Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tag Team (Part 2 of The Thunder Rolls)

"Brooke and Oliver get caught in action and gain a new team mate."

6
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
995 words 995 words
I had kept my mouth shut about what had happened between Oliver and I. But, just because my mouth was shut, didn't mean my legs weren't when mum and dad finally went to sleep. I have been sneaking into Oliver's room at night every night for a week. We've been trying to keep quiet, but sometimes we get pretty loud. But, everytime we do get loud, no one says anything. So I doubt they heard us.

That is, until tonight. . .

I started my nightly routine; brushing my hair, making sure I had the right lingerie on for Oliver. He liked it when I wore a thong, so I was wearing one tonight underneath the see-through robe I had on. Along with a matching bra. It was sure to drive him crazy.

I clicked off my light, and slowly made my way down the hall to Oliver's room. I tapped on the door lightly, walking in. I closed the door behind me. I turned around to see Oliver sprawled out on on his bed, naked, with a hard dick. He took one look at me, gasped and starting liftly stroking his dick which twitched with excitment. 

I slipped her robe off, getting on my knees in front of Oli, wrapping my hands around his cock pumping it slowly as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, sucking on it gently. He moaned as I looked up at him, taking his cock down as far as I could go without gagging; which, to my surprise, was more than half. I sucked in my cheeks around his dick, making my mouth tighter as I bobbed my head up and down his hard shaft, using my hands to pump the base of his dick and massage his balls gently.

I swirled my tongue around the head, flicking my tongue over the slit, making Oliver moan and jump with excitment. I grinned around his dick. I loved knowing that I can make him squirm just by sucking his dick. It gave me pure satisfaction. I could feel myself soaking through my panties. I desperately needed attention. My clit was throbbing.

Then, we heard Bill (Oliver's father and my step-father) call out, "What was that noise?" 

"Nothing dad, I uh . . . stubbed my toe on the bed when I came back from the bathroom." Oliver replied. I continued to suck on his cock, making him shiver and moan. He pushed my head back, but I reattached my lips instantly, missing the taste.

"You okay, son ?" 

I heard Bill getting close to Oliver's room, but I continued to bob my head. "Y-Yeah. . oh my god. . . I'm fine dad, just go back to sleep."

Even with Oliver's excuses, Bill walked in to see my mouth wrapped around Oliver's cock. I took it out of my mouth instantly and hid behind Oliver, who covered his naked body with a pillow.

Bill just stood there, shocked. I was expecting him to yell at the top of his lungs, call us freaks and throw us out onto the streets.

FreyeGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyeGray

But instead, he pulled down his pants and shut the door behind him. "Mind if I join you two ?"

Oliver and I looked at each other, shocked that Bill wanted to join us.

"Come here, Brookelle." Bill said, hooking his finger in the "come here" motion. I came out from behind Oliver, revealing my outfit as Bill pushed me down to my knees in front of him. "Show daddy how much of a good girl you are."

I obliged, pulling down Bill's boxers letting his hard cock spring out. I grinned at the size. It was a bit bigger than Oliver's in length, and in thickness. I took his cock into my mouth, sucking in my cheeks like I did with Oliver, bobbing my head. Oliver sat on his bed and watched, stroking his dick as Bill put both hands on the back of my head pushing his cock deeper down my throat. When I gagged, Bill brought my head up to let me breath and then he'd go back to fucking my mouth.

Bill took his cock out of my mouth, pulling my back up on my feet and kissed me hard on the lips. He then turned me around, unsnapped my bra, exposing my tits. I shivered slightly as he pulled down my thongs, giving me a quick slap on the ass. "Give your brother some attention, baby girl."

I straddled Oliver facing him as I slowly pushed his cock into my aching pussy. It felt so good. Especially after not touching myself for what seemed like hours. I moaned out as Oliver started bucking his hips up, driving his cock deeper into my pussy.

Bill stood up on the bed in front of me riding Oliver, I took his dick back into my mouth sucking vigariously, moaning around his cock as I bounced on Oliver's hard cock.

"Mmmm, that's it baby girl." Bill groaned. 

I released Bill's cock so Oliver and Bill could switch places. Bill flipped me over on my tummy with my face down on the mattress and my ass up in the air. He pushed his hard, thick cock into my pussy and I moaned. It felt so amazing as his cock stretched me open.

"Oh yes, fuck me daddy." I moaned. "Harder daddy ! Harder !"

Bill got a few more hard, rough, deep thrusts in before he spilled his warm cum deep down inside of my pussy. After, Oliver came into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop.

"Next time, please tell me. If you don't, I'll be sure to let Tonya know about this." Bill winked.

Oliver and I collapsed onto his bed, exhausted.

"That was so hot. . .seeing dad fucking you so hard like that." Oliver whispered.

"Yeah, it felt amazing. But, just go to sleep. I'm tired, Oli." I mumbled.

Oliver pulled me close to him, kissing me on top of my head. "Good night, Brooke."

Published 
Written by letourneau12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors