Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Greatest Gift

8
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
941 words 941 words
At supper, the evening after my eighteenth birthday, Mother said, “I guess you were kind of disappointed in my gift yesterday, huh?”

“Nah, huh uh, Mother,” I lied, “I’ll be needing a shaving kit pretty soon, I’ll just save it till my whiskers get thicker.”

“Well, you’re close enough to being a man now that I can give you what you've really wanted for a couple years now.”

I looked at her, a question in my eyes, what could she be talking about?

She was chuckling as she continued, “You’ve been trying to peek up my skirts and down my blouse since you were sixteen years old, and now I think you’re old enough to get your wish. But it ain’t completely free, you gotta give something in return.”

“Huh?” I was blushing at being caught and confused about where she was heading.

“You want to see what I’m hiding under these clothes, right?” still chuckling.

“Uh, yeah, sure.” Now I was getting excited.

“All right, you get your wish, but you have to show me what you’re hiding under yours. Agreed?”

Shit yes, agreed, I’d walk barefoot through her shit to get a look at her ass, though that ain’t what I told her.

“Uh, yeah, sure,” I repeated.

In less time than it took to type this, Mother’s dress was over the back of her chair and she stood there in her undies.

“Well?”

I was a little slower, but as I slid my jockeys over my hips, Mother’s bra joined her dress. And my shorts got hung on my rigid dick as her muff came into view. H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T!!

“Ta-daa!” she sang and slowly turned, her arm outstretched, modeling her nudity for me. “Do I meet your expectations? My tits are kind of small, I guess.”

Not that small, maybe a B cup but fine for her petite frame, and at thirty-seven just beginning to sag a little bit. Thin waist and a gorgeous, thick V of light brown/dark blond curls that thinned out and split when it reached the beginning of her slit. I couldn’t say a word, I think my tongue was as hard as my dick, and Mother laughed happily.

“I’d say the condition of your dong answers my question. Jesus, Paul, I think your prick’s bigger than your father’s was.”

Looking at Mother naked was arousing enough, but her talking about the size of her tits and comparing my prick size to Father’s was way over the top and I blurted out, “Damn, Mother, you’re gonna have me cummin’ if you ain’t careful!”

“I guess we’ll just have to get dressed, then,” she said with a big grin, “Or else make sure you don’t mess up the carpet.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

Shall we dress?”

“Hell no!”

Grinning from ear to ear she pushed me back onto my chair and sat in my lap, facing me, her legs on either side and her wet pussy sliding down over my hard prick.

“Aaah!” she breathed, then gave me a long French kiss. “You do have a bigger cock than your father,” she whispered into my mouth, “I almost feel like a virgin again.”

It was awkward trying to talk with a mouthful of her tongue but I managed to mumble, “You’re tight enough to be a virgin, and dammit, I’m gonna cum pretty soon!”

“Good! Now shut up and enjoy yourself!”

So that’s exactly what I did. Strange, but once I quit trying to hump Mother and just let her massage my prick with her pussy muscles, I still felt like I was ready to cum, but I wasn’t getting any closer.

I squeezed my hands between us and began playing with Mother’s tits, kneading them and pinching the nipples.

“Mmm hmm!” she hummed into my mouth, then broke our kiss long enough to say, “That feels even better!” and locked our lips together again, and then, a minute or so later she whispered, “I’ll bet your finger up my ass would really feel good,” so I tried, but her asshole was too dry. By stretching I could reach her pussy and with a good coating of cunt juice I got my finger in up to the second knuckle.

“Oh my God YESJESUSCHRISTPAULI’MCUMMIINNNGGGGAAAAAAHHH!!!”

Call me stupid, but I hadn’t realized women could cum, too. I’d fucked Julie Coggins a dozen or so times, and her mother three or four, and neither one of them did. Julie was my age, eighteen, and she just laid there as if she was bored. Mrs. Coggins would kiss me, say, “Thank you, Paul, that was very nice,” and wipe her snatch with some Kleenex.

Mother’s pussy sucked at my cock and her asshole squeezed my finger for what seemed like five minutes, then she slowly settled down and finally collapsed on top of me.

“Phew whee, I almost forgot what a good fuck feels like,” she whispered, and suddenly the thought hit me, this is my mother and I just made her cum, and that was the trigger that set off my own explosion, the most intense cum I’d ever experienced, my cock jumping and throbbing, my jizz spurting and my heart pounding.

“Jesus, Paul, how long have you been storing that? You really filled me up!” She kissed me, smiled and said, “Now let’s go to the bathroom so I can pee and you can wash your hands, then we’ll start moving your clothes into my room.”

Published 
Written by Noduis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments