Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving with my cousin Part 2

"My cousin stands over my naked body while she thinks im asleep. Is my dream coming true?"

3
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I lay there, trying my best to remain motionless, knowing that my cousin’s face is now just inches away from by hard cock. I can feel her breath hitting my dick which immediately floods my body with excitement. Then I feel it… what I have been waiting months for. Her slightly cold hand now wraps around the shaft of my cock and I hear her whisper to herself, “Oh my God it’s so hard.” I can now hear a very faint clicking noise. What could this sound be I thought? Then it hit me! My cousin is rubbing herself to my naked body. Her hand begins moving up and down very slowly on my dick just enough to produce a small drop of pre-cum. Instead of now using it as a lube, I feel a quick warm flick across the tip of my dick.

My sexy ass cousin just licked the pre-cum off the tip of my cock and it almost sent me over the edge. She let out a small moan followed by “now we wouldn’t want to waste any of that now would we?” I was trying so hard not to just get up and cram my dick so far down her throat that my balls rested on her chin.

My sense of touch was heightened due to the fact that I couldn’t see anything because my eyes were closed. I don’t know if you have ever done things when you can see anything but it makes it hard to know what is touching you. All of a sudden I feel a warmness running down from the tip of my dick. I had to open my eyes to find out what this could be. I see Amber with a string of spit going from her mouth to my dick.

She starts giving me the most amazing hand job ever while cramming her fingers inside of her at the same time. The slight moans that she was letting out were nearly making me cum way too fast. I needed to prevent myself from cumming fast, so I just slightly moved as if I were adjusting in my sleep. She stopped moving quickly, but instead of resuming after a few seconds she stands up. Then I feel a blanket get thrown over me very gently and I hear her exit the room. Damn it! I just blew it. I didn’t think that was going to make her leave. Well maybe if I just lay here for awhile she will come back in. Around 15 minutes went by and she still hadn’t returned.

After waiting as long as I could, which was about 20 minutes, I decided that she wasn’t coming back and I got up and put my clothes on and went into the bathroom to finish myself off. After I got done I walked out to the living room where everyone was laying around on the couches and chairs. I looked around but I didn’t see Amber. Amber’s mom asks if I had a good nap and I tried to keep my smile hidden while letting her know that it was a GREAT nap.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

I asked where Amber was and she told me that she had gone to her room for a nap shortly after I had. She asked if I would go wake her up and I told her I would be more than happy to. I realized that I had a sneaky grin on my face and quickly wiped it off and turned to head towards her mother’s room to “wake up” Amber.

I headed up the stairs and quietly approached the door to the room that Amber was in. I stopped for a few seconds first to see if I could hear anything but there was no noise. I tried to open the door silently, but the door let out a loud squeal as it swung open. As I opened the door I saw Amber lying on the bed on her side with her back towards me. The back of her skirt was slightly pulled up giving me a clear shot at her wonderful ass. It was amazing! It was a perfect little bubble butt with no tan lines, which made me remember that she told me she tanned naked. I noticed that I was quickly getting a bulge in my pants from seeing her beautiful bare ass. I quickly tucked it up just in case she woke up. I called her name out and her head immediately shot up.

What are you doing in here? She asked. I told her that her mom asked me to come up here and wake her up. Without thinking I blurted out “nice ass by the way”. She quickly realized that her skirt was up and she pulled it down. Thanks, but I don’t think you should be looking perv. I laughed to myself….yea I’m the perv, knowing what she had just been doing 30 minutes ago.

I tuned and headed back down stairs and Amber followed. We sat down with her family watching a football game and making small talk. She acted as if nothing had happened at all. Could I have been dreaming? Did I just want it to happen so bad that I dreamed it up? A few hours passed and it was starting to get late. I told everyone that I had to get going home and gave them hugs goodbye making sure to leave Amber for last.

I walked up to her a told her I was leaving and she pulled me in squeezing my tight. Once again I felt her D’s pressing against my chest as she gave me a hug and I felt myself starting to swell instantly. I quickly pushed away to stop from getting a full on hard on and said goodbye. Just as I was getting ready to walk out she grabbed my arm and spun me around. Wait! I’m having a movie night over at my apartment with my sister and a few friends next weekend. There will be beer and some mixers and my friends are hot. Are you coming? I knew this was another shot for my dream come true to I told her I would be there.

This was going to be a night to remember I thought, as I turned and walked out the door.

Published 
Written by akb2407
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors