Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing Daddy and Myself – Part 1 of 3

"It happened by accident, but it was something that Mike could no longer stop himself from doing"

78
15 Comments 15
28.2k Views 28.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

It happened by accident, but it was something that Mike could no longer stop himself from doing. One morning, he was changing the light bulb in the hall opposite the shower room, when he caught a glimpse of his daughter walking from the sink to the shower through the top window over the bathroom door. Something must have flipped inside Mike’s head because as soon as he had changed the light bulb, he moved the chair closer to the window and cautiously peeped through it.

Molly, his daughter, was in the shower, just finishing soaping her breasts and reaching for the shampoo to do her hair. Molly had grown up to be a very attractive seventeen-year-old, and as Mike was well aware, she had ample soft breasts and a lovely body. But to look on her naked teenage body was not something that he thought he would ever do, let alone see her naked while he spied on her taking a shower.

He was glued to the window, he watched her every move, and he was besotted with the size of her young firm breasts.

That was about two weeks ago. Every morning Molly took a shower, Mike would get out of bed, pull up the chair and watch his beautiful daughter. He often masturbated while replaying the scenes later that night when he was safe in bed. It had become a ritual that he could not stop. But he often thought how perverted and seedy it was to get his kicks from his own daughter.

It was early one morning when Molly had finished washing her hair that she tipped her head back into the shower to wash the shampoo off. Opening her eyes briefly she caught a glimpse of someone moving near the window by the bathroom door. At first she was shocked, it stopped her dead in her tracks, but when she looked again, while pretending to wash her face, she caught a glimpse of someone looking through.  Molly quickly finished her shower that morning, grabbed the towel and left the bathroom with all sorts of thoughts running through her head. There were only two people in the house, so why was her father looking through the window? Should she tell anyone? What should she do?

She went to her room and dressed to go to college. Even with a full day of study, she took in little information from the lessons. All she could think about was what she saw that morning; her dad watching her shower. She slowly worked out that it could have been an accident and that she would confront him when she got back home.

On the bus home, a smile crept across Molly’s face. She wondered if it really was an accident. She knew instantly that she had to find out and there was only one way to do that, but she had no idea what to do about it afterward.

During their meal and through the evening Molly said nothing about that morning; she acted as if she knew nothing.

Day 1

The following morning, Molly took a shower earlier than normal. She pontificated around the sink for a while, rubbing her eyes and pulling her hair out at strange angles while she looked in the mirror. She also tried to be very quiet to see if she could hear anything but there was nothing to hear.

She dropped her towel and let it drape over the sink, she normally hooked it over the shower door but today was going to be a little different. She got in the shower letting her body relish the warmth of the hot water, her hands over her face to let herself get used to the heat. Through her open fingers, she saw him, her dad, watching her from the window.

It was no accident, she thought, he was actually watching her shower; spying on her naked body.

Mike was thoroughly enjoying his daughter’s body. He loved the way she moved, loved the way she lifted her breasts to wash them and loved the way she bent over to wash her slender legs. Mike knew full well that what he was doing was wrong, but he simply couldn’t help himself anymore.

Molly was partly flattered but mostly shocked that her dad was watching in the first place, then again, she shocked herself to find that she was letting him watch her. Molly had decided, without consciously coming to the decision, that she was going to tease her dad. She was going to let him see more and more of her. After all, he wasn’t all that bad looking, for a dad.

She continued to shower as normal looking up covertly, every so often, to see if he was still watching, which, of course, he was. After rinsing herself fully, it was time for show number two. Molly got out of the shower and walked to the sink to retrieve her towel.

Mike watched as she left the shower. This was the first time he had ever seen her naked and outside of the steamed up glass walls. Molly picked up the towel and started to dab herself with it, drying herself off slowly.

Mike loved the way she moved and how she touched herself gently. Then, turning her back to the door, and with her legs slightly open, Molly bent forward to dry her feet and legs.

Mike let out a quiet groan. ‘Oh Fuck, that-is-lovely’, spoke the voice inside his head.

Molly was more than aware that she had just taken this whole episode to a new level. It was the first time Mike had actually admitted to himself that he would like to fuck his daughter. He was quite happy watching up until the time she bent over showing her lovely arse and sweet pussy to his full gaze.

As Molly finished drying, Mike got down from the chair and placed it in its usual spot across the hallway from the bathroom. Mike went back into his bedroom; physically shaking from the lustfulness that was welling up inside him. He was going to have to masturbate this morning, without a doubt.

He started to fondle his cock and balls while he waited for Molly to be on her way to college. He heard the bathroom door open and waited several more minutes until Molly would be virtually on her way to college. Mike entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. He looked into the mirror but could only see his daughter bending over while displaying herself to him.

His cock twitched. His balls tingled and he knew he would have a wonderful experience. Holding his balls he gently stroked them from underneath, leaving his other hand to wander up his cock to the bulging head and back down to his balls. Mike poured out some shower gel onto his hand and started to masturbate as he turned towards the shower.

Molly was just about to shout to her dad that she was leaving when she glanced at the window of the bathroom. Molly then looked at the chair. A phrase entered her head about Goose and Gander, and she pulled the chair to the door and climbed up on it to peer through the window pane at the top.

She slowly moved her head until she could see her dad’s arse from behind as he walked to the shower. Mike turned sideways and Molly’s mouth fell wide open as she took in the sight of her father’s cock. It was definitely sticking up in the air and her dad stroked it twice before he got in the shower.

Molly hid her face in case he caught her, she could hardly believe the size of her father’s cock. She had had boyfriends in the past but no-one serious. She thought they were all reasonably sized until she saw the size of her dad’s cock and knew that they must have been small.

Molly looked around the frame once more, her father was wanking his cock with his right hand while he fondled his balls with his left. She could see his eyes were closed and she started to stare at his hand as it stroked his cock.

Molly got off the chair and put it back against the wall. She composed herself and then shouted to him through the door.

“Bye dad, see you later.”

She waited for a response. Finally it came.

“See you Molly, take care!”

She guessed that he too had had to compose himself before replying.

Molly caught the bus to college and smiled as she knew she had probably put her father off a wonderful orgasm.

At college, every other thought was of her father’s cock, the size of it, the nice round head and how he fondled his balls while he pulled on it. She found herself actually wishing that she had waited to see him spunk all over the glass walls of the shower.

Molly knew that what she had seen that morning would not let her mind rest and she started to think of her dad as something more than just a dad. She liked what she saw of him in the shower, and she instantly knew that he must be feeling the same way as her, after all, he started watching her first.

That night Molly dressed rather more sexily than she had ever dressed before; she made sure that her breasts were revealed in a low cut top and that she had a very short skirt on.

Making the most of the situation, Molly made polite conversation with her dad until it was time for bed. But it was evident that Mike’s attention was drawn to her cleavage. And it was also evident that he was stealing glances up her short skirt while she loaded the dishwasher.

Molly decided the following morning would be even better, she had never thought of seducing her dad, but she was already making plans.

Day 2

Friday morning arrived and with more than an hour and a half to get ready, Molly entered the bathroom. She placed her brush and hair slide on the sink and draped the towel over it. She left plenty of time this morning, simply because she needed plenty of time.

She waited a while and glanced sideways at the window but could not make out a face and she didn‘t want to make it too obvious. She decided to play it through and hope that her dad would be there.

Molly looked straight into the mirror. She then lifted her right hand and started to fondle her breast, and then her left hand reached for her other breast. She played with them, lifted them and rolling the palms of her hands over her nipples; which always made them hard and stiff.

She caught her right nipple between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it, pulling it outwards at the same time. She let out a gasp and clenched her pussy at the same time.

The sensations were so good that Molly let out a small gasp as she pulled on her nipples.

Mike immediately swung his head back from the window. He thought that Molly had noticed him, but no, she was lost in the pleasure she was giving herself. He started to look again and saw Molly’s hand slide down her body; her index finger stretched out, anticipating the contact with her clitoris.

“Oh fuck-”, Molly gasped, as her finger circled her clit and slid easily down onto her pussy. She slid her finger over her clit several times while she stared at herself in the mirror. Somehow, seeing herself and pleasuring herself at the same time was a surreal experience. She imagined what she would look like from the side; from where her father was hopefully watching her.

Molly stopped suddenly, tweaked her nipples one more time and moved into the shower. As she entered she glanced at the door.

‘Yes,’ the almost silent confirmation passed her lips as she saw her father’s face peeking around the frame of the window. He was there all along and watching her. A thrill shot through her body; knowing that her show was not for nothing.

Molly showered and dried herself off before leaving the bathroom.

Again before she left the house she pulled the chair in front of the bathroom to see her father. He was in much the same situation as the previous morning. His cock was more than erect and he was fondling his balls and wanking himself faster and faster. Molly wanted to see him spunk on the shower walls but that morning she had made a plan and she needed to carry it out.

Molly knocked on the door.

”Dad, can I come in to get my hair slide and brush - I‘m late for college?”

It was a rhetorical question as Molly opened the door and shouted through the gap.

“Umm wait a minute,” shouted Mike, but Molly was already in the room and walking to the sink. Mike had turned his back to her which she found slightly disappointing, but she understood completely why he had to do that. She awarded herself with a massive grin at his predicament. After all, how else was he going to hide a raging hard on like that?

Molly grabbed the brush and on her way back to the door, looked over her shoulder, smiled and let out a tiny giggle.

“See you dad,” she said, as she left the bathroom.

“Bye hun,” came Mike’s reply coupled with a sigh of relief.

Molly left the house and was once more on her way to college with thoughts of her dad’s cock in her head.

That evening was a bit more tense than it had ever been. Molly was unsure whether she had gone too far and had embarrassed her dad a little too much. She wondered whether she would be able to recover the situation. She had decided that the following morning would be make or break. Molly had decided that she was going to have her dad’s cock if she could and to hell with whether it was wrong or right.

Day 3

At last, Saturday morning arrived, and not too soon. There would be no college today. Mike awoke with a bit of a surprise. The shower was on and running.

dulcekenedy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulcekenedy1

“Fuck it!” he exclaimed as he rushed outside.

Molly was in the shower, soaping herself as normal. In his haste, Mike found himself on the chair naked; normally he would put something on before roaming the house.

He watched as Molly soaped her breasts, her armpits, her stomach and her legs. He watched her wash her hair with shampoo and then conditioner. He then watched her slip her fingers over and into her pussy and gently stroke herself with her back to the shower wall.

Mike’s cock twitched and immediately grew a few inches before he even touched it. By the time he was rubbing it up and down, Molly’s back was against the shower wall, two of her fingers were pushing into her and the fingers of her right hand were rubbing her clit furiously. She slid down the shower wall, her legs opening wider for her father to see; the water flowed over her and onto her pussy while she masturbated. Molly knew that it wouldn’t take long, not while her father watched avidly through the now steamed up window. Little did she know that his cock was rock hard and that he was masturbating it as he watched her.

Molly’s orgasm caused her face to ruck up as she pushed her fingers deep into her cunt. She panted heavily as her hand rested on her pussy and she stayed on the floor of the shower reveling in the water and wantonly exhibiting her used and spent body to her dad. She eventually got up off the floor of the shower, walked out and picked up her towel on the way to the door.

It was all Mike could do to get down off the chair, replace it against the wall and make it to his room before the bathroom door opened. He was lucky that he didn’t have anything to clean up as Molly exited the bathroom rather too quickly. His cock swung fervently in front of him as he tried to hide before she appeared from the bathroom.

Mike just made it in time.

Molly left the bathroom, hair wet, towel around her body and feeling very satisfied with herself and also very scared of what was to come.

Mike was breathing heavily with his back against the bedroom door. A close call, he thought, perhaps this was a sign that he should stop spying on his daughter as she showered. But it wasn’t just the showering, was it, he thought. He had seen Molly masturbate twice, and just now she openly fucked her cunt with her fingers as she powered herself to a blistering orgasm. That was beyond watching her shower, Mike thought.

Mike replayed the scene in his head, the way she slid down the shower, breasts dangling and the way they swayed as she finger fucked herself; legs wide apart as she sat on her haunches. Her head tilted backwards in total abandonment.

Mike decided that he desperately needed a wank and was off to the shower to get one.

Molly was listening at her bedroom door as her dad entered the bathroom, she was still wet, and not only her body and hair, her pussy was positively soaked after that orgasm. She waited a while for her father to get into the full throes of wanking. She was hoping that he would be extremely desperate this morning after what he had just witnessed.

Molly crept from her room with the towel around her body. She never even bothered getting the chair to see...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments