Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance, Chapter seven

""I Like Girls Too, Lenn.y""

10
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Karen arrived after work, and we ate our dinner outside, I had something to tell mum, and I wanted Karen to be there. She looked utterly gorgeous in her smart black business suit over a crisply starched white shirt, dark stockings, and high heel black shoes.

"I have to go back to Glasgow tomorrow mum," I said softly, and they both looked up sharply, so I carried on.

"I have to be at work on Wednesday morning, so I'll get the evening flight from Heathrow."

"Why?" asked mum, but she knew why. I'd carved myself a little niche as what I liked to call a pub spy!

It had started about two years ago when I went up, to Glasgow, it had meant to be a few days away with Danny, a mate from school. But on my first night there, I'd chatted to him and his parents in the bar of the pub they managed in the city centre, and they'd told me that a member of their bar staff was robbing them, but they couldn't find out who it was.

"It's the guy there," I pointed out and they stared open-mouthed at me.

"Lenny," Danny's dad said softly. "That's Ken, he's worked for us in this pub for over twenty years, I'd trust him with my life!"

"You'd lose it then," I said as kindly as possible, "He's robbing you."

I went on to explain, their bar was square with a till on two sides. After I'd bought my first drink before asking for Danny, I'd given him a twenty-pound note. The drink came to two pounds exactly, but what had caught my attention was that instead of using the till exactly behind him, he went around the other side and used that one.

"What does that prove?" he asked me and in the normal course of events, it would have been a pertinent question, except that before going into the pub, I'd called in at the bank next door and cashed a cheque. The lovely little teller had given me ten, twenty-pound notes and we'd laughed at the numbers written in ink on each one, the one I'd given the barman had carried the number 107.

"Go and look in the till," I suggested to Danny's dad. "If you find it there, I'll apologize, and that'll be the end of it, if I'm right, you can buy me a drink."

"But what if it's not there?" he said, and I pointed out that for it not to be there, it would have been given out in change. "And as the notice up there says, We do not accept fifty-pound notes, it would seem that the only place it could be would be in Ken's pocket, agreed?"

"Bloody hell," Danny said softly and Tony his dad had bristled, "I'll go and look now."

He came back less than a minute later and asked his wife to look after the bar for a minute, signaling Danny and me into the back room, he called Ken in and asked him to take everything out of his pockets.

"Bloody hell Tony," he asked, "What the hell's all this about?"

I could see that Tony was upset, so I took over.

"In your pocket, I think we'd find a twenty-pound note with the number 107 written on it in ink." I pulled out the rest of the notes from my pocket and showed him the numbers from 108 onwards.

He stared at me and realization dawned on him,

"I'm a private investigator," I lied. "And you're nicked, we'll give you a choice though, you can either empty your pockets now, or we'll call the police, and you can empty them in front of them."

"On the other hand," Danny put in, "You can put your coat on and fuck off now."

Ken chose to fuck off!

That little incident had started my career off as what I can still only call a pub spy, Tony told a friend of his who had similar problems which I solved after an hour, his friend told his friend and purely by word of mouth, I found myself in demand.

I'd been in Glasgow for over a year, and I found that wonderful, vibrant and sometimes savage city to be the most fabulous place I'd ever visited, with Tony and Danny's help, I worked out a scale of charges and the money just rolled in.

Before I left to go home, I'd solved the thieving problems of fourteen pub owners, and I had rather a significant amount of money in the bank.

"Can't you stay for just a few more days darling?" mum asked, but I shook my head.

"It's what I do mum," I told her. "For some reason, I seem to be good at it, and I'm looking at setting up an office in Glasgow."

"Is there a girl up there?" Karen asked. "Because if there is, she's very, very lucky."

There was a girl, but I didn't want to say too much about her because Danny's sister was only sixteen and even in spite of my involvement with Karen and my own mother, I knew that I was smitten with my little Scottish lover.

I found myself a tiny flat in the city, just a very basic thing that Glaswegians call a single end, it cost me two thousand five hundred pounds which I paid in cash, I was on the property ladder!

Helen came with me to look for furniture, and we spent the whole morning buying all the bits and bobs necessary for everyday living. What we didn't take with us, we had delivered that same afternoon, and we ate our fish and chips out of newspaper in the time-honoured way, with our fingers!

I took a call that afternoon from another friend of Tony's who owned a small hotel on the outskirts of the city, he asked me if I'd book in with a lady friend for a night, we were to have a meal, a few drinks and use room service.

"If you can give me proof of who's dipping," he said. "I'll double your fee."

Helen was excited about going but I told her that I didn't think her father would allow it, I was wrong!

"Lenny, I've known you for about two years now and I know I can trust you, I know the guy who rang you as well, and I'm grateful that you came and asked my permission. Helen's smitten with you, and I know my own daughter well enough to know that you won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do."

Helen only blushed slightly and kissed him fondly.

"Thanks, daddy." Daddy went red as well, pushed her away and swatted her backside. "Get away with ye."

He even let us borrow his car rather than play the big spender in my old wreck, and we booked into the hotel under the names of Mister and Mrs. Burton.

I ordered a bottle of champagne and enquired when we could have dinner and was informed that they served until 10pm. Just as I replaced the receiver, Helen cleared her throat behind me, and a sexy little giggle told me that she was in the bathroom, slowly, one brown leg appeared from behind the door followed by a hand with little yellow panties dangling from the fingers of it.

I growled and ran for her, but all I saw was her lovely pink bottom as she scrambled into the soapy water.

"Help," she laughed and covered her breasts with crossed arms, "I'm being molested!"

"Not yet you're not," I growled again as I struggled with my clothes, "But you will be in a minute."

"Oh goody," she giggled as I covered her mouth with mine, "It's been a long time darling."

Her mouth was hot, her tongue snakelike as it slithered into my mouth, her long legs parted and locked behind me and she wrapped both arms around my neck. Neither of us needed to touch Percy, he found his own way into his home between her thighs and Helen moaned softly as I began to move in and out of her gorgeous young body.

We didn't speak at all, we just looked at each other as we fucked, moving together in perfect unison, she kissed my neck, and I kissed her's. She nibbled at my lips and earlobes with her beautifully straight, white teeth and as she began to feel her orgasm approaching. She clung to me like a limpet, a lovely, warm, wet limpet that gasped out its pleasure as the power took her breath away for a moment.

Then a few moments later, she came again as I spurted and this time I felt her teeth in my neck and heard her whispers in my ear.

"I love you, Lenny, I love you."

We each had two drinks before our dinner, a bottle of wine with the meal and a coffee afterwards out on the terrace to enjoy the last of the evening's warmth and I made careful notes of everything we had before taking my beautiful Scottish princess up to bed.

She was giggly with the effects of the drinks she'd had, giggly and horny and she dragged me onto the bed even before she'd taken the long evening gown off.

"Eat me," she commanded and thrust her naked hips lewdly into my face. I laughed as I inhaled the sweet aroma through her panties, her arousal was evident via a little damp patch on the delicate lace, and I added to it with my tongue, she gasped and gripped my hair pulling my face against her groin as she came for the second time that day.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

We ate breakfast in our room, and I asked for our bill which I paid by cash as per my instructions, then we drove back into Glasgow to meet the hotel's owner in the office of another company he owned.

He introduced himself to us as Peter, and we shook hands before I handed him the bill.

"I don't get it," he said in puzzlement. "There's nothing here that even looks like it's been fiddled."

"Oh yes there is," I told him, "I'll bet if you go to the hotel now, you'll find no such carbon copy of that particular bill, I think they've made another one out, a duplicate for less than half the amount I spent."

"But the manager would have to be involved," he said, "He's my brother in law, my sister's husband, he's family."

I rechecked the bill and confirmed that the amount on it tallied with my own reckoning.

"There's only one way to be sure," I told him. "We'll go back with you now and confront him."

We drove straight there in Helen's dad's car again, and the look of astonishment on the face of the manager as the three of us walked in told it's own story, he went a deathly white and immediately sat down.

"I want to see the bill for Mister and Mrs. Burton from this morning," Peter said and held his hand out.

He hadn't even bothered with a duplicate; instead, every penny that I'd spent had gone into his pocket, there was nothing to show that we'd ever been there.

"Who?" he said, and Helen snorted her indignation beside me.

"I was here last night with my fiancée," I said politely, but he shook his head and suggested that I may be mistaken.

"There are quite a few hotels in the area, sir," he said smarmily. I resisted the temptation to bust his lip; instead, I reached for my camera phone and showed Peter the images I'd taken last night, the number of our room, Helen at our restaurant table and the manager himself holding an arm out to show us the way up to our room.

"How many guests do we have?" Pete asked him and raised an eyebrow when he was told just two in room number 211, Peter picked the house phone up and apologized to the occupants.

"I really am very sorry sir, but you'll have to leave, I'm closing the hotel immediately," he went on to explain further, but the man was no problem and left within minutes with fifty pounds of Peter's money in his wallet.

"You're all fired," he said to the four staff, you were all in it together, but if you weren't, well just fucking sue me, now get your gear together and fuck off."

True to his word, he paid me double and promised that he would recommend me to all his business friends, I was on my way.

I took Helen home then and talked to Tony about the successfully completed task.

"I reckon that you and your missus would make a bloody good go of running that place Tony," and he grinned at me. "He's just been on the phone mate, I'm giving my notice in tomorrow, and we'll start next Monday!"

"I forgot that you were friends," I laughed, "Now Tony I want to ask you something."

"My answer is yes."

"You don't know what it is yet."

"You want to ask me if you and Helen can get engaged, or married, one or the other, or is it both?"

"Both," I grinned. "But she'll need to come home with me to meet my mother."

"No problem Lenny, go for it mate." and we shook hands before I went up to Helen's room.

"Put your glad rags on gal," I laughed."I'm taking you out tonight."

She asked what the occasion was, but I just kissed her and said that it was just to let her know how much I loved her and she kissed me with all her heart.

I did it in the pub before we left, I'd put on my best suit, in fact, my only suit, her mum, and dad stood behind the bar grinning like bloody idiots when he clanged the huge old ship's bell and shouted,

"The best of order now, come on, keep yer gobs shut for a wee minute, there's a brain-dead English guy here who has something to say."

Helen came from the living quarters behind the bar to total silence, every single face in the bar was on her. It was a working-class pub, full of hard Glasgow men, but every one of them was on tenterhooks as I took her hand, knelt down on one knee and asked her to marry me.

The tears sprang to her eyes, her lip trembled as she accepted the ring I'd bought that afternoon, it was a perfect fit thanks to her mother and she smiled.

"Yes."

The pub erupted, total strangers thumped me on my back, they grabbed my hand and pumped it, hard cases wiped their eyes or noses, and all the time, I clung to my darling little princess.

"I love you," I whispered, but she couldn't speak because she was crying!

I phoned mum and told her I was coming home and bringing someone special with me the following night, she was pleased but wary, especially when I told her that she was only sixteen.

"Does she --?"

"No mum," I said, "But I'll broach it tonight and depending on her reaction to what I say, I may or may not tell her everything."

"All right darling, I love and trust you, you know that don't you?"

"I know mum, I'll see you tomorrow night."

Tony produced half a dozen bottles of champagne, and everyone in the pub drank a toast to us, but as you might expect in a Glasgow working man's pub, there was a shortage of champagne glasses, so some of the customers held their pint glasses out to be filled!

"Just make her happy Lenny," her parents said, and Danny echoed their sentiments.

"Look after her mate," he told me as we embraced. "She's a very special girl."

We went to my little place then and sat with a drink while I chatted with her.

"I've got something to tell you, Helen," I said gently. "But I want you to hear me out before commenting."

She nodded and looked thoughtfully at me for a moment, then I carried on.

"You know about my parents separating already, but what you don't know is that me and mum, we. . . . ," I struggled to find the words.

"Well, we got quite close."

"You went to bed together," she said it quite simply and smiled at me, I was dumbfounded.

"How the hell --?" I started to ask, but she put a finger to my lips.

"I've got a computer, Lenny. a girlfriend showed me your mum's site, and I know it was an amazing coincidence, but when you phoned and said that your mum and dad had split, I had a look at some of the photos you'd sent me by e.mail of your home, guess what?" she laughed. "It's the same as Kelly's place!"

"But that still doesn't explain how you knew about us," I protested, and she giggled as she stood up and unfastened the buttons of her blouse.

"I like girls too Lenny, I might only be sixteen, but I've had sex with a girl before I met you," she said hurriedly and shrugged the blouse off her shoulders. Her beautiful young breasts bulged enticingly over the skimpy little sling bra, and she giggled again.

"Come on then, get your clothes off, I can tell you the rest in bed."

Ever obedient, I did her bidding and stripped quickly while watching her slipping out of her skirt.

"Oh wow Helen," I gasped when I saw the flesh coloured stockings on her tanned thighs.

"Would you like me to leave them on, they make me feel very sexy?"

"Yes please darling," I croaked, and she giggled again, "I think I'll leave my bra on too, you can take it off for me."

We got into the narrow, cramped bed and she came into my arms,.

"I chatted to your mum, and she told me that she'd met a young man, a very young man who had made her feel more like a woman than her husband ever did."

Her lips touched mine, and I unhooked her bra expertly.

"She wouldn't tell me anything else about him," she sighed as I took one firm nipple between my lips.

"Except that his name was Lenny."

I groaned as her fingers closed around my erection.

"Now I want to hear about everything you did together," she squeezed it gently. "And I mean everything...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments