Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Peach

"A graduation gift leads to a new experience"

51
9 Comments 9
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

The graduation party was in full swing as I watched her dancing with her friends. Already eighteen and now finished high school she had a whole life of adventure waiting. Watching her and her friends was becoming titillating, almost erotic, their young bodies flashing legs and cleavage. Tight little asses in mini skirts, curve-hugging low-cut dresses, high heels, and stockings -all showcasing nubile young bodies as they moved to the music. My cock found it very interesting.

When the music slowed many girls paired up with one of the many drooling young men, a few paired up to dance with each other, and Tia came back to the table. I pulled out her chair for her but she surprised me by taking my hand and pulling me towards the dance floor. She giggled as she pulled me into the throng of couples on the dance floor and put her arms around me as we began to move slowly to the music.

"Wouldn't you rather dance with one of them?" I asked as I gestured to the wall of boys standing around.

"No, none of them have any interest in me," she replied.

"Oh, come on now... we have talked about this, it's in your imagination," I assured her.

Tia has self-esteem issues about her attractiveness and her body, even though she is a very attractive girl with a very nice figure. She is five feet tall, right on the button, and a curvy, buxom blonde. As we danced I could see a few of the boys watching her closely - she is far more appealing than she gives herself credit for. Being a single dad I had endured, and enjoyed, many conversations with her as she grew up.

"Well, maybe one or two are but they are sooo immature," she lamented, "besides, you promised you would dance with me."

I laughed, "Yes, I did, but I thought for the dad-daughter dance, not every slow dance."

"Well, if one of them asked... Maybe," she said.

By the looks of them, none were that brave. As we danced I slowly realized that she was pressing herself into me, closing the gap between us, and I felt her rub against my crotch. My cock responded, beginning to swell, and I pulled away slightly to avoid getting a full-blown erection. I looked around to see if anyone noticed - didn't appear to be anyone watching that closely - and tried to calm my sexual response. 

She moved in tight again, putting her arm on my waist to keep me there, and pressed into me again. My cock began to harden and I could feel it pushing against her. It twitched and she let out a little giggle. I moved my hand from her back to her hip in order to change the angle we were at, moving her away enough to relieve my cock's pressure on her, and marvelled at the firmness I felt.

As we danced I began to realize how womanly she was becoming, and when I looked down at her I saw a pretty young woman with a great set of tits, not my daughter. The thought caught me by surprise. Thankfully the song ended and I was able to get to the table without the tent in my pants being too obvious.

"Your friends are getting ready to go," I advised her, "better join them."

"Okay, I will see you later," she said with a sly smile on her face, "will you wait up for me?"

"Sure, if you want," I replied in surprise, "but I thought this was an all-nighter for you?"

"I don't think so," she replied, "they won't want me around for long, they all have boyfriends lined up."

"I'm sure one of them would be happy to tag along," I said as I pointed out the group of boys looking over at her.

"Well, no one asked, so..." she said as she headed over to the where the group was gathered. 

She blew me a kiss as they left the hall. As I was getting into the car I heard my phone buzz. Text message.

"Make sure you wait up for me."

***

I poured a drink and turned on the TV, checking for something to watch, as I waited for her to come home. As the time went by my mind kept wandering back to the feel of her firm hip and waist, the way she pressed into me, and the wonderful cleavage she had shown. My cock stiffened and pressed into my pants. I refocused on the movie and the swelling slowly went down.

I went for another drink and decided to change out of my suit and into something more comfortable. I put on a pair of black boxers and went back to the couch. I sipped my drink and watched the movie but my cock kept stirring. I fought the urge to stroke it, trying to get the thoughts of Tia out of my mind, and decided I better do something. I wasn't prepared to jerk off with thoughts of my daughter in my head.

I jumped in the shower, cold at first, then made it hot and just relaxed. I toweled off, put my boxers back on, and returned to the couch. At almost two o'clock my phone buzzed.

"Still up I hope"

I replied back, "Yes, are you having a good time?"

"It was fun, I am almost home."

"I thought you would be much later, wasn't expecting you this early."

I waited, but there was no further reply. I heard a car door in the driveway and she came through the door a few seconds later.

"Hi Honey, I'm home," she called out before giggling.

As I got up from the couch I saw her eyes travel over my almost-nude body. stopping at the slight bulge in my boxers, and then look into mine.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yes. It was fun, but I wanted to get home," she replied with a giggle.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"No... I only had three glasses of wine all night," she said as she held up four fingers. 

She giggled at my reaction and put her arms around my neck.

"You are so silly," she giggled.

I felt her press herself into me again, her hands around my neck, and looked down at her smiling face. She stood on her tip-toes and put her mouth on mine, kissing me gently, as she pushed into my now-hardening cock. I pulled my mouth away and looked into her eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper.

"Remember what you said I could have for my graduation present?" she asked as her hand started running over my chest.

"Uuuh... Yes, anything you wanted, within reason."

"Well... I want to... You know..." she whispered as she looked up at me.

I swallowed hard, unsure of what to say, and she spoke again.

"You know.... Play around."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, sweetie," I finally said, "I am your Dad."

"I know that," she replied, "and I know you love me, and I love you, so... I want you to be my first. "

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra

My brain defaulted to the throbbing cock in my boxers, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I've been thinking about it for a very long time," she replied, "and now that I'm eighteen and finished school I think it's time."

"A long time?" I asked.

"For a loong time, silly," she giggled, "why do you think I always showered after we swam in the pool, or ran to the bathroom when we cuddled on the couch... I needed some... Relief."

I'd heard noises from her room a few times, but never considered she was masturbating, especially with me in mind.

I felt her hand drop from my chest and trail down my stomach, stopping at the waistband of my shorts for a moment, and then slide over the bulge. I moaned as her hand ran over my cock, unable to stop myself, and watched her eyes widen as she felt it's size. I leaned my face down to hers and kissed her, putting my hands on her ass, and pulled her tight to me.

"If you are 100% sure, baby," I said quietly, "100%."

"I am."

“You know that if you give it to me, it is mine forever?”

“My virginity?”

“That, and your pussy,” I replied, “it will be mine. Someone else might get to use it, but it will always belong to me.”

“I’d like that,” she replied, “I like that idea.”

I leaned down and kissed her. My hands began to travel her body, feeling the firmness under her dress, and I pressed myself into her. I reached up and unzipped her dress, slowly, and told her to step out of it. She pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. I looked at her, seeing her for the woman she now was, and admired her beauty. She was blushing, embarrassed at seeing me look at her with lust, and trembled slightly.

I scooped her up into my arms, kissed her, and went to the bedroom. I put her on the bed and told her to stand up. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her to me, running my hands over her firm ass, and kissed her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, finding hers, and gently kneaded her solid, soft ass cheeks. I slid my hands up her back, unclasped her bra, and pulled it off.

Her big, firm breasts were waiting for my touch and she moaned slightly as my hands cupped them. I kissed down her neck, flicking my tongue, and took one of her fat nipples into my mouth. Her hands ran through my hair as I suckled her big nipples, tugging with my lips, and dropped to my knees. 

I hooked the top of the thin, satiny panties with my thumbs and gently worked them past her firm thighs, down to the floor, and helped her step out of them. I lifted my head and began to kiss and lick her stomach, working down to the little blonde tufts, and kissed the top of her pussy. She gasped at the touch of my lips.

 I spread her legs apart slightly and kissed her inner thighs, avoiding the swollen lips, and then kissed her blonde tuft. I tugged gently with my teeth, listening to the little noises she whispered, then flicked my tongue over her slit. She shivered and moaned as I slid my tongue over her little slit and tasted her.

 I stood up and told her to sit on the edge of the bed. I pushed her onto the bed, knelt between her legs, and gently pushed her thighs apart. Her beautiful little pussy looked like a sweet, juicy peach, trimmed in light blonde fringe, and was glistening wet. 

“You are so beautiful, baby,” I told her.

I leaned in and ran my tongue along her juicy virgin slit, savouring the flavour and scent, before plunging it into her. She jumped and moved, moaning loudly, as my mouth worked her pussy. She came quickly.

"Uuhggghhh,” she groaned as she climaxed, closing her thighs around me, and rolled her hips.

I kept my mouth on her as I brought my hand up and pushed my finger into her. She gasped as I pushed it in, then whimpered as I slowly pulled it out. I flicked my tongue over her clit as my finger pushed in and out, bringing her to climax again. She quivered and whimpered as she came, her little pussy now dripping wet.

I pulled myself up, grabbed her by the hips, and lifted her up further on the bed. I stayed between her legs as my hands reached for her big, firm breasts. I squeezed them as I leaned down and sucked her puffy nipples, first one then the other, enjoying the feel of her firm young flesh.

I reached down with one hand and pulled my boxers off, kicking them aside, and released my throbbing cock. I stroked it a few times, then sat back on the bed, and rubbed the swollen head. The pre-cum seeping out made it slick and slippery. I rubbed it along her slit and leaned forward as I lined myself up.

“Are you ready to give it to me, baby?” I asked, “Are you sure?”

"Oh god yes, Daddy, god yes,” she replied.

 I spread her lips and gently pushed into her, the tight, silky channel slowly giving way, until I was halfway in. I slowly stroked, listening to her moans, and worked my cock into her deeper and deeper. I pulled back and thrust hard, ramming the whole thick shaft into her, making her grunt and groan loudly.

I started pumping faster, her tight, slick pussy gripping my swollen pole, and leaned forward. She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed, my cock pumping at a steady pace, and I felt her hands on my back. Her nails made light scratches as I fucked her, keeping my mouth on hers, and my cock felt her climax starting. 

"Oh god... oh god... I'm cumming Daddy... oh god," she moaned.

I pumped faster and harder as my cock erupted, spilling a gallon of my seed into her velvety virgin pussy. We both groaned as we came together, her nails digging into my back, and I thrust deep inside of her. My balls pumped and pumped, cum spilling out around my cock, as I filled her as full as I ever thought possible.

She suddenly relaxed, her arms dropping to her sides, and her legs falling apart. I gently stroked my cock in and out of her, enjoying the slick, greasy feel of her tight silky pussy, as her head fell to one side. I slowly pulled my cock out, missing the silky hotness, and looked down at her. 

She was so beautiful, so sexy, so much like her mother. I was suddenly back in time, twenty years younger, as I looked at her. I laid down beside her and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close. She was asleep as I moved her blonde hair away from her face and kissed her.

Just wait until you wake up, baby.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments