Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing Daddy and Myself – Part 3 of 3

"A day out at the zoo is never normal, not when Molly has naughty thoughts."

52
9 Comments 9
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

At last the summer had arrived, days were longer and warmer, and for Mike, some well-earned time off work; time that he could spend with his daughter, Molly. Mike knew that one day it would all come to an end and that Molly would find someone her own age; indeed he encouraged it. What Mike hadn’t banked on, was how he would feel when that day came.

Molly was the kind of girl that attracted attention. Her breasts were heavenly and her long legs and small waist, just made her look exquisite; every man’s dream. When she was made, everything just came together in perfect proportions and not a drop of milk was spilled in the process. Her body was certainly noticed by Jezz, and in some respects, Molly quite fancied him as well.

Jezz and Molly had spent some time together as summer approached and they had ended up kissing and fondling on more than one occasion. Although frustrated that she would not take their passion to the ultimate level, Jezz had been patient. Something that Molly appreciated. Truth was, had she not had her father’s cock to go home to in the evenings, Molly would have fucked him silly.

As the weekend approached, Molly pondered heavily on her relationship with Jezz and was sat with her father having breakfast when the topic of conversation came up.

“What shall we do this weekend?” asked Mike.

“Umm, well, dad,” she said, “Jezz has asked me to go to the zoo with him,” she continued, a little uncertain as to how her father would feel about that. It would be the first time since they started fucking each other that she would be going out with someone else for the day.

Mike nodded his head approvingly.

“That‘s ok, hun,” he replied, knowing full well that she had to go out with other boys her age. Mike accepted the fact gracefully.

“Why don‘t you drive us?” she asked, “come with us and have a look around yourself.”

“No-”, said Mike, shaking his head. “You two have some fun together,” he replied and left it at that. The last thing Mike wanted was to be a spare part in a developing relationship.

Molly of course discussed this with Jezz and between them they had decided that her dad should come along and they both tried their best to persuade him to do so.

On the day, Molly was adamant that her dad should get out of bed and stop playing with himself. She even took her top off to reveal her breasts and played with them as she backed out of the bedroom; it was a feeble attempt to entice him out of bed. Mike just smiled at her attempts of persuasion, but they worked.

“OK, I‘m getting up,” he said, smiling.

“And your coming with us too,” she replied.

Mike gave in and nodded in agreement but insisted on having something to do, so he decided to drive them to the zoo.

Unbeknown to either of them, Molly had been throwing ideas in the melting pot of her mind all morning and stirring them profusely. Ideas that she knew would send both of them wild with desire, and the best place for them to be aired was a public place.

At the zoo Mike decided to leave the two lovers together. “You two go off on your own,” said Mike, “I will just potter around and perhaps bump into you now and then.”

Molly left with Jezz. They hadn’t got far when she quickly ran back and whispered in her dad’s ear.

“You had better stay close, I have some surprises for you,” she told her dad.

Mike was intrigued and decided to stay closer than he was going to. They wandered around the zoo laughing and being amazed at some of the animal antics. Molly rushed over to the bear enclosure leaving Jezz well behind, and her father even further. Mike watched as she rushed off with some urgency.

The bear enclosure had a high wall with areas of glass that you could watch, there were very few people close by and Molly placed her hands on the wall and lifted herself so that she was bent in half, looking over the wall. Something the keepers discouraged, if they found you doing it, you would be matched out of the compound.

Jezz’s mouth dropped open as he ran towards Molly. He could see her pussy from between her thighs as her skirt rose upwards. He immediately slowed to a walk so that he could gaze at it for longer. As he approached he wanted to just put his hand on her backside and caress her, but he didn’t dare.

Mike also saw his wanton daughter show off her pussy. He smiled. He saw Jezz walk towards her and knew that he must have seen it as well. If it were him, thought Mike, I would have had to fondle her pussy, he thought.

It was exactly what Jezz wanted to do, but with her dad behind him he dared not go any closer for fear of being reprimanded.

Throughout the day, Molly continued teasing both men at every opportunity. During lunch, Molly leant over to reach for the ketchup on her dad’s side of the table. She could have asked him to pass it to her, but that would have been tame by comparison. Instead she showed her father her full cleavage as her breasts dangled forwards in the loose fitting T-shirt. Mike’s cock twitched. Jezz’s cock twitched as well. He was beside her and could feel her breast rub along the length of his arm as it was outstretched on the table. Molly was certainly blessed with lovely big boobs.

Jezz took a lot of teasing throughout the day and was relieved when they headed home. On several occasions, after Molly had revealed her pussy or brushed her breasts against him, he had tried to make eye contact, but she played the innocent teenager. The only sign that she was enjoying everything about the day was the grin on her face. Her mind was swimming with ideas of what to do next.

Next, she thought, was going to be Jezz’s lucky day.

On the way home in the truck Molly sat in the back with Jezz. The conversation slowly trickled to a stop.

Molly looked at Jezz.

Jezz looked back at her.

Molly smiled at him.

Jezz smiled back.

Molly finally leant over to him in the back seat. “Did you enjoy watching my pussy and feeling my breasts today,” she whispered.

Jezz’s mouth fell open. Molly had admitted it; and there was he thinking, all that time, that she was the innocent party. Jezz gave her a wicked smile.

“Very much, you are so naughty,” he replied.

“Not as naughty as I am about to be.”

With that, Molly took his hand and shoved it up her dress. Jezz looked at where his hand was heading and couldn’t believe his luck. He stared at his hand disappearing under her dress before staring at her eyes while a sly grin appeared on his face. With a sudden realisation of where they were, he stared at Mike in the front seat of the car. He couldn’t see Mike’s face so he thought he was safe. He started to move his hand on her velvet pussy. The realization of that move finally hit him. No knickers!

Mike was watching Molly all the time. His mirror was angled so that he could easily see her lower half. She looked across at her dad as Jezz started to fondle her pussy. The effect of her lewd behaviour caused Jezz’s cock to get hard and she slowly let her hand stray across to his groin to grab a feel. She returned to look at her dad in the front seat, hoping to grab his attention so that he would turn around and catch them, but Mike loved the sight of his daughter getting fondled, much more than he thought he would.

Mike’s cock was also feeling the strain. It started to grow and with one hand on the wheel he let his other hand drop to the end of his knob and started to rub it through his jeans. Molly could see what he was doing from her position, but Jezz was none the wiser.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

“Feel my tits,” she said, leaning over to Jezz to whisper in his ear.

He turned sideways to her and with his left hand pushed it up inside her T-shirt. He didn’t need to go that far when he felt her dangling breast and then his hand searched for her nipple. Molly let out a sigh.

“You two OK in the back,” said Mike, smiling profusely.

Jezz almost leapt out of the back seat with fright. His hands recoiled with dread. In his mind, he had imagined Mike turning around and looking at them while he spoke. He was relieved to see that her father was still looking straight ahead.

Molly smiled and bit her lower lip. She had caught her father’s grin. She looked at Jezz, grabbed his hand and pulled it back onto her tits.

Mike adjusted the rear-view mirror. He could now see Jezz fondling his daughter’s tits under her T-shirt; pushing them in his hands and squeezing the nipples. He could hear Molly whimper and sigh at the attention she was getting.

Molly’s pussy was now soaking wet; a damp stain had developed on the underside of her short skirt and she loved the attention she was getting from both men. Jezz knew what he was giving to the party with his hands on her tits, but he had no idea of the voyeuristic mind games that were being played out between Molly and her dad.

Every time Molly caught her dad smiling and watching in the mirror, her heart pumped faster and her breathing became more laboured. Jezz thought that was all down to him. Mike just played with his cock in the front seat as subtle as he could be while he watched his daughter get carried away with lust.

Eventually they pulled up outside the house. It was late and Mike decided to head off to bed.

“Don’t be too late you two,” he said, “Jezz has to drive back tonight.”

“We won‘t be long dad,” she replied.

Molly and Jezz settled on the sofa and waited for her dad to disappear up the stairs. Molly had decided that she needed a good fucking after all the teasing and foreplay in the car. Her mind was swimming with sexual frustration and lust.

Molly got closer to Jezz. They looked at each other and within seconds her hand was on his cock, her urgency paramount in releasing it from its prison. Jezz leapt into action almost in unison. His hands reached for her tits which he openly fondled. He grabbed the end of her T-shirt and pulled it up over her head preventing her from stroking his cock. Then, in an instant, his face settled between her tits sucking and licking at her soft flesh. Molly was ecstatic with the rush of sexual activity.

Mike watched Molly from the top of the stairs. He watched as she got her fair share of attention from a young and horny stud. He watched Jezz suck her tits, roll them in his hands, plant his face in them and then push his hand up her skirt to feel her sex. Her dripping sex, thought Mike.

Molly’s pussy was indeed sopping wet. She was horny as fuck and needed a good licking or a stiff cock, anything that would satisfy her randy mind. Mike watched his daughter become rampant as they fondled on the sofa.

Jezz eventually got up from the sofa and removed his clothing in record time. He stood in front of Molly; his cock stood to attention and jutted out in front of him. Molly looked at it, a small amount of disappointment crept across her face at the size, not quite up to her dad’s she thought, but at least it’s a cock that’s going up her pussy.

Jezz started to get between Molly’s legs but she diverted his head straight to her pussy.

“I need some licking,” she said, “fucking lick me, Jezz,” she moaned.

Jezz loved the way she spoke. He briefly looked into her eyes and then promptly lowered his face and started to lick her pussy like his life depended on it. Molly was in heaven. Mike had removed his cock and was wanking on top of the stairs; watching them both enter into a sexual frenzy. He took long strokes of his big cock but kept as quiet as he could.

Jezz’s face was hidden between Molly’s thighs as she cautiously looked towards the stairs. She saw her father, causing her to groan loudly. It was a sign that Jezz associated with his oral technique.

“Oh! Fuck me Jezz, come on fuck my pussy,” she cried. Molly felt the situation couldn’t have been more complete. She had a pussy full of tongue, a father watching her and she was about to get fucked. Her mind was exploding with mini-orgasms all the time as her senses flipped from one scenario to another.

Jezz leapt up when he heard the words ‘Fuck me.’ He spent no time at all shoving his cock into her pussy. His need urgent; driven forwards by Molly’s encouragement. Little did he know that Molly was also encouraging her dad, watching from the stairs!

Molly was fucked senseless. Jezz thrust into her rapidly, pumping his cock into her wet and willing pussy; oblivious to the audience behind him. Molly was encouraging him all the time, gasping for air and groaning and moaning. Her orgasm was building and she so desperately wanted to cum. Jezz couldn’t hold back and announced suddenly that he was going to squirt. Molly just fucked herself up towards his cock and closed her eyes, her hands grasping his buttocks and urging his cock forwards; pushing it deeper and deeper into her cunt.

“Come on you fucker,” she said, “cum in me, give me all your spunk,” she continued.

Jezz unloaded the contents of his balls into Molly’s waiting receptacle. Nothing on Earth could have stopped him, not even her father walking down the stairs. Jezz stiffened as his spunk jetted into Molly causing her to cry out.

“Fuck I‘m cumming,” she groaned as she thrashed on the sofa underneath a spurting and delirious Jezz.

Mike slowly crept back up the stairs as their sexual frenzy subsided. His cock was huge and it swung from side to side as he crept back to his bedroom. A smile crept across his face as she shook his head at the lasciviousness of his daughter’s actions.

Molly and Jezz kissed each other and fondled for a while before they parted company.

“You had better be off,” she said, “it‘s getting late, I’m surprised dad hasn‘t come downstairs,” she grinned at him, the innuendo played heavily with her thoughts.

“You‘re right,” he said, not wishing to push his luck too far, “can I see you tomorrow?” he asked.

Molly nodded and they both got dressed as she accompanied him to the door; waving him goodbye after he planted one last loving kiss on her lips. After closing the door and locking it she went straight upstairs; removing her clothes as she went.

First off was the T-shirt, then she dropped her skirt just outside her father’s room. She looked at the door. Molly pushed it open and stood in the dark doorway lit only by the outside light coming through the window, her breasts heaving as she breathed. She looked at her father on top of the sheets resting against the headboard; his cock upright and rigid, ready to fuck.

Molly let out a low rumbling sigh as the night’s events unfolded in her mind and the sight of her father, waiting on top of the bedclothes, hit home.

She walked towards him. Her excitement at how she had misbehaved all day was now showing. She was lusty, randy, and so much in need of a good long cock.

Thank fuck for her father, she thought.

Without any invitation, and without speaking one word, Molly crawled onto the bed, lifted her arse above her dad’s cock and let his enormous length slip into her cum-filled cunt.

Molly let out a loud groan.

“Oh! Fuck, this is a nice cock, dad,” she said, “fuck me with it,” she added.

Mike grabbed Molly by the waist and fucked the wet and willing cunt of his slutty daughter before they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments