Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank You Aunt Martha (Part II)

"Oh Aunt Martha is teaching me well"

5
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I let my hands slide down from her shoulders but hers stayed in place. My hands moved over her chest reaching her erect nipples. Sliding over them to cup her breasts in my hands my fingers brushed her nipples and a soft moan slipped from her lips. Leaning forward I kissed her nipples. Nibbling on them with my lips then letting my tongue slip ever so slightly through my lips touching her nipples. Her hands caressed my neck and face as I continued at her nipples. She moaned and pulled my head tight against her breasts holding me there in such a loving way. I looked up at her and smiled letting her know I was enjoying the pleasure I was giving her. Releasing me I went back to her nipples and began to slide one hand down her side over her stomach to her clean-shaven mound. I have always kept mine shaven but with a small patch just above. I loved the look and feel of her bald pussy and couldn't wait to get a closer look at it.

Martha straightened up as my middle finger pressed against the folds of her pussy. She was wet and I could feel her juices on my finger as it slipped between her outer lips. She felt so wet, warm and silky and again she moaned as my finger touched the entrance to her pussy. I wiggled it several times and her body arched back as I slipped it in her. I don't know if I was as surprised at how much she was enjoying what I was doing or at the fact I was doing it. I love playing with my own pussy and can do so for hours but I was not going to play with hers for hours. Not this time anyway. I wanted my mouth on her pussy to bad for that.

"Mmmm. You're going to make me cum doing that." Martha said in a sultry voice.

"I hope so." I replied with an evil grin on my face.

She leaned back bracing herself on her hands leaving her breasts open to anything I wished to do with them and giving me better access to her pussy. Unable to resist those beautiful nipples begging for attention I leaned forward kissing my way from one to the other as my finger continued to work its way deep her love hole. Soon a second finger began to work its way in her and she looked at me with a look that told me I was on the right track. Her moans filled the room as my fingers gently fucked her pussy and my tongue flicked over her nipples. Her juices were flowing heavy now and I wanted a taste of her lovely pussy so I pulled my fingers from her and brought them to my lips. Martha watched as I licked her juices from my fingers and then sucked them in my mouth.

"Do I taste as good as you thought I would?" Martha asked as I slowly pulled my fingers from my mouth.

"Oh yes. You taste wonderful." I said replacing them in her hot pussy.

Once they were soaked again I pulled them out and brought them to her lips. She licked my fingers and I couldn't believe how incredible her tongue felt on them. She licked them then sucked them in her mouth her tongue still licking.

"You like the taste of your juices to don't you?" I asked.

"Yes. I love the taste of woman's juices even my own." She replied.

"I've never tasted another woman's juices before but I have always liked the taste of my own and have always wondered how another woman would taste. I love the taste of yours." I said again replacing my fingers deep within her.

"Would you like a better taste of mine?" Martha asked in that deep sultry voice of hers.

"Oh yes." I said.

She responded by lying back on the bed and slipping her legs out from under her. My fingers never left her pussy as she repositioned herself. Her knees now drawn up and spread wide her pussy was fully exposed and dripping wet. I marveled at how beautiful and inviting her bald pussy looked as I continued to finger her. Her lips were full and swollen begging to be kissed so I leaned forward and planted a kiss right on her pussy. Her aroma was intoxicating and her juices were sweet so I let my tongue slip through my lips touching another woman's pussy for the first time. Martha's hands moved to her breasts and began to roll her hard nipples between her fingers. I wasn't sure what to do having no experience and never really having been with a man that was very good at oral sex but I was determined to please Martha. I knew what I liked and decided to start with that.

 

  My tongue grew bolder as she reacted favorably to my gentle kisses and tongue licks.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

I lay flat on the bed between her legs to make it easier for me and again kissed her lips. My tongue seemed to know just what to do even if I didn't. Almost with a mind of it's own I licked the length of her slip then slipped it in beside my fingers. She was beginning to rock her hips slowly at first but as my tongue continued its work she began to grind her pussy into me. I reached around her leg and spread her lips with my fingers exposing her swollen clit. My tongue left her hole and landed right on her clit. A deep guttural moan came from deep within her as her hands flew to my head.

"Oh God! You're going to make me cum young lady." Martha yelled out.

Pleased and very encouraged at that news I continued licking her clit and increased the tempo with my fingers. Martha was now bucking wildly grinding her clit into my tongue and meeting my thrusting fingers thrust for thrust. I watched as she tried to watch me licking her but her orgasm was nearing and her head went back to the bed and a loud scream erupted from deep within her. She was bucking wildly, so wildly I could hardly stay with her but I managed. Then I sucked her clit between my lips flicking my tongue over it hard and fast. That was all she could take and drenched my fingers and tongue with her sweet juices. I was so pleased with myself. I had made a woman with obviously a lot of experience with other women cum with my tongue and fingers the first time I tried. Martha who was always very prim and proper was now an animal and I had caused that change in her. I thought I would stay with her until she clamed down from her explosive orgasm but she had other things in mind.

"Bring that sweet pussy of yours up here to me." Martha ordered.

Being a good girl and always following orders, I rose to my knees and walked my way up her body until my pussy was directly over her face. Martha grabbed my hips and pulled me down to her tongue.

"Awwww." I heard myself moan as her tongue touched my pussy.

I steadied myself on the headboard as Martha's tongue began to work its magic on my virgin pussy. Her hands reached up and began kneading my breasts and rolling my nipples between her fingers. She knew exactly what to do with her tongue. I couldn't believe what I was doing. Shocked I had just shoved my pussy in another woman's face without the slightest bit of reluctance. I always thought if I was ever to be with another woman I would be shy and timid the first time but I was as bold as Martha it seemed. She was expert at pleasing another woman and soon had me screaming at the top of my lungs. Her tongue knew just what to do and when to do it and I was drenching her face with my juices in minutes. As my orgasm passed I knew I wasn't done and neither was Martha. I repositioned myself so I was facing her feet and again lowered my pussy to her tongue. The next move was only natural. I lay on her and began licking her steaming pussy.

We were at each other for hours. Rolling all over the bed. Me on top then Martha, rolling back and forth trying to gain the advantage as if we were trying to out do each other causing us to almost roll off the bed several times. We were crossways of the bed when we finally collapsed in a heap of exhausted flesh. I was on the bottom and as our minds regained some sense of reality Martha moved around and we cuddled like the new lovers we were. Soft gentle caresses and kisses on our skin as we bask in the intense pleasure we were both feeling.

"Hungry?" Martha finally asked breaking the silence.

"Starving." I said.

It was after dark by this time but after a lite dinner we were back in her bed going at it again. I think the sun was coming up as we finally drifted off in blissful sleep cuddled in each other's arms. Our first weekend as lovers was spent completely nude as we continued being nude at home from then on. No room was over looked as we made love all over the house as well as in and around the pool and hot tub. My life was now changed forever thanks to "Aunt Martha." A change I am so thankful for. I was learning so much from her and experienced so many new things. But the most surprising thing I learned is "Aunt Martha" had friends.
Published 
Written by whazuppeps1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments