Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance, Chapter three

"We'll film it for the site"

14
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

"Hi," I said shyly as she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

Her head was on my chest, where she'd slept for most of the night and what a night it had been, we'd made love in the shower hurriedly, frantically as if we had an itch that badly needed scratching, then we'd got into her bed and made love again.

She was the most utterly uninhibited woman I'd ever known, she adored being eaten and shimmied around on top of me so that she could suck on what she called my big lollipop as I wallowed in her gorgeous little pussy.

We'd climaxed together each time, and even after she'd swallowed my third load of cum, she'd stayed where she was with her wet, fragrant cunt over my mouth.

"Hi darling," she said softly and lifted her head up to kiss my neck, but she looked very serious, and I feared the worst.

"That was totally and utterly wrong Lenny."

My heart sank at her words, but then I felt her hand on my morning erection. "But if you do it again, I might just let you away with it."

Sitting up, she held my penis against her pussy and slowly introduced it into its new home, sinking down on me with a smile of pleasure on her pretty face.

"Let's spend all day doing this mum," I suggested as I thrust myself up into her wetness, but she laughed and said that she was always hungry after sex. Her lovely big breasts jiggled as she bounced on me and I groaned with pleasure as she held each one in turn up to her mouth and licked each turgid nipple.

"How would you like to take your poor old mother out for dinner?" she smiled and fell down on me crushing her breasts to my chest.

"And then we'll come back for a little bit of anal play."

"Oh God yes mum," I said and felt my balls tightening at the thought of fucking her anally.

"But I want you to tell me in very explicit detail, everything that you'd like me to do." I felt her tongue licking in my ear. "And I want it, dirty darling," she whispered. "Very fucking dirty."

Her words took me over the top, I gripped her buttocks tightly and pumped jet after jet of sperm up into her body.

"Yes Lenny," she hissed in my ear. "I'm there darling, yes, OH GOD YESSS!"

I lay in the warm soapy water watching as she sat on the end of the bath shaving herself, legs wide apart and pussy glistening temptingly. We'd both finished washing, but her display was more than enough to keep me there watching how she did it with delicate little strokes of the razor.

"So that's why you always took so long in here," I laughed. "I'd like to do that for you next time."

"Ooh, yes please darling," she giggled. "Your dad would never do that for me."

"Bloody hell mum," I found it hard to believe what she told me. "I'd love it."

"In that case darling, we'll do it tomorrow, and we'll do it downstairs."

"Downstairs, mum why?"

"We'll film it for the site, I need to do an update very soon, but you'll have to keep your back to the camera."

Then she giggled and added. "Besides, my stockings would get wet in the bath."

A vision of mum naked except for stockings flashed into my mind, and we both laughed as Percy perked up as well and showed above the water.

"I can't wait mum."

Rinsing herself off, she got out, and we dried each other off just as we saw dad's car pulling into the driveway.

"Oh shit," she cursed. "Get dressed baby and come down as soon as you can, but hurry."

She donned a dressing gown and went down in answer to his loud knocking, I heard her asking him what he wanted from behind the door as I went downstairs after hurriedly donning jeans and a tee shirt.

She opened the door, and he stood glaring at us both.

"I want my money." If looks could have killed, I'd have dropped dead on the spot. But I managed to nod politely which he totally ignored.

"Why have you changed the fucking locks?" he demanded.

"Because I fucking well wanted to," Mum said smiling at him sweetly. “And if you keep on swearing at me like that, I'll call the police to get you removed.”

"I'm not going anywhere until I get my money."

"Dad," I began, but he looked at me like I was dirt.

"Don't fucking call me dad," he said with a sneer, "She went with any fucker who smiled at her."

I bent down close to him and smelt the booze on his breath, even at that time of the morning he'd been on the bottle.

"Just ring the police mum," I said with my eyes firmly on his. "He's been on the booze again."

"You think you're so fucking smart don't you?"

"I know I'm smarter than you anyway mister," I said softly, "Although that's not saying very much is it?"

"Look," mum said with a sigh that put her robe under quite a strain. "My solicitor is sorting the finances out, so neither of us can get anything at all until he's done it, do what I'm doing, borrow it, and now if you don't leave this very minute, I'll call the police."

He brushed past me making sure that his shoulder would catch me, but I'm younger and bigger than him, and I was expecting it, he bounced off me and hit the door with a thud.

"Smart little cunt," he spat, but I just smiled as mum had done. "Don't strain your vocabulary," I grinned. "And don't hurry back will you mister?"

I emphasized the mister just to remind him of what he'd said, and mum smiled to herself.

"Tell that fucking solicitor to get his fucking arse in gear," he said as mum stepped aside to let him out. The smile on her face as we watched him climb into his car and pull away had nothing to do with him, but more to do with my finger that was prodding at the tiny little hole between mum's buttocks!

"That reminds me," she said with a shudder and came into my arms to kiss me. "I replied to Karen yesterday, let's see if she's sent me a message."

Our mouths opened, and she sighed as we kissed deeply and wetly, my finger still embedded in her anus.

"I don't want you to darling," she breathed into my mouth. "But you'll have to take that finger out while I boot up."

Having booted up, she laughed when she saw Karen's name on an E.mail.

"Ooh yes," she giggled as she clicked on the attachment first. Karen was sitting in her chair at home, wearing nothing but stockings and a smile, a handwritten notice she held had a phone number on it, with the words, "This pussy is reserved for Kelly."

"Bloody hell mum," I said. "She's a bit hot isn't she?"

She chuckled as she read the letter accompanying the picture.

"Dear Kelly, now you have my home number as well as the office number, use one of them as soon as possible my sweet sexy lady. I hope you realize that my panties were soaking yesterday after you walked into the office with your son, you'll forgive me if I fantasize about you and him together won't you?"

Love and very wet kisses.

Karen.

"Are you going to ring her mum?" it was a silly question because she was already dialing.

"Pleasure me, darling," she whispered as she sat back and put one foot up on the desk, she was already wet as I knelt between her thighs. I breathed in the beautiful, cock stirring aroma of her cunt and wondered briefly how dad could possibly prefer another man to this.

alphastud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alphastud

"Hello, Karen?"

I couldn't hear what Karen said because mum closed her legs around my neck, I didn't care though I was in heaven. Everybody has to die sometime, and I thought that to die like that, mum's legs wrapped around my neck, my mouth sucking down the plentiful juices from her sweet little pussy could only be the perfect end for anyone.

There were plenty of laughs and giggles as she chatted with the girl and I heard my name being mentioned once or twice. I wondered what she was doing when she reached out and pulled another chair closer, but then my penis jerked as she put her right foot back on the desk and her left foot on the chair. I sat back for a second and looked as she shuffled forward and presented me with her beautiful little anus.

She giggled as I slipped my jeans off and stroked my throbbing erection.

"Oh yes Karen," she said softly. "He's a very big young man with an extremely well-educated tongue."

"In fact," she went on her eyes on mine, "You wouldn't believe what he's about to do to me."

I knelt down again and swiped my tongue around her pussy and anus, she moaned softly and placed one hand on my head as I cupped her buttocks and pursed my tongue. Even before I prodded it against her ring she was breathing heavily, and as her ring relaxed and my tongue slipped into her rectum, she was trembling and telling Karen that she was about to cum.

This was something I'd never done before, but her wanton arousal was evident, using the fingers of both hands, I opened her anus up even further and as my tongue licked at the rubbery walls of her rectum.

She squealed and climaxed, a stream of what I thought might be pee gushed out over my face and instinctively I opened my mouth to taste it. Although I'd never tasted urine before I knew that whatever it was, it definitely wasn't pee, it was thicker and slightly milkier, and as she gushed again, I went back for more.

She was blubbering into the phone then as I drew away and looked at her.

"Yes Karen, oh yes darling, I'll look forward to that very much, bye love, bye."

There were tears in her eyes as she drew me into her embrace and we shared a lingering kiss.

"Lenny, oh Lenny." she whispered softly, "You're amazing, absolutely amazing."

I felt myself reddening as she held me, but I grinned and flicked my tongue inside her ear.

"That was just for starters mum," I told her, "We'll have the main course later."

It was early evening before we left for our meal, mum looked stunningly sexy in a plain black skirt with a low cut black blouse that was sheer enough for her to need a bra. She left the two top buttons unfastened so that the swellings of her breasts were showed off to their best. She'd put on just a hint of mascara and eyeliner, and her blonde hair hung loosely down to her shoulders.

"You look ten years younger mum," I told her, and she beamed with pleasure as the taxi pulled up outside the restaurant where I'd booked a table, and as we ate our first course slowly, she told me about her conversation with Karen.

"She lives alone, she joined the site two years ago and checks into it at least once every day to see what I've been up to. As it's Saturday tomorrow, I invited her round to spend the day with us, and we'll see what develops."

"It's developing already mum," I smiled and shifted slightly in my chair to give her a hint.

"Mmm," she said and reached across the table to squeeze my hand. "I'm damp already darling, in fact, I haven't been dry since that first night with you."

I asked about the fluid that she'd ejaculated when she'd climaxed, and she blushed.

"I'm sorry darling," she said almost shyly, "But the orgasm was so quick and so utterly powerful that I couldn't help it, your dad used to hate it when I did that."

"I loved it, mum," I said and smiled at her blushing face. "In fact, I love everything about you."

"You know?" she smiled after the waiter had placed our main course in front of us. "After being with your dad and putting up with all the abuse from him over the years, it's wonderful to be treated like a lady."

She grinned and added, "A lady now but a whore in bed."

"Perfect mum," I laughed, "Now, would you like me to tell you what we're going to do tonight?"

She pretended to consider the question for a moment. "Oh all right then."

I hadn't thought about it really, except for what she'd said earlier about anal play, but I knew I'd be able to make something up that would please her. So I began by telling her that before we had our coffee, I wanted her to go to the ladies room and take her bra off.

Her eyebrows raised slightly, but she nodded.

"Okay then."

"Your panties too mum."

"This is getting interesting darling."

"It'll get even more interesting when you come back, and everyone will be able to see your nipples."

"Very interesting."

"And I want you to push your panties up inside yourself."

"You're making me wet," she said. "They'll see the evidence on the back of my skirt."

"They'll know that you're aroused then won't they? They'll know that you're going to be fucked, mum."

She gasped, and her cheeks reddened.

"But they won't know that you're going to sodomize me will they?"

"Unfortunately not," I agreed with a smile, "But we can work on that one, just think though mum, they already know that you're wearing stockings because everybody can see the seams. When you come back with your lovely nipples on display not to mention the damp patch on your skirt, they'll know that you're a very pretty, very sexy and very fuckable young lady!"

We finished the main course and mum did as I'd asked while I ordered two coffees and two double brandies, she was only away for about five minutes, but not many eyes missed her return. She was smiling to herself as she approached our table, she knew people were looking at her, at how her braless breasts bounced with every step and at how her fully erect nipples were jutting out sexily against the thin black nylon of her blouse.

"Perfect mum," I said softly as she took her seat and smiled at me. "You look stunning."

"They're all looking at me."

"Yes," I agreed. "They all want you mum, the women as much as the men."

"I feel special darling,"

"Because that's what you are mum, very special."

"How did you know I'd do it?"

"Because you're an exhibitionist, I knew that from looking at you on your site, you love being looked at, you're a very confident woman, and it shows."

"Does it?"

"Oh yes mum, it shows all right."

I leaned forward and smiled.

"Now let's talk about how many times I'm going to cum in your lovely little bottom shall we?"

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments