Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance, chapter eight.

""What did you say you did with your panties?""

13
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words


I slipped a hand down into her minuscule panties, and she gasped as a finger slid easily into her wetness.

"Did you sodomize her Lenny?" she asked, her voice just a whisper in my mouth. "Tell me you did darling."

"She loved it," I whispered softly. "She fucking loved my cock right up her bottom."

"That's what I want," she said as she squirmed under my finger. "I want it all the way into me, every fucking inch of it."

I'd never heard her swear before and she giggled as my penis jerked in her fist.

"I like hearing you swear like that Helen," I said. "Behave like a fucking whore for me."

"Ooh yes," she grinned. "I think I'm going to like being your wife, now take your fingers out of my cunt and let me lick them."

I did as she wanted and watched enthralled as she held the juicy finger to her lips.

"Mmm," she said softly as she licked and sucked at my digit. "I fucking love the taste of cunt juice."

With no further ado, I eased my cock under the tiny scrap of nylon between her legs and into her hot little pussy, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What did her cunt taste like Lenny?" she hissed as we began moving together. "Was it wet?"

"It was more than wet," I whispered, "It was fucking soaking."

I told her about the time I made mum take her panties off in the restaurant, and she moaned.

"You could make me do that," she hissed and wrapped her legs around my hips as I felt her tight little cunt squeezing me. "Me and your mum together."

"Jesus Christ," I moaned and cupped her bottom in both hands to heave myself into her cunt.

"I want to watch you fucking her Lenny."

"And I want to watch you licking her cunt Helen."

"I'm going to cum baby," she hissed, "LENNY, LENNY, LENNEEE!"

She came like an express train, her breasts crushed into my chest. Her eyes rolled, she writhed, jerked and shook under me and then just as she was calming down, my penis erupted, and the feel of my spunk jetting into her cunt sent her off again into another spasm of delight.

The train was standing quietly, engine purring sweetly as we said goodbye to her mum and dad in Glasgow Central station. There were a few tears as the huge engine began to move and I had to hold onto her to stop her from tumbling out of the window as she waved furiously, but she kissed me hungrily as soon as we were out of sight of the station.

"Let's have a drink," she said and pulled me into the buffet car which would be open for another hour. Our cases and things were all in the little sleeping compartment, but there was something she'd forgotten.

"I'll get our drinks while you nip and adjust your clothes," I laughed, and she blushed.

"I thought you weren't going to do it."

"I'm not, but you are."

She stuck her tongue out at me but sashayed away into our cabin anyway, and when she joined me in the buffet car a few minutes later, there was no discernible difference, the skirt was perhaps a couple of inches higher, and two little lumps were clearly visible beneath her tee shirt.

She sat down at our table with confidence far beyond her sixteen years and smiled at me.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Is that better?"

"Is what better?"

"I've pulled my skirt up, took my bra off and my panties are in my purse."

"Cross your legs."

"My stocking tops will show."

"Yes," I grinned. "I know."

She did as I asked and then smiled over my shoulder.

"There's a man behind you looking at me."

"What can he see?"

"Just the top of one stocking."

"Not your cunt?"

I thought she was about to choke as she coughed, but I'd underestimated my future wife, with her eyes fixed firmly on mine, she uncrossed her legs and then parted them slightly.

"Do you want him to?"

"Yes," I smiled. "I want you to show him what he can't have, you just had your left leg crossed over your right leg didn't you?"

She nodded and returned my smile, she was well into our little game.

"Now cross your right leg over your left, but not all the way, just put your right ankle on your left knee so that he can see right up between your legs."

"I'm getting very wet."

"Your skirt's too long, sit up and pull it up a bit more."

"You'll make me cum."

"You'll come in bed with my cock in your bum."

That did it, she looked at me almost as if she was in shock, her eyes closed and she grimaced, I could only imagine what her unseen admirer thought as he watched her in the throes of her climax.

Gradually she stopped trembling, she looked past me and smiled.

"Goodnight," she smiled as a burly, business suit-clad man hurried past me and hurtled through the door leading to the sleepers.

"He's going to play with himself," I said softly, "While he can see your cunt in his mind."

"I can't believe you made me cum without touching me."

"I didn't," I grinned. "You made yourself cum because you knew a strange man was looking at your cunt, that sweet little cunt that I'm going to ignore completely tonight."

She leaned forward and kissed me, she knew what was coming.

"Why are you going to ignore my sweet little cunt, Larry?" I felt her foot between my legs, her toes were tracing the outline of my penis. "Have you got something else in mind?"

"What did you say you did with your panties?"

"They're in my purse."

"Show me."

Her eyes were alive with excitement as she pulled them out and held them up playfully.

"There's nobody else here Lenny," she giggled. "Only me and you." Her tongue flickered out and licked the wet gusset of her panties.

"I think that a little sodomy is in order, don't you darling?"

ooOoo

She was still smiling as we ate a leisurely breakfast in London at the station before disembarking.

Mum kissed and hugged me before turning to her and hugging her as well.

"All I can say, Helen, is that I've always known Lenny had good taste, but I never realized it was exquisite!"

They smiled at each other, and I got into the back of mum's car as she drove us home, my heart was in my mouth as we got out and mum took Helen into her arms and kissed her with her eyes on mine.

"This beautiful little minx sent me an E-mail yesterday Lenny, telling me who she was and what her screen name was as a member of my site."

"Oh?" she hadn't told me about it, but it was a nice surprise and saved me from any possible embarrassment. "And what is it?"

"Hotwetnshaved," she giggled.

"And are you?" Mum asked with a laugh when Helen took hold of her hand and placed it beneath her skirt.

"Hot, yes," mum laughed. "Definitely shaven, ooh yes and wet too!"

"Where's Karen?" Helen asked. "I can hardly wait to meet her."

Two soft lips on my neck answered her question and a low sultry voice in my ear said just loud enough for mum and Helen to hear, "Karen's right here Helen, do you mind if I don't believe Kelly, I'd much rather find out for myself?"

It was mind-blowing stuff as mum, and I watched them kissing greedily, each girl with a hand up underneath the other's skirt.

It was mid-afternoon before I rolled away from Karen and took hold of Helen's hand.

Rose06Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rose06Diamond

"Hello you," I said softly, and she smiled as she lowered her head and wiped her tongue the whole length of my sleeping mother's slit.

"Hi, why didn't you tell me that your mum has the juiciest little cunt I've ever tasted?"

Mum stirred and pulled Helen's head up to hers, they shared a long, cock stirring kiss before mum said softly to Karen, "Come over here darling, I want to watch my son making love to my future daughter in law."

Helen grinned at me and crawled over to squat over my hips, glistening with Karen's juices. My cock went easily straight into my darling's equally glistening slit and the other two kissed as they watched her fucking herself while I lay there enjoying it.

"I hope that isn't a private party," Mum said as she and Karen stood up, mum came over and squatted on my face while Karen pushed her groin against Helen and I heard her moaning as Helen's tongue worked its magic in her pussy.

The pub garden was crowded with families enjoying the warm late evening as we walked in, me and Karen hand in hand with mum and Helen in front of us. In spite of having showered and cleaned my teeth, I could still detect the flavour of pussy in my mouth. But I was ready for more and Percy stirred in my trousers as I looked at the two tight little bottoms of Helen and mum and thought how incredible it was that I'd enjoyed all three women and no doubt would be enjoying them again that night.

"So," Mum said as we sat down with our drinks, "When do you intend getting married?"

I wasn't sure who the question was addressed to, but Helen answered anyway,

"As soon as possible," she said brightly. “After all, I’m sixteen now.” Mum stared, and Karen coughed while I admired the ducks swimming in the nearby river

"Oh my God" mum gasped, and Karen giggled, "Wow."

"But you had a credit card, to join my site, you can't have one at sixteen."

"I use daddy's," she laughed, "He gives me a pretty generous allowance every month."

Mum sat back to digest the information and to think about how she'd spent half the day in bed with a sixteen-year-old girl, not to mention watching her being energetically fucked by her own son!

"My seventeenth birthday's in three days time though," she said sensing mum's uncertainty and at that, mum looked up.

"It's when?"

"It's on Wednesday, I'd like to go home for it, I think mum and dad are planning something special for me."

I laughed so loud that every one in the garden looked at me, even Karen.

"Well," mum laughed, "What's the weather like in Glasgow at this time of the year?" She went on to explain that Wednesday was my twenty-first birthday as well."

Helen squealed gleefully and shot up to plonk herself on my knee. I'm sure that everyone saw her little white panties as we hugged and laughed, but I didn't particularly care, this was a good omen!

We were all quite excited at the discovery and Helen immediately phoned her parents on her mobile to tell them. Her dad's reply was to invite us all up there for what he called a wee get together as mum had predicted. She went into the bar then and came out with a big smile on her face followed closely by the landlord carrying a huge tray of glasses and a barman with two very large bottles of champagne in each hand.

Putting the tray of glasses down on our table, he announced loudly that everyone was to fill a glass from the champagne bottles that the barman was opening.

"These two young people here," he gestured to Helen and me. "Would like you to drink a toast to their engagement."

It was well past midnight when we left the pub, four very well sozzled but happy people, me hand in hand with mum and Helen being supported somewhat unsteadily by a slightly drunk Karen.

"Ooh grapes," Helen laughed as she spotted the huge bunch of golden Chardonnay grapes on the sideboard and turned to Karen. "Have you ever had a grape massage?"

Karen looked a bit puzzled and shook her head "No," she giggled, "I can't say that I have."

"A girl did this to me last year," Helen said as she began stripping. "Fetch a towel darling, will you?"

By the time I returned with a big bath towel, she was naked but for a minuscule pink thong and Karen was wearing a baby blue g-string. They both stepped out of them, and Karen lay down on the towel as Helen took a hand full of grapes from the bowl and grinned at Karen. "Are you ready?"

Karen nodded and watched as Helen put a knee on the floor on either side of her naked hips and squashed the grapes against her own chest. She allowed the golden pulpy mess to drip out over her breasts and hips, Karen chuckled softly as Helen smeared it everywhere and went back for more grapes. I sat on the sofa next to mum who had her knees slightly apart and was trying to keep her fingers out of her panties as she watched the girls on the floor.

"This looks so erotic Lenny," she smiled and handed me a drink as Helen crushed a second lot of grapes. Karen gasped as Helen held her hands over her stomach and lowered both hands down between her legs, mum placed a hand on my thigh as Helen worked the gooey mixture into the deep recess of Karen's lovely slit. Even the tiny rosebud of her anus received its share of grape juice, and Karen lay there, eyes closed and a smile on her pretty face as Helen began the task of licking her clean again.

She started by taking a mouthful from Karen's pussy and writhing up over her supine body to share the morsel with her new friend, they exchanged niblets of grapes, droplets of juice and long strings of saliva as they shared a deep, soul-searing kiss.

Gently pushing mum's knees apart, I ran a hand up between her legs until I could feel the damp nylon of her panties.

"On my lap mum," I eased her up until she was sitting astride me, her back to me so she could still watch the action on the floor, I felt my zip being opened and mum's hands stroking my prick into full erection. Helen looked up and blew me a kiss over mum's shoulders as she pulled her panties to one side and eased Percy into her cunt.

On the floor, Helen licked her way down Karen's body again, she worshipped each nipple for an age and then slithered back up again to deposit some more of the juicy mess into her lover's mouth. She was in complete control now, a sexy young dominatrix tormenting an older woman, for a second, she moved right up and squatted over Karen's face.

"God but she's so fucking gorgeous Lenny," mum moaned as she rode my prick and watched Karen's hands coming round to cup Helen's beautiful little bottom and raise her up slightly.

"Let me drink from you, Helen," Karen gasped. "Give me your wine darling."

She looked questioningly round at mum.

"She wants you to pee in her mouth darling," mum said, and Helen immediately relaxed her bladder muscles. Not only did Karen cum as she drank Helen's golden offering, but Helen did too, mum gasped and shook as her orgasm overtook her and my prick exploded inside her. We ended up on the floor, all four of us in a sexual tangle, kissing and licking and almost crying at the joy we'd found together!

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments