Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Family BBQ

"A special relationship between a brother and sister gets more than it bargained for.."

4
0 Comments 0
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Chapter 1: Curious Teens

It was the summer of '73 and we had just moved into our new house in Alabama from Montana and we knew one in the state. My father had inherited a cotton plantation there when his grandfather passed away and we decided to move there and run it instead of selling. The main house was old and needed work done that our great-grandfather never got around to do due to his old age. For the summer, my father decided to make a project out of the house and renovate it in stages. He started with the bathrooms as they needed the most work. For weeks the whole family would share just one bathroom which caused lots of problems for us all. No one could be in the bathroom for more than ten minutes without the door being banged telling you to hurry up. Eventually my sister Sarah decided she'd had enough and moved into her boyfriends house in Montana where she stayed.

The remaining four of us continued having the bathroom problems as my father needed to redo a lot of the piping in the house before he could fix up the other two bathrooms. The ensuite bathroom in the house which my father was working on mainly, sprung a leak which ended up flooding my parents bedroom and making it too damp and cold to stay in until my father got around to fixing it. My parents moved into my twin sisters room and my sister got moved into my room. This didn't bother us since in Montana we had shared a room anyway, but at the age of 16 our bodies were developing and we got curious about one anothers.

"Jack," my sister whispered to me one night while we lay in bed listening to our father hammer anyway at some pipes, "do you ever get a weird feeling down there?" I looked across the room to see my sister pointing down under the covers.

"Sometimes I do," I told her.

"I have it right now and I don't know how to make it stop," she said.

"I pull on my penis when I get it until white sticky stuff comes out of it, can't you do that to yours?"

"No," she told me. "Jack, what's a penis?"

We had never received the birds or the bees talk from our parents and had no access to porn back then so neither of us had ever seen the opposite sexes nude body. Being the stupid kid I was back then I thought girls had penises too, but that clearly wasn't true.

"I'll show you," I said pulling the covers back and getting out of my bed. I switched the lamp on and walked towards my sisters bed and sat down on it. I pulled down my sleep shorts and let my sister look upon my flaccid penis. The pubic hair around it was extremely long back then and easily covered an inch on my penis.

"Wow, I wish I had one of those," she exclaimed looking at it.

"You don't have one?" I asked her.

"No, look." She pushed back the covers and pulled her sleep shorts and panties down to display her pussy to me. It was covered in thick black hair and I was extremely curious why she didn't have a penis.

"Where do you get the feeling then if you don't have a penis?"

"Down here," she said bringing her hand to her pussy and pointing.

"Take these off so I can get a better look," I said pulling her sleep shorts and panties off her.

I pushed her legs apart and moved in close for a look and got my first full of view of a pussy. I ran my finger along her outer lips which made her moan gently, scaring me as if I hurt her.

"I'm sorry," I told her moving away quickly.

"Don't be," she told me, grabbing my hand and guiding it back to her pussy.

I rubbed up and down her lips again and I could feel her getting wet. Gently I pulled her lips apart for a look inside. I noticed that I could put my finger in so I pushed it gently inside making her moan extremely loudly.

"Shit Jack, get into your bed quick before Mama comes in and see's what we're doing," Kelly said closing her legs and pulling the covers over her.

EvelinMyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinMyers

Disappointed I didn't get to see more of her to satisfy my curiosity I pulled my shorts up and went back to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Teen Experimentation

It was two weeks after our curious adventure. Kelly hadn't mentioned anything about that night and neither had I, but I was still curious. Our parents had told us little to nothing in the way of sex education besides telling Kelly a brief explanation about periods. We had to discover it all by ourselves but with us living on the plantation that was miles from anywhere it was only us two.

That morning I sat at the kitchen counter with Mama devouring our breakfasts when Kelly walked in stark naked. My mother was shocked and she dropped her toast onto the floor before ushering Kelly out of the room quickly and upstairs. I ran after them but they went into my bedroom and locked the door shut so I couldn't get in. I pressed my ear to the keyhole to listen in on what she was saying.

"Kelly dear, what on earth do you think you are doing exposing yourself like this in front of your brother?" she asked in a frightened voice.

"Mama I want you to help me get rid of all this hair. I don't like it," I could hear Kelly say.

"I will get you a razor in town today and you can shave around your pussy," Mama said.

I heard Mama make for the door and the lock turn so I darted into the bathroom opposite our room. I stayed put for five minutes until I heard Mama walk down the stairs before going into my room. Kelly was already dressed and left the room just as I entered, completely ignoring me. Later that day Mama went into town and came back with a brown package that she handed to Kelly. Mama told me to leave Kelly alone in the bathroom for a while so I waited in my room for what seemed like years but it was really only forty-five minutes.

When Kelly emerged from the bathroom Mama called for dinner, not giving me time to ask her about it. For the rest of the night I wondered if Kelly had gotten a razor and used it but I was given no chance to ask. At 10pm the house retired to bed. Once we were in bed later that night and so was Mama and father I took the opportunity to ask Kelly.

"Kelly," I whispered.

"Yes Jack?"

"Did Mama get you a razor?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, do you want to see?" she asked me.

"YES!" I said quite loudly by mistake while turning on the light. My sister got out of her bed and came to mine. She sat on my lap with the covers between us and I noticed she was completely naked. I looked down and saw her now completely shaved pussy.

"I think it looks a lot better," Kelly said.

"I do too," I told her. "I can see it a lot better now."

"You should ask Mama for a razor to do yours," she told me.

"I don't think she would get me one," I said.

"You can use mine then," Kelly said.

"Thank you sis, but I don't know how."

"Come on, I'll show you!" she squeaked. Kelly got off me and pulled me out of my bed. We crept really quietly to the bathroom across the hall and locked the door. Kelly turned the light on the bathroom light and we stood staring at each other for a few minutes.

"So are you going to take off your boxers?" Kelly asked.

I pulled my boxers down quickly and stood looking at Kelly. My penis was rock hard from looking at Kelly and I could see by her staring at it that she had no idea what was going on, but neither did I back then.

"It goes hard like this sometimes," I said shyly.

"If you pull on it now can you make white stuff come out?" she asked.

Published 
Written by Rubik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors