Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Little Katie -- Part Six

33
15 Comments 15
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Katie was enjoying a hot, steamy shower, thinking about the wonderful afternoon she had spent with Ken yesterday in their secluded glade. She loved to linger in the shower, caressing her body. She circled her areolas with her fingers, then tweaked her erect nipples, remembering the sensation of Ken’s lips on her breasts. She touched her pussy and gently rubbed her clit, thinking about the pleasure Ken had given her. She moaned as she came, recalling the feel of his cock moving in and out of her pussy.

She slipped on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts, and went to the kitchen. Ken had just finished breakfast and was putting his dishes in the sink.

"Hi," Katie greeted him.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Ken replied. Katie chuckled.

Ken gave her a playful pat on her butt as she reached for a cereal bowl from the cupboard.

"Hey!" Katie exclaimed, surprised that Ken was being so bold. "Where are your mom and dad?"

"They’re outside," he said with a smile, putting his arms around her waist.

Katie put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

As Ken moved closer to her to return her kiss, she felt his erection pressing into her.

"Wow, you’re up early this morning, aren’t you?" she said with a grin.

"Hey, I've been erect for hours."

Katie laughed, and gave him another little kiss before twisting out of his grasp.

"So, what should we do today, poop head?" Katie asked, using their childhood nickname for each other.

"I don't know, I've got a baseball game today. It's a road game, so I'll be gone most of the afternoon and early evening."

"Can I come watch?"

"No, I'm sorry, no one is allowed to ride with us on the bus, and mom and dad never go to road games."

"Well, that sucks," Katie said, obviously disappointed. She had been looking forward to spending the whole day with him.

"Yeah, I know. We could go riding this morning," Ken suggested.

"That sounds good," Katie said. She ate her breakfast and then joined Ken in the barn. He was almost finished saddling the horses. She came up behind him and put her arms around his waist. He turned around and nudged her up against a horse stall. He kissed her softly as he felt her breast with one hand and groped her ass with the other. She closed her eyes and let his hands roam over her body. When he began massaging her vagina over her shorts, she moaned as she felt the moisture in her panties.

Suddenly, they heard Aunt Betty and Uncle Ted talking as they approached the barn. Ken released Katie and quickly turned his attention to the horses. Katie walked toward the front of the barn and greeted them as they entered.

"Hi, guys."

"Hi, what do you kids have going on today?" Uncle Ted asked.

 "We were going to take a ride this morning before I have to go the game," Ken replied.

"Can you make it a short one? We thought we'd all drive into town for lunch, then drop you off to catch the team bus."

"Okay, sure."

"We'll see you back here in about an hour and a half, okay?"

"Sure thing."

*****

Katie and Ken rode side-by-side slowly down a familiar trail, letting the horses set their own pace.

"We have to be more careful," Katie said. "They almost walked in on us."

"Yeah, I know."

"What do you think they would do if they caught us making out?"

"No idea. I think my mom would just pretend she didn't see anything. My dad would probably fly off the handle, but privately, he would probably think to himself, "Good for you, son, good for you."

"Really, you think so?" Katie asked incredulously.

"Oh, yeah. Haven't you noticed how he looks at you in your bikini? He practically drools over you."

Katie didn't say anything. She hadn't noticed the reaction on the part of her uncle that Ken was describing. But there was that moment late last night when she thought she had seen her uncle outside her bedroom door.

"Don't worry, we'll be more careful," Ken reassured her.

They headed the horses into the woods and soon arrived at their secluded glade. They dismounted and tied off the horses near the stream. Ken put his arms around Katie's waist and kissed her gently. She put her arms around his neck and returned his kiss, opening her mouth so their tongues met. He pushed her tee shirt up, and she raised her arms so that he could pull it off easily. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra. He pulled off his clothes as she slipped out of her shorts and panties.

Ken spread a blanket on the ground, and pulled Katie down on his lap, so that she straddled him. Her beautiful bare breasts were within inches of his mouth. Katie closed her eyes and enjoyed the delicious sensations as Ken took her breasts in his hands and massaged them firmly as he sucked on her erect nipples.

"Ohh, Ken," she moaned. One thing she had learned this week was that her nipples were so sensitive, she could come close to an orgasm when they were sucked, nibbled, and pinched. She was at that point now. Ken was rolling her nipples between his fingers almost to the point of pain, but not quite. She was getting so wet, she was sure Ken could feel the moisture from her pussy.

"We better do something about this," Katie said, as she put both hands around Ken's erection. Ken took a condom from the pocket of his jeans.

"Here, let me do it," Katie said. She unwrapped the condom and placed it on his cock and then rolled it down his shaft. As she did, she stroked him slowly, up and down.

"You like this?" she asked teasingly.

"Ohh, Katie," Ken gasped.

Katie adjusted her body slightly and then eased down on Ken's hard cock, moaning as he penetrated her wet pussy. As she began grinding on him, Ken pulled her closer until he could place his mouth on her breasts. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her into him, continuing to suck on her nipples. Katie moaned in ecstasy as she moved up and down, up and down, faster and faster. Ken's hands were all over her, massaging her breasts, squeezing her ass, thrusting his cock into her in rhythm with her gyrations. She put her hands behind his head and pulled him into her as she continued rocking up and down, faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed as she came. The horses skittered as Katie's cries shattered the silence in the peaceful woods. It felt so wonderful to be able to give voice to her passion without worrying about who would hear her.

"Ohh, Ken!" she cried as she came again. Ken came with a loud groan, and kept thrusting several more times.

Finally, they stopped, both of them spent. Katie kissed him and then rolled off. They laid side-by-side, panting for breath. Katie wished they could spend the rest of the afternoon here, but she knew they would soon have to leave.

Suddenly, Ken stood up and grabbed Katie's hand.

"Come on," he said.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Pulling her along, Ken ran to the stream. Still holding hands, they jumped in.

"It's freezing!" Katie shrieked. Laughing, Ken pulled her toward the middle of the stream where the water came to their shoulders.

"We're not going to have time to take a shower when we get back," Ken pointed out. They embraced and kissed passionately. They lingered for a short while, then climbed out. Ken even thought to bring towels in his pack, and soon they were dry enough to get dressed. They rode back to the house, happy for the time they had spent together and thankful for the warm sun.

*****

They made it back to the house only a few minutes late. Ken took care of the horses, while Katie went inside to change. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a new tee shirt, then joined the others in the kitchen.

"All set?" Uncle Ted asked.

"Yep, let's go," Ken replied.

As they drove into town, Katie stared out the window at the beautiful countryside, thinking about all the times she had ridden in the back seat with Ken when they were kids. She remembered how they annoyed each other, complaining to parents about trivial slights, playing silly games like who-blinks-first. Then she gazed lovingly over at that same kid who had grown into a young man, with whom she had shared the most intimate of moments. She reached over and touched his hand. He smiled back at her, and rubbed her lower leg with his foot.

They had lunch at a small family restaurant. They had a good time, with Uncle Ted recalling funny stories from the past. Then they dropped Ken off at his team bus, wishing him good luck on his game.

When they got home, Katie retired to her bedroom and decided to read for a while. She found she couldn't concentrate on her book, so she closed her eyes and recalled the time she had spent with Ken that morning. It wasn't long before she dozed off.

*****

Katie heard talking in the kitchen and opened her eyes. She had been asleep for about an hour, and felt refreshed. It was a hot day and she decided to take a dip in the pool. She put on her bikini and looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit it was quite revealing. She wished she had brought a more modest bathing suit. Oh, well. She grabbed a towel and headed out to the pool. 

"Hi," she called to Aunt Betty and Uncle Ted, who were relaxing on lounge chairs on the deck.

"There's my girl," Uncle Ted said with a smile on his face. He was obviously enjoying the view as his sexy niece approached, her breasts jiggling slightly as she walked.

"Did you have a nice nap, dear?" Aunt Betty. "Horseback riding can tire you out."

"Yes, I was tired," Katie replied. That "horseback riding" can really wear a girl out, she thought to herself, smiling. She draped her towel over a lawn chair and started toward the pool.

"Hey, wait a minute. Let's put some sunscreen on you," Uncle Ted said. He took her hand and pulled her over to him. Squeezing some lotion into his hands, he began slathering it on her body. He started with her shoulders and then moved down her back, rubbing it in thoroughly. He stopped at the top of her bikini bottoms, then resumed just below her buttocks, and continued down her legs. Katie had to admit that the feeling of his hands on her flesh was not unpleasant.

"Turn around," he said. Katie complied. He put more lotion on his hands and started applying it to her neck, then moved down her chest. He massaged the uppermost part of her breasts not covered by her bikini, then continued with her abdomen and down the front of her legs.

"Okay, you're good to go," he said.

"Thanks, Uncle Ted."

Katie walked to the edge of the pool, testing the water with her foot. She executed a respectable dive into the deep end.

"The water feels great," she called. Soon, her aunt and uncle joined her. Uncle Ted was playfully splashing water at his wife and then at Katie. Katie splashed back with a vengeance. They were all laughing and enjoying the water on a hot, summer day.

After a while, Aunt Betty announced that she had to start fixing dinner, so she got out of the pool and went into the house. Katie and Uncle Ted continued to linger in the pool.

"So, are you having a good time, honey?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, it's been so much fun. I'm going to hate to go home. Thank you so much for inviting me for the week."

"Well, you know we love having you here. Are you and Ken getting along okay?" he asked with a funny look on his face.

"Oh, sure." That was an odd question, she thought. Was he hinting at something? Did he have any idea what she and Kin had been up to?

"You've really grown up since the last time we saw you," he said, quite plainly ogling her breasts. "You must have more boyfriends than you can handle."

Katie blushed, not knowing how to respond. She just smiled.

"What's that on your shoulder?" Uncle Ted asked, moving closer.

Startled, Katie looked down at her shoulders, but saw nothing.

"It's on your back now."

He moved directly behind her and flicked at her back.

"It's gone now, must have been a horsefly or something."

Still standing behind her, he moved his hands slowly down her back and caressed her ass cheeks. This was no accidental touching; it was deliberate, Katie realized. She remained motionless for a moment or two before she moved away, but she didn't say anything.

Ted remained close behind her and put an arm around her waist. He moved her into slightly deeper water, just covering her shoulders. Katie offered no resistance as she felt his hands on her breasts. She closed her eyes, feeling a familiar tingling sensation as his strong hands fondled her. He moved one hand down and gently massaged her vagina through the thin material of her bikini. She heard him breathing harder and felt his erection pressing into her. He took one of her hands and placed it on his hard cock. Katie tried to move her hand away, but he held it firmly where he had placed it.

Suddenly, the moment was interrupted.

"Dinner's ready," Aunt Betty called from the back door. Katie hurried out of the pool, grabbed her towel, and rushed into the house. Uncle Ted lingered in the pool for a few minutes to recover.

*****

Katie avoided eye contact with Uncle Ted during dinner. Neither of them said much, despite Aunt Betty's effort to generate conversation.

"Well, let's get going. Ken's bus should be back pretty soon," Uncle Ted said after they finished eating.

Sitting in the back of the car as they drove to town, Katie thought about what had happened in the pool. Ken had been right about Uncle Ted's thoughts about her, she realized.

She wasn't that troubled by the fact that Uncle Ted had touched her.

What troubled her was the fact that she had enjoyed it.

 

[to be continued]

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments