Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance, Final Chapter

"I can't wait to get you into bed"

10
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
666 words 666 words


She looked absolutely gorgeous as I turned to watch her walking slowly up the aisle on her father's arm, I had to stifle a grin as mum blew her nose and gripped Helen's mother's hand.

Next to me, Danny whispered that she looked radiant and I smiled again.

"Why don't you just say that she's fucking gorgeous?" I whispered.

"You're in a church Lenny," he hissed back at me, "Have some fucking respect."

"Bollocks."

"Fucking twat."

"Are you sure you've got the ring?"

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed. "Oh shit Lenny, I left it in, in --. "

"Where is it you prat?" I hissed,

"In my pocket, where else?" he chuckled.

I wanted to smack him, but he pulled my sleeve and whispered that my mother's friend was hot.

"She smiled at me, Lenny."

"I know," I whispered back. "She's always had a soft spot for the mentally challenged."

"I'm gonna throw this ring away."

"Helen will kill you, your dad will kill you, and then I'll fucking kill you."

"Fucking hell!" he laughed, "What, all three of you?"

"Yes mate."

"Okay."

The vicar cleared his throat as Helen stood beside me, she mouthed softly that she loved me and I felt the tears welling up as I looked at her. Never mind that she was extremely sexually aware, never mind about the sex I'd enjoyed with her. Put to one side the dirty sex she'd indulged in with mum or Karen, at that moment she was a shy young bride, very much in love and enjoying every moment of her big day!

It was almost ten months since that first time we left Glasgow on the night sleeper to London, mum had got her divorce and dad had been very disgruntled that his fishing lake scam had cost him far more of mum's money than he would ever make from it.

Mum managed to keep the house as her site had taken off big time after she and Karen went through the marriage ceremony in Karen's mum's church. The site was currently getting about two thousand hits a day, and about five percent of those were joining the site as paying members, she and Karen were rolling in the cash!

demieastTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
demieastTS

I'd opened an office in Glasgow and taken Helen on as my personal assistant, she'd taken to it like a duck to water and we were rolling in it too.

Karen had given up her job to be with mum, and together they'd hired a photographer-cum-cameraman, he was as bent as a nine bob note but loved his job and became fiercely protective of mum and Karen.

"I now pronounce you man and wife." the vicar beamed. "You may kiss the bride."

We posed for mum's photographer outside the church for about an hour while he clucked about like a mother hen arranging us this way and that. I scrounged a cigarette off Danny and stood puffing away nervously while the photographer took pictures of the bridesmaids, Karen and Gina (Helen's school friend.) They all looked stunning, beautiful wouldn't do them justice and then finally we were off to the Hotel that Tony managed.

Pete who owned the hotel had put on a spread for us free of charge, and he'd done us proud, the champagne flowed like water as we thanked everyone who'd attended. I barely saw my new wife as we both circulated, chatting and laughing and it wasn't until much later in the evening that I felt a tug on my sleeve.

"Would you be able to find time to dance with your bride?"

I smiled with genuine love and pleasure, and everyone cheered as I kissed her and we moved onto the floor.

"Hello, handsome husband."

"Hi, beautiful wife."

"I can't wait to get you in bed."

I smiled and kissed her nose, "You've made me the happiest man in the world."

And then my happiness was complete as she reached up and whispered in my ear.

"I'm two months pregnant darling."

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments