Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tabby's Little Brother Ch. 3

14
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Story starts from where we left.So It will make sense if you read the first two parts

The next thing James was aware of was a pair of soft lips around his soft cock. He looked along the length of his naked 18-year-old body to see the dark hair of his sister buried between his legs. His cock twitched into life as she sucked around his hardening shaft.

He groaned as she slipped right down to his balls. Her moist mouth sucked the hard rod as her hands gently massaged his heavy balls. Tabby's tongue played with the big throbbing cock as she sucked it in. He watched as her head started bobbing up and down.

"Oh God Tabby, that feels so good," he whispered as his hand stroked her shiny black hair.

Her hand rested at the base of his cock, holding it erect and steady for her mouth to massage. Her hand cupped over his balls, resting gently on the giant orbs as she sucked and licked him. She could feel his pre-cum dribbling from the top now as she tugged and sucked him to climax. He seemed to tense and grunt as a stream of hot cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, in time to take the next shot. Then another and another as he groaned softly.

Finally he relaxed back on the bed and she let his deflated cock slip from her mouth. Tabby pushed the dark hair away from her face as she sat up. She was smiling at him as she licked a dribble of cum from her red lips.

"Hmmm…that was good little brother," she smiled. Then she glanced down at his cock, it was growing hard again. She giggled. "So, there's still more left where that came from eh?"

"Yep," James said boldly. "Plenty." He pulled himself upon his knees, letting his cock wave around in front of her. She just smiled as he moved toward her, wondering what he wanted to do.

"You asked me if I had a fantasy, well sis' I want to take you in the butt now," he said, climbing over her body. He pushed his hand between her shoulders, forcing her face down on the bed. Then she felt his other hand positioning his cock at her little butt-hole.

"God, James…oh yeah," Tabby said as his weight held her on the bed, her breasts pressed into the mattress.

James started to ease his cock into her ass. It was tight and resisted his huge cock at first. Tabby spread her legs a little and pushed her butt into a better position to let him in. Gradually it pushed in, easing in, spreading her wide. Tabby grunted as it pushed in. Then he was there.

"Go on James, fuck my butt, fuck it hard," she urged him on. He started pumping her ass, fucking it harder and harder as he slipped in and out of her back passage. IN and out he forced himself, pushing into her brutally this time, showing her no mercy as he fucked her butt. "Oh God yes, yes, fuck my ass, fuck me hard." Tabby kept calling to him. "Fuck my tight little ass, give it to me James. Fuck me hard."

He held her shoulders as he thrust into her tender butt, each thrust pushing her into the bed below. His hands held her shoulders keeping her down. Finally he started to shot his load into her butt. Cum spurted into her in large warm globs. He kept his body lying hard against hers as his cock twitched inside her.

"Ohhh, Tabby, Tabby," he said as his cock slipped from her, still ejaculating his sperm onto her butt and the bed below. "Fuck that was good."

"Oh, yeah," she replied.

Again they fell asleep in each others arms. This time when he woke Tabby was no where to be seen. The only evidence of the nights activity was the wet patch of cum on the bed and a cum soaked lace thong. James smiled to himself.

Once he was cleaned and dressed he went downstairs. He could hear the voices of the four girls in the other room again. James went to the phone in his fathers study.

"Robert, is that you?" He kept his voice low. "Yeah, yeah, we can talk about your trip later. If you want to have some real fun get your butt over here as soon as you can."

Half an hour later James was letting his friend in the front door. So far he hadn't spotted any of the girls. He led Robert in to the lounge.

"I tell you these chicks are hot man, I have fucked all of them this weekend and they are just so in for it," James said, his voice racing.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard that before man, like you're telling me you have fucked the Barbie Twins together and that Lana chick?" "Yeah, I did, look lets hang around and see what happens," James said just as Tabby walked in.

"Oh, hi Robert, I didn't hear you arrive? Anyway that doesn't matter, do you guys want to play a game of tag with us?"

"Bit old for tag aren't we?" Robert sneered at Tabby.

"Well ok Robert, if you don't want to play," Tabby said. "But you guys were going to be 'it' and us girls had to do whatever you commanded when you caught us."

Robert blushed and James sat up.

"Shit sis' you're on," James said, a smile spreading on his face.

He jumped to his feet and beckoned to Robert to follow. The other lad got up and together they walked through to the family room. There the other girls were all sitting around in sexy clothes that showed off those wonderful bodies.

"Robert is going to join us girls so we should all get some fun today," Tabby announced.

"Ok," Lana said. "Here are the rules. You guys stay here and count to five. Then you come after us. If you catch one of us you can make us do whatever you want. Ok?"
"Yeah, sure," James said eagerly. He looked at his friend who was a little nervous about this. "It's ok Robert, just watch me. Right girls get going. One, two,…"

The girls gave a series of shrieks and giggles and disappeared.

"…four, five. Right here we come," James called out.

The two boys ran out into the foyer. There was no sign of any of the girls. Robert nervously followed James as he rushed down the passage toward the guest room. He flung the door open, no one there. They doubled back to see Lana dash across in front of them toward the lounge. James dashed off after her.

James was much too fast for Lana and he reached out tagging the brunette on the butt as she tried to jump out of his way. She gave a scream as he yelled: "you're caught."

Robert appeared in the room just as Lana stopped and stood looking at James.

"Ok, ok, what shall I do?"

"Hmmm…let me see…why don't you suck my cock?" James laughed, unzipping his pants. Roberts's eyes almost burst as he watched the brunette get down on all fours and start sucking his friend's cock without a murmur. Her red lips were sliding up and down his huge hard cock. "Go on Robert, find some sweet pussy…it's all here for the taking."

Robert looked around him and saw Krista trying to sneak past the door. He turned and dashed out as the tall blonde disappeared into the kitchen. She beat him out the back door towards the pool. Robert turned back disappointed. He walked back to the foyer, pausing to watch James being sucked by Lana.

In the foyer he decided to take his chance in the family room. As he entered from the foyer he saw Tabby and Krista both enter from the pool together through the big ranch sliders. As they saw him they gave a squeal and tried to flee. Robert leapt across the furniture to try and catch one of the girls. His hand found Tabby's arm, grabbing hold of the long-legged brunette.

"Argh! Robert…" Tabby called out in jest as he held onto his prize. "What do you want me to do?"

For a moment Robert's mind went blank, then he remembered his friend in the other room. "Suck my cock," he demanded, pulling Tabby toward him.

Tabby just grinned as she lowered herself to her knees. Robert's eyes grew wide as he felt her easing his zipper down. She looked up at him with big dark soulful eyes as she licked the head of his stiff cock. Then her lips parted and her head sunk over the top of his big hard cock. He groaned as she sucked it in, her tongue licking at the hard shaft.

In the other room James was resting his hand on the back of Lana's head, holding her to him as she sucked his cock. Up and down the shaft her mouth slid, sucking and licking. James groaned as she sucked harder and harder.

Krista and Jenna watched from the doorway as their friend sucked on the boys cock. They giggled as the couple groaned and slurped.

Then James grabbed Lana's head and pulled her hard onto his cock as his sperm shot deep into her throat. The brunette almost gagged as she struggled to swallow the huge load. He laughed and pulled back, letting some of the sticky goo slide down her chin. She quickly wiped the sticky evidence into her mouth with a finger that was then licked clean.

Seeing the party ending sent Krista and Jenna darting off. In the family room they arrived to hear Robert let out a yell as he filled Tabby's beautiful mouth with hot cream. A dribble of cum slipped from between her red lips as Robert stepped back.

The twins disappeared again. Robert and James met in the lounge.

"Told you didn't I?" James sneered jokingly as he tucked his cock back in his pants.

"Shit man, and you have been enjoying this all weekend? Man why didn't you call me earlier?"

"You've been away you dick," James laughed. "Besides I wanted it all to my self at the start."

"Yeah, I bet," Robert said. "Come on lets go pussy hunting."

The two lads prowled down the passage, looking in the rooms they passed. There was no sign of any of the girls. The house seemed deserted. It was James who spotted someone trying to sneak past the pool. He split away from his friend, knowing where a door would lead him straight to his prey.

He burst through the door to spring out in front of Jenna and Lana as they crept past. The girls screamed hysterically and tried to turn away. James reached out and grabbed Jenna's arm, she tried to pull away but he had her in a strong grip.

"Got you," James announced.

"Ok, ok, I give up," Jenna stopped struggling, her long blonde hair falling over her face.

"Turn around, I want to fuck you from behind," James ordered as he fiddled to get his cock out. It was rock hard again.

Jenna turned and got on all fours on the little strip of grass between the pool and the house.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

He flicked her flared short skirt up over her butt. For a moment the sight of her sweet round butt mesmerised him and he ran the palm of his hand across her smooth white skin. Then, remembering the reason he was there, he wrenched her pretty pink panties down to her parted knees.

His cock sunk into the blondes wet gaping pussy. He groaned as she edged back to let him get deeper in her warm hole. Then he began to pump in and out of her, feeling her thrust back to meet him, his balls hitting her thighs and butt. He reached up under the white tight-fitting t-shirt to feel her big 36C breasts.

They both moaned softly as his strokes got harder and harder. She reached back, touching his balls as he kept up a quickening pace. James could hardly believe that he was fucking one of the Barbie twins, and fucking her from behind on his own lawn. The other guys would never believe him, lucky he had Robert as a witness.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck me," Jenna called to him as his cock slipped in and out of her. Her blonde hair was falling about her face as he fondled her breasts. It was all too much for him, he could feel his balls boiling, his cum rising in his cock. Then it happened, he pulled her forward onto his cock, slamming it deep in her. Jenna gave a squeal as her own orgasm shot through her body. Then he fired a shot of cum deep into her body, followed by another and another.

Jenna felt her knees go weak as he leaned forward over that beautiful round butt, his cock being milked deep in her pussy. Then it stopped, his cum exhausted he slipped from her body and fell on the lawn, his jeans around his thighs and his cock waving madly in the air. Cum bubbled at her entrance as she hung her head and sighed loudly.

Robert had darted off, back toward the foyer when he had seen his friend roughly pull Jenna's panties down and Lana had disappeared in the opposite direction. Unfortunately for Lana Robert knew the house a little better. He had worked out that she would cut through the family room back to the main foyer. If he was quick he would meet her there. As he entered the foyer she entered from the other end. Her second mistake was closing the door behind her, sealing off her escape in that direction. The only possible way past Robert was to make a dash for the stairs.

Lana made her move making it to stairs with Robert close behind. She was up about six steps before she felt his hand close on her ankle. Her scream was more of a yelp as he pulled her toward him. They were both sitting on the steps facing each other. Lana was catching her breath a little.

"I'm going to fuck you right here you horny bitch," Robert laughed, releasing his cock from his pants.

"Oh yeah?" Lana teased trying to make a break.

"Oh no you don't you slut," he said grabbing her but and forcing her back on the step. His hand went up under her short skirt, touching the front of a very sexy, skimpy thong. "Fuck you must want me," he added.

She just giggled, spreading her legs and leaning back on the step.

His hand tugged at the little string holding the flimsy lace to her trimmed pussy. It gave way, she yelped again as his hand tugged the fancy lace free. He flung it aside, his hand disappearing up her skirt once more to find her soft pussy.

As he started to insert a finger in her hot wet pussy he kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, her tongue meeting his. His finger started moving in and out of her wet passage, flicking her hard clit.

Then he rolled on top of her, pushing the skirt up out of his way as he replaced the finger for his thick hard cock. Lana gasped as it pushed in past her outer lips. Then she felt her back being pushed back into the edge of the step as he started to fuck her. It was a brutal violation as he pumped in and out of her rapidly. She yelped and grunted, her legs wide around his back as he pumped her.

Again they kissed as his cock drove into her, forcing her to an orgasm. Then he gave one last gasp and pumped her full of his sperm. They collapsed together on the stairs, laughing as he slipped from her.

"Hey Robert, come on let's catch another one," James called to his friend as he tucked his cock away again.

"Ok," Robert replied.

James waited for his friend to come down the stairs. In some sort of sense of fair play they left the stunned Lana lying on the steps, her legs still wide with jism spilling out, the torn thong lying two steps lower down.

"I think I heard one of them in the lounge," James whispered to Robert. "You go in through the family room and I'll take the other door. Either way we've got the little slut trapped."

"Ok," Robert said.

Silently the lads took up their positions. Together they sprung the trap. Sure enough in the middle of the room stood Tabby. Robert lurched forward. Tabby yelled and ran back toward James. He moved in. Tabby turned again to try and dash between the advancing boys. She stumbled in her black heels and as she did James reached for her arm.

"Shit!" Tabby cursed as her brother reeled her in. Robert moved close to prevent her escape.

"Well, well big sister, looks like you get caught," James laughed.

"Ok, what do you want?" She asked in resignation.

"Hmmm…well sis' there is a challenge…see we both caught you so I guess we both get to use you," James had an evil look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Tabby asked.

"I mean I want to do a double penetration with you and Robert here," James sniggered.

"What?" Robert asked. "I don't …"

"Shut up man, I'll explain to you," James whispered.

"I didn't think you would know about such things," Tabby looked at her brother in shock.

"Well if you're not up to it," James dared her.

"No, no, I'll do it," Tabby licked her lips.

"Ok. Robert, do you want her ass or her butt?"

Robert suddenly clicked. The puzzled look was gone and his face lit up. Tabby looked at the two young boys and slowly undid the zip of her dress. Licking her lips she let it fall to the floor. Standing in her little black lace bra and panties she looked absolutely beautiful. Then she reached back to release the bra, it fluttered to floor.

"Um…err…," Robert stumbled. "I don't…"

"Why don't you lie back and enjoy," Tabby suggested, running her long fingers along his cheek and then leaning in to kiss Robert tenderly.

Robert went bright red as he felt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sam0067
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments