Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Education of Caitlin part 3

"more of Caitlin and Daddy"

3
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Silence filled the house as I opened the door and crept past Caitlin's room towards the
laundry. I quickly deposited the panties in the hamper and headed back to my room for a good nights sleep. I settled in and drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken by the movement of my pillow. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light emitted from the alarm clock, I noticed her crouching beside the bed.

"Caitlin?" I asked as she jumped and quickly sat on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong,
Princess?"

"Daddy, I had a bad dream. Can I lay in here for a while?"

"Yes, I suppose so." I mumbled as I rolled onto my side and scooted my ass over to make room. As I slipped my hand under my pillow to move it with me, I felt why I was awoken. I knew from the feel of the fabric as my fingers rolled the material over my thumb...cotton. My cock began to stir as I thought to myself, "What was my little girl up to?"

"I'll be ok now Daddy." she whispered as she cuddled closer to me. "You always make me feel safe when I'm near you."

She rolled onto her side and pressed her back into my chest. I felt her ass pressing into my stomach, my stiffening cock just inches from her pajama covered behind. As I wrapped my arm over her side, she slipped her hand under my pillow and pulled out her
panties.

"I'm sorry I woke you, Daddy." she started to say, "But I just wanted you to wake up to these in the morning." "I have known for some time now what you do with my undines and I was just trying to find a way to... well, you know, to thank you for watching out for me while mom is away."

My cock was standing straight against my belly as Caitlin scooted her behind and reached for my cock. I felt her fingers wrap around the stiff shaft, as she waved the panties at me.

"I was hoping you would find these clean panties in the morning and come looking for an answer on why they were there."

"And then what?" I asked as I felt her squeeze my cock.

"Well, then I was going to tell you that you don't have to smell my panties any more, Daddy. You can have the real thing." she cooed softly as she rubbed the head of my cock over her pajamas.

"But what if Daddy enjoys sniffing your panties, Princess?" I asked her as I rolled onto my back. I pulled her on top of me and grabbed the panties from her hand. She raised her hips and slipped her pajama bottoms down over her thighs. Then she raised her feet, slid them off, and kicked them to the side. I quickly slipped the panties over her feet and pulled them up her legs.

There was no turning back now. "Are you sure you want this?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the nape of her neck.

"Yes Daddy, help me make my panties wet." she whispered as she wrapped her arms over mine. My hand cupped her mound as my cock sprang up between her thighs.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

She let her legs fall to either side of mine as my hand cupped her mound. My fingers caressed her lips through the cotton as she pushed against my hand. Caitlin squirmed as my cock slid between her thighs. I pulled the gusset aside and dipped my finger into her pussy. I felt her wetness as I caressed the opening. Then without hesitation, I raised it to my nose. I inhaled deeply as my tongue found the tip of my finger. Her scent filled my nostrils and I felt her collapse into my arms.

I was filled with desire. I rolled her over onto the bed and climbed between her legs. I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her sweet pussy to my lips. My nose was filled with the scent of my little girls pussy as I rubbed my nose into the crotch of her panties. Soft moans escaped her lips as I ran my tongue over the gusset.

"Oh Daddy!" Caitlin exclaimed as she grabbed my head and ground her pussy into my face. "That feels better than my fingers"

"Mmmmmmmmm", I moaned as I pulled the fabric aside and started to lick at her labia. Her sweet juices were flowing like honey from the hive as my tongue probed the creases of her velvety soft vagina. I kissed her gently and sucked the inner lips into my mouth. My tongue slipped between them and I felt her quiver as my tongue found her clit. I slid my tongue against the opening and she moved her hips so my tongue slipped into her vagina. I was in heaven as the sweet smell of her pussy filled my nostrils.

I licked and nibbled on her pussy as she grabbed at my head. The more I licked, the harder she thrust her pussy against my lips.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned "Yes Daddy, That feels so good. Eat me. Eat me daddy, I'm going to cum."

Caitlin raised her knees and spread her legs wide. I pulled her panties to one side and buried my face into her pussy. Her head thrashed from side to side as my tongue found her throbbing clitoris. I made little circles around it with my tongue as I listened to her breathing become shallow quick gasps. I felt her pussy clench and my tongue slipped deep into her as her orgasm hit.

Her virgin pussy spasmed around my tongue as her juices flowed from her pussy. I laid my head against her thigh and let the aroma of her sex fill my head.

After her orgasm had subsided, I pulled the fabric over her mound and kissed her pussy gently through the fabric.

I crawled up to lay beside her and she rolled onto her side and pressed her ass against me. I slid my cock between her thighs and pressed the shaft against gusset of her panties as I held her in my arms. She pressed her pussy against my cock and softly whispered.

"I like getting my panties wet this way, Daddy"

"Me too Princes, Me too! Now let's rest a bit and we'll learn some other ways."
Published 
Written by lou50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments