Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance chapter two

"Your dad used to like to get in with me"

15
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was classic, and he knew it too. With a wink at mum, he went first to Matt who was on another planet and then quite politely asked dad if he was the driver of the Ford Mustang in the drive.

He took half an hour trying to persuade dad to take a breath test, but he was far too drunk and in the end, he was arrested along with Matt for refusing.

"On what charges?" Matt bellowed, but the officer shook his head and grinned at mum and me. "I'll think of them before we get to the station sir," he said politely. "But I have a video camera in my car, and when you've both sobered up in the morning, you might find the playback somewhat interesting."

"Well that's the end of my marriage for certain." mum said after they'd gone. "And you know something, Lenny?"

"You're pleased?" I speculated.

"I'm bloody ecstatic darling, I really am pleased."

She noticed my hand then and examined it, I was able to move my fingers, so it wasn't broken she announced.

"Come on into the kitchen, I'll put some salve on it."

She climbed on a chair to get the salve from the top shelf, and I couldn't resist a sneaky peek up her skirt, God I thought her bum was gorgeous! But I was so engrossed in looking that it wasn't until she cleared her throat noisily and asked if I liked the view that I realized she was watching me.

"You've got a fabulous backside mum," I laughed. "Far better than any I ever saw in Scotland."

She blushed and actually managed to smile.

"Let's get back to why you'd rather not say what you think of my site."

"It's outstanding mum," I answered truthfully. "Full of quality and class, but you should find a regular girl to work with and do a series about falling in love, get married even."

"What, to a girl?"

"Yes, why not? Guys love that sort of thing, you know, white wedding gowns, lesbian bridesmaids, a proper church wedding, the whole shooting match, it'd go down a bomb mum."

She looked thoughtful as she dressed my hand.

"Yes it probably would, but we'd have to pay a cameraman, and they don't work for peanuts."

"I know one who does."

"Who?"

"Me."

She smiled and kissed my forehead,

"Nice try Lenny, but in case you've forgotten, I'm your mother."

"No, I've not forgotten mum," I said with a laugh. "I'm just offering my help and advice."

She reached for my other hand and slapped some cream on the split knuckles.

"If I didn't know better Lenny," she said with a smile. "I'd say that you were trying to chat me up."

"If I were trying it on mum, I'd have my other hand up your skirt now stroking that gorgeous little bottom."

"Cheeky sod," but she giggled so at least I knew she wasn't mad at me.

She put a music C.D. on and opened two more cans.

"I feel like celebrating darling," she said, "I'm going to be free soon."

"Do I take it then, that you're going to divorce him?"

"You do indeed darling," she said vehemently. "He's belted me for the last time."

"But he never touched you," I said, although why I was defending him, I had no idea!

"Only thanks to you Lenny, which reminds me."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine, just for the two seconds it took for her to kiss me, I was in heaven. I felt and enjoyed the pressure of her bra-less breasts against me, the pressure of her loins against mine, but all too soon she pulled away and said.

"That's just to say thank you, darling."

"Wow," I laughed. "Do you want anyone killed mum? If I get that as a reward every time, I'm your man."

"Right then, so I know now how to get a kiss and a cuddle when I want one."

"You can have a kiss from me any time mum." I said and meant it, "I think I'd better put his car on the road it might just stop him from coming in."

"I'm not going to hide from him, Lenny."

"Neither am I mum, I just think it's best if he doesn't have any reason to come here at all."

"Yes, you're probably right."

We sank a lot of beers that night before staggering up to bed. I'd like to say that she came to me in the night and we made love all night long, but that would be fantasy, no we went to our own rooms although I did look up her skirt again as she went upstairs ahead of me!

She was as bright as a button the next morning and singing to herself as the locksmith she'd called changed all the locks on the doors and windows. She certainly meant what she'd said about divorce because after we'd eaten breakfast, I went with her to her solicitor's where she initiated divorce proceedings on the grounds of his violence.

I thought she might want to discuss their joint finances in private so I asked her if she wanted me to leave, but she didn't hesitate at all.
"No darling, I want you to know everything about the financial side of things, I'm useless with money, so I need you to help me."

She didn't need me at all, but I managed to make myself useful when listing their assets, by mentioning the fishing lake dad had purchased a few years ago where he charged five hundred pounds per rod, per season. It was good money by any standards and dad had never declared it to the tax man, he'd paid cash for it and only dealt in cash for the licenses.

"It was a masterstroke Lenny," she said later as we dined in a city restaurant. "I'd never have thought about it, he always considered it to be his little perk.”

"Some little perk mum." I laughed because from what little I knew about it, I could tell that dad had at least ten thousand pounds a year from it.

"That might just deserve another little kiss," she said teasingly and glanced at me from under her eyelids. I'd noticed that she sometimes did that with dad and it drove him mad for her, I could hardly believe that she was doing the same thing to me, but she was!

"I was kind of hoping it might deserve a slightly longer kiss mum," I laughed, "The effort of it has drained me."

"Don't push it buster, or you'll get nothing, I saw you eyeing up that little secretary."

"Well she was nice mum," I laughed, and she agreed. "She was gorgeous."

We were in my car, an old banger that chugged and stuttered it's way home, mum was laughing beside me, but encouragingly she was looking at me, and her eyes were alive with pleasure, she was genuinely happy.

"I need to check the site darling," she said. "Just for emails from the fans."

I poured us both out a drink as she booted up and then sat next to her, I was embarrassed at the content of many of the letters, I didn't want to know what many of her fans wanted to do to her, I'd sooner have done them myself!

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

"Hey this one's nice," she said, and I looked at the screen where the letter was from another woman and basically told mum that she came home every day from work and immediately went straight to the site.

"Don't laugh," the woman went on. "But I'm wet even before you appear on the screen and I often play with myself while looking at you, if you ever fancy getting together, I'd be up for it, please look at my photo and let me know what you think."

I was leaning close against mum and the aroma of her perfume, coupled with the swelling of her breasts only inches from my face was making me very hard. She clicked on the attachment and then gasped in surprise at the pretty young secretary from the solicitor's. She was leaning back against a wall, holding one side of her dress up to display a stocking top, one shoulder strap was hanging down and her other hand was cupping one absolutely gorgeous breast holding it up to her mouth!

"Oh my God," she gasped and sat back to admire the girl. "Would you look at that?"

I would, and I did.

"Wow," I added. "It's what's her name from your solicitor's."

"Mmm, it certainly is."

I dropped my eyes again to her breasts, heaving beneath her low cut sweater, she leant forward to hit the keyboard, and I caught an all too brief glimpse of a nipple, it looked hard, and I knew the picture had got to her.

"Do you think they're nice?"

"What?"

"My boobs, you've been clocking them all day."

I felt myself going red as she giggled.

"I find it quite flattering you know."

"I expected you to be mad."

"No not at all," she smiled. "You're twenty-one in a few days, and I'm thirty-seven, what woman wouldn't be flattered?"

"Your breasts are beautiful mum," I said as I got up to get us both another drink. "Just like the rest of you."

She turned to look at me and burst out laughing as her eyes were drawn to the prominent bulge in my trousers.

"Oh my God Lenny, did I do that, or was it the girl?"

"It's all your own work mum," I said with an embarrassed grin. "You must realize how sexy you are."

"As sexy as her?" she nodded towards the girl's picture.

"Well put it this way mum," I said softly. "If you posed like her, in a similar dress, I reckon most guys would go for you, and now I'm going for a shower, a cold one I think."

"Good idea," she said and turned back to the keyboard.

I took my time in the shower, standing back against the wall while the ice cold jets cooled my ardour, then I washed and finished off with a shave while standing naked at the wash basin.

I felt a hell of a lot better, but my penis still wouldn't behave, so I put a pair of really tight y-fronts on beneath my jeans, and at least the bulge wasn't as noticeable, as I combed my hair and grimaced at the sting of the aftershave. I heard mum going downstairs, but I thought nothing of it until I went down and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oh wow," was the best I could do as I gazed at her, it was precisely the same pose as the girl who'd written to her earlier. The dress wasn't quite the same although I barely noticed it. Her right hand held the hem of her skirt high enough to display her naked thigh above the top of a black, seamed stocking and her left hand held one beautiful breast up to her mouth.

"You'll find the camera there on the chair," she smiled. "But hurry up, my neck's getting stiff."

In a daze, I grabbed the camera, aimed it and shot about twelve or fourteen different snaps as she licked her own nipple, all the time her eyes were on me. She let go of her breast and turned her back on me lifting the dress with both hands, her panties were just a narrow black string between the cheeks of her bottom that widened out into a little triangle at the top of her buttocks. I clicked away until she pointed out that the film had run out about twenty-five clicks earlier.

I stood looking at her open mouthed and almost dumb with lust, it was unbelievable, but she giggled and reloaded the camera for me. "We'll use the digital next time," she said as she handed it back to me, "Oh Lenny?"

"Huh?"

"Put your tongue back into your mouth darling, you'll slobber over the carpet, now how do you want me?"

"Eh?"

She giggled again and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Lenny, yesterday you volunteered your services as a photographer, so this is how it goes. I'm a model, and you're the photographer, you tell me how you want me to pose, and I pose that way, got it?"

"Yes but. . . ."

"No buts Lenny or do I have to get another snapper and pay him outrageous wages?"

"Okay," I said sounding far more confident than I felt. "Slip the dress off."

She did it willingly and professionally, looking back at the camera over her shoulder, posing, pouting and generally flirting with the camera in my hand.

Without question, she slipped her bra off when I told her to, and there was just a hint of a smile that touched the corners of her mouth when I suggested that she slipped her panties off. She did it though, and I lay on the floor telling her to stand over me. I'd seen the site and knew that her punters had asked for more of those kinds of shots, God if I thought I was hard before, it was nothing to the ache I felt as I looked up through the viewfinder that was aimed between her legs.

I think she'd had enough to drink to make her uninhibited because she even crouched slightly so that the inner pink of her pussy was clearly visible to me, then I ran out of film again, and she swore and laughed at the same time.

"I was just getting into my stride then."

"Stunning mum," I smiled, and my enthusiasm brought a smile to her face.

"Do you think so?"

"I bloody do mum, you were fantastic."

"I need a shower now."

"Okay."

"Your dad used to like to get in with me."

"I bet he did mum."

She giggled and came up close to me, snaking her arms around my neck, she opened her mouth and kissed me.

"I'll say that again Lenny, your dad used to like to get in with me."

"Oh yes mum," I breathed as her tongue snaked into my mouth, "Jesus Christ yes."

"There's no room for him as well as us two," she laughed, and I followed her deliciously swaying bottom upstairs into paradise.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments