Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swimming with my cousin Gayle

"This is a story about my cousin, what we wished happened when we were teens instead of as adults"

7
0 Comments 0
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
PREFACE (not in same verb tense as the following story!): My cousin, Gayle grew up in Hawaii ; I really didn’t know her until we went to visit for Christmas one year when I was a teen. This story is what she and I wished had happened so many years ago, it was only many years later we got together.

Story:

One evening...Gayle and I are out swimming in the pool when our parents come out to ask if we want to go for a walk. We answer back that we are not interested and rather stay and swim. So they say ok, just be careful, and they would be back in an hour or less and that everyone was going except for us. So we remain in the water swimming as they get ready to go; we could see them milling around. Finally, they all leave out the front door. We are alone.

As we swim and play in the pool, Gayle is in her 1 piece swimsuit and I am in my trunks, we would splash each other and throw balls at each other. Until we are down to one ball left in the pool...all the rest are outside the pool and neither of us want to go get them. So we throw that one at each other for a while...until one time she has it and held it. I swim over to try to wrestle it away from her. As we are fighting over it, our bodies are pressed against each other...my hands are reaching around her to try to get the ball she as she holds it against herself.

Then all of a sudden Gayle says "Stop that!”

"Stop what?" I reply brusquely.

“You keep grabbing my boob.”

I smile “Sorry....I wasn't trying to grab them”.

She sys "Right" with a smile and turns to face me.

I look down and smirk "But I think you like it by what I see".

Gayle blushes, "Well, I can't help it when you grab me...please...I think you liked doing it too, I could feel something of yours too".

Now I turn bright red and stammer out "I don't know what you are talking about".

And without missing a beat, she reaches down and grabs my crotch and say "I could feel your dick pressed against my ass" and my cock already 3/4 hard, stiffens more in her hand before she lets go after a few seconds.

I mumble "Sorry, can't help it, I can't control what it does yet all the time".

She just says "OK" and then "I bet you can't get the ball from me when I hold it behind my back!!"

Gayle moves away a bit from me, her hard nips showing through the suit, her teen breasts looking great inside her wet suit. I see a naughty look in her eyes, and I move towards her. She puts the ball behind her back and I reach behind her with both my hands. She reaches as far back as she can holding the ball. I move closer to try to reach it, until my hard cock tip touches her belly...then I slowly reach a little further...pressing my cock up against her and my chest against her hard nipples.

I push her backwards...and she feels the ball hit the side of the pool. Then she pushes the ball under the water, my hands follow until she has it down by her tight swimmers ass. I move my hands from the ball to her hands, then to her ass, feeling and kneading it as I pulling her tighter against my hard cock. Gayle lets out a slight uncontrolled reflex moan as I grab her ass and she fully feels my hard teen cock pressed against her tight belly and against her pubes. Her clit beginning to tingle inside her suit.

I let go of her small tight ass and take the ball from her limp fingers, and teasingly say "I got it now".

And she says "Your sure did" feeling her pussy getting wet, and not due to the water.

We stand pressed against each other...and our eyes lock for a second. She rips the ball from my hands and casually tosses it out of the pool...and say "Go get it!" with a smirk. I look and smirk back and say "OK" as I start to climb out. The trunks wet and clinging...show my hard cock standing straight out and I can feel Gayle’s eyes staring at it.

As I bend over to get the ball and turn around...I say "Like what you see?" and laugh. She turns red and turns away. I come over to the edge of the pool...and throw the ball at her. She turns as it coming towards her, hitting her as she sees my cock standing straight out at her. I jump in and swim towards her as she grabs the ball.

I say "Give me the ball".

She says "No...Not after you just hit me with it" and sticks it down between her thighs.

I look deeply into her eyes, and say "You think that will stop me from getting it".

Gayle stops and thinks for a second and says "No, I doubt it will".

I swim away a bit, and she says "Aren't you going to come get it?”

"Your pretty anxious for me to try to get that ball from between your legs...what if it takes me a while" I teasingly say to her,

She smiles, "That’s the whole point of keep away isn't it?"

I come over again and start to grab her arms and then her tits on purpose, and laugh "Where is that darn ball”.

She puts up a half hearted struggle trying to keep me from grabbing her tits, but she likes it too much.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

Then she reaches down, and grabs my cock again through my trunks, as I feel her tits up...we don't say a thing...just laugh and splash. Then I take one hand and reach down and grab her pussy through the swimsuit.

Gayle yells out, “HEY that’s not the ball!!"

“I know, but if you are going to play unfair grabbing me, I will do the same to you.” I retort back.

Gayle smiles and doesn't say a thing. We go on for a another minute or so until finally we look at each other again....her hand on my cock and my hands on her tits and pussy....and we stop...the ball pops up from between her legs, and we both ignore it. I lean in and our lips touch as we have our first kiss. And very quickly, our tongues touch with our first deep passionate kiss. Our arms wrap around each other as we start our deep kissing. After a few minutes, I reach down over her ass....and she does the same.

Finally, I can't resist any more...I reach up to the swimsuit strap and start to pull it down over her shoulder. She gives a pensive look and whispers, "We shouldn't...not sure when anyone will be back"

I reply "I need to see more of you"...

She puts up a bit of a fight, but with my hand massaging her pussy through the swimsuit and the kissing and her kneading my cock...she is thinking of letting me do it. Then I start to slide the crotch of the suit to one side and my fingers and hand find her bare pussy. As I slide a finger into her pussy, she gives up all protests to my advances.

There is no restraint as I pull her suit down over her tight small breasts, exposing the hard pink nipples of her teen breasts. As her breasts are released, she reaches inside my trunks to feel my cock for the first time, despite my cock being big, there is little hair yet. Gayle quickly grabs my drawstring and undoes them and pulls my trunks down as I slide her swimsuit off. We stand and look at each other's naked body in the water....her small breasts heaving with excitement...then we embrace again.

My mouth finds her nipples and Gayle moans with pleasure for the first time as she strokes my cock and feels my ass. My finger slides inside and she almost cums with the feeling of being fingered by me, her clit hard and sensitive. I can feel her shudder as she has a small orgasm.

Gayle whispers..."I want more!”

I come up and kiss her and she lifts herself up in the water and wraps her legs around my waist. My hard cock drip pre-cum in the water and I stat to rub it against her soft hairless lips. We don't know exactly what we are doing, but we are going with our instincts...with what feels right.

We are both so excited. I can feel her wetness on my cock head; it feels more slippery than the water. We grind against each other. Suddenly, my cock tip finds her pussy hole and we stop. We look at each other and I ask "Should we do it". She pants out "Yes if you want to".

I grunt out "Oh yes Gayle". She starts to move up and down...easing my cock inside her tight hole. I can feel my cum already, not being able to control myself. But I manage to hold out to take her virginity. She lets out a slight yelp as my cock finally slips inside her virgin pussy. Gayle stops for a second...as I moan in such pleasure. And we hug each other and kiss, and then she starts to ride me in the pool...Our naked bodies shining in the darkness. I can feel her pussy tightening quickly and I feel my balls and head swelling. She starts to cum, feeling her pussy spasm around my cock, causes me to start shooting my cum deep inside her dripping tight pussy. We both moan with such pleasure and ecstasy. My cum feels like it will never end and her orgasm last a little longer with each hot shot of cum deep inside her pussy. Our bodies contracting with our orgasms. We just stay like that...until my cock gets soft inside her...and we look down and see my cum oozing out of her hairless pussy and floating in the water. We kiss more and run our hands over each other as my cock slowly backs out of her tight newly fucked pussy.

Then all of a sudden, a noise and our hearts beat like crazy...they are opening the front door!!

We quickly disentangle and find our suits....and just barely get them on as the light turns on at the pool as they walk out. We look flushed, but they don't notice anything. Gayle gets out and dries off and heads quickly to her bed room, and as she pulls off her suit, sees my cum all over the crotch. She picks up the suit and looks at it….touches it...and then, sticking her tongue out to taste it. As she tastes it for the first time, a big smile crosses her face. It tastes good, and she starts to lick it all up with a finger deep in her pussy feeling the hot cum and rubbing it all over her lips and tasting it off her finger after all of it on the suit is cleaned up. Gayle cums several times enjoying the feeling of her fucked pussy and my cum deep inside it.

Published 
Written by dagnnorb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors