Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanks Big Bro

3
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Jack turned onto his street and parked in his driveway. He turned off his 2008 Mustang and got out. He was sweaty from playing a pickup football game at a friend's house. Jack decided a warm relaxing shower was exactly what he needed.

When he made his way up the stairs toward the bathroom he and his sister Ashley shared, he heard the water already running. He noticed the door was slightly open so he peeked inside and saw Ashley's green v-string laying on the floor. Jack was an eighteen year old boy so it didn't take much to give him a hard-on. He decided to go relieve himself while he waited for his turn in the shower.

No sooner did he click on his porn file did the shower turn off. Jack decided to abandoned his urge to masturbate, since he badly needed a shower. He turned off his computer and put his boxers back on. He figured there would be no need for pants since he was just getting into the shower. Jack gave his sister a couple minutes to get out of the shower, dry off and get out of the bathroom.

Jack figured he had given Ashley enough time, so he walked towards the bathroom. When he opened the door Ashley was facing the mirror completely naked. "What the fuck Jack! Knock first you perv!", Ashley screamed. Jack quickly said sorry and closed the door. As he was walking back to his room he realized his boner was back.

Jack had noticed his seventeen year old sister had become extremely hot. She had dirty blonde hair, she was 5 foot 6 inches, nice c-cup breasts, she played a few sports so she was toned, she had a golden brown tan, and an ass to die for. He had masturbated to her a few times before. Jack realized he had good masturbating material now since he had just seen his sister's perfect ass. He went to his room and blew his load into a sock.

When Jack was almost 100 percent sure Ashley was gone he went to the bathroom and knocked. Getting no response Jack walked in turned on the shower and started to get undressed. Jack took a second to admire his nice eight inch cock. It was his pride and joy. He stepped into the shower and instantly felt great. Jack finished his shower and got out and dried himself.

Jack went downstairs to get a snack before dinner. When he got downstairs he noticed Ashley sitting on the couch watch T.V. He went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Jack went into the living room where his sister was. "Hey, I'm sorry I walked in on you Ash." He said. "Just forget about it and don't bring it up again.", replied Ashley. "Cool, mind if I watch with you?", said Jack "Yeah, whatever. What time is it?", asked Ashley. "Uhh, 4:15. We still have another two hours till Dad gets home.", Jack said. Their dad was a hardworking man he owned a law firm so he worked long hours. He worked from seven a.m. till 11 p.m. on most week nights.

It was a saturday and that meant family night. So their dad was going to be home by 6:30 so they good go eat at a restaurant like they did every saturday.

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

It was always the same restaurant every time.

It was finally 6:30 and Jack, Ashley and their dad were on their way to the restaurant. When they arrived they were seated and they all ordered the same thing they always did. It was always awkward around their dad because he was hardly in their lives. It was hard to find things to talk about so the dinner went by with little conversation.

They returned home and Jack was tired so he decided to go to bed. When Jack woke up in the morning he went downstairs and saw Ashley sitting eating breakfast in a small nightie that was nearly see through. Jack immediately got hard. He tried to disguise is boner but to no avail. Ashley looked nervous for some reason. "Jack can I ask you something?", asked Ashley. "Sure Ash.", replied Jack. "Well I'm a virgin and I want to have some experience when I get into a sexual situation with my boyfriend." She said. "Yeah, so what are you getting at?" Jack asked quizzically. "I've noticed how you get hard when you see me sometimes. I've also caught you masturbating and saying my name. So I was wondering if you would be the one to take my virginity because I don't want to embarrass myself with my boyfriend." Ashley asked. Jack was really caught off guard by Ashley's question. "Well... I err... uhh sure Ash if you really want to." Jack said. "Yeah, I really do." "Alright"

Jack and Ashley made their way to Jacks room since it had the bigger bed. Once they were in Jack's room Jack and Ashley started making out. At first they were both very tentative then began to have some more passion until their tongues were dueling for position within each others mouths. Jack slid Ashley's nightie off to expose her perky tits. He then began to suckle and nibble on her left boob. After of plenty of attention to the left tit Jack began on the right one. Finally Jack began to make his way to Ashley's pussy. Jack ate her out like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop playing and fuck me already."

So Jack slid into his sister's ultra tight pussy. He met resistance and tore through causing Ashley to scream out.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine keep going."

So Jack began to fuck his sister faster and faster. Ashley's pussy was so tight it was like her pussy was milking his cock. Ashley was moaning her sighs of pleasure. Ashley's hips began to buck wildly.

"I'MM GONNA CUUMMMM!!!!!!!" Screamed Ashley.

Jack kept going through Ashley's orgasm. Causing Ashley to moan louder. After what felt like forever Jack felt his balls tingling warning him he was about to cum.

"Here I CUUUMM!!" Yelled out Jack.

Jack then pulled out of his sister. They both lay their completely and utterly drained. Ashley looked over at Jack and said, "Thanks big bro." "No problem lil sis.", came the reply.

Published 
Written by SexySexyandmoreSexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors