Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin - Chapter 2

"The day after Amber left me with a mess in my boxers."

41
13 Comments 13
21.3k Views 21.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

So that is what happened the first night up at the cabin, right up until this point; standing in the bathroom, cum coating the inside of my boxers as I stare at my own reflection in the mirror.

What the fuck just happened? I wonder to myself, eyes wild and confused as my brain tries to process what exactly just occurred back in that room. Shaking my head side to side, I kick off my violated boxers and pull on a clean pair. I look back in the mirror at myself, the confused look slowly fading and being replaced by a cold one, my body finally realizing the temperature.

Grabbing my boxers from the floor and throwing them in the laundry hamper in the bathroom, I head out into the living room and the fire. Leaning forward by the fire place, I open the door and peer in, immediately seeing that it has been reduced to embers. I shake my head, turn around and head to the wood piled by the front door to grab a few pieces. I return to the fire and place the logs on the embers, stirring them around until they cause the dry wood to catch. My body is positively freezing at this point so I take a few moments to stand in front of the renewed flames, letting the heat wash over me and warm my core.

Finally warm once again, I turn around and head back to the bedroom and the confused emotions lingering in the back of my mind. Amber is my sister, and what she just did was wrong. But it felt so right. So, so right. I know that I am not supposed to feel this away about my own sister, but it is hard not to when you have an experience like I just did. With those confused emotions I walk into the pitch black room and feel my way around the bed. I pull the covers back and hear Amber stir slightly as I lay down, only to immediately jerk upwards and to the side.

What the fuck? I wonder to myself, hand rubbing my back and coming away wet and sticky. What the hell is that? as I place my hand flat on the bed and rub it along where I was just lying down. I immediately feel a large, and I mean very large, wet patch; not only wet, but sticky at the same time.

That couldn’t be mine, I’ve never cum that much before. And besides, I came all over my boxers.  I reason with myself as I stick my finger back in it and bring it up to my nose, giving it a quick sniff. I recognize that smell. It takes me back to last summer and fingering my now ex-girlfriend.

My head jerks over to look at where Amber’s body is lying, my brain running a million miles an hour as I try to process this new information. No... she didn’t. There’s no way she would. There can’t be. Can there? questioning my own thoughts as I chase them. Unable to come up with any other conclusion, I find myself settling on the only logical explanation; while I was gone, Amber masturbated and came all over my side of the bed.

Reaching this conclusion and voicing it in my head has my cock hard all over again, once more sending all sorts of conflicting emotions through me. Reaching down to feel how big the wet spot is, I quickly come to the conclusion that I have two options to lay down; either right up against Amber and her ass again, or right on the very edge of the bed. Too confused and emotionally unstable to choose the former, I decide on the later and curl myself up on the edge of the bed, desperately wishing for sleep.

 

At some point I must have fallen asleep because I wake up to sunshine and an empty bed. Looking around the room, I wonder to myself whether last night was all a dream. But, I quickly jerk the sheets back to look at the bed, immediately noticing the still damp patch directly behind me.

Nope. That was all real, Sam, I think, eyes going wide as I muster up the courage to get out of bed and face Amber and Mom.

I pull on my sweatpants and a big baggy sweater and head out into the kitchen, looking around for everyone. Amber and Mom are sitting side by side at the kitchen table working on a puzzle.

“Morning sleepy-head,” Mom teases me with a smile.

 I am unable to tell, but I think Amber gives me a wink before mumbling, “Sleep well, Sam?” I do not even bother replying to her, unable to trust myself to form words around her at the moment.

I get out some cereal and eat it quickly before doing my teeth and grabbing my jacket. “I’m going to chop wood,” I announce to them and stomp out the door and into the crisp winter air. My boots crunching through the snow as I head out into the bush, eyes scanning the trees and limbs to chop down, I do my best not to think, rather just appreciating the nature around me. The sound of the woodpecker somewhere off to my right; the fresh tracks of a rabbit cutting across the trail in front of me. The sights and smells of the woods calming me and my racing mind, the work of cutting down a tree and chopping wood puts me in a better mood for my return to the cabin.

I return and grab the sled, marching back out to the wood I left chopped and stacked, loading it up and dragging it around back to pile up before returning indoors to the warmth of the fire. “Thanks, Sam,” Mom smiles at me from the table where they are still working on the puzzle. I smile back at her and sit by the fire, warming my fingers and toes before grabbing my book and reading.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

 

I must have dozed off beside the fire because I wake up early afternoon with no one around me. I stand up and peer down the hall, seeing my mom’s bedroom door closed meaning that she is napping. The bathroom door is also closed, so I assume that Amber is in there and head into the bedroom to grab my drawing book. As I walk past the bathroom door I hear the shower start and the door open, thinking nothing of it as I continue on into the bedroom only to hear Amber call out, “Sam? Sam, can you bring me my towel? I forgot it in the room.”

Seeing as I am already standing in the bedroom I grab her towel off the hook and head back down the hall to the bathroom. I stick my hand through the open door to hand her the towel only to feel something wrap around my wrist and drag me in. I stumble through the open door and come face to face with a naked Amber grinning at me. “Thanks Sam, you’re the best!” she says to me, grabbing her towel and dropping it on the floor, where my eyes follow it.

I am completely unable to stop my gaze from traveling back up her body, from her toned, defined calves and thighs, to her hairless, waxed pussy with puffy lips, to her flat stomach and pierced belly button. My eyes travel further up to her perfect breasts and their hard nipples, over her throat, and finally to gaze into her eyes.

“Uhhhh...” I start, unable to form a coherent thought in the presence of her naked form.

“What, Sam, don’t you like the view?” she pouts at me before she spins around, her ass flashing before my eyes as she does so. “Or maybe you want to see more?” she grins devilishly as she plants one foot on the toilet lid, a hand slides down her stomach and fingers spread her pussy lips. Her engorged clit poking out of its hood lets me clearly see her wetness.

“Mmm do you like that, Sam?” she breathes at me, fingers running down either side of her pussy and back up. “Do you like my pussy?” She spreads her lips out further and lets me see her tunnel. Her fingers run up and down it, curling her middle finger inside as she closes her eyes and bites down on her bottom lip.

I am unable to move, completely rooted to the spot as my cock is at full attention in my sweats. My eyes remain glued to her pussy as she plays with herself, “See, Sam, this is what I did last night,” she teases me as she pushes two fingers deep inside her pussy and rubs them side to side. I can see her wetness as it runs down her inner thigh as I unconsciously fall to my knees to get on eye level with her pussy. “Just like this, Sam,” she moans at me as she grinds her palm down on her clit, fingers pushed deep within her. “Show me how you do it, Sam. Stroke your cock for me.”

I am weak to her commands. I reach down and push my sweats and boxers to the floor around my knees, cock springing free. I catch it quickly in my hand and pull it back, the foreskin sliding back over my swollen mushroom head as precum oozes freely out of the tip. “Mmm, I didn’t know that my baby brother had such a nice cock,” she teases me again, which causes my cock to throb. Her fingers expertly play with her pussy, never once getting in the way of my view.

My hand, slick with precum now, slides easily over my head and shaft, stroking it with even, measured pumps, twisting my wrist around the head every time. I am like putty in Amber’s hands, her voice and commands owning me completely in this moment. I know that I would do any single thing that she would ask of me. But all she does is tell me to stroke faster and cum.

I grit my teeth and obey her commands. My hand slides up and down, twisting around and rubs over my frenulum. I never take my eyes off her fingers as they push deep inside her pussy, emerging creamy with her precum from her building orgasm.

“That’s it, Sam, cum for me. Cum for your sister,” she moans huskily. I am unable to control myself; my cock twitches and spurts my seed all over the floor of the bathroom, painting one of the black tiles an off-white. My grunts are barely audibly over the sound of the shower running, but they are loud enough to send Amber over the edge. Her pussy squirts out cum, sprays it across the gap between us and across my face and sweater. Her hand tightly grips the towel rack as her legs shake, her fingers pump in and out of her as she rides the waves of her orgasm.

I remain on my knees on the floor, my semi-hard cock oozing the last droplets of cum from the tip as Amber opens her eyes and looks at me. “Get out, Sam, I’m showering,” she demands before she turns around and sways her hips and ass as she steps into the shower. I cannot help but run my hand through her cum as it runs down my chin and bring it up to my mouth, licking it off and savouring the taste.

I remain on the floor for a moment as I watch the silhouette of Amber in the shower before I pull my sweats and boxers up and head out of the bathroom, obeying her demand.

 

Published 
Written by jaysongrey66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments