Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forbidden Love

"A brother, fucking his sister, for love."

8
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
961 words 961 words

"Ah, Annie, you're just being paranoid. No one's going to come and kill you in your sleep, now lay back down and go to bed." I reassured my sister, for the fifth time tonight after watching a horror film.

 

"But brother, they're going to get me like they did that girl!" She said, whimpering softly, with the blankets pulled over half her face.

 

I've always loved my sister, more than just brother-sister love should be. Her small eyes, wide eyed with fear, wet with tears. To be here laying in her bed with her is too much nearly as it is, comforting her.

 

"Big bubba, why am I so scared?"

"Because, you watched a scary movie I told you not to." I said, wiping her tears away.

"None of it's real, right bubba?"

"Not any of it."

 

I can't believe myself, how can I sit here, thinking sexual thoughts? Making her scream for me to make her feel so much pleasure? I should tell her. I should get it off my chest, and tell her, so I can stop feeling so bad. Tomorrow...

 

"What the-" I exclaimed, my alarm going off by surprise.

 

Wonderful. I thought to myself, grumbling.

 

"Bubba!" Annie yelled, running for my hugging my chest strongly.

 

All those years of weight-lifting with her has paid off. Well, today I tell her my physical attraction for her, my emotional calling for her.

 

We went through our day as normal, but when our mother and father left for their second honeymoon trip, I confronted Annie.

 

"Hey, Annie. What're you up to?"

"Hey bubba. Nothing, just sitting her thinking."

"About what?" I asked, sitting on her bed, rubbing her knee.

"Well, some people at school, last Friday, were talking about sexual things," she said very nervously. "And I was wondering, what it felt like."

 

Ironic... I thought.

 

"Well, I've been having these, thoughts, about you, Annie. I actually came up here to confront you about a sexual feeling I've been feeling for you."

"Really brother?" She said with excitement, moving closer to me, gripping my arm playfully.

"Yeah, but I was afraid to confront you." I said, slowly caressing her back through her tight-fitted tank top.

"So was I," she comments, slowly backing off. "But I'm.. afraid."

"Well," I said, pulling off my shirt and pulling off my sleep-shorts and boxers, revealing a hard, cock to her. "Don't be. We can both feel what we want to feel." I said, inching forward to her, pulling off her small tank top.

"But brother, we're family. Are you sure we're allowe-"

I broke her off, mid sentence with a deep, powerful kiss, as our tongues explored each other mouths. The sound of her soft moaning making my cock want to feel her tight walls around it.

 

I broke off the kiss, slowly kissing her throat, to her neck, going to her ear, biting it playfully as I whispered, "I love you, more than any thing this world has to offer."

As she leaned her head back, with my hands holding her toward me in the middle of her back, she whispered back, "I love you too."

I inched forward and pulled down her skirt, slowly around her ankles.

SophiaMorrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaMorrison

As she kicked it aside off the bed, she flinched as I moved closer, holding my cock in my right hand, getting ready to reveal her pussy.

 

"Brother, we can't, we can't!"

"Shh," I whispered into her ear. "We belong together."

I slowly pulled down her lingerie panties, the soft cotton laced panties down, off of her, revealing a clear pussy, so beautiful, my cock throbs, as if to say "Put me in there, now!"

I inched forward to insert, and she flinched back again.

"Will it hurt?"

"I don't know, but you have to be brave and find out sis."

As I slowly started to insert it, she flinched, but as it went in deeper, she started moaning from the warmth of my cock, her juices flowing as lubricant, my cock fitting perfectly inside, fucking her to the left side.

"Oh my God, brother! It feels so wonderful! Please don't stop! Ohhhhh, that's it, soo big. So warm."

I started to insert it all in, down to the very edge of the hilt, moving more violently picking up speed as she thrusts her body upon my cock, moaning.

"Oh brother, it feels so good! Give me more, faster, harder, make me suffer!" She'd mumble in between groans of pleasure.

I started to moan pleasurably, barely audible. My dream's have come true, I'm fucking the woman of my dreams!

I bent her wrists back, forcing her body upon my cock, leaning in and kissing her perfectly wet lips.

"Oh brother! Yes! Your cock is so wonderful inside me! Don't stop, oh I feel like I'm about to bust! I can't hold it, bro-AHHHHHH!" She screamed, as her pussy forced her juices upon my cock.

Still fucking her with the same violence and force, I lean in and kiss her chest softly.

"Hang on sister, you're about to feel even better." I mumbled, before forcing my tongue into her mouth.

I started to spew all over her pussy walls, contracting as she started to moan.

"Oh brother, your hot sticky cum feels so good in my pussy!" She exclaimed as seven bursts shot off, ignoring everything but the perfect moment.

 

She started to put me on my back, and she laid on my chest, her perfect breasts pushing strongly on my throat, as I rubbed her ass, fingering her asshole softly.

"Oh brother, thank you so much! Can we do it again tomorrow? It feels so good!"

"Sure sis, same time." I said, kissing her deeply again.

-Might make a sequel, if enough people like it.

 

 

Published 
Written by Kirushimaru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments