Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cousins Roman and Ana

"They never really knew eachother, until one day after school..."

9
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

     Roman never knew his cousins until he was 13, he lived in Las Vegas and they lived in California. Back then he was overweight and shy, out of his five cousins he really didnt care much at all. Infact he actually felt them as just people he knew. 
      Ana met her cousin Roman at age 12. She lived in California, and He lived in Las Vegas. Family drama kept them away from each other all their lives. She was a plain looking girl. She saw her cousin Roman as curius. She has 4 siblings but never has she had a cousin. So they never really talked.

      A few years later, Roman was 15, still overweight and nerdy looking. It was the summer he would stay at his cousins house while his mother recovered from a surgery. But it didnt take long for him to realize that his cousin Ana was beginning to blossom as a girl. Afterall she was 14 now. Infact he felt kind of intimidated. She was more outspoken and it seemed she was becoming one of those girls from the valley.
       The summer Roman came to stay at her home in California, she was anxious to see him, for she has only seen him a few holidays in the time she knew him. When she saw him she had mixed feelings, almost a disapointment. He looked pretty much the same. Like one of the boys she ignores completely at school. For the 2 weeks he spent at her home, they talked briefly but he mostly hung out with her brothers.

                                                         3 years Later

      Roman is now 18, and since he last saw his cousin Ana, who was now moving to Vegas with her family, he has grown and slimmed down alot. All he knew was that Ana would be living at his house for little bit while her parents settled a financial situation back in California. So it was about a few weeks before school started. Senior Year of High School, thank god its almost over he thought, and Ana arrived with her younger brother and sister. Exactly as he imagined it, when Ana arrived she was more beautiful than ever. She was much more developed than he saw her last. He thought to himself "she's your cousin".
      Ana, 18 now, was sad when she had to leave her friends, parents and older siblings in California. She was the most popular girl in school and it was her senior year. When she arrived to the house in Vegas, she was greeted by her same old Aunt and Uncle, but was shocked to see her nerdy cousin Roman was much taller, and cuter. "wow" she thought to herself.

      When school started that year, Roman and Ana would soon learn that though they are family they are completely opposite. Ana was more of a cheerleader type who made friends and liked to be involved. Roman on the other hand could give a shit, he just wanted to graduate. For months they barely talked at school, but at home they would talk and come as close as brother and sister.

        Roman saw Ana as his sister, he was an only child so this was a new feeling to him. Ana saw him as her older brother, her older brothers were in california. One day these feelings would change to something more. 
        When Ana came home from school that day she saw the garage was open. She walked in curiously and she saw Roman lifting weights. She never seen him work out. She was impressed at the sight of his arms lifting heavy dumbells. He was shirtless but in work his work overalls and boots. She knew he didnt go to school that day becouse he had to catch up on some work.
        Roman saw her staring and he put the weights down, and looked at her. She was wearing some of the smallest shorts he had ever seen. he asked her teasingly "going swimming?" nudgeing his head down to her legs.
        "Oh, no i thought they would be a bit bigger, but in the morning i was running late." she said looking down. "How come your not at work?"
        "Got home a half hour ago" he said wiping sweat of his face "what did I miss at school?"
        "Nothing much" she said moving to the door "come inside its hot out here"
        "just a few minutes" he said picking up the dumbells for another set.
        Ana nodded and walked inside. She bit her lip soft enough for it to feel good. The image of Roman burned in her mind. Immediatley she felt her blood rush to her cheeks. Coincidently, Roman was lifting the dumbells vigorously trying to fight the budging erection he was getting after seeing Ana's short shorts. He went inside about a minute after she had. He walked in quietly going to his room. He looked at the clock on the stove, 1:40 PM. His parents are working and the younger kids dont get home for another hour. 
        He thought about this while walking to his bedroom on the farside of the hall. His trip was cut short for Ana's room is the one before his and as she was walking out she bumped in to him.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

The bump was less than a second, but Ana savored it for as long as she could before stumbling backwards. She felt Romans hands on her arms keeping her from falling back. 
         They had never stood this close to eachother. She never realized how tall he looked, though he was 5'10 and he never noticed how short she was, 5'2. They paused for a second. Then she tiptoed upward to kiss him on the cheek. Imediately afterwards she felt as though she had just fallin off a cliff. She didnt even know she was doing it until her lips touched his jaw. He raised his eyebrows, his hands still on her arms moved slowly to her neck.
         She could feel his hands trembling. He leaned down the same time as she tip toed up again and their lips touched. Immediately they both began to feel hot. He lifted her up by the hips she wrapped her legs around his waist. She kissed all over his face, feeling his shoulders and back as he made his way to his room at the end of the hall. 
         Roman slowly laid her down on his bed, she was so light he felt he could break her if he did it any faster. She put her hands up by her head licking her lips. For a second Roman could see a hint of fear on her face, so he hesitated. And she sat up and pulled him down from the neck as he leaned down. He climed on top of her and they made out  for a few minutes. He began kissing her neck. It tickled her, it made her feel good. She rubbed his back and he worked his hands down to her shorts.
         She was afraid, it was her first time, and anybody could come home anyminute. He pulled her shorts off. Roman saw a purple thong. He played with her panties, pulling at it where her flower was. She took her shirt off and undid her bra. Roman saw her body naked, and it was as if it was his first time all over again. Her curves, breast, and bottom seemed as if it war perfectly made for her bodys delicate frame. He began to remove his boots and pants as she removed her thong. She saw his athletic body and his penis was already erected. 
         Roman licked his finger and moved it to her vagina. He played with the lips around it, then rubbed her clit. She rubbed her stomach with her hands and tried not to move. Almost immediately Roman knew she was a virgin. He licked his lips and began to lower his head between her legs. Ana took a deep breath that felt cold in her longs. She felt his tongue on her vagina, playing with her clit ever so gently. After what seemed an eternity of excitement and fear she began to feel an intensity. Her mouth quivered and her legs began to lock up, she was having an unbelievable orgasm. Her first, she moaned loudly. And she felt Roman's tongue speed up faster. She was in heaven. The he stopped, stood up slowly. He took a condom from his drawer a wrapped his penis with it.
          He climed on the bed, grabbed her by the ribs and moved her hire up on the bed. He lifted her legs to a comfortable angle for her. "this will hurt at first" he whispered over her lips "just say stop if its too much, and i will" She braced herself. She felt him play with her vagina a little bit with the tip of his penis, then she felt a rubbing the began to get harder and harder. She began to feel his penis penitrating her vagina, slowly he entered it being careful not to hurt her to much. She felt her vagina stretch in all directions until his penis was all the way in. They both breathed heavly.
           Slowly he rock his body backwards and forwards, and continued this motion slowly at first then faster. She was feeling a hurt but a pleasure as well.  She felt warm water leaking out, she began pulling her hair gently. Ana moaned louder and louder and pulled her hair harder and harder. He began to speed up and breathed faster. He was sucking her nipples, and she was crying from more pleasure than pain. Minutes later it didnt hurt and she began feeling another orgasm coming. 
           Roman sped up as she tightened her vagina. She moaned and he grunted. Roman was feeling a swarm of emotions. His ears were burning hot and he felt the sweat on her back. He could hear his grunts mixed with her moaning. Then he began to feel it. His abs began tightening and he pumped harder and faster he felt all his energy build up to one area and she moaned much louder. Then a hot burning on the tip of his penis. And total relief. She was cumming almost immediately after he was. He continued for about 5 seconds. After which he collapsed to her side panting heavily. 
           Ana was red in the face and her body felt hot. She was giggling and breathing heavily. Her legs felt weak. They laid next to each other for about 5 minutes just looking at one another. Then a door slammed in the front of the house. The young kids were home. They jumped up quickly.  He put his pants on fast and walked walked down the hall to the living room. Ana right behind him naked walking to her room.
           She closed the door behind her, she smiled and collapsed on her bed. She fell asleep soon after.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LoBoyRoyalty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments