Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Baby Jane, Chapter Nine

"The dimness of the theater is a great place to have sex. Two boys come in that the twins know..."

1
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
We made it to the theater in straight up twenty minutes, the show due to roll in only eight more as I pulled into the all but empty lot of the older mall in town. I looked around and figured I was going to bear the brunt of their wishes once again as we walked to the mall entrance and straight to the theater’s box office; certainly no waiting line to contend with. I paid the young looking teen aged girl at the window for four tickets to New Moon and got a look of awe from her. She recognized the twins immediately as her class mates and asked “You guys taking your dad out for a family night at the movies?”

Tammy smiled as Tawny answered “Yeah, he’s been working way to hard lately and we’re trying to get him out on the town for a little R & R. Thought he could use a bit of romantic adventure.” with a chuckle.

We walked in and I purchased one large plain popcorn to share and beverages for each as we surveyed the empty lobby. Walking in to theater three at the end of the hall I could hear the advertising on the screen and nothing else; raw empty silence filled the large dim room. The girls surveyed the room and headed for a row in the rear, I followed along and soon we were seated by ourselves save for two younger looking couples along the wing seats on each side of the aisles who seemed rather preoccupied with each other, I chuckled silently at the couple’s need to find a room. There wasn’t much leg room between rows and we each took our own seat separated by only the sturdy wooden arms as a barrier between myself and each twin; Jane was left to sit next to Tammy, the lucky girl.

We sat patiently waiting for the movie to begin; just before which the rear door opened allowing a bit of light to enter the theater, two young men walked it, one looked vaguely familiar, but I wasn’t sure. They were both good sized young men and were obviously out for a night of entertainment other than with the party crowd or girls, I silently wondered if I would be entertained by two young men in love and chuckled silently. That was until I heard Tawny gasp and whisper, “It’s Jake and Tom,” across me to Tammy’s listening ears.

Tammy giggled and looked at her sister with a twisted smile as she whispered back, “Wonder why they’re here without the rest of the team.”

Tawny leaned over me, her head darned near in my lap as she whispered back, “You know neither of them is in the party crowd. Maybe they wanted to see the movie without being teased; and neither of them have a girl friend right now to use as an excuse to come see a chick flick,” with a muffled giggle.

With the twins each leaned over my arms I couldn’t resist and turned my hands upwards to cup a tit of each and distracted them momentarily enough to get their attention. Their eyes turned to me with a sheepish smile, almost pleading without a word spoken. I saw that the ones they had identified had sat down in the center of the theater about 15 rows in front of us, two seats separated them; so much for my theory of them being gay, and chuckled again silently. “If you girls want to go down and see if they’re meeting someone or want to sit with them, go ahead. It’s not like we’re going to do anything here that we can’t at home,” and laughed softly.

Each one grinned and Tawny patted my inner thigh softly and whispered into my ear, “Thank you Daddy; I’ll make it up to you later,” and turned enough to nip my shoulder lightly with her teeth before rising to join her sister who had already stood to go. They made their way to the aisle and Jane, my sweet loving companion in arms, slid into the chair next to mine with a giggle. I watched as the twins greeted the two boys, looked our way and sat beside each other between them. I could feel the love, or perhaps lust, that stirred in the row between me and the screen though I wasn’t worried over it at all.

The movie had started, not that I hadn’t seen it already on DVD at home, but sat to watch and try to ignore the twins as their head leaned to the respective ‘dates’ they had found. My arm lay on the arm rest between Jane and I, my hand was tugged to her lap and I smiled as she curled my fingers into her moist petals. My head turned to face her momentarily and she smiled as she leaned closer and cooed softly, “Daddy, I’m glad those two showed up. Now it’s just us to enjoy the movie time together,” and flexed her hips to feel my fingers slip deeper into her flower. I twisted my hand to where I could get at least two knuckles in her slit and slid them in and out as she sighed and moaned in time with the silent rush of pleasures. My eyes looked forward though my thoughts were certainly between the lush wet young thighs of my baby girl.

Jake turned in his seat and waved back at a slow point in the first five minutes of the movie, my free hand rose and returned the greeting; apparently the twins had told them of their dad’s presence. I wondered it that would make a difference if the boys wanted to find a bit of fun in the darkness just like Jane obviously had already as she gasped her first quake of pleasure and flowed over my palm with cream. I should have brought a hanky to clean up with along the way, but what did I know? I pulled my hand free and wiped it on the upholstered seat beneath her knees and said, “Let’s watch the movie for a few minutes before I get you off again sweetie,” with a lecherous smile she knew well by now. She sat straight in the chair for only a minute before I felt her hand unzip my shorts and dig my slightly swollen prize from the opening with a muffled squeal of pleasure at touching me in public.

“Jane,” I said in firm, yet not convincing tones, “If someone sees you doing that I’ll go to jail for a long time.”

Her giggle preceded the beginnings of her jacking me off in slow lengthy strokes that did nothing but arouse me to a full fledged hard on as I quivered with desire and fear of discovery. My hand tried to quell the seductive moves, but she knew all too well that I enjoyed her attention and that the added fear factor would bring me a rush like I hadn’t felt in a long, long time. I stared blankly at the screen as her hand’s moves took me to a mental state of bliss I don’t think I had ever known before. Somewhere between the fear and thrill of the public display I groaned as softly as my arousal could allow, though to my ears it seemed way too overt for the confines of the small theater with such good acoustics. My breaths began to come in short muffled gasps and she grinned towards me just before her head dropped to my lap. I took in a sharp breath as her lips surrounded the head and sucked me for the seconds it took to drain my sack of two copious streams of semen into her mouth and throat. Her tongue slid down the shaft once to be sure I was finished and licked the dribble that came forth as my body stiffened from both excited climax and fear.

She sat back up and slid her hand to her groin to play with her pussy as I mustered the pose to tuck my rigid cock back into the shorts lest someone see it if they walked by. She groaned softly as she came with soft whimpers of pleasure as her hand found just the right tempo and spot. I was instantly hard as a rock again and grunted as I squirmed in the seat to align my cock to relieve the discomfort of the raging hard ons path within the confines of my shorts. My eyes again focused on the screen, and then were distracted as I saw Tammy’s head fall towards Tom’s lap just before Tawny’s did the same towards her young male friend Jake. I glanced to the wings of the theater and witnessed one couple’s engagement, she sitting on his lap raising and lowering obviously riding his cock with slow deliberation while the other couple was equally involved with oral delights as he knelt between her thighs and lapped or ate at her snatch.

Strange how one theater on a Monday night could be the host of an orgy and not even know it.

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

I laughed softly and rose from my seat pulling Jane along with me to the aisle. She didn’t say a word but followed obediently hand in hand with her Daddy. The men’s rest room was in the hall near the entry to the lobby, but we made our way there without being seen by the one and only attendant on duty in the slow paced business. I pulled her to the handicapped stall and closed the door as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. Our lips met in a heated crushing kiss with our tongues dancing lustfully against each other almost at once. My hands grasped her tits and squeezed them roughly as she soared into the mood of frantic sexual delights. I turned her around and got her on her knees on the seat of the toilet, hands gripping the sturdy rail beside it to brace herself as I lowered the zipped of my shorts and let them drop to the floor. My need was great as was the size of my manly swollen tool that slammed into her gash with a fervor even as I lifted the hem of her skirt she had not before witnessed even with the shared times of lust that had come to pass.

Jane squelched her voice as I slammed in and out of her cunt with fury, my balls slapping her mound with each plunge deep in her most intimate place, it didn’t take long before she was ready to squirt out the honey sweet cream of her passions even with my cock still pounding her for all I could offer. About two minutes after her first climax I heard footsteps outside the men’s room door. I recoiled in fear of being caught and yanked my cock free of the lush haven I yearned to fill with my seed. I turned our bodies and sat down on the toilet and drew her over me. She straddled my hips, as luck would have it my cock again impaled her wet snug walls as she hoisted her feet to the wall behind me to not be seen below the partician’s gap to the floor. The door opened and two sets of footsteps entered the echoing chamber of the public rest room. Her body trembled as did mine, yet her every quiver drove me deeper to the throes of passion as my cock bounded within her channel in quaking tremors of fear and excitement.

The two voices were happy ones at least as one chuckled and said, “I can’t believe they were here tonight. I sure didn’t expect to have company on our boys’ night to relax.”

The other voice came at the same time as I heard one unzipping his pants to use the urinal along the wall only five feet from my seated pose. He, in a voice I recognized all too well, said, “Talk about disbelief, I can’t believe you got a blow job from Tam, she’s almost as hot as her sister,” and chuckled with a tone of satisfaction.

The other voice, obviously Tom’s, replied “They’re twins’ dude, and looked to me like you got to unload a bit yourself. I had thought that one was a virgin, but man it looked as if she’s a natural at giving head.”

“Dude,” he replied, “I couldn’t believe how sweet she sucked me off, and drank down all I could shoot without wasting a drop. We have a date Friday night, looks like I may want to be ready for the real deal after all.”

I wasn’t sure whether to be proud or pissed off. It wasn’t like I would be jealous of the girls having some fun without me, but damn that was way over the line. I’d have to talk to them about PDAs and the risks of pubic sex acts. One thing for sure, unless they left with the boys that now stood zipping up their pants the girls would be horny as hell when we went home. Jane’s hips thrust at mine as the door closed, she wasn’t done by a long shot.

Her feet fell to the floor and she began riding me like a porn star, I had to hold my cock straight up and down the way she emptied her gash and then pounded down along the still post she found so delectable. I managed to hold my needs at bay until her gusher squirted over me and into the toilet; then release two pretty good strings of cum into the ever willing portal of her womb. She had so much love and desire to bring a smile to me I was in awe. We cleaned up using the rough commercial grade of sandpaper they call toilet paper and made our escape back to the theater just before the movie ended. Tawny and Tammy were back on our row waiting, a mix of smiles and disappointment in their gaze. Jane prompted a high five from each and that took away the disappointed looks as they knew the boys had been talking where we could hear. The boys had left already, much to all of our disappointments, but on a better note Jane and I hadn’t gotten caught by them.

We sauntered back to the car and loaded up in the same seats as we arrived. I looked in the rear view mirror and smiled as I made my obligatory fatherly comment, “Girls, I not only saw what you two did in the theater, but heard all about it while I was in the john. I have to say, you’re lucky you didn’t get caught, but I must also say I’m delighted. The boys were happy beyond belief, and I know just how they felt,” with a grin as I turned in my seat to back from the parking spot.

“Daddy,” the chimed with their typical flare for symmetry and harmony, continued by Tammy, the resident know it all, “Just what were you and Jane doing in the men’s room when they walked in on you?”

I laughed aloud and looked to Jane for moral support, she nodded letting me know it was all good to tell them, “We were at least a little discreet about where we found our pleasure girls. The guys never even knew we were there even though Jane was spectacular at getting off quietly while they were talking about how good your two are at giving head.”

They both leaned forward and gave her a high five as well. Tawny said “You go girl, we’ll have him doing us in the park in no time . . . in broad daylight if I have my way.” All three laughed at the thought of us getting wild in the park, it scared me how far the girls were willing to go to keep me on the edge of joy.

When we got home the clothes fell off quickly as we adjourned to the master bed room. The girls all ran to retrieve one of their gifts and donned the phallic replicas, I was about to get a lesson of how the receiving end of a ten inch dick felt as two of them bent me over the side of the bed and Tawny lubed up my sphincter for some fun. I was in shock at how easily they parted the tight muscle as one took the pose before me to get eaten out with however much force I could provide while another jacked me off with a vengeance. I almost didn’t notice when the dildo was slid into my depths. Tawny should have been a man with the tender intrusion of my tight unwilling hole that soon loosened up enough that she pounded me even as the other two moved away from me and lined up for the train ride from hell, me at the front of it provided the pumping thrusts to be felt with each one’s moves. I shot my wad over the edge of the bed even as my untouched cock spewed forth as they got me off in a way I’d never known. Each of them found the same joy, even Jane on the other end of the line got off as she heard and felt us cum hard and long.

We all went to shower and get ready for bed; tomorrow would be another day of labor and school. I sighed as we cradled each other spooned in what had become our normal sequence. I nudged my sem rigid cock inside Jane’s moist folds as we drifted off, she loved that I could sleep buried inside her and cooed softly as I entered her with my swollen meat and cradled her tit lovingly in my palm. As I drifted into the world of dreams and slumber I could hear each of my girls purring contently, a sound every father should know one day, but most will never know the pleasures my girls...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments