Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Burning Sapphire

3
0 Comments 0
995 Views 995
2.6k words 2.6k words
The sound of seagulls echoed in the background and the scent of salt air overcame me as I crossed the plank onto the deck of the Burning Sapphire. Grandpa had surprised the family by buying us tickets to a two week long cruise. I waved to the crowd on the docks as the boat parted, sending me unknowingly into the greatest adventure of my life.

DAY ONE

 I threw my suitcase onto the floor and crashed on my bed, relaxing and planning out the next fourteen days. We would see so many things. There were many things to do on the ship alone, like swimming, gambling, watching movies or even live theater. However that wasn't what I was excited for. I was excited because we were going to see the northern lights. We would stop on uninhabited islands, and visit countries I had never heard of before. As I was daydreaming however, the door to my room burst open and in came Kat, throwing her suitcase on the floor and looking at me with a flustered look.

 "Grandpa forgot to book me and you separately. We're going to be stuck in the same room together for the whole two weeks." She sounded angry and annoyed.

 "Hey look at things on the bright side. I'm going to spend hardly any time in the room at all. I'll only come here to shower and sleep, the rest of my time will be spent having fun around the ship. You'll hardly notice I'm here. Let's just have fun, we never go to go on vacation."

 She calmed down slightly and I left the room to get some air. This would be a long two weeks if she was bitter about being stuck in the room with me the whole time.

 I walked out onto the deck again when I noticed her, she was in a sun dress with a pair of flip flops on. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at me smiling. Her silvery blond hair swayed in the wind as I walked towards her.

 "Hello stranger." She giggled and smiled, revealing a slight gap between her two front teeth, only making her cuter.

 "Listen, I have an amazing idea. How about me and you go back to my room and share a drink together? There's nothing more beautiful than two strangers connecting. We could share a moment together that no one else can have."

 She grabbed my hand and I led her back to my room, pouring two glasses of scotch that I had smuggled on board. We drank and laughed, getting to know each other better. Like a ferocious animal she attacked me, pinning me down and started grinding her hips against mine. I leaned forward, kissing her lustfully, sucking on her tongue. She nibbled on my lips and began kissing down my chest.
 
 "Ohh Kat that's right keep going."

 "Uh, who the hell is Kat?" She backed away, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 "It's my ex girlfriend, it slipped out I'm sorry."

 She slapped me across the face, muttered something about me being an incredible asshole and left the room.

 After she left I had plenty of time to think about what I had said. Kat was not an ex-girlfriend. Kat was the name of my sister. I hadn't thought about her in such a long time though. I thought those feelings for her had disappeared. I downed the rest of the bottle of scotch and went to bed on the couch.

 Kat came in later on that night, stripping down to her shirt, panties and a bra. She fell asleep quickly, her long drawn out breaths tormenting me. I wanted more than anything to wake her up and tell her how I felt, but that could never happen. I was trapped in hell for two weeks, forced to share a room with my greatest desire.

 I was half asleep when I heard her kicking around in her sleep. She seemed to be having a nightmare, but then I heard, "please Leon, I love you. Please don't leave me."

 I shot up in bed and stared at her. Leon was my name. She was dreaming about me, and more than that she loved me. I whispered, "I would never leave you" and she drifted back into whatever dream she was having.

 I fell onto my back once more thinking about what she had said in her dream. She wanted me. I wanted her. Still I fought back my feelings. Her dream could be anything. She may have loved me, but not the way I loved her. I convinced myself that the love she had mumbled about in her dream was a sisterly love, and fell bitterly asleep.

DAY TWO

 I ran around with no aim, not knowing what to do. I had swam and fished and ran all day taking a part in all the Sapphire had to offer. Finally Kat tracked me down, the very sight of her a heavy burden on my heart. I looked into her eyes and my soul set on fire.

"Leon, I was wondering if you wanted to see the classic movie with me tonight. They're projecting it on the deck at 9:30. It's Don Juan, and I know how much you love Errol Flynn."

 I looked at her, and as much as it hurt I accepted her offer. We found a secluded spot on the deck and sat, watching the movie in utter darkness. As Don Juan was being slapped by the forgettable princess, Kat reached out and touched her pinkie to mine. I cupped her hand and squeezed three times. Our way of saying I love you. She squeezed back four times - I love you too. 
 
 The movie ended, and the crowd faded away but we remained, holding hands and staring at the stars. Suddenly the sky lit up and dozens of stars shot across the sky. I looked into Kat's eyes and time ceased to exist. I fought internally the desire to tell her how I felt about her. I wanted to tell her then how much she meant to me, and how much she influenced my life. But I did not, and the moment left. We stood up, rolling up our blankets and walked back to our room.

DAY THREE

Last night was the most wonderful night of my life. I woke up hoping to find Kat still asleep in her bed but she was nowhere to be found. Her bed was neatly made and there was a note left for me on her pillow. It read:

 Dear Leon.

 Last night was incredible, and it gave me the courage to say what I've always wanted to say to you. I love you, with all my heart, mind, soul, and body. If you feel the same way about me, meet me on the deck tonight at Midnight.

Eternally yours,

Kat


I read the not over and over again my heart racing. She loved me. I took a shower and prepared myself to meet her. She only wanted to see me tonight at midnight, so I waited in the room, reading my book to calm myself. When the clock finally struck midnight I ran to the deck to meet her. 

 I could see her in the distance, her body a shadowy outline against the dark blue night. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, telling her how much I loved her. "I've wanted to tell you for such a long time, but I feared what you may think of me. I love you too with all my heart, soul, body, and mind. You are my everything, and without you I'm nothing." She turned around with a smile on her face, wiping the tears from her eyes.

 "I thought you weren't coming," she said, sobbing slightly.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

I wiped the rest of her tears away and embraced her passionately. She grabbed my hand and we walked back to the room. 

 "I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane." -- John Green, Looking for Alaska.

DAY FOUR

 
I had slept with her last night. We didn't have sex, we just slept. I held her in my arms and listened to the sound of her heart beating. It's cliche, I know but it was beautiful. She turned to face me and smiled, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly against her. I looked into her eyes and leaned forward slowly, kissing her for the first time in my life as her lover, and not her brother.

 Today was a special day. Today the boat landed on an uninhabited island. The passengers could wander around for 5 hours, as long as they were back on the boat in time to leave. We got dressed and headed off to explore the island.

 All around us was nature in it's raw form. There were birds with every color of flower, and flowers that I had never seen before. We walked for a half hour before finding a secluded area in front of a waterfall. Kat slowly wandered around the waterfall, walking to the opposite end as I and began taking off her clothes. First she lifted her shirt slowly over her head, tossing it to the ground. Today she had not worn a bra, so her milky flesh was fully exposed in the open forest. She crossed her arms in front of her body, waiting and watching. Quickly I mimed her, removing my shirt and tossing it to the floor. She then slid her dress off to the ground, kicking it on top of her shirt. I followed her example, sliding my pants down and putting them with my shirt. Finally she removed her panties, exposing her tiny little mound. I eagerly removed my boxers, and watched as she dived into the water.

 I joined her in the water, meeting her behind the waterfall and embracing her. Her soft skin pressed tightly against mine, her lips begging to me kissed. I leaned forward slowly, kissing her tenderly. The water cascaded down on us as we shared an intimate moment together. I knew who I would be with for the rest of my life right then and there. She broke apart from the kiss and looked me in the "Do you really love me? Are you just doing this for sex? This... this will be my first time. I really do love you, but I want to know that you love me too."

 I looked her deeply into the eyes and said, "I love you more than life itself. More then the sun and the moon in the sky. More than the stars in the heavens. I would die for you, and even harder then that I would live for you. Anything you ask of me, I will do for you. If you want to wait an eternity for me to prove my loyalty I will wait. I am yours to love, and yours to destroy. I love you Kat"

 She teared up slightly and smiled, whispering in my ears, "that's all I needed to hear," kissing me once again under the waterfall. We backed up to a shallow point behind the waterfall where the water had cut the stone into a perfect seat. I picked up Kat, placing her on the stone seat, and nestled up to her, her legs wrapping around me tightly. "I don't want to wait an eternity. I love you, and I want you inside me NOW," she said.

 Her legs pulled me closer still to her body, my cock pressing against her lips. I pushed gently inside her, moving deeper and deeper into her body. With every thrust she rocked her hips in time with me. She rolled her head back and closed her eyes moaning softly to the sensations she was feeling. After a minute she clawed at my back and took a sharp breath of air, relaxing after a few seconds and opening her eyes, smiling at me and blushing. I kissed her neck slowly, but firmly. I wanted my lips on every inch of skin on her body. I kissed down to her beautiful breasts, taking her erect nipples into my mouth and sucking softly away at them. She closed her eyes again, having recovered from her first orgasm as I continued to pound away at her pussy.

 The water served to make us more slippery, our bodies sliding all over one another. She giggled every time I accidentally fell out. After falling out again I got a brilliant idea. I could hold my breath for a long time, so I inhaled deeply, diving under the water and started licking her pussy, tasting her juice even in the water. My tongue probed every area of her most private parts. I flicked it across her clit, and stuck it inside slightly, rolling it around like you would roll and r. With that she grabbed on my hair sharply and pulled, moaning loud enough for me to hear her underwater. After two minutes and one powerful orgasm I had to come up for air, lifting up and taking half a breath just to have her cover my mouth with hers, kissing me strongly. She backed and and pushed me against the wall of the waterfall as she dove underneath the water to return the favor.

 I could see her body, pale and resplendent underneath the water as she took my cock into her mouth, gently sucking at it. This was her first time, but it came naturally to her it seemed. Her tongue went to work, twisting and writhing around in ways you could only imagine. She flicked her tongue across my balls, taking them into her mouth and sucking, nibbling slightly on the skin. She took my quivering cock into her mouth, pulling me slowly into her mouth down to the base, stopping for a moment and sealing her lips around it, pulling it out again and kissing the head. She did this a few times until I couldn't hold back and longer, shooting load after load of hot cum down her throat. She rose out of the water, swallowing all of my cum, kissing me on the lips and sharing my taste after.

 We quickly gathered all our clothes, basking in the glory of what we had just done. We weren't ashamed or shy anymore. We solidified our feelings by bonding in a way that is beyond words. We rushed back on the ship just as it was about to pull away from the island. There were ten more days to go, and I was already content. I could die right then and there and my life would be complete.

 I sat on the bed next to my lover, holding her hand and sighing a sigh of content. She leaned her head over onto my shoulder as rain began to pound away at the window. I moved over to my side, weaving my legs in between hers and looked into her eyes once more for the night. All around me the ship began to fade until she was all I could see, and then sleep took me.

...To Be continued

Published 
Written by lolwriter89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors