Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the education of Caitlin part 1

"a young girl gets an education"

5
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
961 words 961 words
Ed looked at the guide as he flicked through the channels on TV. There was nothing that caught his eye as the clock on the mantel chimed out 9pm.

" There will be something to watch soon, Caitlin will be home ." He mumbled as he switched the cable off and headed to his workshop.

Ed had a small computer repair business that he ran from his house. He knew his way around computers and over the years he has managed to place hidden cameras in the shower stall and Caitlin's bedroom. He turned on his computer and got ready.

As if on cue he heard the back door open and Caitlin knock on his shop door." Daddy, I'm home." she said as she opened the door and poked her head into the room. Caitlin was a perky 16 year old who was turning into quite the young woman. Ever since mom caught her masturbating at an early age. Caitlin looked forward to the time when mom was away. She knew her and dad had the agreement that he would keep a look out for mom so she wouldn't have to go through that ordeal again.
“I'm heading up to bed, Where's mom?” she asked. Ed brought up the camera for the driveway and back door on his computer as Caitlin walked towards the desk.

“Mom called and said she would be late.” A smile cascaded over Caitlin's face as he spoke. “I was just turning on the surveillance camera so I know when she comes home.”

He knew she had called and told him she would be away for the weekend. But Caitlin didn't need to know that. Not just yet. Ed had ulterior motives. He knew Caitlin would seize the moment to indulge in some self pleasure. He had been enjoying her panties since the onset of puberty and loved it when she left her dirty panties in the hamper. He knew when his little girl would masturbate by the scent of her panties.

“Well then, I'm going to get ready for bed.” she said as she kissed him on the cheek and headed back towards the door. “Nite Daddy.” “Good night, Princess.” He said as he watched her ass sway as she headed out the door.

Ed sat at his desk and switched to the bedroom cam. He knew Caitlin would turn on her computer so she could monitor the driveway. He loaded the driveway cam onto her computer and she would see nothing but the empty driveway.

It wasn't long before he saw her door open and she walked toward her bed. His cock started to stir as he watched her slip her shirt up over her head. She reached behind and unhooked her bra letting her 34c breasts free. His cock twitched at the site of her perky nipples. As she turned to look at herself in the mirror, she cupped each breast and rolled her nipples between her thumbs and fingers.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

His eyes were glued to the screen as she undid the snap on her jeans and pulled the zipper down. Slipping her thumbs into the waistband, she slid them down her legs as she sat on the bed.

Ed knew this would be a good night if he could just hold on. His cock was straining against the fabric of his own boxers as he watched his daughter spread her legs and start to caress her pussy through her panties. He knew what he was doing when he taught her how to awaken her sexuality years ago and he knew that someday she would give herself to him willingly. But for now, he would have to settle for masturbating with her panties.
He rubbed his cock through the boxers as he watched Caitlin pressing the gusset of her light blue panties in between her pussy lips. The outline of her young pussy and the small protruding bump of her clitoral hood were enough to drive any man wild. She began a slow grind with her hips as she caressed her pussy through the fabric. He could hear her breathing start to quicken as she teased her pussy. She would let her fingers slip down the waistband to rub her clit as she pulled the gusset aside. Ed couldn't take his eyes off the screen. Caitlin continued to slip her fingers of one hand in and out of her pussy as she rubbed her clit with the other hand. Ed could see the gusset getting wetter as she masturbated on her bed.

“You got to hold on Ed.” he told himself as he watched her. “Hold on for a few more minutes and she'll be done and you'll end up with the panties.” His cock was throbbing in his boxers as Caitlin's fingers picked up their pace. Her breasts heaved up and down as she took quick short breaths. He could tell she was nearing her orgasm. He had watched her enough to know the signs of her approaching orgasm but this was the first time he had the new wireless microphone working so he could hear her too. He watched and listened as Caitlin arched her back and dug her heels into the mattress as she pressed the panties into her pussy. Her swollen lips wrapped themselves around the gusset as her orgasm erupted from within her pussy. Caitlin tugged at the material as short, quick moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Ed slowly stroked his cock as he watched his daughter's orgasm subside. “That's it, Princess, now it's Daddy' s turn.” He knew Caitlin would change for bed and he would soon find his treasure buried in the hamper. He quickly shut down his computer, turned the lights off and headed off on his treasure hunt.
Published 
Written by lou50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments