Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time She Fucked Her Dad...

"... was a complete accident"

13
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The first time my wife got fucked by her own dad was a complete accident. You see, my wife fits easily into the category of a "slut" - she's told me plenty of times that getting fucked makes her feel better, and after going a few days without getting her pussy filled, she can't control herself until she gets her fix. So, being a good husband, I decided to help her out with her addiction.

Before we left, we asked her parents if they would mind watching our kids for a night, so we could just be together. We set up in a hotel near our house and unpacked our things. We had posted an ad online that read:

Plus-sized slut needs cock
My wife cannot be satisfied with just one lover, so I need your help. We'll be at the [hotel] in room 214 from 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. The door is unlocked, simply walk in and fuck my wife. That's it - no catch. I will be there to make sure everything goes safely; we'll be wearing blindfolds to protect your anonymity. Enjoy her.


We set up a laptop on the desk for two reasons: First, we decided it would help everyone relax if there was some music playing. Second, so that we could record the event, in case anything got out of control (also for later viewing). We went out to eat and she was so nervous that she was shaking. I told her I would be there to keep her safe, and that I knew she was going to love it. We got back to the hotel room to get ready. 

She stepped out of the shower, her pussy soft and silky, her curves glistening with beads of steam. She slammed a rum and coke and laid down on the bed. Gently, I tied a blindfold around her eyes, making sure it was snug, but not too tight. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss my way down her body, tasting her warm, clean skin. I decided it would be a good time to get her warmed up - we opened in a few minutes.

My tongue found her clit instantly; she was already getting wet with anticipation. Her soft pussy lips caressed my mouth as I licked her, tasting that delicious nectar that had got me hooked in the first place. She let out a soft moan, and lifted her hips off the bed to force more of her sex into my mouth. Droplets of sticky girl-cum dripped down her skin, finding their way to her cute, tight asshole. She was ready. 

I unlocked the door, and propped it open just slightly. I sat between the door and the bed, also wearing a blindfold, and waited for our first customer.

It wasn't long; I heard the door open and someone shuffled in. I heard a movement on the bed, followed by my wife asking, "Babe, is that you?"

"Nope," I smiled. I heard her giggle, and tell the stranger, "Hey baby. Enjoy yourself. This pussy's all yours."

My cock rocketed to a throbbing erection, and I heard her moaning softly, rustling the sheets. I wanted nothing more than to rip off my blindfold and show this guy the way around my woman.

Suddenly, my wife gasped. I grabbed the arms of the chair, ready to help if the guy was hurting her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "that cock feels soooo good."

I relaxed, listening to my wife enjoying herself all over a strange, new cock. Another person walked in, brushing past me. The two men exchanged a quiet "what's up" before I heard my wife's breathing being interrupted by a mouthful of cock. She choked, gagged, and slurped; smacking her lips with satisfaction when he withdrew from her mouth. She was getting her fill now.

A third person walked in, or a fourth, I couldn't tell. I was so overwhelmed by what was happening I was on the verge of cumming in my pants or calling the whole thing off. I sat patiently, listening to my wife getting fucked. I could hear guys enjoying her tight, pink, hole - I listened as their cocks filled her, making wet, squishy sounds punctuated by my wife gasping for breath. One guy began to hesitate, managing to stutter, "I'm... going to cum..."

"Cum in my mouth, baby!" my wife called, and only a moment later I heard the familiar sound of her swallowing, knowing that her throat was filled to capacity with a stranger's cum. I listened as she pulled off just enough to catch her breath... then heard her swallowing again. These guys were abusing her, degrading my slut wife, using her as nothing more than a cum dumpster, taking advantage of her body to empty their balls, and I was loving it.

I heard quite a bit of movement on the bed, and a bit of laughter - it was then that I realized that there might be as many as ten guys in here, waiting for their turn on my girl.

"Ouch! Gentle, baby," my wife winced.

"Babe?" I asked, concerned.

"It's okay, honey, I just wasn't ready for such a big cock in my ass."

I almost came.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

With my eyes behind the blindfold, it was agony and ecstacy - knowing full well that my wife, who I love and care about, had every hole filled with cock, and we'd never know whose cock it was. She made it very clear that she was enjoying everything they were giving her.

"Oh fuck," my wife moaned. "Jesus, how many guys came inside me now?"

"God, my ass is so full of cum."

"Mmmm, I might have to let you cum on my face. I can barely swallow another drop of cum."

"Wow! Whoever this is, leave me your number. I've gotta have you fuck me like that more often!"

After a while, I peeked surreptitiously under my blindfold to check the time. Almost over. I shifted my weight, anticipating what I was going to see when I took off my blindfold. Just then, one more guy came in.

I could tell that something was weird, because he stood right near me, not moving, for a minute; like maybe he was reconsidering.

"I think you're the last one, baby," my wife announced as I felt someone move past me towards the door.

"Oh! One more customer?" my wife asked. "Use me up, baby."

I heard his pants drop to the floor and my wife reposition herself on the bed. He must have still been hesitant, because I heard my wife say, "Don't worry, your wife will never find out."

My wife gasped, hard, "Fuck! Oh my god!" She sounded a little scared, so I reached back and grabbed her hand.

"Jesus Christ, that's so fucking good," she said. She moaned, loudly, swearing and almost screaming. This guy was certainly enjoying himself, using up the last bits of my wife's body to get himself off. It wasn't long before I heard, "Ohhhh fuck! Baby, you filled my pussy up! That was so much cum! Tell your wife she needs to appreciate that cock. I know I do."

I listened as he scrambled, gathering his things and running out the door. I asked out loud if there were any other guys in the room, and when no one answered, I got up and locked the door. I ripped off my blindfold and slowly looked over at the bed.

It was a war zone. My beautiful wife, who seemed so elegant and classy in public, was laying on the hotel bed, her pussy red and swollen, her tummy and tits drenched in cum. White, milky sperm dripped out of her pussy, and a few drops leaked out of her asshole. She had cum all over her face, dripping off her lips, nose, and hair. She even had cum on her feet, dripping off her nicely pedicured toes onto the bed.

"How do you feel?" I asked her. She slowly peeled off her blindfold, leaving sticky ropes of cum dangling onto her cheeks.

"Like a slut," she smiled. "Want to finish me off?"

My shorts were soaked with pre-cum, and I was painfully hard. I slid into my wife's abused pussy, enjoying her sticky wetness, letting plenty of guys' cum lubricate my deep, slow entry into her. She closed her eyes, enjoy my familiar thickness. With two fingers, she wiped some cum off her tits, and, staring into my eyes, stuck her fingers in her mouth, cleaning them off. That was enough for me to add my sperm to her collection, giving her swollen pussy one last drenching with my hot load. 

The next day, we sat around in bed, recuperating. My wife fell asleep early in the afternoon, so I sat at the computer to watch the last night's action. It was just as I thought; I counted eight guys at one point, standing around with their cocks out, ready to have their turn with my girl. She was a trooper, no one's dick went unattended, and she desperately tried to keep up with the amount of sperm they were giving her. She took cocks deep into her throat, and when they were empty, another guy grabbed her head to donate his sperm inside her. I watched as guys came in her pussy, pulling out and dripping cum onto the sheets. Only a few seconds later, another guy was more than happy to shove his rod into her, following shortly with his own creamy load.

I skipped to the end, almost before the video stopped, so I could figure out who the last guy was. My wife had loved him; she said it was some of the best sex she's ever had and he was excellent with his technique. She wanted to fuck him again and I told her I would see who it was so that maybe she could have a new fuck buddy.

I paused the video. I shook my head, rubbed my eyes; I stood up, got a drink of water, sat back down. I rewound the video a little bit, zoomed in, zoomed out; there was no denying it. The guy that had fucked my wife, the guy that she loved having sex with, the guy that had used my girl's pussy to empty his load... was her father.

Published 
Written by audiversion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments