Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance, chapter five

"eat me"

12
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

They looked gorgeous again in almost identical calf length, black, wraparound skirts and burgundy coloured tops. I was the king of the world as I walked down to the pub with an arm around each of them.

Karen had taken a leaf from mum's book and gone bra-less, she kept smiling on the way down and confessed just before we arrived that the silk of the blouse caressing her nipples was turning her on again.

I suggested turning round for home and bed, but mum's fist thumping into my arm gave me a hint that perhaps we should carry on to the pub.

"I'm just a tiny bit nervous Lenny," Karen said as we sat down at a table. "Don't forget that tonight's going to be my first time with a man, so I'd like a drink first."

"Karen," I said seriously. "If it doesn't feel right sweetheart, don't do it, nobody's forcing you, least of all me."

Mum looked pleased with my words, and Karen reached across to kiss my cheek.

"It will be right though Lenny, I've chosen the right man."

"You certainly have Karen," mum said and squeezed my hand. "Have you told him what we're wearing yet?"

Karen smiled and shook her head. "No, I thought I'd let him find out for himself."

Taking my hand, mum laid it on her thigh and giggled as a fingertip found the little nub of a suspender button.

"Karen looks like the kind of girl who would like to keep them on in bed Lenny."

Percy perked up then, and they laughed as I moved slightly to give him room. Karen agreed that she used to have a girlfriend who liked to keep her stockings on for sex and said that she too had picked up the habit.

"Men aren't the only ones who enjoy lingerie you know," she whispered and looked across at mum.

"I love to feel a girl's stockings around my neck when I'm licking her pussy," mum said quietly and looked meaningfully at Karen, who blushed.

"What about you Lenny," mum asked, and I smiled.

"I'm still on cloud nine mum, I'm sitting in a quiet little pub, a sexy woman on either side of me, one of whom I know is wearing stockings, and I suspect that the other one is too and you ask me what I think?"

They both laughed with me, and Karen got up to get another round of drinks.

"I'm leaving you two alone tonight Lenny," and before I could protest, she went on to say that she was tired and after the session in bed with Karen, wanted nothing more than to sleep all night,

"I might wake up with you beside me," she giggled, "Or I might wake up with Karen beside me, I might even wake up alone, whichever way, it doesn't matter, I want you two to enjoy yourselves."

She waited until Karen returned with our drinks and then split hers between our glasses.

"I'm going to bed, and I'll see you both in the morning."

She looked exhausted, so we both said goodnight and watched her leave along with nearly everyone else in the place.

"She's beautiful Lenny," Karen said softly and moved closer to me, it seemed natural to put an arm around her waist in spite of the smart ass looks that we got.

"That's exactly what she said to me about you Karen," I told her and watched as she smiled with pleasure. "She's very much taken with you, you know."

"I know" she replied. "And it's mutual, I think she's lovely, tell me how and when you became lovers."

It took about half an hour during which she just sat and listened and occasionally squeezed my hand after I'd finished she smiled and said she thought it was a beautiful story.

"I want to go home now and make love," she said quietly. "You've made me wet."

We went into the house and looked in on mum in her bed, she was out for the count and didn't even stir when Karen leant over and touched her lips to her cheek. In my room we undressed each other slowly, enjoying the eroticism of revealing flesh, we didn't kiss until we were in bed and then she came into my arms like a shy little girl.

"Kiss my nipples, Lenny," she said as I tasted her mouth. "Let me feel your teeth on them."

She gasped and held me like she'd hold a baby as I kissed each bud and sucked them tenderly. I ran a hand down over her flat stomach and into the delicate little panties, a finger slid in between her lips, and she moaned softly as she parted her legs.

"Eat me." was all she said and she purred like a kitten as I eased her gossamer thin panties down over her thighs and ankles, she smelt heavenly, and I told her so.

"Breathe me in Lenny, let the aroma fill your senses." reaching out a hand, she flicked on the little bedside lamp, "Look at me, look at my cunt darling, look at how my juices are flowing."

I saw one tiny droplet oozing out from under her clitoral hood, my tongue touched it and scooped it up, another droplet glistened beside her labia, I licked that one up too and then ran my tongue very slowly from her clitoris right down to her tiny little anus.

"Yes," she hissed as I unhurriedly explored the puckered hole, licking all around it and prodding the tip of my tongue into it gently.

"You taste nice there Karen," I whispered, and she used both hands to hold my head in place, my penis was fully erect now, hard and almost hurt. I moved up over her and without hesitation, she gripped me and held me against her wetness.

"Fuck me now Lenny," she breathed into my mouth. "Take my virginity."

I moved slowly, very slowly, hardly daring to breathe as I nudged the dome into her pussy, I felt some resistance but not much, she'd already told me her hymen was long gone, then suddenly I slipped all the way in.

"Are you okay?" I whispered and looked at her face, there was a smile on it, a beautiful, serene look of pleasure that took my breath away, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Yes," she whispered,. "I'm a woman now Lenny, so fuck me, darling."

I moved inside her, and she took a sharp intake of breath as I cupped the cheeks of her bottom and began to move rhythmically. Our lips locked together and I felt her ankles around my thighs, the hard points of her nipples were pressing into my chest, and she moved with a natural rhythm of a woman who'd been doing this for years.

I was very much aware of the feel of her stockings on my skin, I loved the sensuous feeling of the nylon as I moved in and out of her cunt. Karen's breathing was becoming shallower, her mouth on mine, more demanding. I felt her fingernails digging into my buttocks and the sharp little stabs of pain acted on me like an aphrodisiac, she sensed it and dug deeper.

"Fuck me, Lenny, I'm going to cum in a minute, fuck me harder darling."

Her nails raked my buttocks, and then I felt them gripping my shoulders.

"Yes darling," she hissed. "Yes, yes, yes."

GreicherVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreicherVega

I felt the sharp pain as she ran her nails deeply down my back, she jerked up and bit my neck with her teeth.

"Lenny," she hissed. "LENNY, I'M COMING, OH GOD YES, YOU'RE MAKING ME FUCKING CUM."

Her back arched, her eyes rolled, she sobbed as she felt my sperm shooting into her body, she screamed and spasmed involuntarily.

Still clinging to me as we bucked together, her mouth found mine, and her tongue snaked into my mouth. Her hands were all over me now, scratching, raking and clutching until gradually she slowed down and fell back like a corpse, a smile of satisfaction on her pretty face, my breath seemed hard to draw as I lay on her breasts still inside her.

"Thank you, Lenny," she whispered. "Kelly was right, she said you were the best."

"She exaggerated," I said softly. but she shook her head. "I've got nothing to compare you with Lenny," she kissed me again. "But I don't think she exaggerated at all, you blew my mind completely."

"Pleased to have been of help ma'am."

I moved slightly intending to pull out, but she giggled and held me where I was.

"You're still hard!"

"Yes, sorry."

"Ooh don't apologize," she whispered and rolled her hips suggestively as she pulled my head down to hers. "Just fuck me again."

I awoke alone and went to the bathroom where I saw mum's panties on the floor, holding them to my face and inhaling the aroma, made Percy stir again, so I went to see where the girls were and found Karen in bed with mum. They were wrapped around each other, faces squashed up and both were fast asleep.

The shower made me wince as the warm water washed over the lacerations on my back and buttocks, but I smiled through the pain and considered them a badge of honour.

I made myself a coffee and sat outside while I considered the events of the previous night, I'd enjoyed making love with Karen, and I'm sure her enthusiasm was genuine. But the last thing I wanted to do was to come between her and mum, she was due for some happiness after what she'd told me about dad, and I wanted her to have it with Karen.

I strolled down the street and picked up the Sunday newspapers from the local shop, and when I got home again, they were up and making coffee in the kitchen. Neither of them had bothered to dress though other than in provocative little panties, and I felt Percy perking up at the sight of them.

"Hi darling," mum said and kissed me on the lips. "Karen tells me that you two enjoyed yourselves last night." and behind her, Karen giggled.

"Ask him to show you his battle scars."

I turned around and pulled my tee shirt up and they both gasped.

"Oh my God," came from mum, while Karen said. "Oops." and went bright red.

"It looks more like you were in a fight," she said and reached for the antiseptic lotion from the cupboard.

"Here let me do it," Karen insisted. "After all, they're my doing."

It hurt like hell, but mum soothed it somewhat by straddling my lap and offering me her big nipples while Karen took great delight in dabbing the wounds with the stinging lotion. Instead of announcing though, that she'd finished, she just joined in, and we kissed mum's nipples together.

Mum found it intensely arousing having both of us suckling at her and was quite red in the face when she explained that she'd had a beautifully dirty little thought of sitting there like that with her son and daughter at her breasts!

"Adopt me then," Karen giggled, and we broke apart laughing.

Karen and I cooked the breakfast while mum sent the new movie to her site and added that she'd welcome any feedback on it. As we ate our breakfast, mum told Karen about the idea I'd had of filming a lesbian marriage complete with bridesmaids, flowers and the whole lot.

"But I think that it might be too expensive," she said wistfully.

Karen whooped and giggled though and hugged mum.

"It's easy Kelly," she laughed. "Absolutely no problem at all, come on, let's get dressed, and I'll introduce you to my mother."

She refused point blank to explain until we pulled up outside a little church about a mile away from an even smaller village half an hours drive from our home in London. A dozen or so worshippers were leaving the church, and most of them stopped for a brief word or a handshake with the lady vicar.

"Your mother's a vicar!" mum exclaimed and kissed Karen on the cheek, "Oh wow."

"Not only is she a vicar," Karen laughed. "But a lesbian vicar."

The lady in question looked up as Karen approached and her face lit up, running towards her daughter, she held her tightly and kissed her smiling face, a few words were exchanged, then she looked up and waved us over.

"Any friends of Karen's are automatically friends of mine too," she greeted us warmly. "Karen take our friends across to the house, show them off to Amy and tell her to get the kettle on."

Amy was only slightly older than Karen and every bit as friendly as her mother, she kissed Karen and fussed over the three of us like an old mother hen, tea was served in delicate china cups, and we made small talk until Karen's mother arrived.

Mum told her everything except about us, and she listened avidly before sitting back deep in thought.

"I take it Karen has told you the church is to close next week?"

"No," mum said in surprise and looked at Karen who smiled sweetly and giggled as she blew mum a kiss,

"I wanted mum's reaction to what you've just told her."

Rose, Karen's mum explained that she was retiring after the church closed and was going on holiday for a month before returning and working on converting the building into flats.

"We've bought it you see dear," she explained as she took her lover's hand. "And we're hoping it will keep us in our old age."

"Which is a long way off yet," I put in and they all beamed at me.

We stayed for tea and left for home with Rose's permission to use the church while she was away.

"This is going to be something special," Mum said as we drove away feeling pleased with the day's events.

Karen left us after gathering up her few things as she had to be at work the following morning.

"And anyway," she smiled, "Between you, you've made my pussy a bit tender so a night alone in my own bed will do it some good."

She kissed us both tenderly and promised to come the following night after work.

"Bring enough clothes for the week darling," mum said, and we stood together in the doorway, waving as she left.

"Now then," mum said as we kissed inside the doorway, "Remind me what it was you said about pussies and razors!"

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments