Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awkward Brother

"Read what a brother and sister do without any parents home."

22
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
This is my first story, so I would very much appreciate any advice that can be given. Be easy though :)

"I'm home!" I called while opening the front door after driving home from school.

"Hey! Dad's at work and Mom went to an old friend's house or something," my twin brother, Matt, replied from the kitchen.

"Shit, really? I needed to talk to one of them about my car, it sounds like its dying." My day just went from good to fucking annoying.

"I can check it out for you if you want." Matt was a car junkie so it wasn't that bad of an idea

"Okay, it's in the garage." He came out of the kitchen while pulling a red T-shirt over his head. As he was pulling it down, I caught a bit of his abs, which looked rock solid. Man, was my brother hot but then again it's not a shocker. I was just as hot for a girl and I damn well knew it, too. I was 5'7'' with 34D boobs, along with jet black hair that flowed around my shoulders and down to my waist and bright green eyes. I've had sex with a couple different guys but not enough to be called a slut. Matt had the exact same hair and eyes as me, but was about 6'3''. He was a manly mirror image of me.

I headed out the door and turned towards the garage. I heard Matt shut the door behind us and I knew immediately that he was checking out my ass. I was wearing a skirt shorter than I normally wear and it was pretty tight around my waist and ass but it showed off my long legs. The casual glance over my shoulder proved I was right; he was checking me out. He caught my eye and I turned my head back and smiled to myself. We reached the garage and I held open the door for Matt.

"Thanks," he said and headed straight for my car, a beat up 2002 silver Honda Civic.

"Yupp."

He popped the hood open and leaned over the engine. Right away I noticed the muscles in his arms tensing and I realized he was nervous about me being in there with him. It only took him about 5 minutes for him to find out what was wrong.

"Your fan belt is busted. I'm shocked you managed to make it all the way home. I think we have a spare around here, I'll fix it tonight."

"Before 8? I'm going out with some friends tonight."

"Yeah, I should have it done before then." He just seemed so...awkward around me.

"Ah, thank you! You're a life saver! Well, not really, but you get what I mean." I went towards him and gave him a quick hug and turned to the door. Before I opened it I turned back to him and was about to joke to him about how I was making dinner for everyone when I happened to look downwards and saw a bulge in the front of his pants. He caught me looking and quickly turned to one of the shelves on the wall, pretending to be busy.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, um I'm cooking tonight. Lasagna."

"Sounds good."

I opened the door and walked back to the house. I opened the front door but quickly looked towards the garage and saw Matt looking back, almost like he was waiting for me to go in the house. I grinned a little, knowing why. I walked slowly through the front door but as soon as I shut it behind me I raced across the house to the back door. I ran down the back steps and snuck over the the back side window of the garage which was open. I peered in, not shocked with what I saw.

Matt was leaning against my car with his boxers and pants around his feet. His hand was wrapped around his cock, which had to be a good 7''. His eyes were shut and he had his head bent back, his breathing getting faster by the minute. I always knew I turned him on and that he masturbated to that; this just happened to be the first time I've ever seen it. I was getting really horny watching him. I swear I was born to masturbate so I naturally brought my hand to my panties. I was a little excited by the fact that they were already getting soaked.

Matt's hand movement switched between long strokes and twisting his hand around his cock and all of it was turning me on even more. I pushed my panties aside and started rubbing my clit, automatically feeling the excitement travel through my body. I hadn't masturbated in a few days and this was my perfect opportunity. I watched Matt the whole time through the window while rubbing my clit. I could feel the juices from my pussy starting to drip down my legs. Matt's hand suddenly got faster and his whole body tensed before he released his load; a good 5 shots of cum got released .

My pussy was so wet from watching Matt and my clit was almost pulsing under my fingers. I moved my hand to match the speed that Matt's hand had just been and felt one of the most intense orgasms of my life start to spread though my body. I had to grab the edge of the window pane to keep myself from losing my balance and falling. It took my legs a good couple of minutes to stop shaking enough to stand all the way back up and by the time I looked back through the window, Matt was stroking his cock again looking ready to shoot another load.

I couldn't take it so I sat on the ground, leaned against the garage wall and worked furiously on my pussy. This time I stuck in two fingers and fucked myself, adding another finger every couple of thrusts. I used my other hand to rub my clit and I came in half the time it took before. This orgasm was just as powerful, if not more, than the one before. I stood up on shaky legs and looked through the window.

Matt had cleaned himself up and was now wiping his cum with a dirty rag. He walked to the other side of the garage to where the trash was and I ran back to the house. I had just climbed the back porch and got out of site before I heard the squeak of the garage door, signaling that it was open. I quietly opened the back door and went right to my room to wipe my self off. I heard the front door open and close then Matt's footsteps coming towards the stairs as I finished cleaning up. I opened my door and went down the stairs. Matt had to move out of the way so I could get passed him and as I stepped down by him, I lightly tapped him on the side of the face. It wasn'y until I reached the bottom of the stairs that I realize I never washed my hands and that the smell of my pussy could obviously be detected. I looked back up and saw him staring down at me with a blush on his face. I grinned and winked at him before going to the kitchen to get everything ready for me to cook.

.........................

By the time I headed back upstairs, the lasagna was all prepared, it just needed to be put in the oven. I decided to take a shower before I put it in. I went into my bedroom, grabbed my outfit for tonight (a loose purple silk camisole that I wasn't planning on wearing a bra with and a black pleated skirt that reached the middle of my thigh), and went into the door in my room that opened up to the conjoined bathroom that Matt and I shared. I went to the door on his side and opened it without knocking.

He was focused on his laptop and had headphones in and didn't appear to hear me enter. I tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped

"Holy shit. What?" He said, clearly annoyed.

"You all set in the bathroom? I'm taking a shower."

"Yeah, go ahead."

With that, I went back into the bathroom, locked the door, and stripped my clothes off. I was still feeling pretty horny and knew that you could hear almost anything through these walls so I decided I would put on something of a show for Matt. I was feeling excited about that. I turned the shower on to a nice and warm temperature and jumped in.

EmilyRose42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRose42

My nipples were nearly fully erect from the coldness of the bathroom. I rubbed the right one and moaned moderately load, enough for Matt to hear. I grabbed the detachable shower head, turned it to a hard steady stream, raised one leg on the wall and pointed the stream of water to my clit. I instantly felt one of the best feelings of my life and released a moan loud enough for most of the neighbors to hear. It didn't take long for me to reach my climax and by then, I was nearly screaming.

I turned the water off and stepped out. Instead of putting my outfit on, I tossed the red silk rope I had (I had a thing for silk. I loved the feeling of it on my skin) on, loosely tying it around my waist. It barely blocked the view of my pussy and you could see my nipples sticking right through the material. I checked myself out in the mirror and I looked so fucking hot. My breasts were bouncing around and my nipples would flash though the opening if I moved the right way. I went right to my brother's door and barged in. I found him attempting to cover his full erection with a pillow, but he knew he couldn't fool me.

I just stood there with one hand on my hip and a sly grin on my face. "Were you doing what I think you were doing?" I said with a large hint of sarcasm.

"Uh....This isn't....it's not..." He looked defeated and he obviously gave up. "I guess so."

"Well then, don't let me stop you." I sat down at his desk and pretended to play with my fingernails. I purposely sat the way I did so Matt could have a clear view of my gleaming pussy and my right breast. He looked genuinely shocked but after a minute of what looked like him in deep thought and gazing at me, he removed the pillow for us to find that his cock had started to go limp. I took a risk and said the one thing that I didn't expect to say.

"Hmm, think I can help out with that?"

"Uh.....sure, I guess." He repositioned himself on the bed and I climbed on the bed with him, sitting next to his thigh. I reached over and started stroking his cock. It instantly sprang to life and grew to a full 8'', way larger than I expected it to be. Matt moaned and leaned his head back against the headboard. Some precum started coming out so I leaned down and licked it off. It didn't have much of a taste to it. Matt's eyes opened at that and he looked me in the eye with a questioning look. I just smiled and then took his cock in my mouth.

He gasped right away and I managed to nearly take the whole thing in without gagging. I brought my mouth up slowly and then brought it back down at a faster speed. After repeating that a couple of times, I brought my mouth up but left the top 2 inches in. I used my tongue to circle its head, going in different patterns, while bring my hand around his shaft and twisting. After was seemed like no time at all, I had Matt cumming im my mouth. If I thought he was drained earlier, I was dead wrong. He released a good 4 loads in my mouth, and I swallowed them all.

I raised my head and saw that he was giving me the same grin that I gave him earlier.

"I think it should be my turn to do something for you." With that, he leaned over and untied my robe, fully exposing the front half of my body. He leaned his head down to my left breast and took the nipple in his mouth. He grabbed the other with his hand and began lightly pinching and twisting it while biting and licking the other. I moaned and laid my head back. After a few minutes, I felt him pushing me down to the mattress.

He left my breasts and trailed kisses down my stomach, obviously heading towards the one place I need the most pleasure. I lifted my head to find him just staring at my pussy. He had a light smile on his face. "You have no clue how long I've wanted to do this." Oh, I think I had an idea about that. With that, he moved his face in and licked my slit. He teased me for a quiet a bit before using two fingers to part my soaking lips. When his tongue made contact with my clit, I wanted to scream with pleasure. I kept it within myself so it just sounded like a moan.

He continued to play with my clit before inserting his tongue into my awaiting hole. He even stuck two fingers in my asshole to tease me more. It felt so good! I grabbed his head and pushed it down as far as it would go. He finger fucked me in my ass and went back to my clit and almost instantly I came all over his mouth, allowing him to swallow some. He removed his head my from my pussy and he was licking around his lips.

"Oh fuck, Matt, that was fucking amazing."

"I'm glad you thought so. You wouldn't be the first to think like that with me." He sounded a little cocky saying that.

"Hmm, really? Well I hope you fucked them just as good then."

"Wanna find out?"

"Did you have to ask?"

Matt kissed me full on the lips this time and lowered me back down on the bed. He removed the rest of his clothes and kneeled over me with his glistening cock, which was still fully erect. He teased me a bit by rubbing the head of his cock along my slit.

"Dammit Matt! If you're gonna fuck me, then fuck me!"

In one fast thrust, he inserted his whole cock into my awaiting pussy. I gasped at the mixture of pain and pleasure. I said I had been with guys before, but most of their cocks didn't compare to Matt's. It slid in pretty well, no shocker with how wet I was. He just sat there for a moment and let me get used to the feeling of his large cock inside of me. After a minute, he started thrusting. My mind was reeling with how good and right he felt inside of me. Every thrust of his was matched with a moan from me.

As he fucked me, I brought one hand back down to my clit to play with myself and the other to my breast. I suddenly felt my pussy contracting around his cock and knew that I was on the brink of the best fucking orgasm of my life. He grabbed my thigh at the same time, bringing my as close to him as possible before shooting yet another load of his inside me. We laid there for a couple minutes, catching our breathes.

I wanted a turn so I said, "Why don't you lay all the way back down for me?"

He didn't reply but I knew for a fact he wouldn't refuse me at this moment. I stroked his cock to get it back to its full height before I kneeled above it. I lowed myself onto his cock and allowed the whole thing to enter me. I still couldn't believe how good it felt. I started to grind my hips against his before beginning the real action. I raised myself up, using my hands on his chest, and dropped myself back down. I started getting faster and faster each time and when Matt used his hands to each rub my clit and play with my nipples, I thought I was going to lose it. We both had amazing orgasms. I collapsed on top of him and just layed there. He kissed the top of my head, but still remained silent.

We were about to fall asleep before we heard the front door open and heard our mom call, "Hey, who's supposed to be cooking the lasagna?"

That made us both wide awake. We both scrambled up at the same time but that only got us tangled up in each other and we wound up falling off the bed, creating a bang that a deaf person could have heard. We stayed silent for a few seconds before we heard Mom say, "Are you guys alright up there?"

That was when we heard the footsteps coming at a pretty fast pace up the stairs...

Yes, I'm hoping that there will be a part 2 :) let me know what you all think!

Published 
Written by soxgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments