Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Family Story Part 1

"A story about a brothers fantasy becoming reality."

6
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
This is my first story.
To start the story I will give you a little background about myself. My name is Eric and I am 19 years old. I just got out of high school and am planning to join the military in the near future. I have a younger sister named Lori who is a little over a year younger than I am and has recently turned 18. We are from a small town in the Midwest and live in the middle of nowhere in an old farm house. I have been attracted to my little sister for the past two years and my sexual fantasies have been growing. This is the story about how my fantasy became reality.

For the past year my sister and I have been getting much closer. She has transformed from a girl to a beautiful woman. She is 5'8", 110LBS, large C cup breast, and has the body of the track star that she is.

At first I thought of it as wrong to have feelings for my little sister until I could no longer take it. It started with me watching her through cracked doors taking showers, and any time I could get a peek at her. This led to me planning time when I would jack off and keep my door open. At first I thought nothing was working until one day I noticed someone leaving my door after I came. I started to get a little braver in these endeavors.

One day my sister was in her room reading a book when I walked in. I jumped in bed with her and started to tease her like any other big brother would. I started to tickle her and joke around with her. My hands started to move from her lower ribs up to under her arm pit.

"Oh, Eric, stop...stop..." she said.

As I fell back on her bed my hands fell across her firm tits. She did not seem to notice and I was sure she just though it was by accident.

She threw a blanket over her head and started to catch her breath from laughing, by this time I had a raging hard on. Just the thought of touching her drove me mad. As she lay next to me under the blanket I pulled out my cock and started to jack off. I was not sure why I did this, but I figured she already saw me doing this once, what would be the difference if she caught me again. I made sure to shake the bed and made light moaning sounds to be sure she knew what I was doing. I moaned her name a few seconds after I started and that was when I saw a crack in the blanket rise. Knowing my little sister was right next to me watching me jack off drove me crazy.

"OOOh fuck, Lori," I said as a hot load of cum shot across the bed. I heard a gasp of excitement come from the blanket and I slid on my shorts and left the room.

I went back to her door a few minutes later and now it was mostly shut. I could barely get a view inside were I could only see about half of her. It looked as though she was under her blanket knees apart and moaning. I left there not knowing what just happened but knowing things had changed.

The next night I came home from work late at about 2 A.M. I walked into the living room and there was my sister asleep. This was normal since our rooms upstairs were not heated and it got cold at night. I was still very horny from the night before. Knowing my parents were home I still walked over to her and tried to wake her. I took hold of her beautiful tits and tried to wake her. I noticed something change in her so I decided to see how far I could go. I ran my hands up her shirt and felt her bare breast. I played with her nipples between my fingers as she let out a light moan. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started to slide it off her, knowing by this time she was awake. She leaned up and let me take her shirt off easily.

"Lori just let me know if you want me to stop." But she still acted as if she was asleep.

I looked down at my little sister with her beautiful breasts and nickel sized nipples. I bent down and put one of her nipples between my teeth as I pinched the other one. After a few seconds of this I ran my hand down her stomach to her waist line. As I started to enter her shorts she rolled away from me and let out a soft moaning "no". She tucked the thin sheet she was using as a blanket around her waist tight and continued to act as if she was asleep.

Once again I reminded her to just let me know if she wanted me to stop.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

I returned to her breast but decided to play a little more. First I went to the freezer and grabbed an ice cube. I put it in my mouth and started to suck on it. When I got back to her the ice was half way melted and I was sure my mouth was ice cold. I took out the ice and engulfed my sister’s nipple. This had her letting out a more audible moan.

I took the ice cube and used it on the other nipple. It only took seconds before they were hard as rocks and her breathing became deeper. This was turning me on more and more knowing my parents were in the room next to us. I started to rub my sister’s crotch over the sheet and pulled out my cock.

To my surprise she grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off. This must have really turned her on because seconds later she made a load moan. "OOOh, Eric." She rolled over. Hearing her say my name turned me loose and I shot the largest load I have ever had in my life. A load of cum landed across the small of her back. I wiped it away and went to my room.

The next day we saw each other and she ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Good morning, Eric. How did you sleep? I heard you come home late from work last night."

"Good how did you sleep?"

"I had the best sleep I have ever had..."

The next night my parents were not home when I came home and my little sister was there waiting for me. She was laying in the living room with her shirt already off and wearing a pair of short shorts. I walked into the room and ripped off my shirt and pants and bent down beside her. I started off by kissing her neck and running my fingers over her stomach. I moved my mouth down to her collar bone and down her chest. I ran my fingers to the inside of her thighs. I could feel her shaking under my touch. I stopped at her nipples until they turned hard and I ran my fingers into her waist band. My kisses ran down to her belly button.

In-between kisses I asked her if she was sure this was what she wanted and in response I got a light moan. I hooked both of my thumbs into her shorts and pulled them off slowly revealing a nice shaved pussy. My mouth was watering at the sight of my little sister naked in front of me. My cock was so hard it started to poke out of my boxers. I took them off to reveal my solid cock. I kissed her hood and moved her knees apart. Running my finger over her lips and moving it in slowly.

"OOOOh Fuck."

With this I started to suck on her clit as I sunk my finger deep into her. She raised her hips to meet my mouth and I could feel the wetness flowing over my hand. After a few seconds of this her moans became deeper and deeper.

"I want your cock in me now, brother."

I looked up at her to see her beautiful green eyes looking down at me glazed over in pure lust. I moved between her sweet thighs and she grabbed my cock, lifting her hips as she guided me into her burning lips.

"Oh fuck you feel so good Lori."

"I want you to fuck me like a little whore." Never thinking of my little sister as anything but a sweet innocent girl I did not expect this, but it was more of a turn on than I could ever imagine.

"I want to become your little slut. Fuck me like a whore."

"I will teach you to become my little whore sister," I said as I rammed my cock deep into her. As I did this I felt her hot juices splash out onto my thighs.

"OOOOh, fuck your baby sister."

I grabbed her by her hair and started to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. Then I realized that my dreams had come true. My little sister was my new whore.

"OOh, OOOh, OOOOh...fill your baby whore sister with your cum. I want you to fill my pussy."

I could not hold back any longer and shot load after load into my sister’s pussy. With the last thrust I could feel my cum coming out of her little pussy making a spot where she lay. At this time I noticed the head lights turning into the drive way. I grabbed my clothes and ran upstairs. To my surprise so did Lori.

"Won’t it be fun to do this in your room? We better not get caught."

Published 
Written by eric123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors