Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin Chapter 3

"The afternoon and evening after Amber and I masturbated in front of each other"

30
5 Comments 5
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Chapter 3

Just as I sat down on the couch I could hear the bedroom door to my mother’s room open as she walks out scratching her head and yawning. “Hey Sam,” she mumbles at me before plopping herself down on the couch, “fancy a game of cards?”

I pull out the worn pack of cards always kept at the cottage and begin shuffling, trying to calm my frayed nerves and lose myself in the game. I am desperate to do anything to keep the thoughts of Amber’s ass pressed up against me or the sweet smell of her shaved pussy inches from my face out of my mind. Mom and I spend hours playing our homemade game, Amber alternating between watching, doing yoga in the bedroom or reading her book curled up beside the fire.

I cannot help myself but to glance over at Amber every few minutes, failing miserably to keep my mind off of her. I know in my mind that our brother-sister relationship has passed beyond an invisible line, a line that one cannot cross back over. No matter how badly I may want things to just be normal between us that will never be the case again. We are no longer simply brother and sister; we are something new, something that I am unable to describe. Amber pushed the limits of our relationship the first night at the cabin, and then she completely obliterated those limits this afternoon. As much as I know that it is wrong and that we should not be doing it, I cannot help but crave more, to push the boundaries further, after all, we have already come so far.

Amber cooks supper while I go out and get the nightly supply of food for the fire. The wind has picked up turning what was a nice sunny day into a bitterly cold evening. No matter how bundled up I get, I am unable to stop my teeth from chattering and toes from freezing. I quickly grab handfuls of wood and throw them into our sled, dragging it through the snow drifts back to the front door and tossing them inside. I stamp my feet to shake the worst of the snow off me before heading in the door to the wonderful smells of sausage and mushrooms with some steamy mashed potatoes.

The three of us crowd around the small dining room table, eating with the only sounds being our stomachs grumbling in appreciation. I sit across from Amber with Mom on my right-hand side and within a few minutes of sitting down and digging into the food, I feel Amber’s foot rubbing up my inner calf. My whole body tenses and stops moving, it is so noticeable that my mother looks at me saying, “Sam? Are you alright?”

I cough awkwardly as Amber gives me a sly grin, mumbling out, “I thought I had to sneeze, but I guess not,” and giving an awkward laugh. Mom just nods her head and goes back to eating as Amber resumes her teasing. The arch of her foot presses against my calf and rubs upwards to my knee before her toes curl inwards, essentially walking along my inner thigh. Her toes press against the quickly forming bulge in my pants and begin to knead it.

My breath catches in my throat slightly as I try to concentrate on my food and not letting my mother see what is happening. My eyes shoot daggers at Amber trying to mentally tell her to stop, but she just returns my look with a cheeky little smile almost as if to say, What are you going to do about it Sam? Her toes rub along my shaft as it presses hard against my jeans along my leg, rubbing it up and down.

She continues to torment and tease me, tempting me and getting my cock to leak precum freely inside my boxers for the entire meal. As soon as everyone finished eating, I push my chair back, quickly adjusting myself so my excited state is not so obvious, before grabbing everyone’s plates and announcing that I would be doing the dishes. “Thank you Sam,” my mother seems genuinely happy that I have offered to do so.

“Yeah Sam, thank you soooo much,” Amber adds with a seductive little tease in her voice that my mother takes as sarcasm from her.

I quickly retreat into the kitchen and begin to wash up the dishes, thinking to myself; What the fuck Sam, get a control of yourself. Do you want Mom to see what’s going on here? God you’re so weak! Constantly berating myself the entire time I wash up. I try to make the washing take as long as possible without it being too obvious before returning to the living room and the family. I sit down as far from Amber as I possibly can and try to keep her out of my sight as I pick up The Prince and begin to read, hardly able to concentrate.

 

The evening actually passes surprisingly quickly and I head off to bed shortly after Mom, not trusting Amber and I to be alone in the living room. Before I go I throw three large logs onto the fire and glance over at Amber saying, “we don’t want a repeat of last night do we,” putting extra emphasis on ‘don’t.’ She just gives me an innocent little smile before returning to her book. Shaking my head I walk down the hall and into the bathroom, do my teeth and then climb into bed quickly falling into a deep sleep.

I never hear Amber come into the room or slide into bed, but I quickly awake when I feel her hands pulling my cock out of my boxers. “Amber what the fu-“ I try to angrily whisper before she shoves something into my mouth. I try to reach up to pull it out, only to find that I am unable to move my arms. Twisting my head over, in the faint glow of the moon I can see that she has strapped both wrists to the bed posts and that it is a pair of her panties that she has pushed into my mouth gagging me. My eyes widen as I take in how helpless I am, mumbling incoherently through the gag.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

“Oh come on Sam, you want this just as badly as me,” she whispers seductively at me, “just look how excited you’re getting.” She is right, my cock is fully hard in her hand as she strokes it gently, peeling the foreskin back to reveal my glistening tip. “It just looks so delicious,” she teases before bending forward and licking her tongue around the tip. “Mmm, it is delicious,” smacking her lips as she gazes up at me.

“Let’s see how much I can take shall we,” as she bends forward and opens wide. Her mouth engulfs the tip of my cock before she wraps her lips around it and begins to slide downwards taking inch after inch of me. I feel my tip hit the back of her throat with a few inches still to go. She wiggles her ass at me playfully before winking and pushing her head back down, slipping the tip into her tight, wet throat until her nose presses into my abdomen.

I groan behind her panty-gag as I shut my eyes tightly. It feels so good, but it is so wrong at the same time, and I also cannot help but want more. As she begins to slide back up, I buck my hips upwards and push the tip back down her throat making her gag loudly and cough saliva over my shaft. Her eyes gaze daggers at me as she releases my shaft from her mouth, “naughty boy,” she growls as her hand grips my balls painfully, squeezing them. “I am in charge Sam,” she scolds me before she licks up the side of my shaft, “not you.”

Tears form in the corners of my eyes as her grip on my balls tightens. Nodding my head in understanding so she will release them, sighing heavily as she loosens her grip. She pulls my balls downwards as her mouth wraps around my head, tongue swirling over it and scooping up the precum, pooling it all on her tongue before looking at me and swallowing it. “So yummy brother,” she moans at me, “your cock is getting me so wet.”  

Her mouth sinks back down around my shaft as she quickly bobs it up and down, never letting it come close to the back of her throat as she focuses on just the tip. My moans inaudible behind her makeshift gag, cock pulsing in her mouth with longing. Her hand massages and pulls gently on my balls now, focusing on pleasuring and not tormenting.

“Mmm, you’re so fucking big little brother,” she teases me while swirling her tongue around my tip, spending special attention to the bundle of nerves on the underside. Her one hand reaches down between her legs and starts to play with her clit. “I’m going to make us cum at the same time again Sam,” she tells me mischievously before she drops her head back down on my cock, taking me deep inside her throat and humming.

My breath catches and hums through my nose as my body shakes with pleasure. Yes Amber! Take my cock deep into your throat my mind screams at her. She lifts her head off before bouncing it up and down, nose slamming repeatedly into my abdomen as if our brother/sister bond enabled her to hear my thoughts.

My eyes watch as she sweeps her hair out of her face and gazes up at me with her big, piercing green eyes nearly sending me over the edge right then. “Nuh-uh little brother, you’re not cumming yet,” she mock scolds me as her hand tightens painfully around my balls once more. “We’re just getting started,” she tells me with a playful grin as she licks down the one side of my shaft and takes one ball into her mouth, sucking on it powerfully before she lets it pop out audibly. She moves over to the other ball, repeating her movements and swirls her tongue over it as I tilt me head back in pleasure.

Amber’s hand skillfully circling her sensitive clit, causing her to moan around my balls and the tip of my cock as she takes it back into her mouth. Her tongue circles around my head and shaft as she lowers her head down slowly, inch after inch disappearing inside her until she slides back up wetly. A long strand of saliva connects her lips with the head of my shaft, one that she breaks with her other hand and rubs it all over me. She jerks her hand up and down while flickering her tongue over my tip, her eyes staring into my soul and fucking it too.

“Cum for me Sam, let me taste your big fucking load,” she whispers seductively at me. “Spray your seed all in my mouth and over my face. Give it to me. Give it to me Sam,” practically begging me as her face scrunches up as her orgasm nears. “Cum Sam!” she growls before transitioning into a moan.

I am unable to take it any longer and erupt, my seed spurting out powerfully to spray into her mouth and across her lips. The first rope taking her by surprise even with her begging as it splatters across her nose, lips, and chin. The next ropes spill out into her mouth and tongue, pooling there as she savours it before her mouth wraps over my tip, sucking me dry. Her moans humming over my cock and forcing more and more cum out of it as she orgasms over her fingers, shaking both her body and the bed.

She milks my balls dry before she sits back and opens her mouth proudly, showing me my milky white seed as it pools on her tongue before swallowing it and licking her lips proudly. “So delicious Sam, but its sleep time now,” she says before winking at me and rolling onto her side, back towards me and pulls up the covers.

“Hmmm,” I shake and try to speak around her panty gag as she falls into a sleep leaving me helplessly gagged and tied down.

Published 
Written by jaysongrey66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments