Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teach My Boyfriend To Fuck Me, Daddy!

"Daddy teaches daughter's boyfriend how to fuck her ass"

22
5 Comments 5
26.2k Views 26.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was sitting in the living room reading my paper and enjoying my first evening cocktail when my daughter, Rose, walks in hand-in-hand with her boyfriend Connor.

“Hi, Baby…hello Connor. Where are you kids going this evening?”

“Can we talk to you please, Daddy. Connor and I need to talk with you about something important.”

“Of course you can, Baby. You know that you can talk to me about ANYTHING. What’s the problem?”

Rose and Connor nervously sit down on the couch across from me and fidget with each other’s fingers. Rose is obviously trying to calm Connor’s nerves as he sits there with his eyes focused on the floor.

“Well, Daddy…Connor and I have a problem. We’ve been going together for over a year now and we have never had sex. We’ve never done anything more than kiss and a little bit of touching. But we’ve never gone all the way.”

“WHAT…you’re 18 years old, Baby and Connor, you’re 19. WHAT’S WRONG? When I was your age, I was fucking my brains out. Connor, haven’t you ever fucked a girl before?”

Connor sheepishly raises his head but refuses to make eye contact with me.

“No sir, Mr. Mac. I haven’t. I’ve only dated a few girls before I met Rose and I never even got to first base with them. I’m afraid that I’ll do it all wrong. Rose has told me that you have fucked her many times and that you might be willing to show me how to do it right. I’m sorry, Mr. Mac.”

Connor again lowers his head in shame and embarrassment.

“Connor, my boy, fucking should come naturally to a man. You shouldn’t need a girl’s father to show how to pleasure his daughter. Didn’t your mother teach you how you how to fuck?”

“No sir, Mr. Mac…Mom never fucked me nor did she even ever suck me off. I guess I just didn’t have enough of the right parenting as a young boy.”

I put my paper down and walk over to the couch. I sit between Rose and Connor and put my arms around them both.

“You don’t know how happy you two have just made me. It makes me proud and honored that you feel comfortable enough to come to me with this problem. I’ll do my best to help you over this little relationship bump in the road. Connor, does my baby girl turn you on? Do you WANT to fuck her?”

“Absolutely, Mr. Mac…I think I’m in love with Rose. But I just don’t want to have the first time go wrong. I want it to be good for her. And since she talks all the time about how she loves to have you fuck her pussy and her ass…well, I figured that you were the best person to guide me.”

“Thanks, Connor. I appreciate the fact that you want to treat my baby right. She has such a tight pussy and her asshole…oh my gawd, her asshole is SO TIGHT. But, yes, you have to do this right. Now watch carefully…”

I stand up and coax my daughter to stand in front of me.

“Baby, pull your t-shirt off for Daddy.”

Rose doesn’t have on a bra…she seldom does wear one. Her perky 36 D’s jump up and down just a jiggle. Her nipples are hard as little pebbles.

“Watch me as I suck on Rose’s nipples, Connor. This is how you get her ready to be fucked. Watch her eyes close and listen to the little noises she makes as her Daddy sucks and licks her nipples.”

Connor’s eyes get as big as teacups as he watches me treat my daughter’s nipples. He begins to rub his crotch.

“That’s good, Connor…play with yourself to get your cock hard. We have to get you ready as well as Rose”.

I unbutton and unzip my own shorts to expose my hard cock. I’m not wearing any underwear.

“Rosie…what do you want to do with Daddy’s cock?”

“I want to suck your cock, Daddy”

Rose immediately goes to her knees between my legs and begins to lick my manhood while carefully fondling my balls.

“Have you done this to Connor, Baby?”

Rose nods her head as she sucks the head of my cock. Connor has his shorts open by this time and is stroking his own cock. I can see part of the problem. Connor is not very well hung. He only has about 6” and the girth is not remarkable. But cock is cock. All cocks need to fuck. All men need pussy. And my daughter has a sweet pussy that simply needs cock. A LOT of cock. I can only fuck her so often. I need to find another man who she finds attractive who can help satisfy her need for cock. But Connor’s little thing is perfect for Rose’s tight little hole. I think it’s time for a little double penetration.

“Stand up please, Baby…we need to get that short skirt off of you.”

Rose stands, unbuttons and unzips her mini and lets it drop to the floor.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

As usual, she isn’t wearing panties and her mound is freshly shaved. How could this boy not figure out how to fuck my daughter? I begin to think that the little bastard just might be gay. Now wouldn’t THAT be a pisser?

“Come over here Baby and sit down on Daddy’s hard cock as you have many times.”

Rose gives me that cute look that I’ve grown to love, straddles my lap and slowly sits down on my cock, letting out a loud moan as my full eight inches slides into her already wet pussy. She wraps her arms around my neck, presses those cute nipples into my chest and kisses me full on the mouth. I open my lips and allow her tongue to probe my mouth. I suck her tongue and then she sucks my tongue into her mouth.

“I love you so much, Daddy…thank your for fucking me in front of Connor.”

“It’s my pleasure Baby…it’s TRULY my pleasure”.

Connor strokes himself madly as my little girl begins to hump me.

“Slow down, my boy…you need to save that load for my little girl. You do want to fuck her, don’t you?”

“Yes sir, Mr. Mac”, as Connor lets his hard on fall into his lap.

As Rose humps up and down on my cock, I'm able to eke out…

“Tell you what, Connor…get on the floor behind Rose, spread her ass cheeks and start to lick her asshole. She likes that.”

“Isn’t that very unnatural, Mr. Mac?”

Between deep breaths and broken gasps, I raise my voice “LICK HER ASSHOLE, CONNOR…DO IT NOW!”

Connor jumps to the floor between my legs and spreads Rose’s ass cheeks wide and goes after her little wrinkled brown hole. I can hear him slurping her poop chute in between her moans, my moans and the suctioning sounds of my cock running in and out of my 18 year old daughter’s sloppy pussy.

Rose is right on the edge. Her arms are still around my neck and her kisses go from my mouth to my neck and to my ears. At one point, she rises too far and my cock slips out of her pussy.

“CONNOR…GRAB MY DICK AND PUT IT BACK IN ROSE’S PUSSY!!!”

Connor immediately obeys, gripping my cock and aiming it right back at my Baby’s wet hole. Rose continues to fuck me hard. It is time for Connor to press his cock into Rose’s ass and to feel the wonderfully tight rectum that I have penetrated so many times.

“OK, Connor…it’s time. You’ve lubricated my Baby’s ass enough with your saliva. Take the head of that hard little cock of yours and press it against Rose’s anus.”

First of all, I’m not sure that Connor knows what the anus is but I guess he is smart enough to figure it out. It isn’t easy with Rose riding up and down on my cock so I tighten my grip around her waist to hold her still for a moment.

“GIVE ME YOUR COCK, CONNOR”…Rose screamed. I WANT YOU COCK IN MY ASS!”

“Go slow and easy, Connor…don’t hurt my Baby”.

Although I can’t see what he is doing, I know that Connor is slowly pressing his hard-on into Rose’s rectum. Her head is resting on my shoulder as she relaxes her sphincter enough to allow penetration.

“Are you ready now, Baby?”

“Yes, Daddy…let’s fuck.”

Rose continues to hump my cock while Connor follows her up and down movements. He is pumping her cute ass as she is pumping me with her pussy. It must be quite the sight with young Rose sitting on my dick, arms around my neck with Conner pressing his little hard dick into Rose’s ass. We’re all getting very, very close.

“DADDY…I’M CUMMING…HOLD ME TIGHT DADDY…FUCK MY ASS, CONNOR…FUCK MY ASS!”

Rose grips my neck like a vise and I feel her Kegal muscles squeezing my cock as she orgasms. At the same time, her rectal motility squeezes Connor’s cock so that Connor and I both give Rose an injection of cum at the same time. My load shoots deep into her vagina as Connor’s pumps his milky load into her tight rectum. My baby is at the height of ecstasy as two hard dicks pump jiz into both of her orifices at the same time. Her pussy and her rectum spasm concurrently. Rose, Connor and I hold on to each other in total oblivion. It’s an experience that only other dual penetration threesomes can relate to. Especially when one is the 49 year old father of the bride and the ass pumper is her first time sex partner other than her father. It just gets no better than this.

With Rose still sitting on my softening dick, Connor’s little tool is slowly squeezed out of Rose’s tight asshole. Next thing I know, Connor is down on his knees, gazing in awe as he watches his white jiz seeping out of the little pucker hole. All of the sudden Rose grips my neck convulsively as if she had just been surprised. Surprised, I GUESS! Connor has his tongue in her ass, tasting the combined nectar of his own seed and Rose’s violated poop chute. He is just lapping it up like a kitty taking milk. Know what Connor, my boy…I do believe that you’re going to make a fine lover for my Baby after all!

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments