Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The half way point

"After moving half way across the country for two whole years, my mother was beginning to miss me."

2
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving
My girlfriend and I packed our car and headed south for Florida. We'd had enough of those Michigan winters and it was time for some fun in the sun. The only contact my girlfriend and I had with our families was over the phone and the internet.

My girlfriend was about to leave the country and do some wildlife biology work for a whole ten days. Meanwhile I had made plans to take off some time at work so I could catch up with my family up in Michigan. Convienently my mother was able to also take some time off of work and offered to meet me at a half way point around the Kentucky/Tennesee border.

I had called ahead and booked a room at the Best Western with two queen sized beds. When my mother and I arived at the Best Western we greeted each other with a long hug since we had been apart for so long. I grabbed my mother's bags and carried them to our room, using the key card I swiped the door and pushed it open.

Much to both of our surprise it was a single queen size bed. Immediately I called the front dest and they said there had been a mixup, they had a convention in town and they overbooked for the event. I asked what they expected us to do about this and they said they would wheel in a cot and refund us half of our money back.

My mother and I know the meaning of a dollar so we agreed happily. Once the roll-away cot had arrived and my mother and I had a couple laughs about the cot, I tried to lay on it and my 6'2 body draped over it like a table cloth. My mother began laughing and offered to sleep on the cot. No way, I told her and she offered to share the bed and I laughed and said it looked like it was our only choice.

So that night we got dressed up and went out to get a nice bite to eat and catch up on what had been happening the last two years. We found a nice little Japaneese steak house less than a block from the hotel so we were able to walk to the resturaunt. My mother was never much of a drinker but I assured her that we had no responsabilities for the week end and I told her to enjoy herself. Needless to say she ordered a bottle of white wine.

The two of us continued laughing and catching up and ended up closing the steak house down around 11 o'clock. After the steak house my mom and I walked back to the hotel where she opened up her suitcase, got her pajamas out and went into the bathroom to change, while I sat on the bed and flipped through the channels. About 5 minutes passed, the bathroom door opened up and out came my mom in her long black nighty. She slid into bed, kissed me on the cheek and said to get some rest as we had a long day ahead of us.

I wasn't that tired so I got my laptop out of the bed and started surfing the internet and checking my email. I could tell my mom was drunk because she fell asleep in like 3 minutes. Wide awake I decided to see if there was anybody in the area on Myspace. Tons of people popped up in the general area so I began to start IMing back and forth with a couple of the girls.

By this time I was sitting in bed slowly rubbing my cock as I typed one handed to these girls, trying to go out and possibly hook up tonight. About an hour or so went by and I wasn't able to meet up with any of the girls. By this time my mother was in a deep deep sleep, I could tell by the way she was breathing. So I switched my search to porn so I could jerk off and fall asleep.

I was sitting on the bed with my back against the backboard of the bed, my laptop on my lap with my mother less than a foot and a half away from me, facing me, sleeping. I was clicking through all this porn trying to find one that aroused me and trying not to wake my mom up, so I had the computer muted.

Well, I really began to have a hard time with trying to jerk off with no sound, so I tried to turn it up just a little so I could hear the moans and grunts of the porn. Out of the corner of my eye my mom started to move around like something had bothed her and half way woke her up.

My mom blinked a couple times and said that wine really did a number on her. I laughed a little bit hoping she would go back to sleep so I could continue my search but of course she didn't. Talking woke her up a little bit more and she began to get her second wind. Desperately trying to shield my throbbing erection with my arm and navigate away from the porn site before my mother saw it, the inevitable happened...She heard one of the girls from the porn say, "Oh yeah, fuck me hard."
 
I saw her eyes dart to the computer screen and nervously she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Embarrassed I closed the computer and laid down in bed. When she came out of the bathroom she climbed back into bed and I got up and slipped into the bathroom. I stood in there slightly panicking and lying to myself saying she didn't hear or see anything she just had to use the bathroom.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll



Then I heard my mother say, "How do you turn this computer on? Nevermind, I found the button."

I had given it another couple minutes in the bathroom before I came out, and when I opened the door my mother was sitting on the bed watching something. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Nothing, just looking at what you thought was so interesting."

My heart dropped. Then I heard the first moan. I thought I was going to pass out I was so embarrassed.

It was obvious my mother had not slept off the wine yet and my mother was enjoying what she was watching. I slid into the covers and lay down. She placed the laptop between us and adjusted the screen so we could both watch.

My hands were trembling and I noticed a little movement under the blankets on her side of the bed. As we sit there, quiet, I began to feel the covers moving and I heard the shallow breaths my mother was taking.

I looked away from the computer screen and my mother was looking at me. My heart was officially in my feet. I didn't know what to do so I turned away. Just as I did that I heard her say, "What's wrong, you don't like sharing a bed with mommy?"

"Oh no, Mommy, that's not it," I said. I then saw shiny wet fingers coming towards me as my mom rubbed her pussy and put the fingers to my lips. I licked her fingers, sucking them and twirling them with my tongue. She moaned and her legs were open. I reached over and kissed her on the lips. She bit my lower lip.

I pulled away and she had a very devilish smirk on her face. I threw the blankets and comforter off the bed and pulled off my mom's nighty. She lay there and rubbed her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples. With her laying on the bed I straddled her head between my legs 69 style with me on top. I bent over and began to suck that pussy as I pushed my throbbing cock deeper and deeper in her throat.

She coughed and gagged so I pulled my dick out a little bit, but she grabbed my hips and forced my cock down her throat. By this time I was fighting not to bust a nut in her throat, I wanted to fuck my mom first. So I put her in the doggy style position on the edge of the bed with me on my knees and I spread her butt cheecks. Her pussy was so wet and salty just looking at it mad me want to cum.

With her cheecks still spread I proceeded to give mommy a rim job. I could tell she had never had her ass licked before because she started to pull away, but I was aggressive and held her there while I shoved my tongue as far down her ass as I could get it.

I guess she started to like it because she began to gyrate on my face with her ass. Still in the doggy style position I made her pull her cheeks apart and I spit and smacked her ass hole with my fingers. Slowly I began to penatrate as she slid away, but once again remaing forceful I held her there and grabbed her breast with my free hand and began to squeeze and pull as I pushed my finger further and further into her ass.

Once my finger was inside I began working it up and down back and forth until she was grinding on my hand. I proceeded to smack her ass harder and harder with each thrust of my finger. Finally I couldn't take it, I stood up and put my cock in her pussy. I fucked her like no one had ever fucked their mother before and just about when I was going to cum, I pulled out of Mommy's pussy, dropped to my knees again and licked all over her pussy to get all the cum I could in my mouth. I spat it all over her ass hole and watched it drip from the top of her butt crack all the way down over top of her ass hole and trickle down her pussy.

I then stood back up, got the spit and cum that was dripping down her ass and wiped it all over my dick for some good lubercation. I stuck my tongue as far down her ass as I could one more time, stood behind her and slowly put my cock in her ass. She squealed and I began to slap her ass really hard and slowly I thrust my cock in her ass.

I would pull my dick out a little bit and let the spit hang off my tongue and drip onto my dick, then I would slowly work that in until her ass was ready and willing for the final pounding. Slowly I began to go faster and faster. I knew she was having multiple orgasms because she was squirting all over the bed.

Just before I was about to bust I pulled my dick out and shoved it in her mouth and began to thrust in her mouth as my dick began to cum inside her mouth. After we were done it was the most uncomfortable silence you can possibly imagine.

The only thing I could do to break silence was come up with a smart comment like, "It's going to be an interesting weekend!"

 
Published 
Written by deanssecret
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors