Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving with my cousin

"Things get heated at Thankgiving dinner"

4
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
First I will tell you a little about myself. I was 22 years old and of course very horny at that age. I did not have a girlfriend at the time and was not sexually active so this made matters worse. I had just moved to Florida two years prior and found out that I actually have cousins that live there that I didn’t know about. I met my cousins the previous year for the first time at a family get together back in Illinois. I had heard from many family members that they were very beautiful girls, but I had no idea what I was in for.

The first time that I met them I was in awe. Not only were my cousins beautiful but they had amazing bodies. Let me tell you a little about my cousins. They are actually not first cousins, but my first cousin's daughters. The older of the two is 20 her name is Amber and the younger one is 16 named Courtney. Both are very well figured, Amber having D’s and the younger sister Courtney large C’s. The first day at the family get together we became bored quickly. We ended up going to one of my friends houses to go swimming. Courtney decided that she was not going to swim but just hangout by the pool, and Amber quickly shed her clothes down to her bikini and jumped into the pool.

The first time that I saw Amber in her bikini with her ass cheeks hanging out and breasts on the verge of busting out of the top, it was hard from me to contain my urges. I quickly followed behind her jumping into the pool in an effort to hide my now stiffening penis. We floated around for awhile and quickly started playing pool games. Nothing ever happened between us on this first meeting, however I could not get the picture of her perfect body out of my head for months. She would soon become a fantasy that I would attempt to bring to life. I kept in touch with her throughout the next several months, hinting to her that I so desperately wanted to explore her gorgeous body.

Eventually we would begin discussing very personal matters together. She would tell me about things such as she had a vibrator that she used frequently. This only fueled the fire of my desire for her. I ended up just breaking down and telling her that I lusted for her and that I frequently thought about situations in which she could see me naked or vice versa. She was not really scared by this; however she didn’t think that it would be right for anything to happen between us. In an effort to not scare her off, I dropped the subject and acted as if I didn’t think about it anymore.

A few months later I was invited to her family's Thanksgiving dinner. I got to their house at around 3:00 p.m. after drinking quite a bit at a party prior to going to their house. I arrived just in time for dinner, and the first person to the door when I got there was Amber. She looked absolutely amazing. She wore a short pleated skirt and a low cut top. She threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. The only thing that I could focus on was the fact that her large breasts were pressed against me. I quickly tried to shake it off in fear of getting an erection. I walked into the kitchen and said hi to her family and we sat down to eat.

Dinner went as expected, everyone just talking about what was going on in their lives and how we missed one another blah blah blah. I was sitting next to Amber at the table and it was difficult for me to concentrate on the conversation as her breasts were poking out so invitingly. I managed to keep my thoughts under control until the unthinkable happened. I was talking about something that had happened to me at work that was humorous and everyone started laughing. While everyone was laughing Amber casually patted me on the leg saying how funny it was. I thought that was normal, but when she didn’t remove her hand from my leg my self-control was now being lost.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

Not only did she leave her hand on my leg, but she moved her hand up to my crotch area just inches away from my penis.

I quickly finished up my food and decided that I needed to go take a nap. I was feeling tired from the alcohol and the massive amounts of food. I told my family that I was feeling tired and wanted to take a nap and Amber’s mother told her to show me to her room so I could nap there. She guided me upstairs and down the hall to her room. I told her thanks and lay down on the bed. She did not stay as I secretly hoped that she would, instead she walked out shutting the door behind her. I laid there for a few minutes tossing a turning when a thought popped into my head. I bet her vibrator was close by.

I began searching through her drawers and buried under her underwear I found a small, skinny, round shaped vibrator with a cord attached to a controller. The thought of this being in Amber’s pussy turned me on immediately. I quickly took my pants off and took of my shirt. Now I was just in my boxers with my pulsating boner bouncing out of my fly. I was just about to take a whiff of the vibrator when I heard footsteps in the hallway. I quickly put it back in the drawer and jumped into the bed. I laid there on top of the blankets quickly acting like I am asleep.

Just as my eyes shut, I heard the door start to creak open. I quickly began taking long deep breaths as if I was in a deep sleep and I even added in a small snore every once in awhile. I cracked my eye just a little to see if it was who I wanted it to be. As I had hoped it was Amber, standing at the end of the bed and I could tell that she was looking at my hard penis that was hidden under my boxers. Once I knew that it was her I quickly shut my eyes to make sure that she didn’t know that I was actually awake. She whispered my name a few times to see if I would respond and of course I didn’t.

After getting no response from me, she moved around to the side of the bed. She poked me in the shoulder a few time and again whispered my name….again no response. I heard her let out a deep sigh as if she was trying to calm herself when I heard her name being called from downstairs. She quickly left the room and ran down to see what her mother wanted. I was excited because of what had just happened, but let down because I wanted more. Just as I was going to get up to go to the bathroom and get rid of my boner, I heard footsteps coming back up the stairs.

I quickly lay back down on the bed and went back to pretending like I was asleep. This time I positioned myself with my legs spread a little so that she could catch a glimpse of my manhood. Again I heard the door creak and I heard Amber enter the room and again she whispered my name to see if I was still asleep. Getting no reaction once again, she assumed that the alcohol had me in a pretty deep sleep. She tiptoed back to the side of the bed, but this time didsn’t poke my shoulder. Instead I feel the unexpected, a poke in the dick. It was a soft and gentle poke but still unexpected and I nearly jumped. I am glad I didn’t jump because that would have scared her off for sure.

After seeing no movement from me with the gentle poke to the penis, I could feel her beginning to pull at the fly on my boxers. It didn’t take much effort to make my cock pop out of my boxers. I could feel my cock bouncing to the rhythm of my heart, which at the time was pretty fast. I dared to crack my eye just a little to see what she was doing as I hadn’t felt anything for about thirty seconds. To my surprise, I saw that her face is only about an inch away from my throbbing member. My heart must have skipped a beat. I could feel a rush of heat pulse through my entire body………..To Be Continued

Let me know if you want to hear Part 2
Published 
Written by akb2407
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors