Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day Mom Taught Me

"The day I finally put my thoughts into reality"

10
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My name is Samantha and I am 19 and a high school graduate. Now that I am out of high school and working I don't have much time to socialize in fact I was never one for having many friends in school or out of it. I was an only child and very close to my mom. I was also into dancing alot. Even after high school I kept going to the same dance school even though there was only one girl my age there. To describe myself I am average in every respect, 5' 4'' tall about 130lbs. My breasts are not very big but one thing I got from my mom were my huge nipples, very large dark areola and very long thick nipples, sometimes they were a very big pain because alot of dance attire is thin and you did not wear a bra. I was told many times by my dance teacher that I had to find some way of hiding them. I always enjoyed playing with them, it would make me so wet just touching my nipples it would drive me crazy.
I never really gave my sexuality much thought I was still a virgin and never had a boyfriend. I always liked looking at others girls in gym class and dance class. When we would do our recitals the other girls were not shy when we changed for different numbers, seeing so many different nude bodies was sometimes a turn on for me but I guess I never put all of it together in my head, I just thought I was looking at a gorgeous young woman. I would lay in my bed at night, I always slept in the nude and just touch myself and I loved doing that, feeling my fingers run over my soft skin, looking at my hard nipples and even pulling on them from time to time. Running my hands over my stomach and finding my shaved pussy soaked and my clit throbbing. It would only take a couple minutes for me to start thinking about someone I saw for me to start breathing hard, my finger slowly rubbing my hard clit.
Then my finger slides down my slit to my waiting opening. I slide my finger in and gasp, it feels so good. That was what happened almost every night of the week and weekend.
This is what took place on one particular day. It was a long day at work so going home to enjoy a long bath was on my mind. Walking in the house I called out to my mom but there was no answer. I heard the shower running and the bathroom was open. Our shower curtain was clear plastic, so as I was coming up to the door for some reason I was curious as to what my mom looked like in the shower. I stopped by the door. For some reason my heart was pounding. I slowly peeked around the corner of the door. I got a huge shock. The shower was running but my mom was not in it. She was siting on the edge of the tub, with one foot on the tiolet and the other on the floor and using my hair brush in her pussy. I was floored. Was this really my mom did she really do these things. And my brush, the very brush I used for the same thing, masturbating.
I could hear her moaning and saying something, I bent my ear to try and hear her, then she got louder," please Samantha make me cum" she yelled out. My mouth dropped open, was her own daughter in her sexual fantasy. I watched in amazement as her hips were moving and she lifted her large nipples to her own mouth. "Please Sam, lick my clit" she yelled out again. I didn't know what to do. I could feel my nipples getting hard. I was actually getting turned on by this.
Then I heard her again, "Samantha" she said, "come in please", I looked around the corner again and she was standing there looking right at me. I didn't know what to do.
"Honey" she said. I walked around the corner and there she was, naked and so pretty. She held out her hand and it was like a magnet, I was drawn to her. Her nipples were fully erect and I knew she was turned on. I was standing in front of her now. "Samantha I have been waiting for this day, although I didn't know it would happen like this" she said softly. "If you want me to stop just tell me" she said. I shook my head no. She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

Then she unhooked the front hook of my bra to reveal what she had given me, breast just like hers. Her eyes opened wide when she saw them, she had not seem me nude in a couple years.
"My little girl has certainly grown very sexy" she said. She got down on her knees and undid my jeans and seeing that I was not wearing panties she smiled. She leaned forward and kissed me just above my belly button. It was like and electric shock. I knew even though she was my mom that I wanted to make love for the very first time to her.
She stood up and asked, "can I kiss you", "yes" I said. My eyes closed as I felt her hands on my waist, they were so soft and made me melt. Her lips touched mine and my whole body went limp almost, wow what a feeling. Our lips pushing together, then for no reason my tongue went into her mouth and found her tongue. Her hand was on the back of my head as she kissed me very passionately. Her other hand was on my breast, rubbing my nipple that was wanting to be sucked.
She pulled back from our kiss, looking into my eyes she said. " you know this changes everything, we will be lovers and not mom and daughter", "I know I said, I want his more then you know". She smiled and and took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She asked me if I was still a virgin and I told her I was. She smiled and whispered in my ear, "not after today". My body shook with that thought. She pushed my on the bed, my ass on the edge and legs hanging off. She got on her knees on the floor and pushed my legs open and up, exposing my shaved pussy. "I can't believe how smooth your pussy is honey" she said. Then I felt the wetness of her tongue going thru my slit, my first time being eaten and its my mom doing it. God what a feeling. She was there for maybe 15 minutes when she stopped. She looked up at me, "well honey are you ready to lose your virginity" she said. "Yes, but what are you going to do" I said. "Just relax honey and let it happen", she said.
I asked her if it would hurt and she told me it might. With my feet on the edge of the bed and my pussy hanging off I was very wide open. Then I felt something being pushed in my hole, god it was big, "mom what are you doing" I said. I was shaking. "hush honey it will be over in a minute" she said. I felt it going in further, then it stopped, then it was alot of pressure and it hurt, a tear rolling down my face, mom was kissing my thighs softly. Whatever she was using it was huge, then with one big push I heard almost like a popping sound and I screamed out in pain. "honey you did it" she said.
Now a feeling of intense pleasure came over me, my hips started to move, mom was now sucking on my clit as I felt the device being pulled in and out of me. God I thought I am being fucked for the first time by my mom and it was amazing. Harder and harder, faster and faster, I looked at my hard nipples, they were so erect they hurt, I began pinching then, the pain was so intense.
"Ok honey now cum for mommy" she said. I could feel myself just letting go, now I was fucking the device and my mom was just holding it, I could not go fast enough, then another feeling, this one in my ass. My mom inserted her finger up my ass, now I am humping that too. All I thought was why didn't I do this years ago. Then I could feel it building and building inside me.
I screamed out "oh god mom I am going to cum for you", "oooooohhhhhhhhh" just rushed out of me, my mom yelling "yes yes baby". She placed her mouth over my pussy as I came. It felt like I was floating. My legs went limp and my mom stood up, "can I see what you used" I asked. In her hand was a flesh color dildo with cum and blood mixed together on it. "Your no longer a virgin baby" she said. I got up on the bed all the way and watch as my mom licked the dildo clean. Putting it in my hand she said, "now its time for you to make your mom scream". She kissed me and I fell asleep, when I woke up my mom was lying next to me rubbing my breast.

Published 
Written by lori4me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments