Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin - Chapter 1

"Sharing a bed with my sister turned into a late night mess"

53
10 Comments 10
32.2k Views 32.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

Chapter 1

Every year my mother, sister and I all went to our grandparent’s cabin in the woods just after Christmas to remove ourselves from all the materiality in the world now. Don’t get me wrong, we were materialistic as well, we just like to reconnect with nature and remind ourselves where we came from. Our great-great-great grandfather was a frontiersman in North America during the late 1700s and it was his land that the cabin was built on.

It was a very simple cabin, made of logs, wood fire heating, on a well and no cellphone service. The interior consisted of a simple living room furnished with worn leather furniture, a bear skin rug and landscape paintings on the walls. The kitchen had a propane stove top, faded white porcelain sink and an old-fashioned fridge that only got stocked when being used. If one were to head down the only hall, they would find a bathroom on their left. There was nothing special there; typical sink, toilet, tub/shower combination.

On the right, there were two bedrooms, my mother’s room, a four-poster queen bed, wicker chair tucked into the corner and an old chest of drawers for clothing. The other bedroom is the one that my sister and I have shared. It is similar to my mother’s room, four-poster bed, twin though, and two chest of drawers, one for the each of us.

My sister and I would share the bed, which was perfectly fine when we were younger, but as we grew up and matured it started getting more and more awkward. It had not been too bad the last few years because my sister had been missing the trips due to school. This year though, Amber was able to join us for the trip and it made me nervous beyond belief to share a small twin bed with her once more.

Amber was twenty-one and two years older than me, a bubbly redhead with freckles dotting her nose and cheekbones. She had the most piercing green eyes I have ever seen and her nose has one of those cute little upticks at the end. The best word to describe her body would be, tight. She received a scholarship to Michigan State for pole vaulting and has kept herself in incredible shape through her training and her personal fitness brand. Her breasts are 34B and her ass is a defined swell, tight and perky, very slim hips, but they add just the right amount of curve to her figure.

Myself, on the other hand, am just your average guy all around. Messy brownish/red hair with dark eyes, a slim figure as well, with a wiry strength. The only thing that separates me from your average person along the street is my mind and my slightly above average dick sitting at 7 inches. I received a full ride scholarship to Yale for economics and joined the rowing team during my first year there, which slowly evolved my body from being geeky to having a wiry strength.

My mother, Ann Marie, was forty-seven; a widower. My father died in the line of duty as a firefighter when I was ten. She had the deep red hair and the freckles similar to my sister, but more of a flared nose. She worked as a bank manager and did an amazing job of looking after my sister and I following my father’s passing. Her figure was more full and curvy after having two kids. Her 32C breasts were no longer perky, but sag a little and her hips are wider than Amber’s.

The trip this year began like every other one before it; three and a half hours jammed into the silver Hyundai Elantra hatchback as it drove into the Appalachian Mountains. We slowly lost cellphone service and rose in elevation and snow accumulation. We then turned onto the partially hidden and snowed-in 5 mile driveway, the car sluggishly pushed its way to the locked up cabin.

My mother turned and looked at the two of us as she turned the car off, “we’re here,” a big smile painted across her face; she always loved coming to the cabin. The three of us disembarked from the car, stretching out and pulling our hats down further against the biting wind. I circled to the back, opened the trunk and grabbed our bags, taking them inside after my mother unlocked the door. Amber grabbed all of the cleaning supplies that were needed to make the cabin liveable once more, and I headed back outside for the cooler with all the food needed for the long weekend.

Once the car was unpacked I left the two girls scrubbing down all of the surfaces, stocking the fridge and airing out the bedrooms. I headed to the little wood shelter around the back of the cabin and checked on our stockpile. Most of it still looked dry, which was a better start than the year before, so I grabbed an armload and headed back inside. Once there I began to get the fire going and chased the chill from the corners of the cabin. When the fire was blazing and I was able to feel my frozen toes again, I went back outside for a second armful of wood to store just inside the door to keep the fire going throughout the afternoon and evening. I was then the lucky one put to work in cleaning out the bathroom.

Once we had the cabin in living order again and got all of our food packed away we all settled down in the living room around the fire. Amber created her fitness schedule for the next month, Mom read her favourite book, Pride and Prejudice, and I settled in with Machiavelli’s The Prince. We all got lost in our own little worlds for a while until the grumbling of my stomach cut through the silence and we shared a laugh before heading into the kitchen to make up some dinner. It was amazing how easily we had slipped into the familiar routine of things even though Amber had not been around for the past few years.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

When we were all sated with food and drinks, we returned to the living room and gathered around the coffee table for the yearly game of Sorry, the loser being the one required to clean up all the dishes. Despite being in the lead for nearly the entire game, a last second push by both Amber and Mom bumped me to last and resigned me to all the washing. By the time I had that finished, the sun had dipped behind the trees and the full cold of night was to be felt. That meant more logs on the fire, letting the heat flow through the venting and around the various rooms.

After a long day of packing, driving, and cleaning, the three of us were exhausted and ready to sleep. Mom used the bathroom first as Amber and I soaked in some more warmth in front of the fire. “You go ahead Sam, I’ll get everything ready out here for the night,” Amber told me after Mom said goodnight to us.

“Thanks Amber,” I smiled at her as I headed into the bathroom, getting ready for bed and slipping beneath the covers in a pair of boxers. I had drifted into sleep and did not hear her slide in beside me later.

When I next woke up, it was still pitch black in the room. Lifting my head up off the pillow, I was able to see the little LED alarm clock beside the bed reading 3:21 AM and settled back down. I closed my eyes again when I felt a shift against me that made me snap my eyes open. I laid there unmoving for a moment, gathering my scattered thoughts before it hit me.

Amber had pushed back against me, or more specifically, against my hard dick. That was the moment when it hit me just how cold my face was, leading me to conclude that the fire had died down. I did not want it to die out completely, so I moved away from Amber and made to get out of the nice warm bed when she rolled over. “Sam? Where are you going?”

“I’ve got to put more wood on the fire.” 'Somebody forgot,' I thought to myself but did not add.

“Can’t it wait? You were so warm and cozy,” she whined in the dark, “Come back,” her arm reached out to me, but missed my wrist and wrapped around something else.

I coughed awkwardly, completely surprised and embarrassed “Uh, Amber.” Her hand wrapped around it, fingers tightening as, in her sleep dazed state, she pulled towards her. My breath caught in my throat as her fingers pulled my cock, her thumb rubbing over my frenulum before slipping off.

“Come here Sam,” her voice more insistent, putting me under a spell and made me shuffle back over and behind her. “Closer Sam,” she whined once more at me as I attempted to settle in too far away from her for her liking. I inched myself closer and closer until my chest pressed up against her back and my hard, throbbing dick pressed between the crook of her ass and my legs. She wiggled back against me, nestling herself in closer and grinding her athletic booty around my aroused manhood.

“Amber...” My voice trailed off as she bumped her ass back against me repeatedly, moving it in a wave pattern.

“What Sam?” as her ass circled around and around, “I’m just trying to get comfy. Don’t tell me you’re not enjoying it.” I could hear the smile in her voice as she went faster and faster before suddenly stopping and reversing direction.

My throat constricted tightly as her ass teased me, right hand resting on her hip as it jerked and gyrated around. The thought of what was happening, had my cock throbbing and harder than I had ever thought possible. The whole naughtiness of the situation, the sheer wrongness of it pushed me towards an edge I wanted, but did not want at the same time.

My breath quickened as I felt the edge rushing towards me before I hurled myself off. My cock spurted powerfully within my boxers as Amber shook her ass up and down my shaft, keeping it wedged between her two cheeks. My eyes tightly pressed together, hand locked on her hip like a vice as I coated the inside of my boxers with white sticky cum. I could hear Amber’s quiet moans and childish giggles as she felt the wetness as it seeped through the material of my boxers and her sleeping shorts.

“You should probably clean up and get some more wood on that fire Sam, we don’t want it to go out do we?” Her teasing voice shook me out of its post-orgasmic stupor and made me realize that she was no longer pressed up against me and my wet package. I nodded my head, forgetting that she would not even be able to see it before I rolled over and headed into the bathroom to clean up a bit, and reached for a new pair of boxers to change into before going to tend the fire.

 

Published 
Written by jaysongrey66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments