Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the dance chapter six

""I've done it again darling, I've pissed on us both.""

10
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

She went upstairs with a smile on her face after asking me to pour out a drink for us both. I knew what was coming, but even so I felt a rush of love, or was it lust when she appeared again naked but for white hold up stockings?

She laughed and came over to me for a kiss when she saw the bowl and the razor on the towel in front of the armchair, with the camera up and running behind me.

"Strip naked for me Lenny," she said after we'd swapped saliva for a few cock stirring moments. "Indulge my fantasy darling."

I took everything off whilst she sat with a leg up on either arm of the chair smiling at me and stroking her beautiful little cunt, her posture was obscenity itself and she knew it.

"I told you that your dad refused to do this, didn't I?"

"Yes mum," you did as I stepped out of my shorts, my last garment. "And I still think he was stupid."

She took a drink, a long one and offered me her glass to refill it for her.

"It won't take very much to make me cum tonight darling."

"That's a pity mum," I said, "Because I'm in the mood to play for a long time."

She grinned and eased a finger into herself.

"I can come more than once darling."

"I think you might come several times mum."

As I passed her drink over she took hold of Percy and drew him towards her mouth, it felt like a furnace as she sucked it with her eyes locked firmly on mine, her tongue prodded gently at my little piss hole and she cupped my heavy balls.

"I hope these are full then Lenny, because you're putting me in the same mood as you are now."

Pulling away with a grin, I picked up the soap and lathered it all around her pussy.

"Oh God," she whispered. "This is so fucking dirty Lenny."

I eased a finger into her bottom and she drew her breath in sharply, "Fuck me with your finger darling, ooh yes that's nice"

We kissed again, a long, wet, lingering kiss as I finger fucked her anus, she wrapped both arms round my neck and held onto me tightly as she shook and trembled through a quick little orgasm.

"Oh wow," she said with a smile. "I think I needed that, I was so horny last night thinking of you and Karen."

"She's lovely mum," I said as I began the delicate task of shaving her pussy lips, she smiled and relaxed once she realized that I was gentle and purred like a kitten with every sensual stroke of the razor over her tender flesh.

I saw how the little nub of her clitoris stood out slightly beneath it's hood and I commented on the tiny little hole beneath it.

"That's my urethra Lenny," she said with a smile.

"Of course it is," I said completely mystified and she giggled.

"Sit back and I'll show you."

She seemed to force herself for a second, but then I guffawed as a little jet of urine squirted out onto my chest.

"It's where you pee from!" I laughed, "Why didn't you just tell me that?"

"Well I thought that my way would be more fun," she said as she continued to hold herself open.

"Do it again mum," I asked and knelt closer.

"You'll get wet,"

"I want to taste it mum," I said softly. "Or is that too kinky?"

"Ooh no darling," she whispered, "It's a very, very intimate thing to do with someone you love."

She was stroking herself as she spoke, then another little squirt issued from her and I caught it in my mouth. I held it and tasted it as mum looked on anxiously, it was sweet and slightly warm, not at all how I'd thought it would be.

"It's nice mum," I told her, "Really nice."

"You're just saying that."

"No I'm not honest, it tastes lovely."

"Catch some then and kiss me, let me judge for myself." it was said almost as a challenge.

"Go on then," and I lowered my head again.

She gave me more than a squirt then, a lot more, I swallowed some and then moved up with the rest held in my mouth and passed it to her as she opened her own mouth.

A little whimper escaped her as I dribbled a few drops out and then her tongue forced my lips apart and she accepted it all. Percy was jerking so I eased him upwards and felt him nudging at her anal hole.

"Ooh yes darling," she whispered into my mouth. "Oh fucking hell yes, if your dad had been this dirty we'd still be married."

"I'm glad he wasn't then mum," I said as Percy nudged all the way in to her rectum. "Or I'd never have tasted your piss, or fucked your sexy little bottom."

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

"Woody Allen got it right when he said that sex was only dirty if you do it right," she laughed as I began to move in and out slowly. "And this certainly feels right to me."

It felt right to me too, mum was loving it as well, thrusting herself towards me in time to my thrusts, her hands clutching at my buttocks as she urged me on with a string of whispered obscenities in my ear.

"God I love your fucking big cock Lenny," she hissed. "Push it further up me darling." I felt a warm wetness on my stomach and she giggled.

"I've done it again darling, I've pissed on us both."

Pulling back slightly, I asked her if she could do it again and she rewarded me with a long stream, half of which I caught in my mouth and leaned forward to give her some more as I kissed her again.

She took it eagerly and even licked my mouth looking for more droplets to savour.

"I think we've found some new fun mum," I laughed and lunged upwards as she gasped for breath, she was coming silently, but very, very strongly.

"Come in me Lenny," she hissed, "Come on baby fill me with your fucking spunk."

She squirted again and it was enough to send me over the edge into virtual oblivion, all mum could do was cling to me as I spurted like never before. Even as I squirted the last of it into her rectum, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

"He didn't like this either," she giggled as my own cum trickled out of her bottom onto my stomach.

I wasn't too sure about it either, but mum's excitement was obvious so I gripped her hips and drew her up to my mouth where I tasted my own spunk as it oozed from her anus. Like her urine, I was quite pleasantly surprised and we went up to bed, two tired but completely sated lovers!

We awoke in each others arms the following morning and made love again immediately, we were besotted with each other, the stale, overnight breath didn't matter, neither did the smell of urine that clung to us both. She held me tightly as we moved slowly together, kissing tenderly and whispering words of endearment. Even after we'd sated our lust, we showered together and delighted in washing each other thoroughly.

We strolled down to the local shops after breakfast, mum in a thin white skirt that kept threatening to flare up as the Monday morning traffic roared past us both.

"It's okay darling," she laughed, "I'm wearing panties."

She'd only put them on because I'd reminded her that there was a strong breeze and she was likely to give somebody a heart attack if her skirt blew up in the street, or I should say that it was me who'd put them on her yet again!

"I think that we should get the groceries and then go back to make love again," she said as we left the first shop, but then she stopped and stared in through a shop window.

"Look darling," she said with the look of an excited schoolgirl. "A tattoo parlour."

I groaned inwardly and uselessly because I already knew that if she made her mind up about something, she always went through with it!

"A tattoo's for life don't forget," I reminded her and she giggled softly. "You sound just like my dad used to sound."

As I'd expected, I finished the shopping alone and went home to wait for her, it was about an hour before she came in, a big silly grin across her face.

"I've done it darling," she laughed, "I've had one."

"Where?" I looked at her arms and shoulders while she stood there going gradually redder by the minute.

"I had to persuade the girl though, she asked me if I was sure, because it's very rude."

"Where mum?" I asked again and as she slowly raised her skirt, it dawned on me.

"Oh no, you haven't?"

She nodded, "I have, but I can grow my pubic hair if either of you don't like it."

I saw a few little spots of blood on her panties and then just above her slit, a little red heart appeared.

"That's not rude mum," I said as I kissed her lower stomach. "It's nice."

"You've not seen it yet," she said softly and I eased the panties down further until the words came into view, one word on either side of her glistening slit. Karen's Cunt!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments