Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance, chapter four

"You can lick every drop off my naked body"

17
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

She giggled as I held the taxi door open for her and her eyes caught mine challengingly as she kept her legs open for a second or two longer than was necessary. A tiny black string hung from between her beautiful vaginal lips where she'd stuffed her panties in the ladies room.

"I bet they'll smell nice when I take them out," I said with a smile as I got in beside her and she grinned in return.

"I bet they'll taste nice too," she said, and we saw the driver looking in the mirror wondering what it was that we were talking about.

"I put some cakes in the oven before we left," mum said thinking on her feet, and I grinned at her as behind the driver's back, she rested her hand on the ever-present bulge in my trousers.

It only took fifteen minutes to get home, but by then my penis was like a totem pole, it was actually starting to ache, but mum took the matter in hand as soon as we closed the front door behind us.

"I can't believe you made me do that," she whispered into my mouth as I struggled with my shirt.

"I didn't think you'd do it," I sucked the saliva from her tongue, "But you loved it didn't you? You loved showing your lovely, hard nipples to everyone.”

She shrugged the blouse off her shoulders and pulled my head down to her breasts, as I sucked a nipple lovingly. She admitted that she had really enjoyed it, I ran a hand down onto the back of her skirt and felt the large wet spot there.

"You didn't just enjoy it, mum," I said as I went for the other nipple, "You fucking loved it didn't you?"

She nodded, "Yes, I want to do it again, I'm soaking,"

I stepped out of my trousers just as she got free of her skirt.

"Turn round mum," I said, and she shivered as she turned and put both hands on the wall above her head.

I stood for a moment as an idea for another future time came into my head, but mum was impatient.

"Come on Lenny," she pleaded, "Come and fuck me, darling."

I stood behind her pressing my erection into the small of her back as I squeezed both massive breasts and teased her nipples gently.

"Tell me that again mum," I said as I nibbled on an earlobe. "I love hearing you talk dirty to me."

Chuckling throatily, she pushed her bottom back against me.

"I said come and fuck me, Lenny, I want that lovely hard cock of yours up my bottom, I want you to make me fucking scream."

Stepping back slightly, I held the head of my penis against the little-puckered hole and slowly began to ease forward.

"Oh Lenny," she gasped, "It's big darling."

Still, I pressed on and felt the tightness of her sphincter ring resisting me.

"Lenny," her voice was almost a sob, "It hurts darling, oh dear God it's too big."

I stopped pushing, but she pushed her bottom back against me again, "Do it, darling," she said through gritted teeth, "Please don't stop, I want it in me, darling, I want it to fucking hurt me."

I pushed again, and suddenly her ring gave way, my penis slid easily all the way up her rectum, and she sighed with pleasure as I began sodomizing her with long, smooth strokes.

"I've died Lenny," she said as I kissed her neck. "I've died and gone to heaven, oh God but this is good darling, so very fucking good."

I felt her rectal muscles squeezing me, drawing me in, her nipples seemed to swell in my fingers as she turned her face back to kiss me.

"Talk to me Lenny," she hissed, "Tell me what it feels like."

"It's the best mum," I said in between licking the inside of her mouth. "It's tight and smooth, and it feels like I'm fucking a velvet glove, mum."

"But you're not, you're fucking your mother's anus baby."

"Fucking hell yes," I gasped. "And I'm going to fuck your pussy later."

"And my mouth," she gasped, "Don't forget my mouth."

"I'm going to pick you up mum," I said. "Are you ready, it'll go very deep?"

"Oh yes," she said, "Fucking yes Lenny, as deep as fucking possible."

It took a bit of an effort, but without slipping out of her, I put both hands behind her knees and straightened up again holding her entire weight with my hands and my penis. She squealed, then screamed as she came, I could feel my own climax approaching, so I told her to pull the panties out quickly, she did and held them up between our faces and moaned as she spread them out.

"I'm going to cum again, Lenny," she gasped as two sets of lips met through her juice soaked panties, we both sucked and licked, mum screamed again as the orgasm hit her and I felt my legs weakening as my spunk rose.

"Mum?"

She was too much in the grip of another climax to answer me.

"Mum, I'm cumming," I shouted. "I'm cumming, I'M FUCKING CUMMMING.”

We made love twice more that night, both times anally, she loved it, and it was well after midnight before we fell asleep again in each other's arms, two delighted people.

Once again, I slept late and was surprised to see that it was almost midday when I awoke with my usual morning erection, I heard music playing downstairs on the radio, so I strolled down naked to beg a coffee from mum. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw her at the sink filling the kettle, so very quietly I sneaked up behind her and kissed her neck as I cupped her breasts through her tee shirt.

"Hi," I said softly. "How's my kinky little sexpot this morning?"

Turning to me with a beautiful big smile on her face, she said. "Hi darling," then she kissed me and said sweetly. "But don't you think you should say hello to our guest?"

I froze, then I thought about running, then I thought briefly that maybe an earthquake would happen and we'd all be swallowed up in the bowels of the earth.

"Mum, tell me that Karen's not sitting behind me?"

She shook her head and giggled. "No darling, I don't like to lie."

Without turning, I raised one hand and waved.

"Hi, Karen."

"Hello, Lenny."

"Oh shit mum, she's really there isn't she?"

Mum nodded, and another giggle came from behind me. "Great bottom Lenny."

"Thank you."

Then thankfully a delicate little hand passed me a towel and the same giggly voice said. "Now you can make your exit, although I don't think it'll be half as good as the entrance!"

It took me half an hour to sidle out, run upstairs to shower, shave and dress in shorts and a tee shirt. I'll swear I was still red with embarrassment when I shook hands properly with the gorgeous little brunette who smiled at me temptingly.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you?" she said sweetly, but then giggled and added. "Too much."

I laughed with her, which was easy because her friendliness shone through.

"I'm not sure about my bottom though Karen, I've never seen it."

"Take my word for it then Lenny, it's nice."

Mum interrupted then by saying that Karen was very interested in joining her on the site.

"We've agreed that we'll change the name to "The adventures of Kelly and Karen," but we really do need to shoot some footage today darling."

I wasn't sure who she was talking to because she was obviously smitten by the elfin-faced beauty on our couch.

"What about a cameraman?" I asked although I suspected that I already knew the answer.

Karen laughed softly. "Well we thought about ringing Roman Polanski and asking him if he could recommend one, but Kelly here assures me that you're more than adequate, have you got any ideas?"

I recalled looking at mum with her hands above her head and smiled.

"How daring are you Karen?"

She gasped as mum did too when I outlined my idea, but it took only the briefest of discussions between them before mum came over to me and kissed me.

"You're on," was all she said and I couldn't help the grin from spreading across my face!

"People will see," Mum said as we walked out of the house.

"They'll know for certain," added Karen, but I corrected her immediately.

"Not for certain Karen, they'll think they know, but they won't be sure."

Mum had on a little white dress left in the wardrobe from her teens while Karen had borrowed a pink one from mum's wardrobe, both dresses were almost entirely sheer and each woman wore nothing underneath them. Even as we walked out into the garden, I could see the apprehension on their pretty faces.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne

They were happier once they got in the car, but it was quite a windy day, and I knew that they were wondering what would happen when I took them around the local public park, which was our destination.

"How do you feel mum?" I asked.

She replied without hesitation, "Excited."

"Karen?"

"Horny," she giggled, "I can't believe you talked me into doing this Lenny."

"All I did was to suggest it, Karen, you're doing it because you want to."

"Oh yes," she agreed, "I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist."

We parked in a busy car park and the very second the girls got out, the wind picked their dresses up almost around their waists, giving me my first brief glimpse of Karen's pussy, she caught my furtive glance and giggled.

"Well?" she challenged. "Will it do?"

"Beautiful Karen," I squeaked then cleared my throat and tried again. "Just like it's owner."

She smiled by way of a thank you and together with mum, picked our picnic basket up, I hefted the video camera, and we waited in the queue for a rowing boat, people were looking at them, but the girls returned their stares defiantly and eventually they looked elsewhere.

Eventually, our turn came, and we clambered into the boat somewhat ungracefully, I think the man behind us in the queue just about had a minor heart attack at the sight of two sweet, glistening pussies as the wind did him a favour and blew their dresses up.

I've always enjoyed the solitude of rowing on a warm summer's day, but that day was something else again. Mum started it by pulling her dress right up over her thighs almost as soon as we left the jetty, not to be outdone, Karen pulled hers up but also flicked it out from beneath herself so that she sat with her naked bottom adding to the luster of the highly polished wooden seat.

"Well," mum laughed. "I never imagined that I'd be jealous of a wooden seat."

Turning to mum, Karen kissed her tenderly on the lips and laid a hand on her inner thigh.

"Don't be jealous Kelly," she said softly, "I've masturbated countless times while imagining I'd be in this very situation with you."

"I wish I'd have known," mum said, "I'd have battered your door down," As they kissed again before sitting back grinning at me.

"Just a friendly peck Lenny," mum giggled but laid her hand on top of Karen's.

"Of course!" I nodded solemnly.

"Purely platonic," Karen agreed and giggled as mum moved both hands a couple of inches higher and stuck her tongue out at me mockingly.

We rowed for about fifteen minutes before finding a tiny little island in the middle of the river, not many boats came that far down so we were reasonably safe from prying eyes. I got out and set up the camera as the girls passed me the bag containing the clothes they'd need to go home in, then when I'd got everything set, they proceeded to tear their dresses into rags and muss up their hair. I laughed as I kissed Karen and smeared some mud on her face and shoulders then did the same to mum.

"You could at least pretend that you're not enjoying it," she laughed, but I swatted her bottom and pushed the boat out again into the river.

"I don't like to lie, mum," I guffawed, reminding her of her own words earlier on.

It took less than a minute to get ready for them to reach the island again. Two tired, bedraggled shipwreck survivors climbed wearily out and collapsed on the little sandy beach.

Over the next hour, I filmed them as they explored the tiny island together hand in hand, they managed to find fresh fruit (which of course came from the picnic basket.)

I filmed them falling into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms, and I filmed them waking up and washing the dirt off each other, courtesy of the huge water bottle we'd brought with us. Then, of course, they had to take off their rags, wash them in the murky water of the river and spend the rest of the time naked, which gave me ample time to film both beautiful little slits in glorious close-up.

Karen said that she needed to pee but made no objection as I carried on filming even squatting down to zoom in as she emptied herself immodestly on the ground.

That was when mum joined in too using a hand with only a few blades of grass to wipe her afterward!

"Oh yes," she whispered as mum forgot the grass and slipped a finger inside her, her mouth found mum's and they kissed each other. I zoomed in on them as Karen snaked her tongue between mum's lips, I caught mum sucking on it gently, and I caught the sheer pleasure on mum's face as Karen pushed her to the ground and kissed the fully erect nipple of one heavy breast.

Another rowing boat came past quite slowly, and the lone oarsman shipped his oars and watched avidly as Karen ran her tongue down very slowly over mum's flat stomach and down unhesitatingly into the glistening wet furrow of her slit.

Mum's reaction was startling, her back arched, her face took on a surprised look, and she screamed, a long jet of whatever it was gushed out from her pussy landing on Karen's back. Her heels drummed on the ground, and she grabbed Karen's hair to keep her mouth and tongue exactly where it was.

She eased a finger into mum's anus and received another stream of liquid over her back, mum screamed again, and I genuinely thought she'd passed out as she flopped back onto the earth. I became aware then of the little flashing light that warned me of the camera's failing power just as it stopped working, Karen laid her head on mum's stomach and smiled at me.

"I think she liked that," she said, and mum giggled beneath her.

"I want to go home Lenny," she said still struggling to catch her breath and then jerked as Karen dipped her tongue again.

"Oh sweet Jesus," she said again, "I want a bath, a drink, some clean, sexy clothes and I want a new battery in that camera, but above all Lenny, I want to do unspeakably dirty things to this person here."

The guy in the rowing boat did an impression of Sir Steve Redgrave winning one of his five Olympic gold medals, and Percy tried his best to batter his way through my shorts as I watched them dress. They'd both cheated though by packing panties in the bag, but I was somewhat placated when I was allowed to help both of them into the sexy little garments.

Karen, in particular, teased me by jutting her hips towards me and allowing me to inhale her fragrance as she stepped into her panties.

"You'll be the first Lenny."

"Eh?" I said as thick as ever, and she knelt down to kiss me.

"I'm giving you the best present a girl can give to a boy Lenny, I'm going to give you my virginity!"

She did, she gave it to me that very night while my delighted mother lay back on the couch and watched as I'd done earlier as they'd made love.

We'd drove home from the lake and got changed before eating out at a local restaurant, they had eyes only for each other, and I felt somewhat of an outsider until mum leaned over to me and told me to give her just that one night.

"We want to enjoy each other tonight darling, Karen's wanted this for so long, and she's promised you her virginity."

I kissed her and lingered with my lips on hers.

"I love you mum," I said softly, "Enjoy her."

I spent the next hour or so editing the video while trying hard not to listen to the noises coming from mum's bedroom. Percy was at full attention as I watched the film, it was one of the best so far on the site, and I was well pleased with the results.

I was just finishing off as they came back downstairs wrapped in heavy white towels and absolutely glowing with pleasure.

"Fancy taking two sexy girls out for a drink Lenny?" mum said as she kissed me, I grinned at the sight of them, they looked delicious, and I told them so.

"Good enough to eat would you say?" Karen asked with a charming smile.

"Oh, definitely Karen" I replied. "And without sauce too."

She kissed me and said very softly that I wouldn't need any sauce, "I'll make my own," she giggled saucily, "And you can lick every last drop off my naked body."

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments