Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boring Mother?

"Mom saves my summer after I suffer a fractured leg"

211
49 Comments 49
45.6k Views 45.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story

My summer vacation had gotten off to a great start at a long-anticipated sports camp in Montana but it ended just a few days into the first week after I got in an accident and fractured my right leg. I was forced to go back home for a ruined summer away from my friends and all the fun.

My father and step-mom were out on their anniversary vacation, which left my biological mother, Ann, to take care of me for the time being. I knew she had counted on me not being around for much of the summer in order to go ahead with her planned vacation but that was also ruined by my accident. It was an unfortunate situation, and I felt guilty for not having been safer on the mountain bike.

I was lying in bed with the cast on my right leg and my phone over my face when my mom walked in.

“Sleep well?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said, without taking my eyes off my phone screen.

“Let me just unpack your clothes,” she said, placing my luggage on the bed.

“Hey, um, did you cut the cable?” I asked, placing my phone aside and noticing my mom’s lower body in her purple yoga pants as she placed my clothes in the drawer.

“I did, sorry,” she said. “You know I’m not much for TV.”

“Fuck, and I thought my step-mom was thick,” I thought, looking at her round ass cheeks.

“I hope you don’t get too bored,” she added.

Still marveling at her, I said, “It’s okay.”

“What do you want for dinner?” she asked, as I looked away from her before she turned around.

“Um, whatever is fine,” I said.

“Whatever sounds good,” she joked with that beautiful smile of hers.

I smiled and thought, “I don’t remember her looking this good back in winter break.”

While she finished unpacking for me, I took the opportunity to enjoy the sight of how her pants tightly hugged her thick thighs and ass.

Before turning around to leave for the kitchen, she said, “I know you don’t like being here, but I’ve missed you, honey.”

“No, Mom, it’s not like that,” I said, but she continued walking away.

There were times when I really missed her but at the same time I was too caught up with school and my friends. Living with my father and step-mother was the best option while I was in high school, which meant that I only spent extended time with my mom during the school breaks, but my mom was always present in my mind.

The following morning, my mom left early for the grocery store, so I took the chance to get on my crutches and go to her bathroom. I struggled but managed to get the hamper close to the edge of the bathtub where I could sit down to search it. I opened it and quickly spotted the purple yoga pants with her pink cotton thong inside of them. I grabbed the thong and brought the gusset up to my nose to inhale my mom’s scent. Immediately, my heart started beating faster and my cock sprung into a full erection.

I put the hamper back in its place and went back to my room with the panty in my pocket. I placed my crutches against the nightstand and got comfortable in my bed by pulling down my shorts and boxers to free my throbbing erection. I began stroking my cock and brought her soft thong up to my nose one more time before wrapping it around my shaft. I closed my eyes and replayed the images in my head of my mom bending over in her yoga pants. I had fantasized about my step-mother many times, but I had never reached this level of arousal.

My breathing got heavier as I imagined my mom seductively taking off her yoga pants and riding me in the reverse cowgirl position with her thong moved to the side. I was so turned on by the thought of my mom’s ass on top of me that it didn’t take long for the urge to ejaculate to take over me. I wrapped the soft fabric of the gusset over my precum-oozing head and jerked myself until I exploded with several shots of cum.

I was taking a moment to rest after my strong orgasm when I heard the front door open.

“I better wash this before I return it,” I thought, looking at how much cum I had left in her panty.

I quickly pulled up my boxers and shorts then placed the thong inside the pillowcase to hide it from my mom.

After breakfast, I went up to my room for a shower but forgot to bring the thong with me so that I could wash it. My mom usually made my bed and cleaned up my room while I showered, so I knew there was a chance she would see what I had done. Worst of all was that I couldn’t quickly get out of the bathroom in the condition I was in to get the thong before she did.

“How stupid can I be?” I thought, hoping that she wouldn’t enter my room.

I showered as quickly as I could and came out to see that she had changed the bed sheets and pillowcases.

I sat on the bed and thought, “Well fuck, nothing I can do about it now.”

Later in the day, after avoiding her for a few hours by staying in my room, I went down the hall to find her preparing lunch in the kitchen. I sat down on the living room couch and nonchalantly flipped through the TV channels while hoping that she wouldn’t bring up the topic at all.

I looked over and saw her breasts jiggling in her white tank top as she cut some vegetables on the counter. I tried forcing my eyes off her, but I couldn’t do it when I saw her walk towards the stove in her light blue yoga pants.

“Since when does she dress like this?” I thought.

When it was time for lunch, I sat down on the table and tried to keep my cool while she served the plates in the kitchen. My eyes just couldn’t stay off her ass and much less when I realized I could see her dark cheeky panties through her pants.

“Here you go,” she said, handing me my plate.

Getting a glance at her breasts, I said, “It smells good.”

“It is good,” she said then returned to the kitchen for her plate.

At that moment, I blushed slightly as I thought, “I probably shouldn’t mention how things smell or she’ll bring up that I sniffed her panties.”

I was tense all throughout our lunch and just when I was about to head back up to my room, she said, “Just put them back in the hamper next time.”

“Okay,” I said, feeling my face redden immediately.

Back in my room, I tried reasoning with myself that the incident would get left in the past and that there would be no next time, but her words kept echoing in my head.  The fact that she had alluded to my guilty pleasure so nonchalantly was what threw me off.

“Why did she say next time though?” I pondered.

The next day, she was out again in the morning and after trying to occupy myself in other things I ended up back in her bathroom searching the hamper. The cheeky panties I had seen her wearing the day before were right at the top of the pile, almost like she had purposely placed them there, and I wasted no time in bringing them back to my room.

The panty was cobalt blue with a lace front and mesh back and it had a stronger scent than the thong from the previous day. As soon as I inhaled straight from the gusset, my cock hardened and begged to be freed from my tight boxers. I pulled down my shorts and boxers then closed my eyes to begin stroking myself while my mind constructed my incestual fantasy.

I pictured my mom in the doggy-style position, wearing the white tank top I had seen her in and the panties that were wrapped around my shaft, with her round ass looking so inviting in front of me. Running my sensitive head over her wetness and penetrating her for the first time. Feeling how her warm pussy hugged my cock while I spread her soft ass cheeks.

“Ohhmm, Mom,” I moaned as I got lost in my fantasy.

After picking up the pace of my strokes, I curled my toes and emptied my plentiful load into the panty. The cum seeped through the thin fabric, so I folded it before getting dressed and making my way to my mom’s bathroom. I returned it to its place at the top of the pile and then went to the kitchen for some orange juice.

When my mom got home, I was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs and saw that she had arrived with a few shopping bags. She headed straight to her room and disappeared from my view, which was unusual since she normally called out that she was home.

A couple of minutes later, I heard her by my room asking, “Where are you, honey?”

“In the kitchen,” I yelled.

“Oh, I didn’t see you when I came in,” she said, walking into the kitchen and placing a card on the countertop. “Let me help you.”

“What’s that?” I asked, stepping away from the stove to grab the card.

“They were handing them out at the mall. It’s a party that’s going down on Saturday,” she explained as I read the invitation card. “We should go.”

“Um, I don’t think my leg will heal in two days,” I jokingly said while stealing a glance of her in her tight jeans.

“That’s half your costume,” she said. “And I already got mine.”

“Yeah?” I asked, wondering if that was what she had brought home.

“Yep, it’ll be good for you to get out of the house,” she said.

The rest of the day went without incident, as she spent most of it cleaning the house and doing the laundry, which meant that she had surely seen that I had used her panties again.

On Friday, we were mostly occupied with figuring out my costume, so I figured that she wouldn’t mention anything about her panties.

“Maybe it just isn’t a big deal to her,” I thought. “Like when I used to cum into my socks.”

“Okay, let me prepare the mix for the blood and we’re done,” she said, breaking my thoughts after we picked out an old shirt from my closet.

When she returned with a glass of the mix, I asked, “What about your costume?”

“What about it?” she asked with a smile. “You’ll see it tomorrow.”

My costume would consist of bandages on my head and left shoulder with fake blood along with the cast on my right leg and the crutches. My mind raced with all the possibilities for her costume, but I knew that she would keep it a secret until the last moment. My horny-self wanted to go snooping around her room for the costume, but I didn’t want to run the risk of her catching me after what I had done with her panties.

Saturday night, with the party approaching, I got into my costume and eagerly waited for her in the living room. She was taking a bit long, which gave me a hint that she wasn’t getting into a simple costume.

I was playing a game on my phone when she opened her bedroom door and called out, “Close your eyes.”

“Okay,” I loudly said, looking down and closing my eyes.

For what seemed to be a few eternal seconds, all I could hear was the sound of her heels clacking on the hallway floor and every step she took got louder as she came closer to me. Once the clacking stopped, I knew she had entered the living room and was walking over the large patterned rug.

“Okay,” she said.

I opened my eyes and it was like my brain couldn’t register what I was seeing. She was in a white mini-dress with short sleeves and a red-accented pleated skirt. It featured a full-length red zipper on the front, a red cross patch on her left breast, and a stethoscope around her neck. The skirt was short enough that I could see the bands of the white thigh-high fishnet stockings, which were decorated with red satin bows. To top off the costume, she wore red high heels and a nurse hat that matched the dress.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

“Should I change?” she teasingly asked.

“Mom, er, you look unreal,” I said, still in disbelief of how desirable she looked.

“Thank you, honey,” she said, helping me get up from the couch. “I’m your nurse for the night.”

By the time we got to the rented three-story mansion, the place was starting to fill up, and we saw that the event was divided into different sections. The first floor had the big costume party going on while the second floor was a more relaxed area with private rooms. The third floor was off-limits, so we figured it was some type of VIP area. There were lots of sexy women in attendance but there wasn’t a single doubt in my mind that my mom was the sexiest.

I wanted to walk behind my mom to check her out, but she didn’t let me as she escorted me in my crutches to the elevator. We went up to the second floor and entered one of the private rooms. It only had a large bed, a sofa, and a stripper pole.

To my surprise, my mom said, “This is nice.”

“I wasn’t expecting this,” I said as I heard indistinct voices outside the room. “I didn’t think it was this kinda party.”

As we looked around the room, she jokingly said, “Oh, you’re old enough but not for alcohol.”

Sitting down on the bed, I said, “I didn’t know you were this, er, open either.”

“You still think I’m the boring mother?” she asked, placing her hand on the pole.

“Um, no, not at all,” I muttered, thinking about the little rivalry my mom and step-mother had over me.

“I took classes back in college, you know,” she said as she walked seductively around the pole with her hand still on it.

“Wait, really?” I asked, with a mix of surprise and confusion on my face.

She stood in front of me and was about to answer when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. An older man in a suit, probably in his seventies, walked in and looked at us expectantly.

“Grab my booty,” she whispered.

I let the crutches rest against the bed and moved my hands behind her and up her dress. I nervously placed my hands just beneath her ass and looked up at her. I felt a stir in my pants but didn’t dare move my hands any higher.

“Ah, okay,” the older man said. “I was hoping to get lucky tonight.”

“Oh, I don’t work here,” my mom said. “Just here for the party.”

“Very well then,” he said. “Sorry to intrude.”

“It’s okay,” my mom said.

“Don’t waste your chance, young man,” he said, likely referring to how nervously I touched her.

He closed the door on his way out, and I moved my hands away from my mom’s soft skin.

“What was that all about?” I asked, feeling my face reddening.

“One of the VIPs I guess,” she said. “I didn’t want him to insist.”

“Oh,” I said, kicking myself for not having taken the chance to caress her ass.

She removed the bandages from my head and ran her hands through my hair, sending a wave of sexual energy down my body.

“But, um, why did you bring me here tonight?” I asked.

She took a moment to think then moved her hands under her skirt and said, “Because I love you.”

“Mom, er, what are you doing?” I nervously asked as she slightly bent over to pull down her panties.

“I know you like sniffing mommy’s panties,” she said, stepping out of them and handing them to me. “See how warm and wet they are?”

“Mom, er, I don’t,” I began but she placed her right index finger over my lips.

I took the red v-string from her and immediately felt the warm wetness of the panty. I looked at her in disbelief, and she reacted by moving my hand up to my face so that I could sniff them. I placed the wet spot right under my nostrils and inhaled deeply as she dropped to her knees.

She ran her hands over my thighs then hooked her fingers under the waistband of my shorts to pull them down. She leaned forward and teased me by running her flat tongue over the thin fabric of my boxers covering my pulsating erection.

“It’s better if you smell and taste the real thing,” she said just as I was about to lick the wet spot on the panty.

She helped me get comfortable on the bed, placing a pillow under my head, before straddling my face with her wet pussy mere inches from my mouth. Her womanly scent filled my nostrils, and I didn’t waste the chance to place my hands on her ass.

“See for yourself,” she said, pressing her hotness against my lips.

I stuck out my tongue to lightly lick the length of her swollen lips and get my first taste of pussy. I fondled her ass and kept licking up and down her lips until I got used to her taste and moved my tongue over her wet opening. I pressed my tongue just inside of her then dug my fingers between her ass cheeks so that I could spread her out and push my tongue deeper.

“You believe your father never did this?” she asked, grinding her sopping pussy on me.

At that moment, I didn’t care or feel sorry for my father because he had left my mom for my step-mother. I just cared that I was claiming the sexier of my two mothers and the one that I loved dearly.

She tasted so good, but I knew I had to focus on her pleasure nub if I wanted to get...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments