Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Little Katie - Part Three

"Katie's boyfriend gets lucky."

49
20 Comments 20
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was Friday night and Katie was getting ready for her date with Todd. She was luxuriating in the shower, loving the smell of her body wash and the feel of her luffa as she gently stroked her smooth skin. She felt a tingling sensation as she touched her vagina with the soft sponge and again when she caressed her breasts.

How she loved to linger in long, steamy showers. But tonight, she couldn't linger any longer. She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

After drying herself, she donned her favorite pair of panties and reached for her new bra. As she nestled her full breasts in their soft cups, she looked in the mirror and saw that this one fit her so much better than her old bra. Slipping into a thin white top and a short little miniskirt, she checked the mirror again and smiled. I think Todd will like this outfit.

At sixteen, Katie was no longer a virgin. Her sexual partners thus far had been limited to her dad and Mr. Johnson, a guy she babysat for. She had been going out with Todd for about six weeks and liked him more than any of the other guys she had dated. Most of her dates had turned into backseat wrestling matches, but Todd seemed different. Oh, he tried just as hard as the others to get her clothes off, but when she told him to stop, he respected her wishes and stopped without making a big deal of it.

Expecting Todd any minute, Katie bounced down the stairs to say goodbye to her parents. 

“Oh, you look lovely, dear,” her mother said with a little smile, as she returned to the kitchen to refill her wine glass.

”Thanks, mom.”

As the doorbell rang, her dad gave her a little pat on her butt. “Have a good time, honey. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

Katie gave him a little peck on his cheek and winked. “Don’t worry, dad, I won’t,” she replied as she slipped out the door.

Todd met her at the door and gave her a quick hug and a little kiss. “You look great, baby.”

He was eighteen, tall and nice looking. Some of Katie's girlfriends were jealous that she had been able to attract the attention of such a hunk. A lot of guys were jealous of Todd, too.

“Thanks, handsome,” Katie said. “Let’s get going.”

"Are you sure you want to go to the movie, or should we just go out to the lake?” asked Todd with a hungry look on his face.

"Movie," Katie replied, as she slapped his arm playfully.

"Movie it is."

It was a scary horror film, and Katie cuddled up to Todd during the scariest parts. He put his left arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She felt safe and protected, and did not resist as he began exploring her body with his right hand. He lowered his head and kissed her as he felt her breasts. Forgetting the movie for the moment, she parted her lips and offered him her tongue.

He put his hand under her skirt and began moving up her thigh. Getting excited, she reached for his crotch and held his cock in her hand. She felt it harden as he moved his hand higher. He gently touched her vagina through her panties. Katie felt the moisture between her legs.

Todd moved her panties slightly to the side and lightly touched her clit. She moaned softly. This is where Katie had previously drawn the line...  but not tonight.

"I really don't care for this movie," Katie purred. "Why don't we go out to the lake?"

Todd parked in a remote area along the beach. It was a beautiful, cloudless night. They kissed deeply and he continued to feel her body. Without a word, he got out of the car and opened the passenger side door. He took her hand and guided her to the back seat.

Sliding in after her, he pinned her right arm behind him with his body and held her other arm against the seat. Katie was unable to move either arm. Being immobilized like this was a new sensation for Katie, but not an unpleasant one. In fact, it turned her on. She had never seen this behavior in Todd before, but she trusted him and felt no fear.

He unbuttoned her blouse and reached behind her to unhook her bra. Katie arched her back to make it easier for him. He released her arm and she quickly slipped off her bra, exposing her breasts.

"God, you have great tits, baby!" he exclaimed as he massaged her breasts.

Katie moaned as he leaned down and began sucking her nipples. She found his erection and began stroking his hard cock. He eased her down on her back and pulled her panties to the side. He roughly forced his finger into her pussy. Katie cried out in surprise.

As Todd held both her arms down with one of his, Katie once again became excited at being restrained. Her desire to submit to him was strong, overpowering.

"Ohh, Todd," she moaned softly.

"You want it, baby, don't you? You want me to fuck you."

"Oh, yes. Yes."

Katie writhed under him as he produced a condom and struggled momentarily with the wrapper.

"Fuck me, Todd."

"I'm gonna fuck you, baby. Is that what you want?"

"Oh, yes, I want it!"

He plunged his hard cock into her. His urgent need was the only thing on his mind. She wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him deeper into her.

"Ohhh, Todd! Don't stop!"

She moaned with pleasure as he thrust harder and harder, deeper and deeper. She loved the feeling of being dominated by him, and cried out as she reached a powerful climax.

Her excitement spurred him on and he came hard as he achieved his release. She felt his body relax as he gradually withdrew. They were both exhausted. They laid there in silence in each other's arms for a while and gently kissed.

"Oh, Todd, that was wonderful," Katie said softly, as she looked up into his eyes.

"It was great," he replied.

He kissed her passionately, then kissed her gently on her neck and moved slowly down to her breasts. He swirled his tongue around her nipples, first one breast, then the other. Katie moaned with pleasure as he sucked each erect nipple in turn, gently at first, then harder.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Katie felt his erection return. He discarded his used condom and replaced it with another. She guided his hard cock to her wet pussy.

"Todd?"

"What, baby?"

"Will you hold my arms down like you did before?"

"Oh, you like that, baby?" he said with excitement in his voice.

"Oh, yes."

Todd entwined his fingers with both her hands and held them down firmly. She placed both her legs on his shoulders. He entered her slowly this time, pushing deep inside her pussy, then withdrawing slowly. She moaned softly as he continued a slow rhythm of insertion, withdrawal - in, out, in, out.

"Ohh, Todd. It feels so good."

She could feel him reaching deeper inside her, every deeper with each thrust. Once again, the feeling of being held down, of being under his control excited her. She thrilled when he began thrusting faster and harder, faster and harder. She was close to a powerful orgasm, so close.

"Ohhh! Ohhh, yes! Oh, Todd!"

Somehow, Todd exercised enough control to keep thrusting and thrusting, bringing Katie to another orgasm.

"Ohhhh!"

Finally, Todd cried out as he came with an explosive release, thrusting again and once again until he was completely spent.

She was completely satisfied. She kissed him deeply, and as he released her arms, she wrapped them around his waist and held him tight. She would have loved to remain like this until she fell asleep with the weight of his body upon her. She had lost count of her orgasms, but knew that if Todd rose to the occasion, she would come again and again.

Finally, they both sat up and cuddled for a long while, kissing softly and enjoying the peaceful sound of waves breaking gently on the beach.

"Well, it's getting late," Todd said. "I better get you home."

"Yeah, I guess so," she said reluctantly. She hated to leave but she knew they had to.

As they made the hour-long trip back to Katie's house, they listened to the radio. Neither of them spoke much. Katie had thought that the night would just be about the physical act of sex with a guy she really liked. But now she knew she shared a bond with Todd, a special bond that came from allowing him to be inside her body. Emotionally, she felt much closer to Todd than she had when the evening began. She wondered if he felt the same.

Todd pulled up in her driveway. He put his arm around her and kissed her.

"Tonight was great, Katie, really great.”

"It was wonderful," she replied, giving him one last kiss.

"I’ll call you tomorrow.”

"OK. Good night, Todd.”

The house was quiet and the lights were off as Katie entered. She went upstairs, showered and put on her long t-shirt. It was shortly after midnight, but Katie wasn't yet ready for sleep. She sat down at her desk and listened to music on her headphones as she checked her Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Suddenly, she sensed a presence close behind her. Her dad kissed her softly on her neck, then nibbled on her ear. As she removed her headphones, he reached around and fondled her breasts. 

"Oh daddy," she moaned softly. "Is mom asleep?"

"Do you think I would be up here if she wasn't?" he asked, as he placed his hands under her t-shirt and gently traced circles around her nipples with his fingers. “She took a sleeping pill and she’s out like a light."

Since the first night they had spent together during the snowstorm which stranded her mom at grandma’s house, Katie's dad had never visited her bedroom at night. Their opportunities for sex had been limited to afternoons when her dad worked at home and they had a couple of hours before her mom got home from her job.

"How was your date? Did you have a good time?"

"Yeah, it was good. Todd is fun."

"Did you have sex with him?"

"Daddy, you're not supposed to ask your daughter things like that!" Katie replied, feigning shock.

"Did you fuck him?" her dad persisted.

"Yes, I did," Katie said with a little chuckle. "Is daddy jealous that his baby girl is giving it to someone else?"

"Hell yes I'm jealous," he said playfully. "But I know that you're going to have other men in your life. I just feel lucky that I was the first." He paused. "I was the first, wasn't I?" he said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Haha, very funny. You know you were the first, daddy."

"I know, baby."

She raised both her arms straight up and her dad pulled her t-shirt over her head. He looked at his beautiful naked daughter as she walked toward her bed.

"Todd told me tonight that I have great tits," Katie said proudly.

"Todd would be right. They're perfect."

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close. She could feel his erection as he kissed her deeply. She sat down on the edge of the bed as he dropped his shorts and revealed his hard cock. She was very tired, but she couldn't leave him in this condition.

Katie took his engorged cock in her hand and stroked it slowly. She swirled her tongue lightly on the head of his penis, around and around. Then she licked the shaft up and down, up and down.

"Ohh, Katie," he moaned.

"Do you like it, daddy?" she asked, as she looked lovingly up into his eyes.

"Oh, baby, you know I do."

She took him in her mouth and began sucking him, moving her head slowly back and forth, back and forth. With one hand, she played with his balls; with the other, she stroked his cock. Faster, faster. He cried out and gripped the back of her head as he thrust himself into her mouth, again, and once again.

Katie felt the hot streams of cum shoot into her mouth. She swallowed once, then again, as he came.

"Thank you, honey," he said quietly.

"I love you, daddy."

"I know you do. And I love you. I better let you get some sleep now." She nodded and he started to leave.

As he reached the door, Katie said, "Daddy, just remember, you'll always be the first."

He smiled. "Sweet dreams, Katie girl."

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments