As usual, we were talking about sex and using all sorts of delicious, filthy words because it turns us on and she decided that we should call our vaginas ‘smoos’ because vagina sounded too proper, cunt, too common and pussy, too hairy, and, because we were now so smooth, ‘smoos’ they became. Of course we had to then formalise the re-naming by kissing each other’s ‘smoos’ with liberal amounts of tongue involved in the process.

Jay

She ran towards me. She was wearing a white short sleeved shirt buttoned at the front. It looked like an old school shirt which she had obviously grown out of as it only fell to her waist, she was barefoot and the only other thing she was wearing was a small pair of white briefs. I kept her at arm’s length by holding both my arms out, one hand carrying the pizza, the other the bottle of red.

“Sorry Jay. These storms scare the shit out of me.” she said apologetically.

“No problem,” I replied. “I’ve brought some tucker and we can eat while we sit the storm out.”

As she turned and I followed her back towards the door, my eyes were locked on her firm little butt, flexing beneath the fabric of her tight briefs as she walked. I cursed myself as I had to tuck the red under my arm to push my hand into my pocket. I should have taken the time to put some tight underpants on!

In the kitchen Candy started to cut the pizza up and told me to go sit in the lounge. I wandered in and sat on the sofa, watching the approaching storm through the large bay windows on the opposite wall until she skipped in and plonked the pizza box on my lap and the opened bottle of red on the coffee table in front of me, she took two glasses from the cabinet and leaned over the coffee table from the opposite side to pour the wine.

The top three buttons or so of her shirt were open, and when she leaned forward to pour I gasped audibly. She was wearing nothing under her shirt and, as the front of her shirt fell forward, I had an uninterrupted view of her perfect, small breasts and taut little nipples. She heard my intake of breath and looked up at me and saw the direction of my eyes.

“Ooops! Sorry.” she said as she stood up, but she made no attempt to button her shirt up.

It was fortunate that the pizza box was on my lap as I could feel myself becoming aroused. I tried frantically to will my cock not to react. Candy didn’t help matters by grabbing a slice of pizza and sitting cross legged at the other end of the sofa, oblivious to the fact that her open thighs and the front of her briefs were exposed to my full view. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I swear I could discern a slight impression of the cleft of her vagina against the front of them. She caught me looking again.

“Ooops! Sorry again. Didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable Jay.” she said, as she tried to pull the front of her shirt between her legs.

“Don’t be silly. I’m not uncomfortable.” I snapped back, a little too quickly. I tried to change the subject. I had seen some of her study material on the kitchen table when I came in.

CANDY

Of course I wanted him to feel uncomfortable. I wanted to make him feel horny. I know he is older and obviously more experienced than I am, but he really is a big, gorgeous softie who I knew I could wrap around my little finger and it was so exciting to tease him and so funny the way he held on to the pizza box on his lap like a shield to conceal what was starting to happen underneath it. I decided to deprive him of his shield, wicked little bitch that I am.

JAY

“What subject are you studying?” I asked.

“Biology.” she replied. “I have to write an essay on the reproductive habits of some strange bloody fish.” she continued.

“What’s, so strange about it?”

As I asked this, she unwound herself from the sofa and leaned forward to pour another wine, in one movement; she sat back down on the sofa, grabbed the pizza box off my lap and tossed it on the floor as she swung both her legs up and rested them on my lap. God! How embarrassing. My cock, in an early stage of erection was lying thick and heavily along the inside of my thigh and, as she placed her slim legs across me, the back of her left leg, just above her ankle, pressed down lightly against my cock which gave an involuntary lurch that she couldn’t fail to notice. Thankfully, she gave no indication that she had felt it and carried on with her explanation about the fish.

“Well. When they reproduce, the female lays her eggs under a rock, and then she sort of manoeuvres the male fish over the eggs,….”

I didn’t have a clue what she was saying. I could feel the heat and the weight of her leg across my lap. There was no alternative place to rest my right hand other than on her left leg, just above her ankle; the feel of her pale, silky flesh against the palm of my hand was overwhelmingly erotic. My eyes ran along the length of her slender legs and gorgeous thighs to rest again on the front of her briefs.

My mind was running amuck with thoughts of what it would be like to reach out to her, hook my fingers into the hem of her panties and slide them slowly down her legs. I was now approaching a full-blown hard-on; my cock was lurching and jerking in my shorts, and pressing against her leg as she continued.

“..then the female sort of jiggles herself up against the male and jerks him off until he comes all over the eggs and fertilises them. The poor female never gets fucked in her life and the best the male can ever expect is to be jerked off by a girl and come all over a rock.” Her words jolted me back into reality.

“I hope you don’t phrase it like that in your essay.” I said, “Besides, should you really be talking like that?”

CANDY

As soon as I swung my legs up on to his lap, I felt it, a warm, spongy, elongated bulge against the back of my leg. He muttered something about my biology project, but as I started talking about it I could feel his cock heaving and twitching under my calf. I could have been quoting Shakespeare for all he knew. His eyes had again travelled up my legs and were glued to the front of my panties. Fuck! His cock was getting harder by the second; it felt so huge and hot underneath my leg. I could feel a little pin-point of heat in the pit of my tummy starting to spread and send exciting little tendrils down between my legs.

JAY

“Aw come on Jay. We’re both adults aren’t we? We can talk about sex sensibly can’t we? I sometimes think that Rob is like that fish.” she said, referring to her boyfriend.

My erection was now so hard that it was hopeless to try and curtail it. To make matters worse, she was moving her left leg very slightly but rhythmically on my lap, pressing it down lightly to meet the upwards pressure of my turgid cock, although she still gave no indication that she was doing it intentionally.

“Why would he be like your fish?” I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

My hand, resting on her leg, had unconsciously slipped down and begun to slowly fondle and caress the curve of her small, bare foot. I had never realised how sensual the feel of a girl’s foot could feel against the hand.

“Because he always comes almost as soon as I touch him. He’s a waste of time when it comes to sex.”

I knew I shouldn’t be encouraging this conversation but I couldn’t help it. The thought of Candy’s slim fingers caressing Rob’s hard cock was turning me on beyond belief.

“So does that mean you’ve never er…?”

“Oh we managed it once, well, sort of,” she interrupted “..but it was frustrating. We were at his place last weekend while his parents were away. We got undressed and he was just about to put it in me but I wanted to feel it first and asked him to let me put it in. I stroked him for a while and was just about to put it in when he came all over my tummy. I was really pissed.”

“So he never managed to er… you know…?

“Fuck me.” she said with a giggle. “Not really. He got hard again a bit later but he was only inside me for about 30 seconds and he blew it again. After that I decided I get more satisfaction fingering myself.”

CANDY

It was true. I had been dating Rob for a while. We hadn’t got any further than some pretty heavy hand and finger work in his car. I would let him get his hand in my knickers to finger me while I stroked his cock through his jeans, but when it came to the crunch, it was a fucking disaster. It was probably my fault as much as his when he spoofed all over me; I probably got too carried away wanking him. When he tried again, he only managed to work it inside me about an inch before he started to groan and gasp.

“Sorry, sorry Candy.” over and over as he came again.

So much for losing my virginity! When I mentioned fingering myself I felt Jay’s cock lurch wildly again.

JAY

I had to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jaycan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors